Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#2176 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Re: List of People to ban

Fdoou wrote:

Persona, stop wasting your time starting fights and going off topic.

Also with the new update, shared accounts are worth next to nothing.

How are shared accounts worth nothing?
What will the new update do? :S

#2177 Before February 2015

C3po345

Restored! He trolled Summer Shadows and GTTC, and he seems to not log off...

#2178 Before February 2015

capasha

Lets update the list

============== Chat & Beta ===============

Nickname: surfing
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d1a1b4a5b4a3ffbcb0a3a2b9b0bdbd91a8b0b9bebeffb2bebc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: surfing

Nickname: vardiitex
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e587808bcb92908989a59c848d8a8acb868a88">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: marihone968574

Nickname: superuberawsome1027
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="107c757f7e757c3e7675627e717e74756a50777d71797c3e737f7d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: 2461lmf

============== Chat ===============

Nickname: artiman
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="432b36242c032e222a2f6d3136">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: 436002

Nickname: goticman
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0b60796278627862666e6465647d4b6c666a626725686466">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: krisi2000

Nickname: majkell
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d998b4b8b3b2bcb5b599a0b8b1b6b6f7bab6b4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: Callofdutymodernwarfare3

#2179 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

C3po345 wrote:

?tilla: Thank you.
Soccerfreak006: Already reported, plus your sig is more than 4 lines.

Alright. I've found the person who has done it. I'm ensuring that is doesn't happen again.
I'll PM you the password he set your Yahoo account to, so you can reset it alongst with EE/Club Penguin.

Persona wrote:

I highly doubt someone hacked a person like you if you claim your pro about this ****.
You know it is easy to hack EE so why would we assume its not you unless you are a total
attention-whoz.

I've only stated that I am not the only one who has access to Attilla, it's like saying:
"oh supermen2 did it on a shared account!"

Besides, EE accounts are almost completely worthless to me, I see no means in stealing C3po345's account. =P

Last edited by ?tilla (May 23 2012 10:42:36 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#2180 Before February 2015

C3po345

GKAbyss wrote:
Fdoou wrote:

Persona, stop wasting your time starting fights and going off topic.

Also with the new update, shared accounts are worth next to nothing.

How are shared accounts worth nothing?
What will the new update do? :S

The update made it so you can be in only 1 level at a time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2181 Before February 2015

abcdfgt

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b4dbd8ddc2d1c6f4c6d5c2d1da9ad0df">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> pass loiver

Ban it please its pretty annoying

#2182 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

~Omri~ wrote:
~Omri~ wrote:
Fdoou wrote:

St Cool, You can be hacked. Atilla has hacked 30-40 accounts, and others have too.

It's easy, find the email. (somewhere in the database)
Hack email password.
Change EE password.
You have an account!

I am a noob but through the data of EE i cant easily find emails and (edit)crack passwords //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
and i got like 15 account three with Big spender and two with diamonds
i gaved 90% of them back to the owners because i dont want to destroy theire fun of playing jumping smilies game.

Warning issued for double-posting.

If it was an accident let me know.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2183 Before February 2015

Solonggulle

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4613/cherryspam.png

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="711d1e1d06040531100519141802055f121e1c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Awrd7q21lo6
Got proof: http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1024/shareds.png

E-mail:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d5b7b9b4a7b295b7b9b4a7b2fbb6bab8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: Troll
Email:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="45082437262a312037202d0522283d6b262d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password:Marcotereh

Image link: http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9291/asdaswg.png

#2184 Before February 2015

Qwerty402

[sarcasm] Oops, I forgot you could report and ban people for not giving you code in their level. [/sarcasm]

Screenshot2012-05-25at72111PM.png

She goes on and on about "I hate you" "Fa**ot" "You're g@y" etc. and then says she will report me and ( A guy not to mention) for NOT giving her code. And it wasn't even her level. Don't bar her/him but give a warning or get a mod to get the hell in there and say "You can't report someone for not giving you code".

I have more photos I will upload of it later.

#2185 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Solonggulle wrote:

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="1f737073686a6b5f7e6b777a766c6b317c7072">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Awrd7q21lo6

Sir, your not up to date, this account got hacked but i changed the pass

#2186 Before February 2015

St Cool

Even though I sort of fear this I'm going to do it anyway:
I feel that Atilla should be ban, even if he wasn't behind the armor games incident he still admitted to clearing all of Cyth1e's levels and that is just no way to react to a level name being changed to something insulting.

#2187 Before February 2015

capasha

St Cool wrote:

Even though I sort of fear this I'm going to do it anyway:
I feel that Atilla should be ban, even if he wasn't behind the armor games incident he still admitted to clearing all of Cyth1e's levels and that is just no way to react to a level name being changed to something insulting.

