Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-04-06 19:22:17

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,449

Re: My account was deleted

Edilights wrote:

You break somehow rule of Everybody Edits and was deleted (Cause : Insulting or joking in a manner might do this... Or propaganda in a world . Doesn't resolve your situations . ) . I don't know any information further. Just agree with this.

what language are you speaking


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#27 2020-04-06 19:23:37

Edilights
Member
From: Heaven
Joined: 2019-01-27
Posts: 336

Re: My account was deleted

TaskManager wrote:

what language are you speaking

He made 'Speading False Illegal Acts' and that isn't a joke . Did you even listen ?


⚠️

Offline

Wooted by:

#28 2020-04-06 19:30:39

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 1,039

Re: My account was deleted

He's trying to tell you that it's bad to make false allegations, and that Kira is bad for doing it. I'm pretty sure we're past that now, though.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#29 2020-04-06 20:18:03

frostflare
Member
Joined: 2016-05-23
Posts: 107

Re: My account was deleted

Pqwerty wrote:

He's trying to tell you that it's bad to make false allegations, and that Kira is bad for doing it. I'm pretty sure we're past that now, though.

it would help if kira would edit his opening post and thread title to reflect on this though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2020-04-06 20:55:36

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: My account was deleted

alos the OP is misleading if the worlds are deleetd how can peoplw who favorited play them if they dont exist anymore (if thats the maning of the word 'deletion')


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#31 2020-04-06 20:57:46, last edited by 2B55B5G TNG (2020-04-06 21:00:27)

2B55B5G TNG
Member
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,789

Re: My account was deleted

peace wrote:

alos the OP is misleading if the worlds are deleetd how can peoplw who favorited play them if they dont exist anymore (if thats the maning of the word 'deletion')

it's not really misleading. anyone would think that their account got deleted when their profile is gone

Edilights wrote:

You break somehow rule of Everybody Edits and was deleted (Cause : Insulting or joking in a manner might do this... Or propaganda in a world . Doesn't resolve your situations . ) . I don't know any information further. Just agree with this.

just wanna ask where is the 'Legitimate' part when the whole thing was clearly intended to be a joke? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
and why even give your stance on something when you don't know about the details? isn't that stupid? it's like you're blindly supporting someone without actually knowing what the hell is going on.


she/her

known as 2b55b5g/DevilRazzy

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on EEArchive

Offline

#32 2020-04-06 20:58:37

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: My account was deleted

Kira wrote:

delete all my worlds, nobody can play my maps unless they have it favorited (or campaign levels)

this line i mean if worlds got deleted then nonbody woudl eb able to play ti even fi favorited right?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#33 2020-04-08 14:47:14

frostflare
Member
Joined: 2016-05-23
Posts: 107

Re: My account was deleted

at first i wasn't going to post this because i was waiting to see if you would do the right thing and correct this slanderous accusation. but since you refused to, this is going up...

look, i get it. you're upset you were ban over a stupid tasteless joke, and you want your account back. but was lying on him really worth it? to be honest when or if xenonetix see's this. it will more then likely just justify his reasonings for prema banning you. also kira, you could have easily have checked on your end to see if your account still existed without making this into an over exaggerated mess. and for those of you who weren't aware? yes, you can still access banned accounts on ee by logging into them. (even prema ban ones.) you just can't join any worlds or you will see this message.

Hidden text

but the fact you didn't even attempt to try this, (or if you knew about this and just didn't care.) and instead posted an iffy screen shot as evidence. i can't help but to feel that, you did this with the intention of rallying an hate mob against someone else who you have a personal vendetta against. (which isn't the smartest thing to do in the long run.) you can try to say that isn't true? but it doesn't help your case after the fact people have presented proof and proved you wrong. you still haven't done anything to correct or take back any of the statements you made about this issue. which to be honest? makes you look like a complete hypocrite for everything you ever called xenonetix out over.

Offline

#34 2020-04-08 15:25:11

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: My account was deleted

i 100% agree wiht forstflare here


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#35 2020-04-08 15:40:42, last edited by Kira (2020-04-08 15:41:18)

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,331

Re: My account was deleted

frostflare wrote:

at first i wasn't going to post this because i was waiting to see if you would do the right thing and correct this slanderous accusation. but since you refused to, this is going up...

look, i get it. you're upset you were ban over a stupid tasteless joke, and you want your account back. but was lying on him really worth it? to be honest when or if xenonetix see's this. it will more then likely just justify his reasonings for prema banning you. also kira, you could have easily have checked on your end to see if your account still existed without making this into an over exaggerated mess. and for those of you who weren't aware? yes, you can still access banned accounts on ee by logging into them. (even prema ban ones.) you just can't join any worlds or you will see this message.

