Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Peber

Re: E.A.T (Everybody edits Anti Troll)

farook24 wrote:

Ever wanted to get rid of those trolls that destroyed your level that took 74 hours to make ? you can now ! join E.A.T the first anti troll group in EE

Ranking System :

Leader : Only me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Vice Leader : The person i trust most
Titan : (1955 Mission Points)
Troll Mega Hunter : (1025 Mission Points)
Troll Hunter : (950 Mission Points)
Troll Mini Hunter : (750 Mission Points)
Troll Stopper : (520 Mission Points)
Anti Troll : (315 Mission Points)
Troll Fighter : (105 Mission Points)
Líder : (55 Mission Points)
Trainee : (30 Mission Points)
Newbie : (10 Mission Points)
Nuevo : (0 Mission Points)

PS. Rebuilding a level gives you 50 MP
Stopping a Troll is 10 MP
Faking a Code (to stop trolls) is 5 MP

I am so game for this!

#27 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok.. Um... Don't give the code? Ever thoght of that?
Da DER lolz

#28 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

You'd better watch out for me, I'm a stair troll. If I ever see a level with stairs and I get the code I troll the stairs. But nothing else.

#29 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

lol.. stairs are stupid... but i don't trol them

#30 Before February 2015

RyanScathe

greenzoid2 wrote:

You'd better watch out for me, I'm a stair troll. If I ever see a level with stairs and I get the code I troll the stairs. But nothing else.

kudos to you good sir.   encourage creativity //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

otherwise anytime i see a troll i want to kill it.   with lots of fire...

#31 Before February 2015

silverx37

can i join i never troll, i always try to help ppl thats being trolled (if i see them) EVERYONE hates trolls and i wanna help stop trolls. my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3c4f55504a594e440f0b7c5b515d5550125f5351">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#32 Before February 2015

AntiTroll-AKA-TankPat

I hate trolls , so i join (look at my name)

#33 Before February 2015

Raiden

WOOT! A smart person //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I am in.   My user (I'm beta) is pi123. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#34 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

One suggestion: BAN THE TROLLS!

#35 Before February 2015

maksymilian

can i join?

#36 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Now I have 15 MP. I just stopped a troll. His name is 128229352287x7. It took a while but I finally copied his name.He wouldn't stop moving. It takes a while to stop moving completely so I can see his name. Would be easier if there was a button that let the names always be available. The level wasn't bad enough to need rebuilding. If you see 128229352287x7 kick him immediately.

Last edited by Different55 (Dec 28 2010 1:01:07 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#37 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Different55 wrote:

Now I have 15 MP. I just stopped a troll. His name is 128229352287x7. It took a while but I finally copied his name.He wouldn't stop moving. It takes a while to stop completely. Would be easier if there was a button that let the names always be available. The level wasn't bad enough to need rebuilding. If you see 128229352287x7 kick him immediately.

You could just type the 3 first characters of his name and press tab. The game auto-completes his name.

#38 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

RyanScathe wrote:
greenzoid2 wrote:

kudos to you good sir.   encourage creativity //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

otherwise anytime i see a troll i want to kill it.   with lots of fire...

Amen. That troll I caught must have been 7 years old the way he was acting. I'd tell his parents to beat him. I E.A.T. Trolls for breakfast. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Different55 (Dec 28 2010 1:01:45 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

#39 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Eh, I just catch trolls in images and post them on the foum to warn people XD

#40 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

good idea XD should've thought of that. I'm making a list of trolls in the EE general part of the forum. Add trolls to the list there.

- ShinsukeIto

#41 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Come on then.

#42 Before February 2015

shadowbang

can i jion im not a troll i got some frinds on kongergate to back me up (troll760 HES NOT A TROLL HE BOUGHT BETA AND THE CRISTMAS SMILLIE AND NINJA. dean165 and 80808) i love making art playing boss and making afks ( no idea why._.)   well thats me in a nut shell also if theres a longer post like this sorry i thout i did not send it

#43 Before February 2015

DarkFire

I wanna join! i hate trolls, have beta, love art and know a few bit of pixel art (EE)

Last edited by DarkFire (Dec 30 2010 3:51:57 pm)

#44 Before February 2015

Jumperjolly

cool! i'd love to going...

also ive ben't called 2 times a troller and other times ''gay'' witch ive never done those too...
seriously i'd love to stop those trollers... I join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

also to help il screen shot the trollers for all of you! (if i get some)

Last edited by jumperjolly (Dec 31 2010 12:03:45 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

Jumperjolly

i got a troller but im not able to post a picture to prove it...

can someone help me?

(im sorry for the double post)

Last edited by jumperjolly (Dec 31 2010 1:13:25 pm)

#46 Before February 2015

smashbro27

Jumperjolly, try going to tinypic.com.

I'd like to join, too. I'll take thier names and report them here.
EDIT: 3 trolls I saw in a level called "code is stop make art" - Damien, Dacrusher, and mastermind. I think...it was hard to see...

Last edited by smashbro27 (Jan 1 2011 12:53:44 pm)

#47 Before February 2015

marsh

can i please join i have been doing that by my-self for months I probably have 1000 mission points by now.my username is marsh. e-mail is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b2dfd3c0c1dad6c7d6d78383f2cbd3dadddd9cd1dddf9c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
please let me join:D

#48 Before February 2015

marsh

i hate how people think that beta makes them better than other people.all it dose is give them smiley's and bricks.it dose not improve your skill in any way.same thing with the ninja

#49 Before February 2015

NikK

I'm joining

!!!
!!... !!
!!!!!

#50 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I wanna join!

farook24 1423836200125232