Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#376 Before February 2015

Deadlord

Re: Elite Team

Is you ask me,elite team can finish there ice and fire map.Until that we(mx) can do something on the collab.

#377 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I farewell Elite Team.

I have come to the conclusion that crews, for me, aren't nearly as productive as just playing solo.

Different has agreed to be the new leader.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#378 Before February 2015

Chimi

You will be dearly miss't. In fact, I think I may drop out as well. Haven't completely decided yet.

#379 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Thing is with playing solo, you can start a million projects and work on whatever map you want whenever you want.

With a crew, you're dragging 4 or 5 people along with you, and you certainly can't work on a random map every day, you need to let EVERYONE know.

#380 Before February 2015

Chimi

I think one crew is enough. You work a bit on that map when people drag you along with them, and the rest of your time is free.

Thanks guys, but I'm no longer a part of Elite Team.

Last edited by Chimi (Jun 4 2011 10:11:13 pm)

#381 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

And then there were 6.

#382 Before February 2015

Shift

Are you serious? Crew's were made for the very reason you're complaining about- there are few strings attached, and you get to work on a great level with a bunch of other people when you're ready. If you two are going to give up on Elite Team just because your members have been busy recently, then I've just lost all of my respect for you. That's just... pathetic.

And I'd just like to point out that being in a crew is far more productive than being alone, because not only can you work on the level whenever you want, but you will often have the assistance of multiple people, who also make EE worth playing.

#383 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Wait... who's hosting the fire and ice level? Isn't that takoman?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#384 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I haz takos password? Idk if he'll let me use it to open zee map..

And wow.. Six left..

#385 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

shift wrote:

Are you serious? Crew's were made for the very reason you're complaining about- there are few strings attached, and you get to work on a great level with a bunch of other people when you're ready. If you two are going to give up on Elite Team just because your members have been busy recently, then I've just lost all of my respect for you. That's just... pathetic.

And I'd just like to point out that being in a crew is far more productive than being alone, because not only can you work on the level whenever you want, but you will often have the assistance of multiple people, who also make EE worth playing.

Being alone has so much more freedom, though. Let's look at some of the pro's to working by yourself:

Pros:
No setting the code, no trolls WHATSOEVER.
You can start a million projects.
Work on whatever you want whenever you want.
Not dealing with everybody else.
You can actually say I made this.
There's no battle for attention.

I never really wanted to say this, mainly because I have a large ego, but I feel like I'm being held back with crews.
Mark those words. Expect amazing work from me. Embrace that. Be happy for me, that I've advanced in this game.

And I'm sure Different will be an amazing leader.

#386 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Tako, don't change your password until we're all done with Fire and Ice. And now we're losing Chimi, too? Two artists gone. Oh well. We'll have to resort to box minis.

And now I have to address the forum topic situation. I can create a new one or Different can. It doesn't make sense for Tako to still own this topic. Actually, with Different's mod powers, he could just edit this topic whenever he wants, so, um, never mind.

And about Fire and Ice: Who's willing to take up the challenge of finishing the art? Tako, could you at least explain what your thoughts were for how the level should turn out?

Thus begins a new chapter for Elite Team. Dun dun dun . . .

#387 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

It doesn't make sense for me to still have this topic at all, so I think different SHOULD make a new topic. It's not like we're polluting the forums with topics or anything.

Fire collides with ice, creating supernova, takes up most of the center.

#388 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Can you guys put the Elite forum link in the first page?

Last edited by ultrasuperdude (Jun 6 2011 5:46:34 am)

#389 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Ok, I'll make a new topic, but I'm locking this one. There's still stuff I need to get to in here.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Tako1423819672141760

Board footer