Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-25 14:55:34, last edited by Mafia Host (2023-05-02 19:03:28)

Mafia Host

Mafia: Confirmation Bias Sign Ups [Mafia 55]

W01Eekz.png

Mafia: Confirmation Bias Sign Ups

This game will be co-hosted by ShadowsEdge and Minimania. It is a very simple game of Mafia with only slight deviations from the normal formula.

Mechanics:

• Phase Length                -   Day Phases will last 48 hours, and Night Phases will last 24 hours.
   • Submission Deadline     -   The deadline for submitting night actions is 2 hours before the next start of day. If you miss this deadline, you submit no night action.
   • Elimination Votecount    -   There is no hammer. Votes are tallied and a player is eliminated only at the end of a day.
   • Plurality Elimination       -   A plurality of votes decides which player is eliminated at the end of a day.
   • Required Elimination      -   Players cannot vote for no elimination during a day. Ties will be decided randomly. If nobody is voting by the end of the day, the day is extended until one person votes.
   • Twilight Phase               -   Twilight occurs after the Day Phase ends but the thread is not yet closed. Talking during twilight is disallowed.
   • Required Nightkill           -   The Mafia cannot opt to not use their factional kill.
   • Mafia Voting                  -   The Mafia vote on who to kill amongst each other. Each vote contributes a 50% chance for the nightkill to target that player.
   • Hidden Role Flips           -   When a player dies, none of their role information is revealed. No information is given.
   • Minimal Feedback          -   A player is not informed if they were saved from an attack, nor if they saved any player from attack.
   • Endgame Confirmation   -   The game does not end when all Mafia members die. During the day, players can vote to end the game. A majority of players are required to end the game.
   • Self-Elimination             -   Suicide is not allowed. Self-voting is not allowed.
   • Mafia Win Condition       -   The Mafia wins if a majority of players vote to end the game and one of its members is still alive.

Roles:

• Vanilla                          -   Town-aligned. No abilities.
   • Policeman                     -   Town-aligned. At night, you check a player to determine if they are Mafia.
   • Doctor                          -   Town-aligned. At night, you protect a player you didn't protect the night before, saving them if they would be killed.
   • Millcrafter                     -   Town-aligned. You appear Mafia-aligned when checked by a Policeman. Millcrafters appear as Vanillas to themselves.

• Mafioso                        -   Mafia-aligned. You and any other Mafiosos share a factional chat, as well as share a factional nightkill.
   • Traitor                          -   Mafia-aligned. You don't share a factional chat with Mafiosos, but you become a Mafioso if the other Mafiosos die.

Setup:

• Setup Composition        -   The roles in this setup are added in the following order, determined by how many players join, and then randomized.
       - 1.   Vanilla
       - 2.   Vanilla
       - 3.   Vanilla
       - 4.   Vanilla
       - 5.   Vanilla
       - 6.   Policeman
       - 7.   Doctor
       - 8.   Millcrafter
       - 9.   Mafioso
       - 10. Mafioso
       - 11. Vanilla
       - 12. Vanilla
       - 13. Vanilla
       - 14. Traitor
       - 15. Vanilla

• Sign-Up List                  -   Ten players are needed for the game to start, but more can be accommodated. The ideal time frame for starting this is within the next 2-3 weeks.
       - 1.   Pqwerty
       - 2.   2b55b5g
       - 3.   AllenCaspe9510
       - 4.   Nuclear Gandhi
       - 5.   ---
       - 6.   ---
       - 7.   ---
       - 8.   ---
       - 9.   ---
       - 10. ---

#2 2023-04-25 18:47:18

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia: Confirmation Bias Sign Ups [Mafia 55]

What would you suggest for the setup NoNK? I know that you said you don't think the setup would be fun but what would you change to make it more fun (barring the end game mechanics)?

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#3 2023-05-03 18:45:38

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia: Confirmation Bias Sign Ups [Mafia 55]

I believe Mini can just send you a friend request and it'll let him message you

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:
Minimania1684730750797797

Board footer