Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Vintario Team

I know i just wanted to post early :/ but thanks!

#77 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Heres the thing: You must join one of the crews working on it. MX or Vintario.

EDIT: Come to the chat. Imma lonely.

Last edited by Xpo20 (Nov 17 2010 8:32:04 pm)

#78 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ i was on said hi and you left //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

EDIT: i got beta now ( im happy ) soo i can host if you want? if you didint erase poe yet

Last edited by kaosslasher (Nov 18 2010 2:51:27 pm)

#79 Before February 2015

Gamer36

I'm   just saying. And pyro I've tried to join many more than 4 crews, I just don't want to post them all. Iyas starting a crew, by yourself, not having made and levels yet, and not having an ides of what to do is HARD. Plus I don't know what you want. Do you want easy minis? Do you want different minis? Do you want art minis? I'm just trying to make an impact, trying to do something worthwhile. Do you want minis like this?(I mean the same difficulty) Or do you want it hard or easier?

Last edited by Gamer36 (Nov 19 2010 6:57:48 am)

#80 Before February 2015

Xpo20

WE WANT IT FUN. The only thing you didnt think of.

#81 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Gamer36 wrote:

I'm   just saying. And pyro I've tried to join many more than 4 crews, I just don't want to post them all. Iyas starting a crew, by yourself, not having made and levels yet, and not having an ides of what to do is HARD. Plus I don't know what you want. Do you want easy minis? Do you want different minis? Do you want art minis? I'm just trying to make an impact, trying to do something worthwhile. Do you want minis like this?(I mean the same difficulty) Or do you want it hard or easier?

I didn't start it by myself. I started it with Xpo. Also we had PLENTY of ideas of what to do.
We already made a map before you wanted to join. In fact, we already made a second one and are starting on a third.
           We don't want one kind of minigame. We need lots of different kinds.
But the best kind of minigame is the fun one. I'm not saying all my minigames are fun, just that you need to show us the best you can do, and if that was your best, then you just didn't make the cut.
    As I said earlier, improve your skills and try again. End of discussion.

#82 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Sooo do you want me to host level?

#83 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Damn. You shoulda posted earlier. We already started deletion on Poe. Oh well, I guess not.

#84 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

kaosslasher wrote:

^ i was on said hi and you left //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

EDIT: i got beta now ( im happy ) soo i can host if you want? if you didint erase poe yet

I did post earlyr .... like two days ago or yesterday

Last edited by kaosslasher (Nov 19 2010 2:20:32 pm)

#85 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Can I join? I could make some minigames.

#86 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

nvm

greenzoid2 wrote:

Can I join? I could make some minigames.

We'll have to see what you can do first. Come to chat and we will discuss this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by ilyas3d (Nov 19 2010 2:45:10 pm)

#87 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

tinychat doesn't work on my computer anymore, and I don't know why

#88 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Oh... I'll PM you a Mibbit IRC.

#89 Before February 2015

Gamer36

ilyas3d wrote:
Gamer36 wrote:

I didn't start it by myself. I started it with Xpo. Also we had PLENTY of ideas of what to do.
We already made a map before you wanted to join. In fact, we already made a second one and are starting on a third.
           We don't want one kind of minigame. We need lots of different kinds.
But the best kind of minigame is the fun one. I'm not saying all my minigames are fun, just that you need to show us the best you can do, and if that was your best, then you just didn't make the cut.
    As I said earlier, improve your skills and try again. End of discussion.

"I didn't start it by myself. I started it with Xpo. Also we had PLENTY of ideas of what to do." I didn't mean that you started it by yourself I meant that it is hard for me to do that stuff.

#90 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Can i please join beacuse im not in any crews! I dont make unoriginal levels if that is what your thinking >.>

Nobody would let me into their crews but this is the only crew left i can join. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#91 Before February 2015

Gamer36

Blackboy1323 wrote:

Can i please join beacuse im not in any crews! I dont make unoriginal levels if that is what your thinking >.>

Nobody would let me into their crews but this is the only crew left i can join. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I feel the same :/

Last edited by Gamer36 (Nov 19 2010 7:02:53 pm)

#92 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Blackboy1323 wrote:

Well then show us what you can do. We won't let you in for pity of you not getting accepted into any other crew though. Also, what's the deal with showing up to our chat, saying you don't make unoriginal levels and then leaving. That was really strange. :/

#93 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

ok, could i join? i can make mini's but mostly i would like to help test :S ?

and i have a save slot for ya

#94 Before February 2015

Xpo20

You're in. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#95 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

ha *clicks easy button* that was easy

#96 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Also, 1,000 Views. : D

#97 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

It's kinda annoying how you keep posting about the view count. How many times did you do that already? lol

#98 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Pinball machine preview used to be here, but we changed it, because animator wouldnt interact very much with what we were doing.

Last edited by Xpo20 (Nov 20 2010 11:42:43 am)

#99 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Gamer36 wrote:

Gamer... if you really feel that way. Do you want to try out for MX crew? We need ONE more person...

#100 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Wait Xpo... is that in your save slot? The pinball machine i mean. weren't we going to do a coop level?

Xpo20 1423816773144659

Board footer