Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: Make weird maps with me

OMG Sorry for not being on the chat today, I thought it was tomorrow and idk i forgot and *head explodes* Sorry. Btw idk how i'm still talking without head :/

#27 Before February 2015

gamez7

I am a hard-working individual! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Sign me up.

#28 Before February 2015

MIHB

Ok, I know I'm putting concepts I don't have time to get around to in the other thread, but this concept will be way too fun for me not to oversee.   So once again I'm calling builders to come help me make a new, unique map.   I will be in my tinychat this Thursday, 5 pm Eastern Time, to discuss the map and start building.

Hope to see you there!

#29 Before February 2015

Xpo20

F***, I might be grounded. X_X

#30 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Can I add crowns in it ?

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#31 Before February 2015

MIHB

Of course, I know not to give you any major tasks like "art" or "making things."

Other people: build level

Ravatroll: put crowns everywhere

#32 Before February 2015

MIHB

Just a reminder, will be working on a totally badass map with all comers at 5 pm eastern today.   Who knows, might make this a regular thing.

#33 Before February 2015

EDJ

Why not now? 5pm is too late for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#34 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

its 5 mihb and ur not there

#35 Before February 2015

Doghana

I can see the level starting to take shape //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#36 Before February 2015

MIHB

Sorry EDJ, had to take a nap, didn't even make my own 5pm time.

Map is mostly done, we'll finish it tomorrow, I'll be at my tinychat most of the day.

#37 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Can I join? I'd be willing to donate a massive world and perhaps a beta only world to the crew. But I'm not very active, and can only go on on weekends.

#38 Before February 2015

Doghana

Yea it's almost finished //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#39 Before February 2015

MIHB

mistahboi wrote:

Can I join? I'd be willing to donate a massive world and perhaps a beta only world to the crew. But I'm not very active, and can only go on on weekends.

Well, this isn't ex crew maps I'm working on through here, its just me with whatever idea I have along with anybody interested in working on that idea.   No official crew or anything.

#40 Before February 2015

Gamer36

I'll join.

Last edited by Gamer36 (Jan 30 2011 3:42:39 am)

#41 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

making any more?   i'd love to help you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#42 Before February 2015

Chucky

lool, i find it funny the way eveery one wants to help just cuz ur ex member... plz let me help!! <-- joke

#43 Before February 2015

Doghana

jason30 wrote:

lool, i find it funny the way eveery one wants to help just cuz ur ex member... plz let me help!! <-- joke

huh? no, i joined just to have fun and help out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#44 Before February 2015

MIHB

jason30 wrote:

Really, thats why they're helping?   I thought it was cause its fun and I have good ideas.

Now I'm sad. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#45 Before February 2015

Doghana

^^^^^^^^ i agree, i really enjoyed working with you guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#46 Before February 2015

MIHB

I'll be working to finish the map from last week today, starting now until it gets done (or I get sidetracked).

You know where to find me if you want to come build/play.

#47 Before February 2015

Brownie

hey MIHB its me if you didnt notice and id be willing to help any time im a cheap   laborer //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Im usually found in top 3 levels or my own

Last edited by Brownie (Feb 4 2011 11:07:22 pm)

#48 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

mihb said in the tinychat that he would let ppl make a map with him at ariound 8pm eastern time. come if you wanna make with mihb.

MIHB 1423817220144212

Board footer