He didn't hack the account. The guy that hacked it and shared it should be banned.
If someone share an account here and someone clear it. Should that person be banned?
Even if the shared account is hacked or whatever? I think it should be much better if Chris fix all his exploits and block bruteforce instead of banning people.

He fixed coin crash. Why not fix bruteforce of EE Accounts?
Maybe it's much better to fix a coin crash that doesn't hurt than bruteforcing EE accounts.

Last edited by doh (May 26 2012 4:34:24 am)

#2188 Before February 2015

Jerethustra

Okay, adding to the list:

POLSK4

He's an incescent spammer asking for someone to buy beta for him. He's got to be the most annoying spammer. It's been going on for a few months now. Asking people to give him gems for bots. I almost see him every day I play EE.

Here's a pic of him in action:

iinQ5.png

#2189 Before February 2015

Persona

It has fully been proven that Atilla has hacked numerous accounts including Chyp1e.   A thread stated by MIHB claims and clear it.   Attilla claims he is the leader of Lulzsec which we all know is just some "Small-hippy" group that is trying to replicate the original.

~Needstobebanned

#2190 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Persona wrote:

It has fully been proven that Atilla has hacked numerous accounts including Chyp1e.   A thread stated by MIHB claims and clear it.   Attilla claims he is the leader of Lulzsec which we all know is just some "Small-hippy" group that is trying to replicate the original.

~Needstobebanned

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=22541

Got some proof for you.

#2191 Before February 2015

St Cool

Doh read what I put, I never said the word hack, an example of what atilla did is: someone calls you a name, so you beat them up stab them in the back and throw them off a cliff.

#2192 Before February 2015

Monstar43

._.

You would still get punished either way...
I don't think I'm following.

#2193 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

Please ban nerijus or give him a warning or somthing?
heres what he said:

ban+him!.bmp
he kicked me because i didn't let him edit my boss room.

Last edited by 5lin65h07 (May 27 2012 7:27:56 pm)

#2194 Before February 2015

matt7777

I saw a shared account called "betaeverybodyedits".

#2195 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

reportpic.png
o000oo0oblahblah and bettaa are constantly spamming to the point where it's so laggy that

I can't move
I can't chat
I can't close the window
I can't go to a new window
I can't go to the lobby
yet I can still see the spam filling the chat constantly.

this is as bad as the crashers, it's just situated within open worlds, so no one who cares about it ever sees whats going on.
A warning from me that I've reported them, and that I will report them again if they spam again.

reportpic2.png

He did it again, even though it wasn't lagging.
promisewink.png
Supposedly he is lol

heislol.png
More spam:
morespam.png
Here is their profile: http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/o0 … 0o00o0o0o0

I'm finding this very unfair to us.

1. o0o aka lol goes around insulting people, trolling everything with "hacks," and generally ruining the open world experience for many people.

2. we can mostly deal with this to a degree.

3. in addition, many people do this, and I'm tempted to report them too, despite them being friends, because I want this to stop completely.

4. o0o says he's sick of everyone being in the world, and threatens to spam if we don't leave...

can't he just leave? everyone wants him to leave, even though we don't say it. Yet, he acts like he's the only one who matters and won't leave to go to a new open world, even though it's easier for a single person to switch levels than a group of about 10 people.
111111rm.png

222222is.png

after he starts spamming, a few more people start, and everyone's browsers start crashing.
lagg.png

note: this is also google chrome, with multiple tabs open, yet it shows a single bar, which appears when it lags.

there was an hourglass, but it doesn't show up in print screens.

threatenandcurse.png

this is why we need an in-game report system:

problemz.png

possible report system:

you would need multiple reports for proof that the person wasnt just joking, or was a one time occurence.

you could probably record people asking them to stop doing whatever they're doing.

84994244.png

62997069.png

59832778.png
inappropriate username

http://tinyurl.com/89j7n9b
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7227/16960030.png

Meant to report this earlier but forgot:

http://tinyurl.com/86em6wu

Last edited by GKAbyss (May 30 2012 6:15:47 pm)

#2196 Before February 2015

hummerz5

'Why is it even possible to make usernames like that? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#2197 Before February 2015

capasha

GKAbyss wrote:

blargh

Just autoban that guy. If you have a bot that can do such things.
His nickname is o0o0o00o0o0o00o0o0o0

Last edited by doh (May 31 2012 10:44:35 am)

#2198 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I can't do that because he does it in open worlds.

#2199 Before February 2015

capasha

GKAbyss wrote:

I can't do that because he does it in open worlds.

Then don't be in open worlds. Let him have fun there who even cares about open worlds.

#2200 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I like playing in open worlds, and so do the other 10 or so people who were there.
o0o kept spamming and was trying to make us leave open worlds just because he didn't like us.
I really don't think it matters what kind of world it is, apart from what you can do about it.

I have fun there, except with people spamming it makes it very difficult to communicate with friends.

Last edited by GKAbyss (May 31 2012 1:49:15 pm)

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer