Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2020-03-31 03:20:46

Luka504

Re: Pass ownership to JoshuaStone

Plesnuik wrote:

Any normal person would not have ignored a pedophile joke in his direction

Xeno is the owner of the game and should know better than to act like this. Making such a rash and impulsive decision was the incorrect course of action.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#52 2020-03-31 03:29:00, last edited by Plesnuik (2020-03-31 03:39:12)

Plesnuik
Banned

It's not the first time Kira has pressed Chris's ****. He also made many forum posts. Any person would try to deal with this, to get rid of unnecessary problems, and so that new players and users of the forum did not think of Chris as a person with the wrong point of view.

Chris didn't want to ban Kira right away, he wanted to give him a chance and figure out what was going on, therefore he had to do impulsive decision, considering the fact he was called a pedophile. Everything was done correctly, you are just too young to understand it https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#53 2020-03-31 03:46:18

Luka504

This is getting tiring.

Look, the fact we are even discussing this is proof that Xeno **** up. If he had truly done the right thing, this topic would not exist.

If you still defend Xeno after all of this, then I'm willing to wager that you're the one too young to understand.

I'm going to bed.

Wooted by:

#54 2020-03-31 04:00:57, last edited by Plesnuik (2020-03-31 04:07:07)

Plesnuik
Banned

So tell me, smart boy, how was he supposed to do it right? I'll tell you right away that ignoring the fact that you were called a pedophile is not a solution, given that Chris is a talkative person. This topic would not have been created if Kira thought with his brain cells, and did not build a funny dude.

I am 21 years old, and I understand perfectly well who is right in this situation, because my life experience has taught me to accept things correctly.
I've also learned from life experience that young guys like you mostly hold on to friendships without trying to be fair.

You guys, suck the blood out of finger, dig into every detail.
You know very well that details can be easily disputed, and it will turn out that Chris will be right again. You can't accept the FACT that Kira is to blame for this situation.

I think that everything became clear - Kira pooped himself in large amount. Just close the topic

#55 2020-03-31 04:48:10

Onjit
Website

kira: i am a ****
xeno: go away ****
kira: bro i was only joking wtf

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)

#56 2020-03-31 05:07:31, last edited by mrjawapa (2020-03-31 05:08:05)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Plesnuik wrote:

I am 21 years old, and I understand perfectly well who is right in this situation, because my life experience has taught me to accept things correctly.

Is this part of the "I'm a logician" copypasta?

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#57 2020-03-31 05:08:48

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Must be a boomer thing. A younger owner wouldn't have cared.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#58 2020-03-31 06:17:55, last edited by Pqwerty (2020-03-31 06:22:48)

Pqwerty

I should probably accuse my boss, my dad, or the head of some other site of being a pedophile.
There will be no repercussions whatsoever and they'll be the ones in the wrong.
and there's nothing they can do about it because I'll tell them that it was a joke and that they totally got pranked and they're totally overreacting.
That's how it works, right?

But also please unban Jawapa and not permaban Kira. God pain needs to be completed, Kira hopefully learned his lesson, and Jawapa did nothing permaban worthy.

#59 2020-03-31 07:36:58

peace

TundrumMax wrote:

I do agree that you went out of line with the whole pedophillia thing. Heck, I think both sides are being pretty childish at how they react to things. Insults are not the way to go if you want to stay in the game. I do believe that Xeno's reaction was half-justified. But only half, because swearing and insulting eachother is, yet again, really bloody childish.
Grow up, you're not **** 10 year olds anymore. Learn some bloody respect. Yes, Xeno was being stupid, but being stupid yourself doesn't solve anything.

agree

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#60 2020-03-31 07:58:21, last edited by TundrumMax (2020-03-31 08:00:22)

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

peace wrote:
TundrumMax wrote:

I do agree that you went out of line with the whole pedophillia thing. Heck, I think both sides are being pretty childish at how they react to things. Insults are not the way to go if you want to stay in the game. I do believe that Xeno's reaction was half-justified. But only half, because swearing and insulting eachother is, yet again, really bloody childish.
Grow up, you're not **** 10 year olds anymore. Learn some bloody respect. Yes, Xeno was being stupid, but being stupid yourself doesn't solve anything.

agree

Please don't agree.

My actual opinion on all this got lost in the fog of whatever the **** I just wrote there. My actual opinion of this is that Kira made a **** dumb move by making Xeno out to be a pedo, even if its a joke, but Xeno made an even dumber **** move by overreacting like a child, acting like some weird-**** interrogator or something. I did not mean to make it seem like I'm being centrist here. Yes, I do still believe both sides were being childish, but Xeno is being Xeno. You can't argue with that.

Is that good enough for yall? Please tell me if I have anything that you want to shove in my face some more.

EDIT: also another thing you kept going on about was my use of the word 'bloody'. That was only because actual swear words kept getting censored, so I felt I had no choice (I don't really care now, hence the swearing in this post).

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Wooted by: (2)

#61 2020-03-31 08:10:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

We need a professional counselor for every new EE owner at this point.

I'm being half-serious here. If this game is stressing you Staff out maybe you need to take a step back. EE deserves better than its caretakers getting distracted by community jokes and negativity. I get why Kira's joke could seriously threaten Xeno's career, but the damage is done, Xeno is fine and the world will keep moving past all this.

To prevent the kind of thing Kira is doing, I think we need more specific blocking options, such as a chatban that lets you use your account but not chat publicly. This would let users who are can't chat responsibly like Kira still play EE, but not do things like this. Us old-timers without an adult to pay weren't trusted with chat privileges at all, and we still had fun!

JaWapa's Discord ban also brings into the role of the EEU Discord Server. Is it becoming too central to the EE community? At this point the Staff are using the EEU server even more for info than these forums. The server has lots of info and staff discussion that is open to be published, but is basically private unless somebody spreads it around. EE is more important to me than the community's whims and I'd like it to be more open than this. Not just because of the JaWapa thing, but because Discord is generally inconvenient to use as a forum.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#62 2020-03-31 09:18:28, last edited by 2b55b5g (2020-03-31 09:23:26)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Plesnuik wrote:

So tell me, smart boy, how was he supposed to do it right? I'll tell you right away that ignoring the fact that you were called a pedophile is not a solution, given that Chris is a talkative person. This topic would not have been created if Kira thought with his brain cells, and did not build a funny dude.

I've also learned from life experience that young guys like you mostly hold on to friendships without trying to be fair.

You guys, suck the blood out of finger, dig into every detail.
You know very well that details can be easily disputed, and it will turn out that Chris will be right again. You can't accept the FACT that Kira is to blame for this situation.

I think that everything became clear - Kira pooped himself in large amount. Just close the topic

stupid noob

Tell me how the **** did Jawapa do wrong. He was simply supporting Kira from what I saw, then randomly got banned from the server for trying to make the game die or something??? What the ****. Jawapa wasn’t even trying to kill the game or something, yet Xeno literally frames him for it and try to make everyone believe it. Seriously are you stupid. Compare what Kira and Jawapa did, which one deserves a ban more? Clearly Kira. He joked about xeno being a pedo and I think that’s ban-worthy, but Jawapa did NOT joke about it NOR imply to, why did he get banned? Someone explain?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#63 2020-03-31 09:24:16

Luka504

Plesnuik wrote:

You can't accept the FACT that Kira is to blame for this situation.

My point was never "Kira is innocent," but rather, "Xeno is at fault, too."

They're both to blame for this **** situation happening. Kira made a pedophilia joke and should've been banned for it, while Xeno confronted him needlessly and made a fuss about it, ironically bringing this situation to everyone's attention in the process.

I'm not suggesting Xeno should've just ignored it. What I am saying is that Xeno dealt with this situation poorly because of his anger management issues, which is par for the **** course at this point.

#64 2020-03-31 10:03:54, last edited by Kira (2020-03-31 10:10:15)

Kira

A lot of you Xenonetix fanboys seem to forget that this isn’t the first time our beloved owner has acted on an impulse, don’t you find it strange that no one is surprised of this outburst?

That’s because we’re used to it, we’re used to our owner turning into an angry ball whenever something happens which is not healthy for the game. Imagine if he decides to delete the game because of his anger issues? Kick his whole team? Release sensitive data? All of this could happen, and some of it already happened in the past, and I base this on actual facts.

As for my joke? Sure, it breaks the rules if you take half of it, but I explicitly said “he touched my shoulder”, no one else was there except Beta and I, and the picture was shared on an EXTERNAL platform, which makes it an abuse of power.

I honestly don’t give a damn about the drama, I do care about being permanently banned because of this whole quarantine situation. It’s about damn time that the community opens their eyes and realize how incompetent this owner is. Half of us already did.

-

TLDR: Clear abuse of power, I was permanently banned for a picture that was posted on Discord, the “joke” was not reported, not seen by anyone else except myself and my friend.

Wooted by: (2)

#65 2020-03-31 10:45:25

ASDruska

kira when will you learn that your actions have consequences

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by:

#66 2020-03-31 11:15:02

Kira

ASDruska wrote:

kira when will you learn that your actions have consequences

I shouldn't, I'm just a builder having fun playing Everybody Edits //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#67 2020-03-31 11:29:33

Onjit
Website

Nothing better to say? Kiraninja, all the time you surprise me with your small and insignificant brain, poor mind, no talent, I pity your parents and everyone who have the bad luck of meet you.

