Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-25 14:55:34, last edited by Mafia Host (2023-05-02 19:03:28)

Mafia Host

Mafia: Confirmation Bias Sign Ups [Mafia 55]

W01Eekz.png

Mafia: Confirmation Bias Sign Ups

This game will be co-hosted by ShadowsEdge and Minimania. It is a very simple game of Mafia with only slight deviations from the normal formula.

Mechanics:

• Phase Length                -   Day Phases will last 48 hours, and Night Phases will last 24 hours.
   • Submission Deadline     -   The deadline for submitting night actions is 2 hours before the next start of day. If you miss this deadline, you submit no night action.
   • Elimination Votecount    -   There is no hammer. Votes are tallied and a player is eliminated only at the end of a day.
   • Plurality Elimination       -   A plurality of votes decides which player is eliminated at the end of a day.
   • Required Elimination      -   Players cannot vote for no elimination during a day. Ties will be decided randomly. If nobody is voting by the end of the day, the day is extended until one person votes.
   • Twilight Phase               -   Twilight occurs after the Day Phase ends but the thread is not yet closed. Talking during twilight is disallowed.
   • Required Nightkill           -   The Mafia cannot opt to not use their factional kill.
   • Mafia Voting                  -   The Mafia vote on who to kill amongst each other. Each vote contributes a 50% chance for the nightkill to target that player.
   • Hidden Role Flips           -   When a player dies, none of their role information is revealed. No information is given.
   • Minimal Feedback          -   A player is not informed if they were saved from an attack, nor if they saved any player from attack.
   • Endgame Confirmation   -   The game does not end when all Mafia members die. During the day, players can vote to end the game. A majority of players are required to end the game.
   • Self-Elimination             -   Suicide is not allowed. Self-voting is not allowed.
   • Mafia Win Condition       -   The Mafia wins if a majority of players vote to end the game and one of its members is still alive.

Roles:

• Vanilla                          -   Town-aligned. No abilities.
   • Policeman                     -   Town-aligned. At night, you check a player to determine if they are Mafia.
   • Doctor                          -   Town-aligned. At night, you protect a player you didn't protect the night before, saving them if they would be killed.
   • Millcrafter                     -   Town-aligned. You appear Mafia-aligned when checked by a Policeman. Millcrafters appear as Vanillas to themselves.

• Mafioso                        -   Mafia-aligned. You and any other Mafiosos share a factional chat, as well as share a factional nightkill.
   • Traitor                          -   Mafia-aligned. You don't share a factional chat with Mafiosos, but you become a Mafioso if the other Mafiosos die.

Setup:

• Setup Composition        -   The roles in this setup are added in the following order, determined by how many players join, and then randomized.
       - 1.   Vanilla
       - 2.   Vanilla
       - 3.   Vanilla
       - 4.   Vanilla
       - 5.   Vanilla
       - 6.   Policeman
       - 7.   Doctor
       - 8.   Millcrafter
       - 9.   Mafioso
       - 10. Mafioso
       - 11. Vanilla
       - 12. Vanilla
       - 13. Vanilla
       - 14. Traitor
       - 15. Vanilla

• Sign-Up List                  -   Ten players are needed for the game to start, but more can be accommodated. The ideal time frame for starting this is within the next 2-3 weeks.
       - 1.   Pqwerty
       - 2.   2b55b5g
       - 3.   AllenCaspe9510
       - 4.   Nuclear Gandhi
       - 5.   ---
       - 6.   ---
       - 7.   ---
       - 8.   ---
       - 9.   ---
       - 10. ---

#2 2023-05-02 10:24:30

Nuclear Gandhi

Re: Mafia: Confirmation Bias Sign Ups [Mafia 55]

/in
I'm concerned though that I might miss or forget about this and nobody might have a way to contact me.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2023-05-03 09:40:45

Nuclear Gandhi

Re: Mafia: Confirmation Bias Sign Ups [Mafia 55]

Minimania wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

/in
I'm concerned though that I might miss or forget about this and nobody might have a way to contact me.

It is quite excellent seeing you here again. Do you have a Discord?

I do
OsuGodKappa#4453
But wasn't it the case for discord that you need to be in same server to msg someone? :thinking:

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

Wooted by:
Minimania1684730750797797

Board footer