Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-19 16:25:35, last edited by Supah (Snow) (2022-03-20 03:12:41)

Supah (Snow)

Small and Specific Memories

I have a hard time recalling comprehensive stories from my life. However, I am able to share specific moments from my time playing EE.

Here are a few:
-Trying to kick myself from my own world because I wanted to see if it would actually work (it did)
-While learning how to use commands from other players, I repeatedly failed to kick someone from my world, which made them upset
-Finally understanding how to create functional portals in my world after years of confusion
-Being so bad at a specific part of a world that the creator had to help me
-People remembering me while I couldn’t remember them
-Meeting a new friend and then never seeing them again because I didn’t have their email to send them a friend request
-Accidentally breaking an EE friend’s Minecraft server by copy and pasting a long and complicated code into a command block

Does anyone else have small memories like this? Please share them!

LIFE IS PAIN. I HATE

Wooted by:

#2 2022-03-20 02:40:40

NoNK

Re: Small and Specific Memories

yeah i do

#3 2022-03-20 17:19:08, last edited by TheTriplet (2022-03-21 15:30:24)

TheTriplet
Website

Re: Small and Specific Memories

-my first account my parents spent a lot of money on for gems (i was underage back then) got hacked by some polish person because i gave away my email and password to someone and they got angry when i cleared a world, kicked myself when the hacked me came in
-i did not know how to give edit by commands, someone tried to say how but it was like ./giveedit, (/)giveedit etc and i actually did that and kept asking if they got edit, after a while they left
-clearing and saving a world i really liked for no reason, i still wish i didn't do it because it was so nice
-i once made "art" that was basically shapes with a mineral outline and a basic block inside, once i drew one that looked like a pp (i didnt notice) and the owner informed me
-i had a friend (i think it was minecraft251) and i kept kicking anyone who didnt like the game mentioned in the username
-tried to make one of the bosses where it was just a long parkour course with brick blocks and the editors tried to test it before opening it to everyone else, people just left during that phase
-i tried to fit in a group of polish friends, they probably hated when i joined their world
-i asked the world owner of an empty ultra wide world (that was pretty popular fsr) to kick someone (i chose them because they had a short username, i didnt know you could do first letter of username then tab back then), idr if they did it tho //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
-for a couple of days i acted like i loved some player, i literally hate myself for that and i think they hate me too
-inspect existed, someone trolled, accused me of trolling, midway through saying to activate inspect element i got kicked
-i joined the world of same player who accused me of trolling above, made some minis, he trolled them
-i was in a world, logged out fsr (i dont remember why), forgot the password and had to make a new account and i joined back the world saying "hi i forgot my password so i made a new account" or something it was so funny
-member of said polish friendgroup asked me to kick another member of it, i actually did that
-my dad made an account on ee and said he loves my mom, i also taught him how to play boss
-i asked my mom to play ee, all she did was troll
-faked having an ee youtube channel and recording videos, said i have like 990k videos and would publish them all once i got 1 million videos
-i alternated between having the question mark and exclamation mark like "a?" "a??" "a ?" "a ??" with a few weeks of delay
-forgot the name of the game for like 2 years
-when i played the game while i was underage someone asked me my age and i responded with it, they didnt believe me
-someone pmed me they were the same age as me (still when i was underage)
-i made a 100x100 level that only used the bottom left and top right corners of the level, they were connected by portals with both id 1 and target 1, it worked for me at first (idk thats what i remember) but then players got confused and i didnt know how to fix it
-same player that hacked me at the very top (this was before that event i think) taught me how to use portals
to sum it up: literally everyone hated me because i kept trying to look cool but i looked cringe

biggest feats:
1. (wr) Tutorial 3 - 17.17
2. (wr) Tutorial 4 - 36.88 (unrecorded sadly)
3. idk lets say that BTS2 - 142 deaths

oh and also: it's a lie that 9+10 is 21, it's 20!

TheTriplet1647793148792588

Board footer