Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#2051 Before February 2015

oir323

Re: List of People to ban

Sharing accounts are bad.

#2052 Before February 2015

TheUnknown

Oir wrote:

Like this ? Untitled-17.png
caught minimania1 writing his acc

Last edited by TheUnknown (Apr 23 2012 5:57:18 pm)

#2053 Before February 2015

C3po345

TheUnknown wrote:
Oir wrote:

Like this ? http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 … led-17.png
caught minimania1 writing his acc

Perfecto! A base for my report too!
11iiemh.png
If you can't see, it's:
<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d3a7b2bdbcbcb8ba93b4beb2babffdb0bcbe">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
beta

#2054 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Too many shared accounts are here! Where's the BanHammer?

EDIT: Hoooooly! That's a lot of nubby spammers in 1 world!

Here they all are.

2vlv2o5.png

in that same world...

aw3hhd.png

WV2Ap.png

Last edited by Fdoou (Apr 24 2012 2:51:56 pm)

#2055 Before February 2015

Razze01

Mhi5j.png
Byebitch should be banned soon.

#2056 Before February 2015

oir323

Thanks for the help, sharing account should be banned.

Last edited by Oir (Apr 25 2012 9:15:12 am)

#2057 Before February 2015

Gashley

TITAS6 = <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f2819380939a9b9e978bb29a9d869f939b9edc919ddc8799">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> pass: coffie2cup

On my world they constantly asked for my account, the code and swearing.

#2058 Before February 2015

C3po345

Found a guy named "f**kyers**t". Here's a pic.
291lsoh.png
Fdoou, I agree. WHERE THE HELL IS THE BANHAMMER??

#2059 Before February 2015

twin802

Definitely suggested before but freekillen, Trans, and cool32 are all shared accounts

#2060 Before February 2015

dutchtimNL

doh wrote:

Doh thats highly forbidden in the Netherlands and even Chris could be strafed for this being in his game, he is responsible for it.
Its in allmost all of freekillens levels so ban him fast.
I also would like to report freekillen, nooby93 and GUMBALL another time, because i cant keep saving people from getting scammed by them.
heres a proof of Gumball, but i think the one who's on this shared is using nooby and freekillen also, because they say exactly the same:
gumball.png
PLEASE BAN THEM RPG, HAMMER OF THOR A.K.A. BANHAMMER IS NEEDED!!!

Edits: and yeah dragoon15 almost felt for it till i came in. Was just in time!

Last edited by dutchtimNL (Apr 27 2012 2:24:04 am)

#2061 Before February 2015

dragonranger

HURRY UP AND BAN FREEKILLEN ALREADY!!!!! (and Nooby93)(and Tita56/SheSheShe) and i dont think gumball is shared.

Last edited by Dragonranger (Apr 28 2012 3:50:54 pm)

#2062 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Gonna start up my banning sprees this monday again. For my convenience, it would be nice to have a list of accounts that need banning ASAP. Thanks.

#2063 Before February 2015

SWATPRO

this is not really on topic but close enough. sometimes when i give multiple people the code one usually trolls and most dont but sometimes they run around crazy and u cant get a glimps of their name to kick them from your world so i have a idea about a identify feature that you can freely get that goes in the tools section so u can identify the troller by clicking the button then putting the mouse pointer over the trollers blocks and click to identify to see who it is and a option comes up to kick the player or ban the player from your world and it can only be used in saved worlds owned by you. that would be a nice and easier way to rid troller and maybe a report button so if others identify him   in their levels they will see how many times hes been reported for and why so they can kick him before he trolls...

READ PEOPLE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by SWATPRO (Apr 29 2012 9:30:03 pm)

#2064 Before February 2015

dutchtimNL

Ban Dikkelul, his name is offensive as it means fat **** or thick **** in Dutch!

#2065 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

You could have censored that.

#2066 Before February 2015

capasha

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Gonna start up my banning sprees this monday again. For my convenience, it would be nice to have a list of accounts that need banning ASAP. Thanks.

============== Chat & Beta ===============

Nickname: djcpjc123
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="93ebfcf2fdf0aaa5ebfcd3f2fafebdf0fcfe">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: penguin

Nickname: nooby93
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="731e12144210184133141e0b5d101c1e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: spiderman

Nickname: freekillen
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0f7b66624f67607b216a6a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: timberlake

Nickname: gumball
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e08d8193938599d5a08381828c859390858584ce838f8d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: dak123

============== Beta ===============

Nickname: gangsterx
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3a5b425f655d5b545d567a52554e575b535614595557">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: 9090

============== Chat ===============

Nickname: 173962
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9eaeaea9b3fbfbdef7f0fcf1e6b0f2e8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: 007

Nickname: shanshanlouie
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="aad9c2cbc4d9c2cbc4f5c6c5dfc3cfead3cbc2c5c584c9c5c7">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: jumbo1

Nickname: juliasos
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b6fcc3dadfd7c5d9c5d8dfc0ddd7f6d1dbd7dfda98d5d9db">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: julia3055

Nickname: cool32
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="650e00130c0b575554543a090a09250d0a1108040c094b060a08">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: ragnarok123

Nickname: fireshark123
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="fa988893949fcbc8c9cecfccba839b929595d4999597">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: nottoday123

Nickname: trans
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="65021700000b48020a01485456250d0a1108040c094b060a08">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: 72beec0c

Nickname: shesheshe
E-mail: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="5d2e3c2f3c35343138241d353229303c3431733e32732836">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
Password: coffie2cup

#2067 Before February 2015

Deetz

^extensive. I have none, but studlycody can be a real annoyance.
jk

#2068 Before February 2015

St Cool

Shared with chat, beta and mod.
Rpgmaster2000:Email: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="5f0d2f381f323e2c2b3a2d713c3032">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
                                   Pass: 2000

#2069 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Inappropriate username:
http://tinyurl.com/8xtcul2

#2070 Before February 2015

Powerstars

Well,

TitAss; Inappropriate username

#2071 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Pwerstars : It's TITA56 , not TITASS!

#2072 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Yet another inappropriate username.

http://tinyurl.com/848rscf

#2073 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Thank you for that list, Doh! They have all been banned as of this minute.

#2074 Before February 2015

freekillen

ha ha!
freekillen needs to get banned turns out his acc is shared and he has the same pass on forums as he does in EE.
I mean wow! LOL!
Ban this guy.
Why is he on forums any way?
(272 wrote this)

#2075 Before February 2015

freekillen

No ban him he hacked my forum acc!

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer