Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#2101 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Re: List of People to ban

There was this guy who posted this topic, so I decided to reported it.
Shortcut to the major link: http://www.bugmenot.com/view/everybody-edits.com

5671.jpg

#2102 Before February 2015

LovelyKiss

Questions for the admins of the game,is the username LollyCon banned,if so could you unban it?

#2103 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

LovelyKiss wrote:

Questions for the admins of the game,is the username LollyCon banned,if so could you unban it?

Mods never, and have never, and probably cant unbam people. Sorry.

#2104 Before February 2015

St Cool

C3po345 what you are doing is what many police officers used to do, where they would pretend to be asleep on a subway with maybe a bag with full of money showing waiting for someone to take it so they could arrest them.
What it looks like you are doing is annoying people so they would swear at you, and then you would report them.

#2105 Before February 2015

hnhgj

titas6-
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="add9c4d9ccdeedcac0ccc4c183cec2c0">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: titas1

and all the time he asked for my acc.
plz ban titas6

Last edited by hnhgj (May 6 2012 8:36:50 am)

#2106 Before February 2015

oh great now that freekillen is banned on forums I can't log out! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
so I have to use my dad's computer just to get on forums! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
here is the story last time I went on forums I was freekillen and now I can't log out cause he's banned!
I need an admin!

#2107 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

patience is key wrote:
LovelyKiss wrote:

Mods never, and have never, and probably cant unbam people. Sorry.

They can unban.. I remember asking rpgmaster2000, because my friends account was accused of being shared

#2108 Before February 2015

AngelBoy

C3po345 wrote:

4q1kk7.png

There is a reason for ALL of it! try to be nicely andd mabye you will not have so much complaints!

Last edited by AngelBoy (May 7 2012 2:12:22 am)

#2109 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Inappropriate username.

http://tinyurl.com/87rucwz

#2110 Before February 2015

dragoon15

this is dragoon15 dutchtim im not as stupid as to give away my account that i spent 200$ on i was trying to con him out of what he was offering me, when someone tries to con me i get them first. i appreciate u tried though ^^

#2111 Before February 2015

haunter

shared account
username: vardiitex
email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="6200070c4c15170e0e221b030a0d0d4c010d0f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
pass: marihone968574

ban this account they always ask for the code and spam.

#2112 Before February 2015

jemhun

*SHARED*

Username: xxarthurxx
Email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="93f2e1e7fbe6e1fcfdf6f7f2d3fbfce7fef2faffbdf0fcfe">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Pass: CACACA
http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/xxarthurxx

CHAT/NON-BETA

Last edited by jemhun (May 9 2012 5:40:09 pm)

#2113 Before February 2015

Kitty12

hi am I banned? I can't chat or log off a world without refreshing my page and I can't look on toggle map or change my smiley... can you please tell me why?

#2114 Before February 2015

St Cool

Lol, that isnt being ban.

#2115 Before February 2015

Qwerty402

I think titas6 is shared and he always cusses everyone out of worlds.
He also spammed all his worlds with:
Screenshot2012-05-11at73930AM.png

#2116 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Nublet asking for my account:

14dpxqv.png

Last edited by Fdoou (May 11 2012 2:32:30 pm)

#2117 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

I person who's username is the N word in polish had no idea of it. You should probably just change his username if you can. He made a topic about it.

#2118 Before February 2015

SWATPRO

shared account with chat only:

USERNAME: NOOBACCOUNT
PASS: awrd7q21o6
EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="aec2c1c2d9dbdaeecfdac6cbc7ddda80cdc1c3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

I found this on a world that said: FREE CHAT ACCOUNT. MADE BY: NOBOT
LINK: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWYb3wRIljbEI

Last edited by SWATPRO (May 11 2012 7:43:58 pm)

#2119 Before February 2015

Mr.Dotty

Lol lot of shared accs:(

#2120 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

SWATPRO wrote:

shared account with chat only:

USERNAME: NOOBACCOUNT
PASS: awrd7q21o6
EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b1dddeddc6c4c5f1d0c5d9d4d8c2c59fd2dedc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

I found this on a world that said: FREE CHAT ACCOUNT. MADE BY: NOBOT
LINK: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWYb3wRIljbEI

Lol, this account is NO LONGER SHARED, actually im not even sure how it got shared in the first place.. but yea I created noobaccount>.>

#2121 Before February 2015

SWATPRO

how is it no longer shared? there were tons of people on it yesterday. unless u changed password???

#2122 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

SWATPRO wrote:

how is it no longer shared? there were tons of people on it yesterday. unless u changed password???

Im not sure how everyone got the password to it.. except this one person whom i gave it to to use.
Yes i changed the password

#2123 Before February 2015

ktostam450

noobk.png
M1lk want my acc and he offers other accounts.

Last edited by ktostam450 (May 12 2012 9:28:40 am)

#2124 Before February 2015

Lordimac

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue:P:P:P

#2125 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Lordimac wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue:P:P:P

Please don't make useless posts; warning for spam.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer