Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#2576 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

Re: List of People to ban

Some guy joined my world called koolisaretard
I don't really know if it was just some guy or if it was aimed at me.

#2577 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

kooldude9000 wrote:

Some guy joined my world called koolisaretard
I don't really know if it was just some guy or if it was aimed at me.

Well considering your name is kooldude and this anonymous person made an acc called koolisaretard

It was aimed at you.

#2578 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

Another insult aimed towards me, someone just joined my world called koolisadouche. Why are these people doing this?? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: Join here now and more might join. http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW2JmEsGXEbEI

Last edited by kooldude9000 (Mar 9 2013 7:31:08 pm)

#2579 Before February 2015

Limmex

KfTbT95.png
Ban...

#2580 Before February 2015

fille02

NO!

#2581 Before February 2015

Jan12345

I agree with Limmex
what fille02 said is worser than what maththeking, bleshe or mrgftgjsdfhu said

#2582 Before February 2015

Kentiya
Website

to-be-banned-1.png

Look up in the user list.

I kicked them afterwards. I guess they had nothing better to do.

atikyne-cartoony-120.png
Kentiya / Atikyne — EE & EEU lead artist 2018-2020

#2583 Before February 2015

allerulez

3vgxo3T.png

Could anyone ban Fille02 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
He's saying this things look at the picture |

#2584 Before February 2015

fille02

allerulez wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/3vgxo3T.png

Could anyone ban Fille02 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
He's saying this things look at the picture |

it's was a joke and that you know!

#2585 Before February 2015

allerulez

That wasn't a joke Fille02. You wrote that a lot of times.
It's so unnecessary to write such things. You're writing another ugly things.

#2586 Before February 2015

fille02

allerulez wrote:

That wasn't a joke Fille02. You wrote that a lot of times.
It's so unnecessary to write such things. You're writing another ugly things.

i swear it was a joke!

#2587 Before February 2015

Benjamin

MqGDWXk.png?1

Last edited by Benjamin (Mar 26 2013 3:59:11 pm)

#2588 Before February 2015

capasha

I don't know why she/he is threatening you. But it's really bad.

#2589 Before February 2015

xxAlex18xx

hskqba.png
Ban sugary !

#2590 Before February 2015

Insanity

xxAlex18xx wrote:

Btw I'm Sugary. And if Mrs. Hoe did read the forums, she'd learn how to play around with nubs. It's a hobby of mine. By the way, you're cute. Thanks.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#2591 Before February 2015

Benje00

xxAlex18xx wrote:

Nowhere in that picture does Sugary/1nsanity break the terms or rules.   He is just a good troll.

#2592 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Kurt73 has been shared with chat for months now, please ban him!

-----------
KURT73 - CHAT - CLASSIC

EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b7da99d6dbdee8868e8e8ee8f7dfd8c3dad6dedb99d4d8da">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
PASS: 02011998
-----------

He also has an offensive world: http://www.everybodyedits.com/games/PW4qJZLLspbUI
Also, 159 other shared accounts.

----------- DAVI159 - 448 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f99d988f908b8998c8b991968d94989095d79a9694">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 123 ---------- YANVITOR - 434 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a5dcc4cbd3ccd1cad7909595e5cdcad1c8c4ccc98bc6cac8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: yan ---------- THECHOSEN1 - 346 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="27464646464646674a420944484a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 6030 ----------- TIMA0003 - 331 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="6e1a07030f5f575e595e5d2e030f0702401c1b">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: rima003 ---------- DARN2203 - 330 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="710606065f1510031f43434142310810191e1e5f121e1c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 201975 ------------ STEVAN - 296 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="82f1f6e7f4e3ecf0e3e6edefe3ecc2e5efe3ebeeace1edef">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: facebok ---------- RANDY - 296 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e2899b838c83cf918780878ea2808390808b87cc8c8e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: ken ----------- SARMED - 289 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="94e7f5e6f9f1f0d4fcfbe0f9f5fdf8baf0f1">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 123456789 ----------- RAULCARLOS - 287 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2c5e4d5940014f4d5e40435f1b6c444358414d4540024f4341">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 123456789 ---------- DRAGONBOY90 - 281 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d1b3b8a3a2b4bf8eb0bda1b4bf91b9bea5bcb0b8bdffb2bebc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 12345 ---------- DESTINY09050 - 276 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="412c33322229242d3224380127332e2f352824336f222e2c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 123abc ----------- MASTERVARUN - 276 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c0a7a1aea4a8a9eeb6a1b2b5aef2f980a7ada1a9aceea3afad">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: study!@# ---------- 1SHOE - 262 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9bf1eee8effaf0f3f2f7fafff2dbf3f4eff6faf2f7b5f8f4f6">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: x-mas ---------- MAFIAX - 261 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d6bbb7b8b9e7e7e7e796b9b8b3f8baa2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: qweqwerty ---------- DEJAN - 255 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ed8988878c839e99889b8c83ad8a808c8481c38e8280">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: podgorica ---------- BIGPEOPLE - 244 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="660c0f09261f070e09094805090b">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: poop ---------- ITZLIAMUNDERWOOD - 237 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c4a8ada5a9b1aa84acabb0a9a5ada8eaa7abeab1af">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: lol ---------- DENISS222 - 220 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="23474c5911116341480d5156">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: deniss220902 ---------- KDH - 218 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="78130a110b0c171e1d0a56150d0a0d3810170c15191114561b1715">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: pikukiku ------------ ALON7546 - 216 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f998959697cecccdcfb99e94989095d79a9694">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 7561720562 ---------- KOPAQPIERDOL - 215 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="bedadfc6cadb8f88fed9d3dfd7d290ddd1d3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: polska ----------- ZOMBIECHEW - 215 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3241465744575c1c555d45564b725a5d465f535b5e1c515d5f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: ihateyou ------------ ALAN007 - 213 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="147578757a6e787b7d667b20242154787d62713a777b79">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: alan123 ----------- EFFECTIVESHOPPER - 212 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a3c8c2d7cac690929ae3cfcad5c68dc0ccce">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: tylermason ----------- NBHHHHHHHHDG - 211 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="cba6aaa5bfaaa1aaa5beb8aabeb8a0aab88baca6aaa2a7e5a7bf">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: man0603 ---------- AFFS - 210 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d4b1baaebbaeb1a4bcb1a6bdbabb94b3b9b5bdb8fab7bbb9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: alternate ----------  JETO - 210 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="aedac1c3c780decfc6c5cfc2cfeec9c3cfc7c280cdc1c3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: hotline90 ---------- ILLART11 - 208 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c4ada8a8a5b6b0afa5adb284acabb0eaa7aba9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: illartingtasanandreas ---------- JUAN24 - 208 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2f455a4e4145401a1b1c6f47405b424e4643014c4042">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: juii7890 ---------- MRGFTGJSDFHU - 207 ENERGY - CLASSIC   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f9959695b9959695d79a9694">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: lol ---------- BETAS2 - 207 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="7c1a0e19191d1f1f3c15121e130452100a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: freeacc ---------- CHRIS264 - 207 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="284b4249514b47466840475c45494144064b47065d43">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: likelove ---------- BIGBOO - 205 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9efaf4edf3f1f3a8a8dee7fff6f1f1b0fdf1f3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: pugs2003 ---------- BIGSPENDER44 - 205 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a3c1cac4e3c1cac48dcdcf">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: spender44 ---------- JANNICANCK - 204 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="97f3f6f9fef4f6c8f1e5fee3e3e4d7eef6fff8f8b9f4f8fa">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: mahalkita ---------- ITZMEBOI - 204 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0f627c613e3636364f6366796a216c60217a64">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: knugent ---------- GANGSTA2012 - 203 ENERGY- CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="254e461417161710655c48444c490b464a48">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: kc123 ---------- SERWDUPIE - 203 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="790a1c0b0e1d0c09101c391e14181015571a1614">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: serekwdupie ---------- DIMA2001 - 203 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a3d0cbd6cac8ccd5c2cfc2d1cad0c2e3cec2cacf8dd1d6">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 30072001 ---------- JJRIPSTAR - 203 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="52383d3a3c383d37123a3d263f333b3e7c3d2035">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: johnjoe ---------- DESCUPA - 202 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="4a262f253e253e25787f0a332b22252564292527642838">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: leototo ---------- FANBOY75 - 202 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e583848b878a9cd2d0a58288848c89cb868a88">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 123456789 ---------- 892 - 202 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="12757370607b777e757d7c7e73527a7d667f737b7e3c7c7761">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: aswerd ---------- USERNA - 202 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e68d838882878a8a8189898283a69f878e8989c885898b">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: hi ---------- PEACEMAKER555325 - 202 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="bbdad7dec3fbc9d2d4d7d2d5dfdadac2c8d495d8d4d6">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: logan11 ---------- SHUNJI32 - 202 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ff8c978a919596bf989287d19a9a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: souldragon ---------- KONTRAPLAK - 202 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="4c21253c252b29220c242338212d2520622f2321">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 159951987 ---------- JEANSMITH - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="7f3d100d111614351a1e110c3f4e4d4c1d0a0d111611511c10510a14">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 1234567890 ---------- THOMAS345 - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="22564a4d4f435162454f434b4e0c414d4f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: dino ---------- LOLXDLOLXD - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c4a8aba8bc80aca5aca5bc8084bda5acababeaa7aba9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 5555 ---------- DENNIS1234567890 - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="781b561b56151c380c1d141119560b1d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: dennispro123 ---------- MARINO12321 - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e0838992958c8993d2d0d0d1a0898e828f98ce8c96">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: bens10 ---------- RICKYARDOSEXTRAA - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f69b93b68f9990979593d89b93">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 1029384756 ---------- EWRAT - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="8cf8e4ededf8ccf5ede2e8e9f4a2fef9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: youyou ---------- HAHAHAHAHAH - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="84e2f6e1e1aae5e7e7ebf1eaf0c4f3edeae0ebf3f7e8edf2e1aae7ebe9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: free ----------- SLAVA43 - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c1aaaea2aead81aca0a8adefb3aa">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 1234kk ---------- XXXXCYBORGXXXX - 201 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="60091216010e010e0707010e01201901080f0f4e030f0d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: prosaga ---------- DANIEL25000 - ??? ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="325a5b56575d595d585b5f530007020202725a5d465f535b5e1c515d5f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 27011998 ---------- SERGIOCHULO - ??? ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="85f6e0f7e2ecf1eae2f7e4ebe1e0c5edeaf1e8e4ece9abe6eae8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: laurita ---------- DARKDEATH12345 - ??? ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="8ffceee1ebfdeefbeef6e3e0fdbdbfbfb7cfe7e0fbe2eee6e3a1ece0a1fae4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: mrbean ---------- WEARINTOK - ??? ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2b7c4e5974431b126b43445f464a424705484446">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 24994445 ---------- HELICOPTER999 - ??? ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="0160696069604160696069602f626e6c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 121234 ---------- JEANLUCAS2 - 200 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b8d2ddd9d6d4cddbd9cbf8d0d7ccd5d9d1d496dbd7d5">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: jean ---------- REDBULLY - 200 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c9afbbacacbda6a8baa189a1a6bda4a8a0a5e7aea8a4ac">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: dad17 ----------- SORRRYPEOPLE - 200 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a5d6cad7d7dce5c2d0dc8b9497968bc6cac8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: sorry ---------- CB3471 - 200 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="4f3f2023262c2a222e210f2326392a612b24">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: policeman ---------- BATTLEBEARS -  200 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d9b5b6b7bef7adabb8b799a0b8b1b6b6f7bab6b4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: huggable ---------- SLAV12 - 200 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="cab9a3a6a3ab8aaba8bce4a8ad">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 121212 ----------- GABRIELMONTINO - 200 ENERGY - CLASSIC  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c8afa9aabaa1ada488afa9aabaa1ada4e6a6adbc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 12345 ---------- ONEDIRECTIONOFFICAL - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="7c1911111d121d141d103c141308111d1510521f1311">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: sn1851 ----------- ENE - 200 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="1c6865696e797770755c747368717d7570327f7371">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: qqww1122 ---------- PLAYGMAILCOM - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="13637f726a3e6b53747e727a7f3d707c7e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 1244 ----------- BRAYDONJAMES - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="6115041313080d0e0f0605040f21060e0e060d040c00080d4f020e0c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: braydon ---------- GAGIO - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2e494f494f455b5c4f6e46415a004b4b">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: gagio123 ---------- DRAG0NL0RD - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f99f8b9c9c989a9a968c978db9cb9d9880d797968e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: freepass ----------- NEWYORKDUDE - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="1c72796b3265736e775c7b717d7570327f7371">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 1234512345 ---------- JACKROBERTS - 200 ENERGY   EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="2e444f4d45005c414c4b5c5a5d6e434f4742004d4143">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: creeper ---------- HARALS - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="452d24372429213674777474052c2b272a3d6b2933">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: haraldsharis ---------- SNIPER41698 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9bfff2f5fcdbfff4f5fcb5f8f4f6">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: smiley ---------- GIANKYLE - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="503739313e3b293c350f6264102931383f3f7e333f3d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: qwerty12345 ----------- PYCCKUU1 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="09666666276d64607d7b703b39383b497068676d6c71277b7c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: dima2001 ---------- MASSA70 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="137e72606072242323537f7a65763d707c7e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 123451 ---------- 17936262 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="315954555859505c4b50715d5847541f57435454">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 97445326artix ----------  ARITO - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ffcbcacbcabf869e979090d19c9092">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 1234 ---------- WOOD223 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9ff5faececfadff8fef2fab1fcf0f2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: game ---------- FARTF*CKERD*CK - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b5dfd4d8d0c6d8d6ded4cc838df5dddac1d8d4dcd99bd6da9bc0de">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: imsexy ---------- P00P0O0TOOTHFAIRY5 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c0aff180b9a1a8afafeea3afad">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: o1 ---------- INAZUMA11 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ff96919e858a929ed29a939a899a91bf98929e9693d18c9a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: inazumaeleven ---------- NAYLUSION - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e7838695828ba78f88938a868e8bc984888a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>  PASS: great ---------- PRINSESKYANA - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="452e3c242b2468362027202905272437272c306b2b29">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: sebel ----------- MRSHOE2345 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="8fe5ece3eeffe6fbeee1bebfcff6eee7e0e0a1ece0e2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 09214807517 --------- SHAREDACCOUNTISBAD - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="12717d7d7e7371717d677c6652657d653c717d">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: cool108 ---------- BEJAMINSEM - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="472b222831222926242e332e072f28332a262e2b6924282a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: leonardo13 ----------- COOLESTMAN - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="472428282b072a26296924282a">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: cool ---------- GTHOTEL23 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="dbbcafb3b4afbeb79bbcb6bab2b7f5a8be">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: gthotel.se  ---------- COOLMANN - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ec94ac94c28f8381">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: x ---------- 3312 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="96f4fad6faffe0f3b8f5f9fb">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: 3312 ---------- TIKLO - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b4d3d5d9d1c6d58586f4dcdbc0d9d5ddd89adcc1">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> PASS: tiklo ---------- TERKOIZ - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: black ---------- POSTMAN12 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: likerman ----------- M82 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: biezins ---------- REDNINJA103 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 011092011092 ---------- 0O0O0OO0O0OANTI0KICK - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: n*gger ---------- JEDI2555 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: jedi5452 ---------- MICHAELKILL - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 09198855311 --------- DAHYJTRKL - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: ajek2323 ---------- WHATWHATWHAT - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: what ---------- OOOA4 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: telewizor ---------- W1TCH - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: witch ---------- TIMOCOOL - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 444 ---------- GENDALF - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 963852741 ---------- DOODLEBUG123 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 147896325 ----------- ARTACCOUNT - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: art ---------- BENJAMLINSEN - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: master1 ---------- JOHNAMIEL - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: john2795  ---------- N*GGERSARESOG*Y - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: a ---------- YOMAN12 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: nathan ---------- UNDEFEATABLEKILLER22 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 1111 ----------- MAXXER - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 123 ---------- ENERGYSTAR - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: star ---------- VELITO250 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 252525 ----------- WICKEDMAN - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 44884488 ---------- SLIKFIRE3376 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: hoho ---------- THEBESTDUDE - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: mwahaha ---------- ZXCVVWIPUHVG9HG98Y3W - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: troll ---------- ZAKACHU - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: pikachu ---------- HEAD5HOT - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: qwertyuiop ---------- NEWKIDSNITROMONGOOL3 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected]  PASS: newkidsnitro ----------- ANDERSON456 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 123456789 ------------ BINJIMINSIN - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: b ---------- 456456456456456 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 12345 ----------- XDMAN108 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: xd ---------- ERNIUX2000 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: hyundai ---------- GUNMASTER2 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 123456 ----------- BADASSBANDIT - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: suckmyc*[email protected] PASS: lol ---------- HILOGOGO - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: hilogogo ---------- NEDELKOVIC - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 321 ---------- NANA111 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: na ---------- BATA123 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: freeaccount ---------- HAPPYLOVE0099 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: moshimonrowe ---------- COOLDUDZSQ - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: coldsurf0 ----------- EVERYONE000 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 2012 ---------- MRFUFFLEORUCANSUCKIT - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: tod ---------- MASTERCOOL120 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 120 ----------- THESHAREDNUB - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: chris1237 ---------- GOD120 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: freeacc ---------- MAX2003MAIL - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 123456789max ---------- ADEON - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: 123 ----------- POKEMON668 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: chasey66 ----------- BOBTER - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: bob ----------- JOSHUA708 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: minecraft ------------ EVERYBODYEDITSW - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: redblue ------------ GILCRAZY09 - 200 ENERGY  EMAIL: [email protected] PASS: lovekita ----------

Last edited by Tako (Apr 2 2013 9:50:54 pm)

#2593 Before February 2015

allerulez

xxAlex18xx wrote:

Rofl Rofl Rofl LMAO!! Haha :PPP
I'm sorry but that was really fun I'm laughing at the floor! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
That you said Sugary was fun lol

Last edited by allerulez (Apr 3 2013 3:01:10 am)

#2594 Before February 2015

Terence22205

7Adp9H7.png

I don't even.

#2595 Before February 2015

Saintcool

And what was said before the picture? It looks like that comment was prompted.

#2596 Before February 2015

philipg1

Look at the bottom..
PKBbA1t.jpg

#2597 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Saintcool wrote:

And what was said before the picture? It looks like that comment was prompted.

I infected him.

I made him a zombie.

I did not take a video of me touching him and making him a zombie. Sorry.

-_-

#2598 Before February 2015

skullz17

There's someone with the name SKULLZ17SUCKSD*CK - offensive.

UYVwXge.png

I've also seen an AMITATSMONSUCKD*CK and a THANELSUCKD*CK.

Last edited by skullz16 (Apr 9 2013 12:25:00 pm)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#2599 Before February 2015

Krock

skullz16 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/UYVwXge.png

EE, it's time to copy chat censor to name registring censor...

On-Topic: there's a SPAMMMMMMMM (idk how much M's) account which was online yesterday and spammed full "code is {blah}" worlds... no picture - YET

Last edited by Krock (Apr 9 2013 12:28:45 pm)

#2600 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Krock wrote:
skullz16 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/UYVwXge.png

EE, it's time to copy chat censor to name registring censor...

On-Topic: there's a SPAMMMMMMMM (idk how much M's) account which was online yesterday and spammed full "code is {blah}" worlds... no picture - YET

Sometimes when you're playing a level and suddenly "**** Won the level." Have a quick search to see who it was, but they have left; every time I don't have a picture just support for censoring names.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer