Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2020-05-21 20:10:12

skullz17

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

I think saying you disagree with someone without explaining why is kinda rude on a forum, so downwooting without explanation is also rude. So there is basically no purpose to downwoots apart from keeping a count of how many people disagree with something. But I'm not sure keeping count of that is even useful or productive in most cases.

Maybe a better idea is to have polls for situations where you might want a counter. I remember we had them on fail forums, so I'm sure Diff can add them here too.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#52 2020-05-21 20:35:11, last edited by XxTheProTx9999Xx (2020-05-21 20:35:44)

XxTheProTx9999Xx

skullz17 wrote:

I think saying you disagree with someone without explaining why is kinda rude on a forum, so downwooting without explanation is also rude. So there is basically no purpose to downwoots apart from keeping a count of how many people disagree with something. But I'm not sure keeping count of that is even useful or productive in most cases.

Maybe a better idea is to have polls for situations where you might want a counter. I remember we had them on fail forums, so I'm sure Diff can add them here too.

can threads be archived in this forum because i think this is the point where we understand this is a stupid idea (the downwoot thing)

Wooted by:

#53 2020-05-21 20:36:23

Bimps

skullz17 wrote:

Holy **** why don't we have polls here? Diff get off your burrito **** and add in polls rn

Bimps1590089783781268

Board footer