Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-01-31 03:07:08

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Crybaby wrote:

Here's a thought, nobody has ever questioned Shadow'sEdge.

Nobody loves me enough to tell me what's wrong with me. Plus, I already brought this up before.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#27 2020-01-31 03:08:02

ShadowsEdge

Also I just realized in my previous post I put 10%, I meant 100%, typing on phone is kinda stupid.

~BeepnBoop

#28 2020-01-31 04:39:12

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Nobody loves me enough to tell me what's wrong with me. Plus, I already brought this up before.

People don't want to look at you because you seem like you've been helping solve but at the same exact time you're being inactive. This is the 2nd time in a row you could have been mod killed. Perhaps this is a conspiracy, but maybe Kira saved you because you're Mafia.

Incorrect, I think it's just because people want to label me as suspicious, but they don't actually have a reason for it. I've been labelled as suspicious by a few people (can't recall all of them and I don't want to backread to find it, but I do recall Onjit calling me sus), but none of them actually question me on their suspicion, which is exactly what I was getting at. You got questions, then I got answers. So if you want to question me then go ahead.

Also second point is metagaming, can't prove it wrong, but I will say that's not the case. As for reasoning, I guess Kira just doesn't want to modkill unless absolutely necessary.

~BeepnBoop

#29 2020-01-31 05:43:39

ShadowsEdge

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Here's a thought, nobody has ever questioned Shadow'sEdge.

I thought I disagreed with one thing you said in D1 in my large post??

Disagreeing isn't the same as questioning.

~BeepnBoop

#30 2020-02-01 07:37:18

ShadowsEdge

AYYYY DRUNK TASK MADE A SPECIAL REAPPEARANCE.

Anyway, I think that 2B is generally sheepy on EE Forums mafia. Although the last point where his vote did contradict his own point is actually interesting (referring to Task's post).

Also I just want to say this bit: Crybaby was kinda null on me, but then after I called out the connection between them and Processor they kinda did a turn to start suspecting me. Glad I'm finally getting the recognition I deserve in this game, but did you really have to start suspecting me right after I started to suspect you?

Contrary to the statement before, I'm not so sure Crybaby is definitively scum. I'm not going to drop suspicions on them, but I'll be looking into other cases (Mainly because I also don't want to hyperfocus on Crybaby and then end up being wrong). I do agree with quite a few of the points that Taskmanager said, although I'm not completely sold on the suspicion between Crybaby and Elei. Although, I think Elei is more suspicious in that regard. Still don't trust Different, so I'd be willing to bet that the scum are between 2B, Crybaby, Elei, and Different.

Sorry for the mass amount of sheeping here but Im also kinda tired right now and just wanted to post before I sleep.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by: (2)

#31 2020-02-01 14:11:39

ShadowsEdge

I would just like to say that Peace's "Task is scum because Processor suspected him for town points," is flawed. The only way Processor would know that Taskmanager is scum is if Task was Processors scum partner. Scum can be wrong about scum reads, just as town can be wrong about scum reads. You yourself even believe that Task isn't actually aligned with Processor (By saying you believe it's a Task + Jawapa team). So is there any other evidence for Taskmanager, because I'd like to know it.

~BeepnBoop

#32 2020-02-01 14:17:34

ShadowsEdge

Post your location history, as well as all your credentials, just to verify that you have had limited internet access.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by: (3)

#33 2020-02-01 19:11:42

ShadowsEdge

@jawapa

<3

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#34 2020-02-01 19:27:20

ShadowsEdge

Also just to respond to Onjit's post:

AYYYYY Im being recognized. Thank you for bestowing upon me such an honor.

Although, I really do have things to do. I'm not going to get into all the specifics, but I pretty much get to school early, and stay afterschool for a couple of hours before actually going home.

Now onto the actual content of the post. I never clearly stated it, but I did reference it. I joined the Norwegian Wagon specifically to test Taskmanager's vote. It was all the more interesting that people joined the wagon without just cause to. I brought up Mutantdevle because I hated the fact that Processor was just hiding behind Mutant's defenses. He hadn't the need to create his own defense, because his defense came through Mutant. The post wasn't to throw suspicion onto Mutant, it was just to tell Mutant to let Processor fight his own battles. #493 was because I was using Processor's own logic against him. I have mentioned it before, but I felt that if I used his logic of "We should only have one person being voted at a time," to push his own lynch, he might have changed his demeanor to persuade me into voting for Taskmanager, ergo, trying to save his own skin and get rid of another player. #530 mentioned this. And #530 wasn't the reason I didn't vote for him, it was because at the time I didn't feel I needed to place a vote (because he was already leading in the wagon). So I opted to let the timer go on. I did intend to vote later, but as previously mentioned: school. I wasn't distancing myself from a wagon. I did feel that Mutantdevle was scummy, but right into D1 people started saying that Mutant was scum (or at least a greater minority), so I was throwing that out there because though Mutantdevle would be a pain the butt if they were Mafia, them defending Processor didn't inherently make them scum. I did eventually go back to interrogating Mutantdevle, and suspecting them. I did end up being wrong, but I've been wrong before, I can't know anything because I'm just going off my intuition.

Also to Crybaby's above post, seems it already worked, because now I have a fanbase. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#35 2020-02-01 19:32:57

ShadowsEdge

Yeah I didn't realize it was going onto a new page. But that's just because I'm at the top of the world baby.

~BeepnBoop

#36 2020-02-02 16:40:32

ShadowsEdge

Personally I'm believing that 2B is more scummy than Taskmanager. His whole demeanor of "Yeah it's ok if you lynch me," doesn't seem that genuine. Mostly because I would think that town would try to create something of a defense rather than just give up, especially since he doesn't have the plurality of votes.

I'm also voting because I don't want there to be a double lynch when I suspect tht Taskmanager is Town.

Also let it be known that this is another occasion where Elei has willingly tied the votes between two parties.

!vote 2B55B5G TNG

~BeepnBoop

#37 2020-02-02 16:41:38

ShadowsEdge

Meant to say "that" I suck at grammar sorry fams.

~BeepnBoop

#38 2020-02-02 16:57:10

ShadowsEdge

Yeah same. Apparently you have to actually type something in to vote for someone??? I thought Kira just read our minds and voted for who we thought about voting for.

~BeepnBoop

#39 2020-02-04 15:24:49

ShadowsEdge

Sorry for the inactivity, just family stuff.

Anyway, I don't think I addressed this, but I also don't like how Crybaby lumped everyone that voted after Eleizibeth as "Creating the Tie." Personally, I voted to break the tie (Since it was tied, so I voted for 2B, thus making it not a tie anymore). With that sort of logic that everyone that voted to create a tie, that essentially means everyone in both wagons contributed to creating a tie, which isn't the case. Also Eleizibeth, I am well aware you've only tied the votes twice, but twice is enough to start suspecting something of going on.

I'll probably vote for Eleizibeth later in the day, but for now this is my post.

Conversation is kind of dead, so I'm putting something in to start conversation. Your welcome.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#40 2020-02-09 18:43:30

ShadowsEdge

So I think I should actually say this. I was relieved I was modkilled, I just have a lot to deal with outside of the forums, and yeah I should have been more active, and I'm sorry, but just had a hard time trying to keep up with all of it. So, sorry y'all.

Anyway, shoulda listened to me when I said so, I called Diff being Mafia from the beginning.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#41 2020-02-09 23:12:40

ShadowsEdge

Cool.

~BeepnBoop

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer