Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-01-22 19:43:19

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

mrjawapa wrote:

I'm betting norboy and task are a scum team.

Based on what?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#27 2020-01-22 19:44:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Also you kinda wasted your vote on Peace already, so you don't really have a say anymore Jawapa.

#28 2020-01-22 22:36:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:

Plot twist: I was lying about lying as I was interested as to what your reaction would be. Particularly, what you'd have to say about making a statement that turned out to be advising me that I should be scum reading you.

To clarify: I do find you scummy.

To clarify, i was worried about the fact that you were actually townreading me, thus proving my theory meant i was scum. Because i usually bother with popularity contests and staying unlynched when i'm scum. So you townreading me would obviously expose me as such. But realizing that you were actually double lying means my theory is true because a scumread Norwegianboy is a town Norwegianboy. And that's just how it is.

#29 2020-01-22 23:00:18

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Nominate me for **** of the game.

Hidden text

Wooted by:

rat

#30 2020-01-22 23:16:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:

norboy got himself lynched day 1 in one of the games so the claim about that happening in late game only is what i disagree with

Well i just had a game on mafiascum where i lost a lategame LYLO against the most smooth scum player i've ever seen, meanwhile i had **** the last remaining townie some days earlier. So Diff isn't necessarily wrong on that point.

TaskManager wrote:

yeah and he can vote himself 7 times to get the lynch done, right?

What? You're aware of the amount of votes it takes for a majority lynch? That's scummy, only mafia bothers to look that up on day 1.

#31 2020-01-22 23:21:53

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’ve gone from being the strongest townread on day 1 in a mafia game to literally everyone in the dead thread cheering for my death and calling me the scummiest player alive when i was town. I think you underestimate my abilities here Task.

#32 2020-01-22 23:32:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

But i wasn't a doctor in that game i mentioned. :^)

#33 2020-01-22 23:34:12

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Surprised there haven't been any assassinations yet.

#34 2020-01-22 23:51:46

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

This isn't a true nightless game until Mutant get's turbolynched because of some crappy push that doesn't really make sense.
Feeling the nostalgia of nomination mafia #1 and #2 eh Mutant?

#35 2020-01-23 00:57:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Processor wrote:

Mutantdevle is suspicious

I have noticed that Mutant's got a bit more attitude and sass this game. Which is interesting. Not sure what to make of that yet.

Agreed on the vote btw. Consider my vote on Taskmanager in spirit. But since there's only one chance i'd rather wait until i'm absolutely sure.

#36 2020-01-23 10:04:13

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

im feelign an mutnant/norboy team here and a task/jawap team but elizeibeth doesnt seem to be active much aswell and doesnt intent to solve th egame as much as well so migh tbe task/eleizabeth

Why those pairings tho.
Explain your thought process.
What’s your opinion on speedruns?
Do you think Eleizibeth is scum for lurking when she’s capable of doing it when town as well?
Crybaby also isn’t that active and solvey as pointed out by someone else earlier, opinion on that?

Answer all those questions or you’re scum FYI.

Wooted by: (3)

#37 2020-01-23 10:20:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

>Avoiding a question = scum claiming

Wooted by:

rat

#38 2020-01-23 20:44:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Crybaby wrote:

I'm able to be way more active over the weekend. If you want to kill me now because of the inactivity, then I guess that's understandable (though it'd be a mislynch), but if I end up living, and you end up suspecting me further during the weekend, that's understandable too.

Why is it understandable that we'd suspect you?

Wooted by:

rat

#39 2020-01-23 21:24:00

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Considering Task's persona, he could just be anti-town. But Crybaby's latest post #149 has grabbed my attention.

Hidden text

Your tone in the later part of the post reads as very defensive and forced when considering it's a response to rather minor criticisms from me and Buzzerbee.
Saying that it's "understandable if we suspect you" further during the weekend reads as pre-emptively making excuses for scummy behavior. Which definitely doesn't give me warm and fuzzy feelings. Secondly, the phrasing of: "If you want to kill me now because of inactivity, then I guess that's understandable (though it'd be a mislynch)". Why even point that out? Isn't that something which doesn't really need to be spelled out unless you explicitly want to us to think of it as such? Little bits from your post leads me to believe you might have an agenda behind it, or it was scripted it in an unnatural way because of attempts to manipulate.

