Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

buddy558

Re: List of People to ban

linus21 keeps on lying about me and getting me a bad rep he keeps on callme me names like "hacker" and "noob" and "troller" hes so mean, iv been leting him do it for a while but hes taken it to far, please give him a warning or something please!

#27 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

we all want linus 21 banned, but he hasnt broken any ingame rules.

#28 Before February 2015

simonbob13

All I see is you posted a link to someone calling you a...*insert bad word here*
You kinda look stupid right now. Maybe edit post and take link off? lol

EDIT:Wait...what? I think while I was posting someone deleted all the posts in the thread or something O_O

SECOND EDIT:Oh, I get it. was confused. I guess the other topic was deleted and blah blah blah 2 pages? blah blah I was confused

BTW Linus21 is banned, so...

THIRD EDIT:Just noticed "the one whose name should never be spoken" is a filter for linus21 (yes, I realize it probably censored it right there lol)

Last edited by simonbob13 (Jun 17 2011 5:00:50 pm)

#29 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

The mhib account please. tricks people into the Fake EXcrew

#30 Before February 2015

Jahranja

C:UsersJahranjaPicturesSmileysShared Account!.MHT (might not work)
Nooby93 is a shared account with beta and chat.

Last edited by Jahranja (Jun 18 2011 11:21:57 am)

#31 Before February 2015

jj4

BAN MIHB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE KEEPS HACKING RANDOM PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT AND CHANGING PASSWORD!!!! BAN..... HIM...... FROM.... EVERYBODY EDITS!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#32 Before February 2015

Calicara

I request Cyclops be un-banned from the forums. He did nothing wrong.

#33 Before February 2015

Jak

jj4 you mean mhib not mihb right

#34 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Failgirl101 wrote:

I request Cyclops be un-banned from the forums. He did nothing wrong.

cyclops asked himself to get banned so he could get on with his life. he requested his ban.

#35 Before February 2015

MIHB

jj4 wrote:

BAN MIHB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE KEEPS HACKING RANDOM PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT AND CHANGING PASSWORD!!!! BAN..... HIM...... FROM.... EVERYBODY EDITS!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Ban yourself, jerk.   Make sure you have the name right before you start throwing around accusations.

Last edited by MIHB (Jun 19 2011 2:05:12 am)

#36 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

personally, i think mihb has immunity from this game. nobody wants to ban him even if he steals accounts because he makes awesome minigames.

#37 Before February 2015

SumRandomGuy

Why is Orheargold not banned`???

#38 Before February 2015

Panic

Spammer.
hBUcU.png

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#39 Before February 2015

jj4

sorry mihb, some stupid person blamed you and lied to me, i am so sorry mihb.

+REP //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by jj4 (Jun 19 2011 3:37:32 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

WORLD: Pen1s Games owned by whatisthisusername

#41 Before February 2015

Mcl MMMMM

Not for banning, but for disable the chat: Martvangenuchten

He's dutch, like me, and he said things about cancer to me, while i have cancer...
Huge assult, and if u want evidence,   u got a screenshot saved.

Hope his chat will be disabled, cause i didn't enjoy this...
Mcl MMMMM

#42 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

check out what happened after i posted the page with all the shares on this thread. http://mrdelightkid.110mb.com/mail.php mrdelightkid is really **** at me.

#43 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Jahranja wrote:

C:UsersJahranjaPicturesSmileysShared Account!.MHT (might not work)
Nooby93 is a shared account with beta and chat.

Nooby93 Acc is not bannable as its not massively shared.

The account is only shared to who wants it.

#44 Before February 2015

magic277isback

Hey we no have REASON why everybody wants share the accounts?
Will lost all the money

#45 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Ban Correiajoao. He is is giving away a beta account.
proof4part1.jpg
And this image too.
proof4part2.jpg

Unfortunately,I couldn't find the tinychat room. If one of you guys could find it and take a screenshot of any evidence,I'd be most greatful.

#46 Before February 2015

dol257

MHIB please, cuz i like the actual MIHB //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#47 Before February 2015

Calicara

jj4 wrote:

Actually to sort of back him up. Someone is going around to tinychats using MIHB's name, promising people acceptance into EX crew in exchange for account info. He came into MG crew chat yesterday and was asking people for their account information, and said things i cannot repeat because we refused to give into his scam. I know it's not the real MIHB, but jj4 isn't wrong either.

Last edited by Calicara (Jun 22 2011 3:35:56 am)

#48 Before February 2015

calculusguy

I don't remember where, but a world showing blackman's account info was somewhere. Of course you don't need to ban him right now, you can wait until I find that world.

#49 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I have a shared account here you guys need to ban.

SOKRAY:

EMAIL:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b5d0dedcd0c7c5dcd0d683f5d2d8d4dcd99bd6dad8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

It's spreading fast.

#50 Before February 2015

hisss

name:010911

spammed so much i thought he was hacking to do it and he wouldn't get banned because the owner of the room was a friend of his. It lagged the crap out of most computers and nobody can copy and paste that fast so pretty much spamming and hacking.

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer