Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#2151 Before February 2015

hnhgj

Re: List of People to ban

wZV1T.png

#2152 Before February 2015

Myles7

The more important accounts to ban are the ones with chat. If the account doesn't have chat, it makes it so that they can't do major things like stealing other player's accounts.

#2153 Before February 2015

woutie3000

Someone need beta to get the pirate pack, beta only bricks or other beta exclusives.

#2154 Before February 2015

C3po345

Attilla (not Atilla) decided to hack my account and clear ALL my levels. Summer Shadows! GONE! EE Calcuator! GONE! Please do something about it! He also cursed and won't log off.

Last edited by C3po345 (May 20 2012 8:49:52 pm)

#2155 Before February 2015

St Cool

For the last time, A ee account cannot be hacked! It would be impossible to guess the email unless you tell someone, and with that you are asking to be hacked.
So I will say it again, The only way to be "hacked" is when you give away your account to someone.

#2156 Before February 2015

Muffy

I did get hacked

#2157 Before February 2015

Superbaas

St Cool wrote:

Superbaas are you still here after you got ban?

Yes I am still here as MrScania said for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But why? I am just kinda 'in' active but yeah.

#2158 Before February 2015

woutie3000

St Cool wrote:

For the last time, A ee account cannot be hacked! It would be impossible to guess the email unless you tell someone, and with that you are asking to be hacked.
So I will say it again, The only way to be "hacked" is when you give away your account to someone.

you'll forgot the friend system. when you give your mail to a user you want as friend, they can hack your account.

#2159 Before February 2015

ShyGuyLink

Perhaps you might also enjoy this.
bQcWm.png
zmxSG.png

#2160 Before February 2015

C3po345

St Cool wrote:

Oh really?
I arrived at my computer one day logged out (I don't save passes) and I couldn't get in. Right email and pass. A while later Attilla chatted "I hacked ur account nub" (Not on EE, but somewhere else). He also did it to my Gmail and Club Penguin accounts.

I am going to kill that kid.

#2161 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

St Cool, You can be hacked. Atilla has hacked 30-40 accounts, and others have too.

It's easy, find the email. (somewhere in the database)
Hack email password.
Change EE password.
You have an account!

Last edited by Fdoou (May 21 2012 4:06:17 pm)

#2162 Before February 2015

C3po345

Fdoou wrote:

St Cool, You can be hacked. Atilla has hacked 30-40 accounts, and others have too.

It's easy, find the email. (somewhere in the database)
Hack email password.
Change EE password.
You have an account!

So... What do I do to stop him?
I don't want to spend over 100$ to restore it on a new account.

#2163 Before February 2015

capasha

C3po345 wrote:
St Cool wrote:

Oh really?
I arrived at my computer one day logged out (I don't save passes) and I couldn't get in. Right email and pass. A while later Attilla chatted "I hacked ur account nub" (Not on EE, but somewhere else). He also did it to my Gmail and Club Penguin accounts.

I am going to kill that kid.

He got over it because you had an easy password. Don't use so easy passwords. Use atleast a length of 10 mixed characters.

Minimum length: 10 Maximum length: Unlimited.
A-Za-z0-9 and special characters.

Lowercase Letters: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Uppercase Letters: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Numbers: 0123456789
Special Characters: @_-!\/{}()[]<>|&%¤$#"*'^.,:;+?=~`´ (Can be a lot more I guess)

Sites that can give you a secure password

http://strongpasswordgenerator.com/
http://www.pctools.com/guides/password/
http://www.techzoom.net/tools/password-generator.en

Last edited by doh (May 21 2012 11:06:47 pm)

#2164 Before February 2015

Muffy

I got hacked,and it was a hard password,and that just hit me hard.

#2165 Before February 2015

capasha

Muffinator99 wrote:

I got hacked,and it was a hard password,and that just hit me hard.

Tell me whats hard is for you?

#2166 Before February 2015

C3po345

So "*********" is a weak password?
That was my pass until Attilla hacked it.
Edit: Wow, how fail that was! I changed the words to *s.

Last edited by C3po345 (May 22 2012 5:03:04 pm)

#2167 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I don't think people should be hacking at all, of course using a difficult password would prevent it, but I don't think anyone should have to worry about being hacked and having their account stolen on a recreational game. Chris could save everyone the trouble of using a long password by hiding their emails(if possible)

#2168 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I'm not attilla, it was cloned account of muffins and I'm not completely sure all has it.
I've only use it for testing bots.

There is many ways to steal EE Accounts, people with little knowledge on Flash can easily
steal your account. =P

I'll be changing the password of "Attilla" therefore stopping whomever might have been attacking others.

It doesn't matter how strong your password is when it comes down to actual professional stealing.

@C3po345: Reset your hotmail password amongst EE accounts, etc.

I'm pretty sure you're to take responsibility seeing as most people who steal EE accounts
doesn't understand the concept of making a campfire..
which means they resort to doing it "old-skool" by upright asking for your account credentials.

Last edited by ?tilla (May 22 2012 9:43:05 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#2169 Before February 2015

C3po345

?tilla wrote:

I'm not attilla, it was cloned account of muffins and I'm not completely sure all has it.

There is many ways to steal EE Accounts, people with little knowledge on Flash can easily
steal your account. =P

I'll be changing the password of "Attilla" therefore stopping whomever might have been attacking others.

It doesn't matter how strong your password is when it comes down to actual professional stealing.

I'm pretty sure you're to take responsibility seeing as most people who steal EE accounts
which means they resort to doing it "old-skool" by upright asking for your account credentials.

If possible, can you get me my, heh, "new" pass? He said he hacked my Gmail and my Club Penguin.

Btw, I don't have a hotmail, although my real email is linked to "<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="afc2ddc6c1d9cac1dbc0ddefc7c0dbc2cec6c381ccc0c2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>".

#2170 Before February 2015

capasha

C3po345 wrote:

So "Mariofan9" is a weak password?

Yes it is. Thats why you need special characters.

#2171 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

C3po345 wrote:
?tilla wrote:

steal your account. =P

If possible, can you get me my, heh, "new" pass? He said he hacked my Gmail and my Club Penguin.

Btw, I don't have a hotmail, although my real email is linked to "<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9ef3ecf7f0e8fbf0eaf1ecdef6f1eaf3fff7f2b0fdf1f3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>".

I'll recite through the people whom I know has had the account.
I'll speak to every single one of them regarding this.
I'll PM you if I get such details.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#2172 Before February 2015

fireboy116fan

doh wrote:
C3po345 wrote:

So "Mariofan9" is a weak password?

Yes it is. Thats why you need special characters.

Some key bords have sepsal   proplomes

#2173 Before February 2015

Persona

?tilla wrote:

steal your account. =P

I highly doubt someone hacked a person like you if you claim your pro about this ****.
You know it is easy to hack EE so why would we assume its not you unless you are a total
attention-whoz.

#2174 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Persona, stop wasting your time starting fights and going off topic.

Also with the new update, shared accounts are worth next to nothing.

#2175 Before February 2015

C3po345

?tilla: Thank you.
Soccerfreak006: Already reported, plus your sig is more than 4 lines.

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer