Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#2551 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Re: List of People to ban

But you're obviously not an exception.

You were openly hacking the game, altering the memory with Cheat Engine to fly in mod mode and infecting people in safe spots, as you admitted multiple times.

This is ban-able.

Last edited by Terence22205 (Feb 17 2013 12:32:05 pm)

#2552 Before February 2015

dragonwarrior

Terence22205 wrote:

But you're obviously not an exception.

You were openly hacking the game, altering the memory with Cheat Engine to fly in mod mode and infect people in safe spots, as you admitted multiple times.

This is ban-able.

ban-able is still not complete ban so they still need to add it to the terms and conditions that hacking the memory of shockwawe flash(everybody edits) is forbiden or hacking with hacking tools or something like that.
till then it's not a valid reason to ban me. and if they do they can only give me warning because when i did it it wasnt in the terms and conditions so it was legal then so quit trying to ban me you aint Chris Benjaminsen

terms and conditions: Everybody Edits should be a nice place to be for all users. Old and young players, new or veteran, everybody is welcome. Do your best to keep a good atmosphere in the game. So do not worry too much about being banned. Use your common sense and respect other users. We will give a fair warning before banning anyone, unless you are directly and obviously violating the rules.
i wasnt directly violating the rules by using cheat engine so i get fair warning and they edit the terms or do something about the fly hack //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by dragonwarrior (Feb 17 2013 12:46:14 pm)

#2553 Before February 2015

Terence22205

But you ARE directly and obviously violating the rules. You've admitted countless times on this thread and in EE chat that you use cheat engine. This is a hack. Hacking is ban-worthy. Ergo, you should be banned. -_-

#2554 Before February 2015

dragonwarrior

Terence22205 wrote:

But you ARE directly and obviously violating the rules. You've admitted countless times on this thread and in EE chat that you use cheat engine. This is a hack. Hacking is ban-worthy. Ergo, you should be banned. -_-

go tell that to yourself i dont see a anti cheat engine rule so it isnt direct braking the rules nor braking them anythow
see i'm safe. now stop trying to get me banned and let me injoj my hard work
silly you let me ask you this:
if there is no rule, how am i braking it? and why should i get punished for not doing something wrong?
i thought you   get punish or warning if you do something againts the rules?
no rule- i'm not guilty about it
and besides its not my fault, right?
everybody edits has every right to contact youtube to put those videos down
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q … AJMikLhVJE

Last edited by dragonwarrior (Feb 17 2013 12:57:04 pm)

#2555 Before February 2015

Saintcool

You know, you two should really stop arguing. If you must at least make it pm's.

#2556 Before February 2015

dragonwarrior

Saintcool wrote:

You know, you two should really stop arguing. If you must at least make it pm's.

okay i'll stop i think i made my point

#2557 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Saintcool wrote:

This is mostly just to get more evidence. Now that he's admitted to hacking almost a dozen times I'm fairly certain he'll be banned. Originally I only had the word of three people and a simple chat log. Now I have him here admitting his wrongdoing. So much better.

#2558 Before February 2015

dragonwarrior

Terence22205 wrote:
Saintcool wrote:

This is mostly just to get more evidence. Now that he's admitted to hacking almost a dozen times I'm fairly certain he'll be banned. Originally I only had the word of three people and a simple chat log. Now I have him here admitting his wrongdoing. So much better.

actually i already told you that i was using cheat engine on the chat so i already admited
you cant ban me for hacking if it isnt against the rules yet. i'm protected by the current terms and conditions.
p.s does anyone have any good ideas for new minigames on ee?

Last edited by dragonwarrior (Feb 17 2013 1:07:13 pm)

#2559 Before February 2015

hummerz5

Da Rules wrote:

Do not connect to Everybody Edits server with anything but the official Everybody Edits clients. If a user connects to Everybody Edits with a client that is either abusive or disruptive to Everybody Edits or other users, that user will be banned.

Meh. The client you're using is modified by CE to be abusive... that in itself should make it a different client. But, I suppose it isn't.

My best judgment would be for dragon to get a stern warning, that's about it. The rules, even if they don't directly state it, imply against hacking. This is what you agreed you have done, right, dragonwarrior?

Dragon, please work on your English grammar and spelling.
And, please stop bringing up your payments or considered payments as these most likely would not be refunded to you.

Oh, and quote:

We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time with or without notice, with immediate and/or retroactive effect

I think this means they can take whatever administrative action they feel necessary.

If there's anything legal you're wondering about that isn't answered from this page, don't do it and ask us about it.

Last edited by hummerz5 (Feb 17 2013 1:12:07 pm)

#2560 Before February 2015

dragonwarrior

hummerz5 wrote:
Da Rules wrote:

Do not connect to Everybody Edits server with anything but the official Everybody Edits clients. If a user connects to Everybody Edits with a client that is either abusive or disruptive to Everybody Edits or other users, that user will be banned.

Meh. The client you're using is modified by CE to be abusive... that in itself should make it a different client. But, I suppose it isn't.

My best judgment would be for dragon to get a stern warning, that's about it. The rules, even if they don't directly state it, imply against hacking. This is what you agreed you have done, right, dragonwarrior?

Dragon, please work on your English grammar and spelling.
And, please stop bringing up your payments or considered payments as these most likely would not be refunded to you.

Oh, and quote:

We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time with or without notice, with immediate and/or retroactive effect

I think this means they can take whatever administrative action they feel necessary.

If there's anything legal you're wondering about that isn't answered from this page, don't do it and ask us about it.

werry nice :3
p.s whaca mean exactly with stern warning?

#2561 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Zoey told me to post this:
pR9K6Kg.png
Oh and "just be all 'credit to zoey for opening gimp and using the ellipse tool and stroke selection' or something".

#2562 Before February 2015

dragonwarrior

Saintcool wrote:

Zoey told me to post this:
http://i.imgur.com/pR9K6Kg.png
Oh and "just be all 'credit to zoey for opening gimp and using the ellipse tool and stroke selection' or something".

(connects to everybody edits with a client)
you forgot to underline that
i aint connecting with a client i got directly thru everybodyedits.com
whoever zoey is he/she isn't a nice person

Last edited by dragonwarrior (Feb 17 2013 1:37:21 pm)

#2563 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

This topic isn't for discussion. PM or make a new topic.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2564 Before February 2015

Terence22205

TakoMan02 wrote:

So instead of posting here I should make a thread titled "Ban this person?" O.o

#2565 Before February 2015

capasha

They should add 3rd party programs or clients. Which would make the rules much more clear.
Right now does it only have clients. Which for me is an edited EE flash. And not an memory tool or packet sender/receiver tool.

#2566 Before February 2015

dragonwarrior

doh wrote:

They should add 3rd party programs or clients. Which would make the rules much more clear.
Right now does it only have clients. Which for me is an edited EE flash. And not an memory tool or packet sender/receiver tool.

yeeey :* perfect //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2567 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Terence22205 wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

So instead of posting here I should make a thread titled "Ban this person?" O.o

No; this argument is general, so you'd make a general topic. "Should this offense be banned?" in Q&A or General Discussion.

No more here. In this topic you post a name with any evidence and then you're done. The next person who posts off-topic replies will get a warning. Simple.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2568 Before February 2015

Terence22205

hgUbboF.png

#2569 Before February 2015

capasha

How do you know on that picture that he is cheating or using a bot that spawns at that position?
He can also have got edit rights in the world, and when he was in the border with editrights someone removed the editrights from him? Next time record it.

Last edited by doh (Feb 20 2013 1:37:38 pm)

#2570 Before February 2015

Saintcool

It was in the update mrvoid world.

#2571 Before February 2015

Terence22205

True, I guess...

But why would Mrvoid give some random nonchat the code to his world and then remove it when he was in the border...?

._.

#2572 Before February 2015

fille02

spammer
Gf5cMnX.png
he said awful things bann mrgjhaghagb he is spamm :O

#2573 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Reporting:

ANGELBOY (chat)
DAO (nonchat)

Reason:

Using mod-mode hacks in Mr.Void's zombie update world, to spread the curse to people that were safe.

#2574 Before February 2015

capasha

Terence22205 wrote:

Reporting:

ANGELBOY (chat)
DAO (nonchat)

Reason:

Using mod-mode hacks in Mr.Void's zombie update world, to spread the curse to people that were safe.

And the proof is?
I don't think that they would get a warning or get banned because of someone that only writing their names here.

#2575 Before February 2015

fille02

not good DWN3waV.png
R1NaLvl.png

Last edited by fille02 (Mar 9 2013 12:40:17 pm)

EDJ142393231429118

Board footer