:.|:;

Wooted by: (4)

#68 2020-03-31 11:56:23

Alesmile

where are the memes

#69 2020-03-31 12:06:11

ASDruska

heres your stupid meme

Hidden text

cringe ^
based v

#70 2020-03-31 12:36:30

Andymakeer

so the timeline is

> Kira joked about Xeno being pedo
> Xeno banned Kira from EE
> Kira meme'd about it on Discord
> Xeno argued
> Kira countered
> Xeno banned Kira from Discord

Is this right? Im so confused

F

#71 2020-03-31 12:41:07

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Timeline:
> Kira joked about Xeno being pedo
> Kira shared screenshot to EE discord
> Xeno permabanned Kira
> Xeno questioned Kira
> Jawapa supported Kira in EEU server
> Xeno banned Jawapa from EEU server
> This topic

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#72 2020-03-31 12:49:50

ASDruska

>kira made a scenic level that one time
>kira remembered he made a scenic level that one time
>someone joined the scenic level
>kira forgot the terms of service and violated every law on the planet
bla bla what 2b and andy said

cringe ^
based v

#73 2020-03-31 13:16:11

Andymakeer

well, Xeno should leave the moderation to the moderators, he clearly doesn't have the necessary patience and tolerance to do so

xeno, please, focus on merchandising and revenue for EEU, your job is to keep the game alive, not the community

F

Wooted by: (4)

#74 2020-03-31 14:04:21

skullz17

I can understand banning kira, but that Jawapa ban was some Chinese government type of censorship.

Apparently those few messages are causing "unnecessary unrest and unease" and Jawapa is trying to turn the community against Xeno. Sounds like a dangerous mentality - if turning the community against Xeno is bannable, where do you draw the line between that and criticism?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#75 2020-03-31 14:06:06

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Plesnuik wrote:

would you call someone a pedophile as a joke?

Hell yeah. I call my mates pedos all the time. I'm literally training to be a teacher. Paedophile jokes are very common. We call each other paedophiles, our tutors nonces, and make self-deprecating jokes about touching kids. If anyone took any of this stuff seriously it would jeopardise both our careers and the careers of those around us but nobody does. You're description of these kinds of jokes as 'not normal' just shows the conservative culture in which you've been raised and does not reflect how the real world works. No sane person would look at what Kira said and take it seriously. You're acting as though Kira reported Xeno to some kind of authorities as a 'joke', had he done that, everyone would be condemning him and Xeno would have every right to be angry. But given the context Xeno's reaction is problematic which is no change from usual.

I do agree that Kira should be punished. Had the conversation just been between him and his friend like it was originally then there'd be no problem; private conversations should not be punishable. However, when Kira shared the chat in the discord that's when action became appropriate. But as with every time Xeno takes action against something he goes too far. Banning Kira from the discord? Completely justified. Banning him permanently in the game? Well, it depends. If Kira has previous bans for this kind of thing then it's justified but if not then a temp ban is more reasonable. No action should ever have been taken against jawapa here, that was a complete abuse of Xeno's power. The way Xeno talked to Kira also should not have happened.

The thing is that Kira deserved to be banned because what he said was against the rules. But that wasn't the reason Xeno punished him. Xeno punished Kira because the things he said were about him. I guarantee you that had these things be said about any other player, with a possible exception to other staff members, Xeno would barely have cared at all. Kira would probably still face some form of punishment for it, but Xeno wouldn't be angry about it and hence no action would have been taken against Jawapa. I guess you could argue that Xeno has a right to be angry. The points about the joke being taken seriously are not valid but the joke was still unwarranted and at his expense so he has a right to be angry or upset about that. What he doesn't have the right to do, however, is let his anger influence his power over people.

The problem with Xeno is that he fundamentally is not suited to having any sort of power. This is just the latest example of that. Every time he has the slightest justification to use his power he goes too far. As a result, the majority of the community have called for his resignation time and time again. Very few of us wish any ill will on him. Owning EE has clearly been very mentally draining on him which just serves as another reason why he's not capable of and shouldn't be the owner of the game. Personally, I like and support Xeno's creative vision for the game. The things he has planned I truly do think will be beneficial in the long term and the new direction he took the game in when he originally became the owner was very much needed. The issue is that he can't handle the power that comes with it and abuses that power without much of a second thought. Many of us, including myself, have suggested a compromise. That compromise being that Xeno still owns the game but just doesn't have any access to moderation powers. Xeno is aware of his anger issues, he knows he overreacts, he knows he takes things too far. But he seemingly does not care about fixing any of the flaws in his character. He refuses to give up his moderation privileges out of sheer arrogance and ego.

As it stands, Xeno has already set himself up to have moderation powers over the EEU forums. So his bans won't just be on discord, they won't just be in the game, but they can be on the forums as well. Meaning he could completely silence people's opinions if he wanted to. He's even suggested that he wants bans in the game to also affect the forums and vice versa which the community has heavily rejected; though, I get the feeling he's not gonna listen to us. If I didn't have faith in diff to, if not prevent, at least fix Xeno's inevitable power rampages on the EEU forums, I'd be fighting a lot harder to have Xeno removed as owner. But unfortunately, the community has barely any power over him. If we did, Xeno would have been replaced by now. Additionally, as far as I'm aware, all of the current staff have said they wouldn't want to take on the responsibility of being the owner: either because they don't consider themselves suited for the position or because they're too scared of Xeno to suggest they'd be up for replacing him.

I personally hope that as soon as EEU has made enough money to satisfy Xeno on how much time he has put into the game that he steps down as owner like he knows he should.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Kira1586766279778849

Board footer