Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

capasha

Re: Armor Games Account Security Issues

Zakleo wrote:

SOMEONE IS ON MY ACCOUNT! SOMEONE IS ON MY BLOODY ACCOUNT!!! WHEREVER YOU ARE, HACKER, I HOPE YOU DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH!

Your'e always so nice. I like that.

#77 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

doh wrote:
Zakleo wrote:

SOMEONE IS ON MY ACCOUNT! SOMEONE IS ON MY BLOODY ACCOUNT!!! WHEREVER YOU ARE, HACKER, I HOPE YOU DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH!

luckly i didnt get haxed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

because 1. i have   AG acc but i kept it secret and hard to get in
and 2. My EE account is very hard to get in also
and 3. if you see TRON2001 in the game, thats my companion account (for when im bored)   so if you like, just say hi

Last edited by 5lin65h07 (May 27 2012 10:35:09 am)

#78 Before February 2015

capasha

5lin65h07 wrote:
doh wrote:
Zakleo wrote:

luckly i didnt get haxed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

because 1. i have   AG acc but i kept it secret and hard to get in
and 2. My EE account is very hard to get in also
and 3. if you see TRON2001 in the game, thats my companion account (for when im bored)   so if you like, just say hi

You would have been owned. The hole is at the EE source. At the point where you login to AG.
I laughed when I saw how huge that hole was. All you need is a username. GJ Chris again with the security.. I guess it exist even more holes if I ever opened my eyes or had time to do it.
But I don't get money for it, so whatever.

I even tested it on my own account. And it worked good. Before Chris took down everything.

Last edited by doh (May 27 2012 1:53:48 pm)

#79 Before February 2015

222hockey222

Djrulz wrote:

reason 2:i was in MIHB's megaman dash world and i saw someone on as CYPH1E and said they were going to erase all CYPH1E's worlds(I don't have screencap of chat),so by instinct i left and looked at CYPH1E's profile

I saw this.... http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g36 … FPROOF.png

(incase you can't read it....It say above the cleared map "MIHB OWNED BY ATILLA")

The deleted world there is actually Cyph1e's snake bot. They often screw around with the level and can easily clear the world, save it, and re-upload the map again. I think that is what happened there.

#80 Before February 2015

C3po345

I was hacked by Attilla a few weeks ago when I was in Colorado. My MC Crew Get To The Cannon and Summer Shadows, which took me and Minimania 7 weeks to (not even) make, were GONE.
I didn't give a crap.

#81 Before February 2015

capasha

C3po345 wrote:

I was hacked by Attilla a few weeks ago when I was in Colorado. My MC Crew Get To The Cannon and Summer Shadows, which took me and Minimania 7 weeks to (not even) make, were GONE.
I didn't give a crap.

You gave a lot crap, because you cried out in the ban thread.

#82 Before February 2015

C3po345

doh wrote:
C3po345 wrote:

I didn't give a crap.

You gave a lot crap, because you cried out in the ban thread.

After I got it back, stupid.

#83 Before February 2015

kittco36

?tilla wrote:

Lolwut?

First off, Lulztech is my group and I've never hacked armorgames accounts. XD

The most exploitable thing in ArmorGames accounts are that the username of the accounts are in the ID of the player
but that doesn't include password so there isn't much exploitable by it.

Nevertheless, I find this a bit entertaining.. just change your armorgames password. lol

Lulztech is evil cos i even got kicked from my own lvl by that ***** and he trolled heaps of my lvls to >:[ HE even made the titles different like "i got you now from lulztech" and stuff.
he NEEEEEDDDDSSS to be BAANNNNNNED

#84 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

I didn't get hacked but I'm reading all of your posts here.
I wonder if Admins or mods read this. :/

#85 Before February 2015

Robertop

Whats happen with armorgames?
(game link: http://armorgames.com/play/11986/everybody-edits)
The game dont start.

#86 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

I hope I don't get hacked I have almost every thing in game that would just freaking suck if I lost all my crap. :L

#87 Before February 2015

Soulrunner

Guys... i was hcked by him TWICE! Thats why soulrunner is my 3 Rd account...

#88 Before February 2015

Zakleo

I'm not on AG, yet I've been hacked. All my worlds are gone.

#89 Before February 2015

TheRedSe7en

Did they seriously release a new block-pack while all the AG users are still blocked?

What are they focusing their energy on. '_'

To this point, I've been patient. Even though I've spent money for beta, etc, I don't need to play a little Flash-based game every day. But if they're prioritizing new blocks over security--OR ACTUALLY MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO PLAY THE GAME--then they may be losing my loyalty. And I'm seriously going to consider asking for my money back.

Grr...
At the least, an update on the whole situation would be useful.

#90 Before February 2015

Legendzz

okay, calm down LOL it's ee. I quit this game; it got very childish. and if atilla hacked them, good job! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile rep+ for you atilla B) lmao.

#91 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

TheRedSe7en wrote:

Did they seriously release a new block-pack while all the AG users are still blocked?

TheRedSe7en wrote:

Grr...
At the least, an update on the whole situation would be useful.

Chris knows about the Armor Games issue which is why he shut down log in through Armor Games. Basically, he tried to sort it himself but found he needs Armor Games' co-operation to sort it. Up until now, they haven't been co-operating.

That's all I know on that matter. Chris shouldn't stop updating the game for the majority of people that do play it when he's already stated he plans to update every Thursday.

Last edited by Mega Lamb (May 31 2012 8:00:52 pm)

Xenonetix-2.png

#92 Before February 2015

BEE

I've updated the first post with the most updated version of the story that I know. If I hear anything else I will post, but the next few days for me are busy so I may not be able to update regularly.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#93 Before February 2015

Djrulz

BEE wrote:

I've updated the first post with the most updated version of the story that I know. If I hear anything else I will post, but the next few days for me are busy so I may not be able to update regularly.

Thank you Bee,I think people really needed to see that.

#94 Before February 2015

TheRedSe7en

Mega Lamb wrote:

Basically, he tried to sort it himself but found he needs Armor Games' co-operation to sort it. Up until now, they haven't been co-operating.

That's all I know on that matter. Chris shouldn't stop updating the game for the majority of people that do play it when he's already stated he plans to update every Thursday.

That at least makes sense. And it's about 100x more information than has been given anywhere else (that I've been able to find), beyond conjecture and speculation. Thank you.

If AG doesn't ever cooperate, do you know what plans (if any) exist for making things good for the AG users? Or do we cross that bridge when we come to it?

#95 Before February 2015

fabian2

my account got hacked just today, a Kongregate user said he saw my AG EE account like 30 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm right now searching the hacker. my AG EE account is fabian2, if u see him please tell me! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
this message was posted in 23/07/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY).

Last edited by fabian2 (Jul 23 2013 3:54:09 pm)

#96 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

As of now, the AG versio nof EE seems broken.

From the "play_ee/11986" page:

"Ooops! We can't find that!

Sorry but it looks like the page you were looking for doesn't exist!"

#97 Before February 2015

NR2001

theHFnetwork wrote:

As of now, the AG versio nof EE seems broken.

From the "play_ee/11986" page:

"Ooops! We can't find that!

Sorry but it looks like the page you were looking for doesn't exist!"

Whoa. You're right...

It's gone. Try contacting them.

Edit:

Oops, nevermind. The new link is the old one. Lol.

http://armorgames.com/play/11986/everybody-edits

Last edited by NR2001 (Jul 24 2013 1:10:44 pm)

Raon142393420627226

Board footer