Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

Re: I lost all of my stuff...

So let me understand your opinions correctly.

You believe that to teach me a lesson or whatnot that I deserve said hacking and clearing of all of my worlds?

Regardless, I play on the site of Kongregate, so EE takes my password from there. The supposed "hacker" has not done a SINGLE THING to my Kongregate account.

Last edited by ShinyPorygon5 (Jun 17 2013 9:07:51 am)

#27 Before February 2015

Ben

Danni wrote:

Wait, so...you want to 'catch the thief', so you AREN'T going to change your password?

You kinda deserve this, then.

Yeah, what he said lol.
By the way, how are you planning to catch the thief if he's using YOUR account ? The only thing you'll see is another you.

#28 Before February 2015

hummerz5

tomkazaz wrote:
Danni wrote:

Wait, so...you want to 'catch the thief', so you AREN'T going to change your password?

You kinda deserve this, then.

Yeah, what he said lol.
By the way, how are you planning to catch the thief if he's using YOUR account ? The only thing you'll see is another you.

This is EXACTLY what I said on Shiny's other thread.

he craves attention.

EE doesn't "Take your password" from kongregate. If it were that simple, wouldn't you be logging in on EE.COM? if EE could take your password and email, then other games could... and you'd be having the potential to be hacked every game you played.

So no.

#29 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Shiny:

1. You will not "catch" your hacker.

2. They logged in from your Kongregate account. There's no other way. (They did this to most likely avoid suspicion.)

3. You have provided no proof whatsoever of your hacking, besides cleared worlds and a cleared friends list (something you can do yourself).

4. Mr Shoe/Void can not replace anything that you lost, be it worlds or friends.

5. You do not need 3 topics on two different sites for this, there is nothing the community can do for you.

6. Before pointing fingers, provide some evidence. Refer to #3.

7. The most you can do right now is rebuild your worlds, or leave the game.

8. Neither the Kongregate admins or the EE Admins can tell you who hacked your account, even if they knew.

9. Take this as a lesson, and come up with a more secure password.

Are we done with this topic yet? I think we've discussed it to the extent that it needs to be discussed.

#30 Before February 2015

blizzard

I DID question teleporthacker1.I asked him, "Did you hack shinyporygon's account? HE said "perhaps." I don't know if that means he was just being suspicious or he really did.

#31 Before February 2015

Vasum01

You play on Kongregate, I have absolutely no clue how stupid you could be to get hacked; on KONGREGATE.

Nobody really hacks Kong accounts, seeing as they are typically worthless unless someone specifically knows that you own something of value on a game. With that being said, you probably gave away your password or got keylogged.

#32 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

By any chance, did you trust MRGFTGJSDFHU's message on getting free beta?

"Get FREE beta package! This is your LAST chance! http://tinyurl.com/[fdoousnipz]"

#33 Before February 2015

giftboxfan

This happened to me once. I lost all of my coolest, bestest friends. I'm pretty sure it's not a bug because my accident happened months ago and it doesn't take that long to fix a bug. :/

#34 Before February 2015

Ben

Terence22205 wrote:

Shiny:

1. You will not "catch" your hacker.
9. Take this as a lesson, and come up with a more secure password.

Are we done with this topic yet? I think we've discussed it to the extent that it needs to be discussed.

I agree, topic should be closed. Just change your password to a more safety one with at least 10 characters.

Last edited by Tomkazaz (Jun 19 2013 2:41:13 am)

#35 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

More or less, I suppose that you are correct. I'm not going to be able to do much about it, and I've already found ideas for my new worlds. So now I just have to wait for TH1 to be banned.

In the meantime, lock request.

#36 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Lock granted.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

ShinyPorygon5 142393334928083

Board footer