Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Re: Vintario Team

You wanted to see if our in-progress map was "Worthy for you". Asking for in-progress maps - Especially in the way you put it - is just asking for a ban. We specifically said that no one gets to play it until its HALF DONE. Not to mention its pretty stupid when people go crazy over "HE BANNED ME IN TEH CHATZ [Spam]".

Last edited by Xpo20 (Nov 13 2010 2:34:09 pm)

#27 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

I hate how people complain about bans on tinychat even if they deserved it.

#28 Before February 2015

Xpo20

215 views in a day FTW.

#29 Before February 2015

EDJ

Finally! a crew without crew in the name //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

can i join it?
my application is in the end of the level http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWowEAAA

Last edited by EDJ (Nov 13 2010 3:42:11 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

Xpo20

The test part? I'll see what Ilyas thinks.

#31 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

EDJ, You are in. Partly because I liked your paper mario level and partly because you are awesome.

#32 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Great! New member. Adding him to the list.

#33 Before February 2015

Fallen_Soldier

Blackboy1323 wrote:

Can I join?

If it were up to me I'd say no. You made   a mario level with trees and purple houses....

#34 Before February 2015

Gamer36

Ok first of all who is deciding here? Xpo20 or ilyas3d? Second Xpo have you ever seen alex's posts? His lvl link is IN HIS SIG. And you -rep me for posting my lvl link 4 times? Third please give me a second chance, I've worked on my lvl more and you can see my design and art. If thats not what your looking for then please tell me. Level is called Design For Vintario

Last edited by Gamer36 (Nov 14 2010 3:26:59 am)

#35 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

GUYS ilyas and Xpo.. You really can't 'ban people' from places, or -rep somebody JUST because they are trying to try out!? I know your new at this, but you have to be NICE to people lol.. i'm not saying you aren't, but try gamer36 and see what he did.... and don't ban people....

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#36 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

GUYS ilyas and Xpo.. You really can't 'ban people' from places, or -rep somebody JUST because they are trying to try out!? I know your new at this, but you have to be NICE to people lol.. i'm not saying you aren't, but try gamer36 and see what he did.... and don't ban people....

Honestly pyro. That's your opinion. He wasn't just trying out, he spammed our topic with his level link. That's a good reason to de rep someone. and gamer36 you can post anything you want in your sig. Just not in the actual post. I will check out your level again. Pyro you are a hypocrite because you banned me from your chat room before and numerous other people. What happened to the be NICE to people thing?

EDIT: We tried gamer36 twice and we felt that it wasn't that good so he wasn't in and yet he insisted on posting more and more on our crew topic and linus21 never wanted to try out, he was just being annoying and spamming our chat.

EDIT2: gamer36 You aren't in, sorry. You used too many techniques on the not to do list.

Last edited by ilyas3d (Nov 14 2010 7:33:44 am)

#37 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

ilyas3d wrote:
PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Honestly pyro. That's your opinion. He wasn't just trying out, he spammed our topic with his level link. That's a good reason to de rep someone. and gamer36 you can post anything you want in your sig. Just not in the actual post. I will check out your level again. Pyro you are a hypocrite because you banned me from your chat room before and numerous other people. What happened to the be NICE to people thing?

EDIT: We tried gamer36 twice and we felt that it wasn't that good so he wasn't in and yet he insisted on posting more and more on our crew topic and linus21 never wanted to try out, he was just being annoying and spamming our chat.

EDIT2: gamer36 You aren't in, sorry. You used too many techniques on the not to do list.

Dude you called me a ****. and I never banned any body else.. ever... ok?   WOW you need to chill

EDIT: And I un banned you right after I banned you. SO If you can't take advice... than this crew won't succeed.

Last edited by PYROMANIAC/MXCREW (Nov 14 2010 7:49:50 am)

#38 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

You always say that I need to chill. Your defending Linus without even knowing what he did.

#39 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

i'm not defending anybody!!!!! And honestly.. as failgirl pointed out... you do need to like lighten up! I was just giving advice to somebody I THOUGHT was amazing...
YOu take everything so seriously.

#40 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

So do you and failgirl. You banned me for joking and she gets **** of at everything I do.

#41 Before February 2015

Xpo20

EVERYONE, BE QUIET! Phew... I DO NOT want to start a flame war right now. Linus was spamming the chat, and Gamer posted the same link four times even when we said he wasnt in after the second. Why the hell are you guys just trying to fight? Its not worth it! Really! Both people did something bad, we had no choice but to do something bad with them. And, if you keep fighting over a -rep, Im just gonna +rep him, with the reason: "Inanely bad conflict; cannot stop." So, really, just be quiet. Only discuss our levels in this topic, not an effing ban or -rep. Breath, Xpo, breath...

#42 Before February 2015

EDJ

OK, relax everybody. This is something between linus and ilyas3d, so the rest stays out please?

also ty:D

#43 Before February 2015

Xpo20

EDJ, get on the chat.

#44 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Your right.. i'm really sorry.... XD

#45 Before February 2015

Gamer36

ilyas3d wrote:
PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

"Not to do list" God is there like some law against using so old tricks? And Pyro is not a hypocrite. Thanks Pyro for defending me even though it didn't do ANYTHING. Thanks a lot Vintario team you just like everyone else. Btw there is no rule about posting a lvl link, signature,post whatever it is fine if you post your lvl link. God.

--Sorry for all that, just saying.--

Last edited by Gamer36 (Nov 14 2010 9:53:33 am)

#46 Before February 2015

Xpo20

You basically spammed the link, Gamer.

#47 Before February 2015

Gamer36

Xpo20 wrote:

You basically spammed the link, Gamer.

I posted it 3 times. 3 TIMES!?!??! And you say thats spamming?

#48 Before February 2015

Xpo20

If you put the same link in a chat like that, you would probably get banned from that chat for spamming.

#49 Before February 2015

Gamer36

Xpo20 wrote:

If you put the same link in a chat like that, you would probably get banned from that chat for spamming.

Well this is not a chat is it?

#50 Before February 2015

Xpo20

No, its not, but the same rules and more apply here on the forums.

Xpo20 1423816773144659

Board footer