Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2020-03-31 14:19:45

Lictor666

Re: Pass ownership to JoshuaStone

you can still use my acc tkt

Wooted by: (2)

#77 2020-03-31 14:27:18

Kira

Lictor666 wrote:

you can still use my acc tkt

envoie les infos gros <3

#78 2020-03-31 15:12:10

peace

honestly if you knwo eno is liek this dont do thigns liek this simple as that xeno cana be a nice person until you start to joke about him

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#79 2020-03-31 15:15:07

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:

honestly if you knwo eno is liek this dont do thigns liek this simple as that xeno cana be a nice person until you start to joke about him

what about jawapa's ban
is that also justice to you?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#80 2020-03-31 15:25:32, last edited by rat (2020-03-31 15:26:31)

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Tomahawk wrote:

... and probably shouldn't be doing any moderation, especially where it concerns him.

this reminds me of the incident with gren in the eeu server, where he had no trouble letting other moderators handle it, and went out of his way to decline handling the situation himself
SmartSelect_20200331-101106_Discord.jpg
direct link to message in eeu server or https://discordapp.com/channels/6257154 … 7335348251
Screenshot_20200331-101539_Discord.jpg
direct link to message in eeu server or https://discordapp.com/channels/6257154 … 1309718591

i just find it funny that xeno doesn't follow his own staff's guidelines because he's angry

Wooted by: (3)

#81 2020-03-31 15:47:52

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

rat wrote:

i just find it funny that xeno doesn't follow his own staff's guidelines because he's angry

hey he said he's trying

Plesnuik wrote:

So tell me, smart boy, how was he supposed to do it right? I'll tell you right away that ignoring the fact that you were called a pedophile is not a solution, given that Chris is a talkative person. This topic would not have been created if Kira thought with his brain cells, and did not build a funny dude.

I am 21 years old, and I understand perfectly well who is right in this situation, because my life experience has taught me to accept things correctly.
I've also learned from life experience that young guys like you mostly hold on to friendships without trying to be fair.

You guys, suck the blood out of finger, dig into every detail.
You know very well that details can be easily disputed, and it will turn out that Chris will be right again. You can't accept the FACT that Kira is to blame for this situation.

I think that everything became clear - Kira pooped himself in large amount. Just close the topic

peace wrote:

gtfo liar i have enough of you

!lynch plesnuik

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#82 2020-03-31 15:49:03, last edited by Zumza (2020-03-31 16:08:59)

Zumza

skullz17 wrote:

I can understand banning kira, but that Jawapa ban was some Chinese government type of censorship.

Apparently those few messages are causing "unnecessary unrest and unease" and Jawapa is trying to turn the community against Xeno. Sounds like a dangerous mentality - if turning the community against Xeno is bannable, where do you draw the line between that and criticism?

Disclosure: I don't know the details, as I'm not longer active in EE, and I only know what has been posted here.

I don't believe this is Chinese-like government censorship.

I don't know any country in which defamation and "fake news" are not considered offences.

The term "fake news" is very used nowadays, yet there are people who don't actually know its meaning.
"Fake news" doesn't mean that the news is false, but often that the information is put in a wrong context with the intention to be "click-bait"y or to create prejudices.

For me, this is exactly what Mr. Jawapa did, he didn't explain the real context, and went fully to defame Xenonetix:

Jawapa in Discord

I do not agree with how this situation has been handled, but  in my opinion, the moderation decision Xenonetix took is correct.

The point where you draw the line between "turning the community against Xeno" and criticism, is when context purposefully wrongly given and opinions are portrayed as facts.

A Chinese-like government censorship means that opinions that go against with what the government considers facts, are censored.

If Mr. Jawapa said something like:
"Today Xenonetix banned Kira for making a joke about him being a pedo.
Xenonetix went out and performed an interrogation on Kira, that I rather consider silly.
I worry about this behaviour, and I perceive it as a power trip as Xenonetix involved into moderating an issue that he is directly implicated in.
A couple of disturbing quotes from this conversation: ..."

I don't think he would had been banned, in that case.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#83 2020-03-31 15:54:58

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Sure, Jawapa didn't say the full context, but Xeno could just simply ignore him, why ban?

'Don't particularly care lol'
yet your action of banning Jawapa shows that you FULLY care about this.

'causing unnecessary unrest and unease'
simply deny, and that's it. No need to ban. You're just letting your anger issues to control you once again, and I saw no signs of you trying to fix it.

she/her

#84 2020-03-31 16:01:14, last edited by Plesnuik (2020-03-31 16:01:42)

Plesnuik
Banned

Chris was intimidated in past scandals. To eliminate himself from the next ridicule, intimidate and criticism, he banned Jawapa, who began to speak and spread false news, which could turn people against him again.
He had 2 reasons to ban Jawapa:
1 - spreading false news
2 - danger to Chris's character, which has already been ***** on by people in past scandals

#85 2020-03-31 16:05:15, last edited by 2b55b5g (2020-03-31 16:08:54)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

'danger to Chris's character'
His personality was already quite **** up anyway.
Would you want a government which only cares about their reputation and not doing anything to make the community better
OR
A government that cares about the community, and willing to accept mistakes and fix them?

Chris has anger issues, and I believe himself knew that too, but after so many dramas, I did not even see any signs of him changing it. Are you sure a game owner that doesn't even change their mistakes is capable of owning a game?
And I also absolutely don't wanna play a game that it's shaped from how the game owner wants, instead of how the community wants. Games like these are trash.

Instead of being scared of people ruining your character, why don't you fix your mistakes?
Do you go 'omg he's ruining my character he's bad' when someone is pointing out your mistakes? Why make it worse instead of fixing it?

she/her

Wooted by:

#86 2020-03-31 16:09:46

ASDruska

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

simply deny, and that's it. No need to ban. You're just letting your anger issues to control you once again, and I saw no signs of you trying to fix it.

yeah just deny it and all your problems go away it's that simple!

NO

this is a situation where someone got banned for making a pedo joke and you're treating it like theres a simple fix to this.
i say i've had it up to here with this blatant xeno bullying and im going to cry for 47 minutes

cringe ^
based v

#87 2020-03-31 16:14:21

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Plesnuik wrote:

2 - danger to Chris's character, which has already been ***** on by people in past scandals

I guess it's my fault that xeno has insecurities.

Xeno brings a lot of this on himself. He's the one handling these situations poorly.

Plesnuik wrote:

spreading false news

So instead of setting the facts straight, we just ban them? Do you *really* think what I said warrants a ban?

The information I had wrong is almost trivial. It doesn't matter to me which reason Kira was banned for. I think they're both **** reasons, and I would have called him out for it anyway.

I'm not sure why you're even involved in the discussion. I can only assume, that like Gren, you have daddy issues and fantasize about Xeno's 5.7mm PP.

Discord: jawp#5123

#88 2020-03-31 16:14:59

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Ah yes you ban everyone who said you're a pedo instead of denying it so it looks like you're PANICKING about it.

she/her

#89 2020-03-31 16:16:04

Plesnuik
Banned

I don't know where all the lies about his "high ego" came from, anyone will want to make their reputation better. This is how human is made. the fact that he led the creation of a completely new game is already a fact that he is trying to make the community better.
Chris has been helping me with technical issues since 2017, and I've never seen these anger issues you're talking about

He always seemed to be trying to correct his mistakes. Thegame was unbanned right? It's just that Chris is a person who thinks in a completely different way, comparing with other people. You can leave this game, apparently you think that everyone is holding on to you - no one needs you, so you can always find yourself another sandbox

#90 2020-03-31 16:18:05

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Is there a xeno cult I'm not aware of?

Wooted by:

rat

#91 2020-03-31 16:22:58

Plesnuik
Banned

So instead of setting the facts straight, we just ban them? Do you *really* think what I said warrants a ban?

No one will try to find a common language and say pure facts, when someone breaks into the chat and starts spitting out pure lies, without driving out the details and the reason for the situation, you tried to **** on Chris, knowing that people always react inappropriately to such things

I'm not sure why you're even involved in the discussion. I can only assume, that like Gren, you have daddy issues and fantasize about Xeno's 5.7mm PP.

I am not even friends with him, for the last 2 months I have contacted him to change my gmail. I am involved in this situation to show people what they are again making Chris wrong, without understanding the situation itself.

#92 2020-03-31 16:24:53

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Plesnuik wrote:

You can leave this game, apparently you think that everyone is holding on to you - no one needs you, so you can always find yourself another sandbox

No, dude, I'm **** crushed by this ban. I need to get back into the EEU server.

I have my own insecurities, and Xeno banning me made me feel like everyone hates me.

I've had my fair share of wrong doings. I've done my best to correct those situations, and then I get back handed by some mentally unstable Brit who has a small PP.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad(

I guess it's just hard to understand since I'm so young...

#93 2020-03-31 16:27:02

Plesnuik
Banned

Damn it - you're supposed to be an adult, and making jokes about the size of **** https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL. Chris is doing everything right, ridding the game of those who may be a pain in the **** in the future.

#94 2020-03-31 16:27:38, last edited by 2b55b5g (2020-03-31 16:28:07)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Plesnuik wrote:

I don't know where all the lies about his "high ego" came from, anyone will want to make their reputation better. This is how human is made. the fact that he led the creation of a completely new game is already a fact that he is trying to make the community better.
Chris has been helping me with technical issues since 2017, and I've never seen these anger issues you're talking about

He always seemed to be trying to correct his mistakes. Thegame was unbanned right? It's just that Chris is a person who thinks in a completely different way, comparing with other people. You can leave this game, apparently you think that everyone is holding on to you - no one needs you, so you can always find yourself another sandbox

If you did not see one's bad side, does not mean it doesn't exist. Don't use your view to suit all of others' views.
You may be right, but that does not mean I'm wrong.
I may be wrong, but that does not mean you're right too.

If Chris indeed did try to correct his mistakes, then I apologize for falsely accusing him. But as far as I know, Xeno sometimes can get very angry then make things out of control.

she/her

#95 2020-03-31 16:29:39

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Plesnuik wrote:

Damn it - you're supposed to be an adult, and making jokes about the size of **** https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL. Chris is doing everything right, ridding the game of those who may be a pain in the **** in the future.

You're a pain in the ****. I petition that we rid the forums of you.

Wooted by: (3)

#96 2020-03-31 16:30:56, last edited by Plesnuik (2020-03-31 16:32:15)

Plesnuik
Banned

Chris won't even hurt a fly, what problems of anger are you talking about.

Looking at all the scandals in general, we can say that Chris never went out of control without a special reason

#97 2020-03-31 16:31:14, last edited by 2b55b5g (2020-03-31 16:32:15)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Chris indeed was quite nice to the community. But does that mean that he does not have a bad side?
No one is perfect, no one has no bad sides. You do not believe what we say because you have not seen his bad side. Or maybe, you did, but refuses to acknowledge it.

'Chris won't even hurt a fly, what problems of anger are you talking about.'
Oh yes he definitely did not.

Look at the staff he fired before because of stupid reasons.
Look at other past dramas where he was involved.
You dare say that?

she/her

#98 2020-03-31 16:35:22

Plesnuik
Banned

I'll tell you even more that he banned my alternative accounts, I know exactly what I'm talking about. He is not perfect, and that is exactly what you people demand of him. You constantly live in the past and judge Chris only by PAST situations. You demand Chris to change, but how a person who knows that will again be judged by past mistakes, can change himself?

#99 2020-03-31 16:36:16

Luka504

Plesnuik you're impossible to talk with.

It's clear to everyone how little you actually know about Xeno. Stop pretending you're some voice of reason because you're everything but.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#100 2020-03-31 16:36:43

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Plesnuik wrote:

Looking at all the scandals in general, we can say that Chris never went out of control without a special reason

Well he has destroyed my self image.

I hope he's happy. It has taken me years to build up enough courage to stand up for what I believe, and he immediately shot me down.

Being quarantined isn't helping. I used to be able to pass the time playing EEU. Now, all I can do is sit and replay these events in my head, sending me deeper into my depression.

Wooted by:

rat

Kira1586766279778849

Board footer