Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

BlazingX

Re: S Crew (Silver Crew)

i'm back on my pc so gamer bro what's you email? oh and you may be able to help n ou minecraft project making a map on our server for downloadable purposes.

our website http://www.originofcookies.co.uk/ all un finished pages are locked (downloads aint)

#127 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Bump.

#128 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Bump, also we might be working on a level on 10th of May (GMT) .

#129 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Ok that would be cool! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#130 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

DQIXPlayer wrote:

Bump, also we might be working on a level on 10th of May (GMT) .

You're supposed to wait 3 days after the last post before you bump a topic.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#131 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Ok, have done. Bump.

#132 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Bump.

#133 Before February 2015

tzgermska

1 level this is not realy good :/

#134 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Two to three levels actually, but I kinda forget this thread a bit. There are two to three levels being worked on at the minute too.

#135 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Bump
When is a good day we can work on a level? :/

#136 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

You obviously haven't heard of the AG EE Crisis. All Armor Gamers cannot play EE for a while, it is being fixed for us, so not any time soon. Maybe near the middle or end of June.

#137 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

I heard of it I was the one who sent you the pm about it but I have some worlds that we can edit on so we could still work on one.

#138 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

...You don't get it. I CAN'T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. Neither can Raon.

#139 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

What dang we are screwed. D:

#140 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Bump. This didn't flag as a gravedig. From information that came from my friend (Raon) that came from Nou I think, the AG version should be fixed soon. When it is (if it is) we will be working on levels (more for our fun) more than before.

#141 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Bump. Also, EE is back on AG! 1bigsmile1 Legit, why did you un-friend me? EOpYT.png

#142 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Yay that's good. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#143 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Le bump. Raon is thinking we should recruit more, say, ten people maximum in the crew. Then, if there is another contest (highly unlikely with the feud at the last one) the crew would make two levels, five people working on each. Also, BlazingX is now an ex-member; he barely plays EE. The first Silver Cruu level is done, link in the original post. GamerBro I need to know at what times you will be playing EE. I never see you online. We've never worked on a level as a whole crew, mainly because I never see you online.

#144 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

DQIXPlayer wrote:

Le bump. Raon is thinking we should recruit more, say, ten people maximum in the crew. Then, if there is another contest (highly unlikely with the feud at the last one) the crew would make two levels, five people working on each. Also, BlazingX is now an ex-member; he barely plays EE. The first Silver Cruu level is done, link in the original post. GamerBro I need to know at what times you will be playing EE. I never see you online. We've never worked on a level as a whole crew, mainly because I never see you online.

We should have more people in our crew. I don't even know when I go online I just go whenever. I have not been on that much cause my computer broke and I was on vacation so now I just got a new one.

#145 Before February 2015

Legitturtle09

Hey guys, we need to stay in contact, because it's been a while since I've ever even seen any of you guys online. Send me a PM or email, or just something to know that you're alive. thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#146 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Same, you all thought I quit by not being active, story is my computer broke and its been months still I have been able to have the one I have now. Eh I'm a minigame maker remember.

#147 Before February 2015

Legitturtle09

Oh. I thought we all quit EE, but I have not. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue And that sucks that your computer broke.

#148 Before February 2015

Dragonslayer 245

Are you still recruiting?
Desired crew: Any crew thats active

In-Game Name: Dragonslayer25

Current crew: EE crew (still a recruit) and former XB Crew

Specialities: Minis, Basic Art, Boss, and tester

Timezone: All I know is I'm from Philippines

Notable levels: I have worlds but I dont know whats the best

Activity: If I get the chance of playing computer games, Saturday and Sunday (Today I'm free everyday because its our Christmas Break)

Items: I get "useful" packs today but if there's time I can get the miscellaneous stuffs. I have no chat. I use FB so you can't add me (but I can).

DQIXPlayer 1423836139125293

Board footer