Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-21 14:18:42, last edited by Kira (2020-02-07 16:07:40)

Kira

Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Welcome to Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette

Host: Kira

artworks-000358478883-twxd32-t500x500.jpg

Setup:

- 13 players
- 2 Mafia A
- 2 Mafia B
- 9 Vanilla Townie

Information:

- This mafia is Nightless meaning that there is no night phase, thus no night kill for mafia.
- Each In-game Day will last 72 hours.
- You cannot revoke your vote, once you place it, It is absolute.
- There has to be a lynch everyday, nolynch is not allowed.
- #8A5C5C is my color. Impersonating me will get you modkilled.
- You have to post at least once every 24 hours. Failing to do so twice will get you modkilled.
- In case of a tie, both players will be lynched.
- You are forced to vote if majority has not been reached and day is about to end.
- All forum rules apply.
- Vote in h tags.
- You are expected to put a minimum of effort in your posts. (I'm looking at you Peace)
- I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- If you need to get the mod's attention, either PM me, or bold the text you wish to draw to my attention.
- I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens, however.

Roles

Welcome to game! You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Welcome to game! You are a Mafia Goon A/B

You have no active abilities.

You may communicate with your ally through: [Quicktopiclink]

You win if all threats to the mafia are eliminated and at least one scum-aligned player from your universe (A/B) is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Alive Players

- BuzzerBee
- mrjawapa
- peace (1 warning)
- Different55
- Eleizibeth (1 prod)
- Onjit

Dead Players

-Norwegianboy (Town)
-Processor (Mafia Goon)
-mutantdevle (Town)
-2B55B5G TNG (Town)
-TaskManager (Town)
-ShadowsEdge (Town)
-Crybaby (Town)

Remember have fun! Game will start once every players have confirmed their role.

#2 2020-01-21 22:16:05

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

seecond

#3 2020-01-22 22:17:06

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

i think that task immediately using his vote first day is pretty **** and i don't know why he didn’t vote for peace, because in other games he seems to want to policy lynch peace instead of norboy

like what devle said, jawapa's reason for voting for someone is different than task's and therefore my intent is to also vote for task, but ofc i still want to hear others say something before i vote

ps: i like the modtext color

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2020-01-22 22:48:55

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

woah, lowkey townreading norboy u_u yikes

#5 2020-01-22 23:08:56

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:

ele is sheeping and only made a post to avoid getting prodded, i dont remember who pointed this out but her initial post could be perceived as a "see, im active and posting! now bye im gonna lurk", though that may not necessarily be the intent

yeah, i did only post to avoid getting prodded, Kira just pinged me like 16 minutes before i posted that saying that he was gonna prod me, so i tried to post before the 24 hours, but i was 1 minute late, still didn't get prodded though so success

i intended to post my last post like 4 hours after the game started but i kinda forgot. then everyone else posted and i agreed with like everything they were saying so i just wooted bevause i didn't wanna bring up a new post about it bc then im "sheeping," but it still seems like sheeping anyway so idfk what to do

my initial post wasn't intended to just "seem active" tho so ya

#6 2020-01-23 21:34:29

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mutantdevle wrote:

Regardless of his alignment, I don't believe Task's intention was to have Norwegianboy misslynched.

i agree with this, but at the same time, task doesn't really seem to be defending himself and doesn't seem to care if there's a misslynch

my current intention is to vote for task but only because there aren't any better options, but honestly i kinda feel too lynch-happy if i do vote for him. i don't think that voting someone out of the blue is enough to lynch someone, because shadow has also expressed that he was planning on doing that. ofc it's a good way to get the game moving, but it's like a guaranteed way to get mislynched on the first day. i also understand that finding scum on the first day is near impossible, but jesus, dude, why u gotta make it like this?? to summarize, i am 100% ok with task being lynched, i'm just not going to vote for him yet

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Your tone in the later part of the post reads as very defensive and forced when considering it's a response to rather minor criticisms from me and Buzzerbee.

amen to this, too. the criticisms against crybaby were minor, and i didn't think much of them. i agree that he got defensive for seemingly no reason

#7 2020-01-23 22:26:58

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:

The game will go into twilight for 12 hours giving everyone some time to vote. Failing to do so will get you modkilled.

Good! I'm surviving today because I already voted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

literally why don't you care at all

Wooted by:

#8 2020-01-23 22:34:07

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:

If ya need to see to believe, I'll show the assignment without my name when I get home.

show it with the name or ur scum

#9 2020-01-23 22:47:11

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

what if we rebel against the game and none of us vote?

#10 2020-01-24 18:20:33

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

the more i think about it, task seems less scummy and norboy seems more scummy. just because norboy might be acting like he did when he was inno child, doesn't mean he's town. ofc it doesn't mean he's scum either but i'm unsure why diff is saying that's a reason to not vote for norboy.

!vote norboy

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2020-01-24 18:23:15

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

nice, i was about to say i'll let devle break the tie

#12 2020-01-24 18:39:08

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mutantdevle wrote:

That said, I fully expect those who have not voted yet to resolve the tie.

everyone who needed to vote just now voted. i think you were planning on me resolving the tie, and i was planning on you resolving the tie

mutantdevle wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

the more i think about it, task seems less scummy and norboy seems more scummy.

Could you elaborate on this? It's important that I understand the reasoning for your u-turn.

it was mostly this post and the following posts that made me think norboy is scummy.
also, like multiple people have said, i don't think that task voting for someone immediately is necessarily lynch-worthy. my reasoning was originally based on the fact that he said he did it because norboy is easily **** off, which i thought was stupid. but, shadow pointed out that he was intending to do the same, and i started to think that, yeah, it is a good way to get conversation started, and yeah, it definitely worked. i don't think task is scummy for that, and i now think that norboy is the best option.

Wooted by:

#13 2020-01-24 18:42:55

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

eleizibeth wrote:

it was mostly this post and the following posts that made me think norboy is scummy.

"the following posts" being this little thread
i was looking at his iso and thought they were consecutive

Wooted by:

#14 2020-01-25 00:13:09

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

I was told nothing I said mattered since I already cast a vote. So I haven't bothered posting much.

You shouldn't so easily bend your knee to the will of what others say, it either makes you look like a weak player or scummy trying to avoid suspicion. What Norboy told you yesterday was a complete lie. Even though you already voted, your input still matters. The only reason Norboy was correct was because you allowed him to be.

this is so **** deep i think i'm going to cry

#15 2020-01-25 23:12:04

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

peace wrote:

kira are we allowed to pord poeple if yes teh i would like to:

!prod eleizibeth

cmon eleizibeh stop **** lrukign aorudn and sovl ethe damn **** game ffs

i'm sorting out my reads right now dude **** chill

#16 2020-01-25 23:50:12

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

shadow, peace, buzzerbee, and devle all seem to care about solving the game, so townlean for them. strong townlean to buzzerbee and shadow.

diff, jawapa, task, and onjit are all neutral for me. task is neutral because i think he has both townie and scum qualities, and it evens out. the rest are neutral because there’s not much to get out of their few posts.

crybaby - scumlean
just a gut feeling again. i felt like his “Well ****.” post after norboy flipped was not genuine. i know he usually posts a regretful message after a townie is lynched, but i don’t really care enough to compare it to other games when he was playing as either maf or town

2b - scumlean, isn’t really contributing much
he’s not really contributing much. then again y’all seem to think i’m not contributing much so
he also said that devle and norboy don’t give him scummy vibes here, but then voted for norboy anyway? his iso is strange and he seems to be trying to intensify minor suspicions from other people.

proc - scumlean
this is mostly because of just the general vibe i’m getting. he explained his town reads, but didn’t explain his scum reads. he called jawapa and me both suspicious here, but didn’t explain why

Wooted by:

#17 2020-01-26 00:15:16

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Processor wrote:

Diff you ninja'ed me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Different55 wrote:

Maf going for a dual town lynch would be interesting, but wouldn't it be in the scum's best interest to be trying to hunt down the other team at the moment?

I think mafia couldn't care less who the other mafia group is... no?

i was thinking that the mafia groups would try to find out who each other are so they could coordinate, especially if they both win if town is dead. i'd think they'd want to avoid intentionally lynching the other mafia members

ShadowsEdge wrote:

For that reason, both of them were fine with tying the votes, which would ultimately lead in the death of two players, one confirmed Town, and one townlean for me.

speaking for myself, i was fine with tying the votes because i was trusting devle to break the tie. i was honestly on the fence about who to vote for, but ultimately decided to vote for norboy because of reasons i previously mentioned. also, norboy wasn't a townread for me at the time. task also still isn't necessarily a townread for me

shadow, who was the "confirmed town"?

Different55 wrote:

Seconding the 2b thing. I had that thought earlier but forgot about it til now. Gonna reread his iso to try and find where it came from.

here is where he said "Mutant and Norboy doesn’t give me scummy vibes."
and here is where he voted for norboy. he backed it up with "Shadow and crybaby kind of convinced me that norboy is scum, but i dont really know."

2b, which posts convinced you that norboy was definitely scum?

#18 2020-01-26 00:38:28

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

ShadowsEdge wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

shadow, who was the "confirmed town"?

Norwegian, since they now flipped Town.

oh, my bad. i thought that you were saying one of them was confirmed town before norboy flipped.

#19 2020-01-26 00:59:47

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Processor wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

proc - scumlean
this is mostly because of just the general vibe i’m getting. he explained his town reads, but didn’t explain his scum reads. he called jawapa and me both suspicious here, but didn’t explain why

this, to me, reads like "I think proc is scum because he said ele is scum"

oh come on dude, this is 100% not it. i'm capable of not letting your opinion on me affect my opinion of you, and i trust that others are able to do so, too.

care to explain why you think jawapa and me are scum? do you think i'm scum just because i think you're scum because you think i think you're scum because you think i'm scum?

#20 2020-01-26 01:04:02

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

also, i was thinking you were scum before you mentioned you thought i was sus, i just didn't mention it. before the whole reads thing, i was still just getting a generally bad vibe from u

#21 2020-01-26 01:48:21

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:

So essentually you don't care enough to look for evidence to back up your claim about something I did, yet you still hold me accountable for that thing.

k.

ya, i really don't have the motivation to look through the old mafia games that you were in and look up your alignment for each of them

Crybaby wrote:

This, for all intents and purposes, is your townreads list. You claim that all of them seem to care about solving the game. Buzzerbee has not really done much outside of accusing 2b, and sure, the rest of them have been actively participating in discussion and seem like they are trying to solve the game, but everybody already knows this. You pointing this out does not add anything new to the discussion, and it's just a regurgitation of things other people have already said before.

okay uh, my townreads list was just a list of people who i thought were generally more townie than the people listed as neutral. yeah, it kinda is what other people have said before, i'm not really sure what else to add, because it was just a general ~vibe~ i was getting from them.

Crybaby wrote:

Whereas the previous quote was your townlist, this seems more like the list of people you don't have any sort of reads on. For all cases except maybe Onjit, I find it rather fascinating that you have no reads on any of them, as Diff, Jawapa, and Task have been extremely active in conversation, and there aren't a whole lot of new cases for or against Jawapa and Diff. Those two in particular seem polarized, and yet you haven't even really addressed anything about them besides saying you have nothing on them. For Task, all you're saying is that he's giving kixed signals, a regurgitated summary of literally everything Mutant has ever said about him earlier today. Nothing in this list that you've said was new, at all, and you never even provided any evidence, or even a link to some posts or something, which you seem capable of, but I guess you didn't feel the need to. I'm going to assume you didn't it's because that's all been said before, therefore proving what I said about you saying nothing new, and I'll move on.

shadow asked for my readslist and i gave it. i'd say my readslist was honestly just like, mentioning who i thought was scummy.

Crybaby wrote:

This part of your post would be a whole lot better if you gave citation or ar least some kind of explanation, but no, nothing, so I'm going to safely dismiss this as a weak claim with no evidence.

mostly this. he seemed kinda aggressive when mentioning that diff brought up the inno child thing. i'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he might genuinely agree that diff is sus for "defending" norboy, but it seems to me like he was trying to get everyone kinda mad at diff

Crybaby wrote:

I'm not going to take this point away from you, it's 100% true. Just as true as Mutant's inability to answer Jawapa's question about his reads last night, and Peace's inability to answer Mutant when he responded to Peace's suspicions about him. But sure, Proc hasn't answered for any of his scumreads. I'm sure that makes him scummy.

idk, i must've missed these posts

Crybaby wrote:

Okay, but at least he is blatantly leaving that explanation out. You claim to be contributing and offering new insights, but nothing out of what you provided is new. You've either only made weak claims backed by no evidence whatsoever, brought up questions without ever answering any of them (i.e Why has Processor not explained any of his scum reads?), or simplified and restated things other people have already said. Remind me again how you are contributing?

i didn't mean to claim i was "contributing and offering new insights," i'm sorry that you saw it that way? i have provided claims with evidence, you even said i did yourself.

Crybaby wrote:

brought up questions without ever answering any of them

really unsure about what you're referring to here

also, proc still hasn't explained his reads against me, so he either is too lazy to actually explain, or can't explain them.

#22 2020-01-26 01:57:00

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

oh, well i'm kinda like completely **** clueless about why proc called me sus

Crybaby wrote:

Great reason to suspect anybody, not a great reason to indict anyone.

also, i wasn't saying we should lynch him like straight off the bat, i'm just giving my opinion lmao

friendly reminder that proc still has not explained his suspicion against me

#23 2020-01-26 02:12:57

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

eh i mean that's reasonable? kinda offended tho because i was trying give as much of my own opinions as possible. also, as you may know from literally every other mafia game i've played, i don't post much unless i'm brought into the discussion, or if i feel like there's something useful to say.

Crybaby wrote:

That's why I read your post as thoroughly as I possibly could, I'm trying to decide whether I think you're just not properly getting your point across, or you're faking it by saying a bunch if what's already been said. I'm leaning towards the ladder.

i guess i'm just not getting my point across properly then? my apologies, i just don't know how else to explain what i'm thinking

Wooted by:

#24 2020-01-26 02:33:00

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:

The problem is, they don't seem like your own at all.

i can assure you that they were all my own, other people might've just said it earlier than i did

#25 2020-01-26 02:37:49

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:

This is the reason I don't believe it

which is fair, 100% understandable

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer