Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Re: Vintario Team

We are still fixing up DC. In, hm, about 3 days, we might start a map that will be released on Christmas.

#152 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Still havn't answered my question. Am I in, or am I out?

#153 Before February 2015

Gamer36

MaybeNot wrote:

Still havn't answered my question. Am I in, or am I out?

I'll ask ilyas or Xpo if I can see what you can do. But for the mean time just show us what you can do, I'm not the decision maker so I don't know what they're looking for but just show us what your good at. SCRATCH THAT. Sorry I didn't see you posted earlier.   And BTW that map is cleared... How does that make you a perfectionist?
EDIT I checked out map. Pretty good, nice art and stuff... The only bad things are: the minis are a little to hard, only a little.(Well at least the first one is because I haven't gotten past that one yet) and the boxes... Oh the boxes, yes they save space but, we want art and minigames inside it not in little boxes. Now thats just my opinion maybe Xpo or ilyas thinks different.

Last edited by Gamer36 (Nov 30 2010 11:05:29 am)

#154 Before February 2015

ani

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile, my computer broke down (crap virus). I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I don't think I can come on E.E. for about a week or so..

Oh, and linus? Please stop spamming with those impudent -reps. You piece of crap, fake arsed, credit stealer. Thank god you're banned.

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#155 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Also. We have a new little "side level" up and running. It's beta only though. Whenever you see "castle wars" on the list come join us.

#156 Before February 2015

Presz

Vintario team, would you like to ally, please talk to us about it, email me. <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ee9e9c8b9d94d9ae89838f8782c08d8183">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#157 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

No thanks. We have enough people to help with maps. But just curious, why do you ask?

#158 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Guys, i've deleted 'Rainbow Land' and made 'Climb The Lighthouse' (Public). Try it out, I bet you'll ragequit EVEN BEFORE YOU GET IN the lighthouse.

Yes, it contains original minis, plus a good scenery but i'm not quite finished. I've only started the first level of the lighthouse which is incredibly hard.

#159 Before February 2015

ani

You sound like my school friend.. Suspicion suspicion suspicion..

#160 Before February 2015

Presz

lol

#161 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Wait. Fuzz what's your irl FIRST name?

#162 Before February 2015

EDJ

@maybenot
Where can I play your level
Every time I click on that perfectionist link the level is empty

#163 Before February 2015

laszlocsk

#164 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Oh my... What does it have to do with the topic? Though I am DEVASTATED, that's the game I REALLY wanted.

#165 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

2wenty4our wrote:

Greetings Vintario Team! I was planning on working alone during my EE career, but after playing more I decided I wanted to give working with a group a try. You might have played my map, "Prison Escape", or its two alternate versions, Nuked Prison and the current Holiday Extravaganza. I made them entirely on my own, and they together have reached a combined total of about 30,000 plays.

Not that the # of plays really matters of course. I'm interested in contributing to a team. I consider myself fairly good at doing everything from level layout to making original ideas and creating mini game making. The only thing I can't do well is art, so I try to avoid that, as you can see in my levels. Just let me know what you think, or if you even have any slots open for that matter. Thanks!

to long did not read.

lol ummm not sure ask ilyas or xpo in the tinychat ( /vteam )

#166 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Xpo20 wrote:

Oh my... What does it have to do with the topic? Though I am DEVASTATED, that's the game I REALLY wanted.

Off topic but if you want to play something similar to portal I suggest Half Life 2 if you're into fps games.

Edit: and 2wenty4hour can you come to our chat?

Last edited by ilyas3d (Dec 17 2010 2:25:29 pm)

#167 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

EDJ wrote:

@maybenot
Where can I play your level
Every time I click on that perfectionist link the level is empty

I'm not sure why it does that.
Sorry for the inconvineince

Climb the Lighthouse (not finished):http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAMCEQAg0a0I

Enjoy.

#168 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Sorry guys. But everyone who was inactive has been removed from the member list. If you wish to be put back come to our chat as soon as possible.

#169 Before February 2015

ani

ilyas3d wrote:

Sorry guys. But everyone who was inactive has been removed from the member list. If you wish to be put back come to our chat as soon as possible.

:/ Even me. Put me back ==.

#170 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Then come to the chat. You aren't active at all. I understand that you are in a different time-zone, but I saw you in ex1 chat and you weren't on the vteam chat. Sorry.

#171 Before February 2015

ExtremeFunnyFun

could I join.
you probably wont let me but even if I do a little bit of anything not like full time just like................... well what ever you want me to do I can help it's just that I don't have a crew.        =*{

#172 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

woah.. didn't vteam like die? lol

#173 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Yeah, and YOU are the one with the knife. >_> (New PM)

Last edited by Xpo20 (Jan 6 2011 6:12:58 pm)

#174 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

LOL watchu mean by that?? (ur inbox is full.. and irc chat never worked on any cmputer for me....)

#175 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

hi VTEAM! why don't you like restart?

and how did I kill it ^_^

Xpo20 1423816773144659

Board footer