Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Bah why not

I know I keep saying I won't make these posts announcing monumental post counts, but do you guys realize we're over 1/5th of the way to a million posts now? You all are amazing.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Re: Bah why not

lol we always say this is the last postcount announcement. oh well. i supplied a ton of spam for this forum anyways.

#3 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

^ off topic post is off topic. just make a thread for it in general discussion.

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

That's cool, you know, I wonder how many of those were spam/raids. I can't believe we have under 10 active mods for 200k posts.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Sep 16 2011 2:09:57 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Yeah, when we get to a million, EE PARTY

#6 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Zoey2070 wrote:

That's cool, you know, I wonder how many of those were spam/raids. I can't believe we have under 10 active mods for 200k posts.

HEY CYCLONE I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME SINCE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THAT ACTIVE, AND I KNOW ALL CAPS DOESN'T HELP, BUT I FELT LIKE IT.[/allcaps] Make Zoey, JadElClemens and Kaosslasher mods, because I have evidence that they'll become great mods... (Ask Chewy the time I asked him ingame for a screenie of the mod screen.) I know you probably won't read this, but just do it.

#7 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Gamer1120 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

HEY CYCLONE I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME SINCE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THAT ACTIVE, AND I KNOW ALL CAPS DOESN'T HELP, BUT I FELT LIKE IT.[/allcaps] Make Zoey, JadElClemens and Kaosslasher mods, because I have evidence that they'll become great mods... (Ask Chewy the time I asked him ingame for a screenie of the mod screen.) I know you probably won't read this, but just do it.

haha, basically saying, "even though you will never read this, just read it and do it anyway!" 1XD1

#8 Before February 2015

St Cool

Gamer1120 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

just saying doesn't it say dont ask to be a mod, i think i would make a good mod but that don't me i will be one they can't just take the opinion of one person. just saying not being negative

#9 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

How about when we get 1million, everyone who has over 500 posts on the forums should get a prize

#10 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Gamer1120 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

;-;
[19:25] <~cyclone> I think you're too impulsive and feel too negatively about some people.

That was wednesday. If you're talking about the time I reported about 100 threads to move to topic graveyard, that was a long time ago. :l
Just reporting and knowing the rules better than the admins do doesn't make you a decent mod.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#11 Before February 2015

jfurey14

Who's gonna make the 100,000 thread? :O

#12 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I AM!

#13 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

SmileyZ wrote:

How about when we get 1million, everyone who has over 500 posts on the forums should get a prize

Icwutudidthere.

#14 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Zoey2070 wrote:
Gamer1120 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

;-;
[19:25] <~cyclone> I think you're too impulsive and feel too negatively about some people.

That was wednesday. If you're talking about the time I reported about 100 threads to move to topic graveyard, that was a long time ago. :l
Just reporting and knowing the rules better than the admins do doesn't make you a decent mod.

Dangit. Let me see, if I had to choose a new mod it would be Takoman02. So that means JEC, KS, and TM.
EDIT: There ya go. The long awaited 2600th post.

Last edited by Gamer1120 (Sep 16 2011 11:26:24 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

lukas

HI LoL :/

#16 Before February 2015

lukas

i werry like everyboDy ediTs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#17 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Please don't spam. This is your second warning for spamming.

#18 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
SmileyZ wrote:

Icwutudidthere.

lol, but it should be made like that.

Also, if I reach 1,000, make it 1,000 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#19 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

1XD1 although I like teh idea...1XD1

#20 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

What will you do when we reach 1 000 000? Hopefully something good. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

200 000 is pretty sweet as well.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#21 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

dont make another one of these until we hit a million.

#22 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Now   this is   just amazing!

KkSRG.jpg

Last edited by xGBx-PwNzZ (Sep 19 2011 10:56:52 am)

#23 Before February 2015

catking00

please give us all party hats for 1 million! i really want an EE party. like a super world will also be released on 1 million. it will be like 400x400 or 500x 500. it should be for like 10000 energy.

#24 Before February 2015

tailschao

amazingly awesome! Thank you cyclone!

#25 Before February 2015

Gaing

Lol glad to see your happy cyclone. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Meredith 14239523209112

Board footer