but the fact you didn't even attempt to try this, (or if you knew about this and just didn't care.) and instead posted an iffy screen shot as evidence. i can't help but to feel that, you did this with the intention of rallying an hate mob against someone else who you have a personal vendetta against. (which isn't the smartest thing to do in the long run.) you can try to say that isn't true? but it doesn't help your case after the fact people have presented proof and proved you wrong. you still haven't done anything to correct or take back any of the statements you made about this issue. which to be honest? makes you look like a complete hypocrite for everything you ever called xenonetix out over.

ok smarty pants, if you read even 1% of the topic you'd realize that pretty much 99% of the community is already against Xenonetix for his wrong doings, hypocrisy and inability to control himself

peace wrote:

i 100% agree wiht forstflare here

Everyone also agrees that you're irrelevant and your opinions are a joke

Offline

#36 2020-04-08 15:54:42

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,485

Re: My account was deleted

Haha.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Online

#37 2020-04-08 16:23:21

frostflare
Member
Joined: 2016-05-23
Posts: 107

Re: My account was deleted

Kira wrote:
frostflare wrote:

at first i wasn't going to post this because i was waiting to see if you would do the right thing and correct this slanderous accusation. but since you refused to, this is going up...

look, i get it. you're upset you were ban over a stupid tasteless joke, and you want your account back. but was lying on him really worth it? to be honest when or if xenonetix see's this. it will more then likely just justify his reasonings for prema banning you. also kira, you could have easily have checked on your end to see if your account still existed without making this into an over exaggerated mess. and for those of you who weren't aware? yes, you can still access banned accounts on ee by logging into them. (even prema ban ones.) you just can't join any worlds or you will see this message.

but the fact you didn't even attempt to try this, (or if you knew about this and just didn't care.) and instead posted an iffy screen shot as evidence. i can't help but to feel that, you did this with the intention of rallying an hate mob against someone else who you have a personal vendetta against. (which isn't the smartest thing to do in the long run.) you can try to say that isn't true? but it doesn't help your case after the fact people have presented proof and proved you wrong. you still haven't done anything to correct or take back any of the statements you made about this issue. which to be honest? makes you look like a complete hypocrite for everything you ever called xenonetix out over.

ok smarty pants, if you read even 1% of the topic you'd realize that pretty much 99% of the community is already against Xenonetix for his wrong doings, hypocrisy and inability to control himself

peace wrote:

i 100% agree wiht forstflare here

Everyone also agrees that you're irrelevant and your opinions are a joke

yes i did read the comments, and especially the fanfiction part. and don't worry kira-kun, one day xeno-sama may love you again.

Offline

#38 2020-04-08 17:19:18, last edited by Luka504 (2020-04-08 17:21:04)

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,932

Re: My account was deleted

Kira wrote:

ok smarty pants, if you read even 1% of the topic you'd realize that pretty much 99% of the community is already against Xenonetix for his wrong doings, hypocrisy and inability to control himself

What kind of ****-**** response is this, Kira? Just because Xeno's an awful person doesn't mean you can tell lies about him. If you're willing to lie to us, then how is anyone supposed to treat anything you say seriously?


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

#39 2020-04-08 18:09:40

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,485

Re: My account was deleted

It's funny because both Kira and Xeno are terrible.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Online

#40 2020-04-08 18:30:55

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 6,172

Re: My account was deleted

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It's funny because both Kira and Xeno are terrible.

and we all know that
but one is a local town clown and the one is the mayor. If mayor acts like a clown, what's the point of all this

Offline

#41 2020-04-08 18:34:20

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,331

Re: My account was deleted

Luka504 wrote:
Kira wrote:

ok smarty pants, if you read even 1% of the topic you'd realize that pretty much 99% of the community is already against Xenonetix for his wrong doings, hypocrisy and inability to control himself

What kind of ****-**** response is this, Kira? Just because Xeno's an awful person doesn't mean you can tell lies about him. If you're willing to lie to us, then how is anyone supposed to treat anything you say seriously?

I genuinely thought my acc was deleted at the time, i was on a call w Lictor and Dc and they thought the same

Offline

#42 2020-04-08 18:37:11

2B55B5G TNG
Member
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,789

Re: My account was deleted

i think frostflare wants you to change the topic name and edit the first post so people know your account isnt deleted


she/her

known as 2b55b5g/DevilRazzy

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on EEArchive

Offline

Wooted by:

#43 2020-04-08 18:46:27

ASDruska
Member
From: Syria!
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 1,061

Re: My account was deleted

what? one is a local clown? this is impossible. you've created a paradox. neither can be mayor but one is a local clown
oh no my brain is being boggled right now im gonna go sit down


cringe ^
based v

Offline

#44 2020-04-08 18:56:38

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 10,453
Website

Re: My account was deleted

Based on one of the screenshots Kira seems to own some high-quality levels. Why ban a quality level maker? Yes I get that he broke the chat rules but that shouldn't prevent him making levels. EE desperately needs support from its players to survive, and now Kira is permabanned because he abused an unrelated system in the game. The players who are here to play and make content (the original point of the game!) are only harmed by Kira being banned like this.

Make public chat a privilege again. Clearly we need communication restrictions, otherwise we wouldn't have the spam and swearing filters and muting. If players abuse chat, take away their chat. Maybe even bring back parental control if absolutely needed. Games such as Nintendo's work well with limited online chat, and even EE has in the past.

Public Chat Is a Privilege!

Everybody Edits is drifting away from its original purpose. Even the staff aren't talking practically about the future or preservation of EE, and this drama distracts from the elephant in the room: we are watching EE die. You may now panic.


I am researching smileys and the world they inhabit. If you think you've found a clue, let me know.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#45 2020-04-08 19:03:10

Lictor666
Member
From: France
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 737
Website

Re: My account was deleted

Kira wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
Kira wrote:

ok smarty pants, if you read even 1% of the topic you'd realize that pretty much 99% of the community is already against Xenonetix for his wrong doings, hypocrisy and inability to control himself

What kind of ****-**** response is this, Kira? Just because Xeno's an awful person doesn't mean you can tell lies about him. If you're willing to lie to us, then how is anyone supposed to treat anything you say seriously?

I genuinely thought my acc was deleted at the time, i was on a call w Lictor and Dc and they thought the same

epic moment dude

Offline

Wooted by:

#46 2020-04-08 19:10:27

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,071

Re: My account was deleted

N1KF wrote:

Based on one of the screenshots Kira seems to own some high-quality levels. Why ban a quality level maker? Yes I get that he broke the chat rules but that shouldn't prevent him making levels. EE desperately needs support from its players to survive, and now Kira is permabanned because he abused an unrelated system in the game. The players who are here to play and make content (the original point of the game!) are only harmed by Kira being banned like this.

Make public chat a privilege again. Clearly we need communication restrictions, otherwise we wouldn't have the spam and swearing filters and muting. If players abuse chat, take away their chat. Maybe even bring back parental control if absolutely needed. Games such as Nintendo's work well with limited online chat, and even EE has in the past.

Public Chat Is a Privilege!

Everybody Edits is drifting away from its original purpose. Even the staff aren't talking practically about the future or preservation of EE, and this drama distracts from the elephant in the room: we are watching EE die. You may now panic.

I'm getting the same vibes off of this as I am that time they didn't send a quality football player to jail even though he raped a girl


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

Wooted by:

#47 2020-04-08 19:17:34

2B55B5G TNG
Member
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,789

Re: My account was deleted

kira should be banned but not permabanned

off-topic here:
and right now these forums mods are just taking away our freedom to express opinions by locking topics, using the excuse off-topic, while what I see is Tomahawk being quite off-topic in the 'Pass ownership to Joshua Stone' topic, and others aren't off-topic. what world is this? just because you're tired of drama, you can take away our privilege to speak???


she/her

known as 2b55b5g/DevilRazzy

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on EEArchive

Offline

Wooted by:

#48 2020-04-08 20:29:14

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: My account was deleted

Kira wrote:

I genuinely thought my acc was deleted at the time, i was on a call w Lictor and Dc and they thought the same

if you cna login your acc ot check your profile it isnt deleted but whatever if you come to across it snot deleeted becuase some facts then you can edit the OP right?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#49 2020-04-08 20:36:29

bunglybongle
Guest

Re: My account was deleted

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

kira should be banned but not permabanned

off-topic here:
and right now these forums mods are just taking away our freedom to express opinions by locking topics, using the excuse off-topic, while what I see is Tomahawk being quite off-topic in the 'Pass ownership to Joshua Stone' topic, and others aren't off-topic. what world is this? just because you're tired of drama, you can take away our privilege to speak???

people: *small off-topic talk in game discussion*
mods: "no you can't do that only we can do that"

also i love the forums so much because i can ****

#50 2020-04-09 00:23:27, last edited by Pqwerty (2020-04-09 00:25:13)

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 1,039

Re: My account was deleted

Hey wait I remember a player who got their in-game chat ability removed (his account is called like ATMOSPHERE or something, and I know he willingly got his chat removed). Maybe instead of permabanning Kira, just have him not be able to chat? It's better than permabanning if that's what is ultimately decided upon.

Tempban > Chat ban > Permban

Offline

Wooted by: (3)
2B55B5G TNG1586392955778631

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1656164965.4655 - Generated in 0.062 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.86 MiB (Peak: 2.15 MiB) ]