Wooted by:

rat

#40 2020-01-23 22:25:57

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:

The game will go into twilight for 12 hours giving everyone some time to vote. Failing to do so will get you modkilled.

Good! I'm surviving today because I already voted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Not if i vote you boi

Wooted by:

rat

#41 2020-01-23 22:37:12

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

We're going to need proof you're actually Crybaby and not a imposter. Take a picture of your credit card and passport both sides.

Wooted by: (2)

#42 2020-01-23 22:51:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If majority is reached and some people haven't placed their votes, do they die?

#43 2020-01-24 00:15:35

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

Literally no point in townclaiming. You forced everyone to claim right now, we'd have 13 vanilla townies. Claiming makes no sense in this game.

But do you think it's scummy?

#44 2020-01-24 00:34:43

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Literally no point in townclaiming. You forced everyone to claim right now, we'd have 13 vanilla townies. Claiming makes no sense in this game.

But do you think it's scummy?

I think it very much could be

It sounds disingenuous coming from the person who has the most to gain from the wagon being redirected today.

#45 2020-01-24 01:24:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’d prefer to wait longer. But 24 hours isn’t a long time. And if you want to set up a counterwagon that’s vital.
I just don’t trust this.

Vote Crybaby

#46 2020-01-24 01:37:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Not feeling good about Mutant honestly.

#47 2020-01-24 10:12:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Another **** case from Crybaby where he makes up an conclusion in his head from the get-go and then finds posts to support the narrative by inserting sarcastic quips and lolsmileys to mask the fact that he’s got no real argument in there.
You’re either scum not even trying or town that thinks you’re super clever when you’re not.

#48 2020-01-24 10:21:20

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

And why did you post the assignment Crybaby. Nobody cares about that. We just want to see you show proof that you’re town. And what you’ve done so far has been so bad.

#49 2020-01-24 10:55:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Now onto why I think Taskmanager is Town. For one, we know there are multiple Scum teams, each scum team has two players in it, and in order for them to win they would need to have at least one of their scum partners alive. Their wincon isn't tied to the other team. Hence, Taskmanager's obligation to rather focus on Norwegian rather than prove his own innocence is an odd move to make if he were Mafia. I'm not saying it disproves him as Mafia, since in Nomination Mafia I had reason to believe he was Town for a similar reason, and he ended up being scum. But in this case it's also simply because of aligned intentions. I put Taskmanager as Townish, instead of Town, also because I don't want to say he's fully Town yet in case of a Nomination Mafia play.

I agree with your assessment of Task possibly being town.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Another thing I would like to point out is that Norwegian this game sort of reminds me of how he targetted me in Universe Mafia, unrelenting suspicions on an easy target. Norwegian also switched to vote for Crybaby over something minute, for simply Crybaby claiming that it would be a mislynch. To me just seems like a way to get off the heat from the mislynch.

No, i'm not showing any signs of "unrelenting suspicion" on Taskmanager. And i'm not switching over Crybaby for something minute, i've got a decent lead on him and if you can't see that then i've got no choice but to suspect you as well. Do you think Crybaby is town?

#50 2020-01-24 14:58:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Now onto why I think you switched over something minute. You switched over to Crybaby over him saying "It would be a mislynch."

That's a lie. Why would you lie?
It was a factor in my scumread, but not the entire reason. I don't like Crybaby's play at all in this game, he had the time to make joke posts proving he did at least spend time to read people's posts, but he had nothing substantial to say until now. And then he made excuses about his play. I don't see town him doing something like that when in earlier games as town he has had days where he **** and doesn't ever bother making excuses for it. But here he made a huge block of text boiling down to: "don't lynch me for this guys, i'm town. This is a mislynch you know. I don't have time, i'll prove it. Here's a picture of my assignment."
Yet you boiled down everything i said to me switching my vote because of a single phrase from Crybaby. This is disingenuous and i'm not sure you even believe what you yourself is saying here. It is also funny you mention how i'm:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

To me just seems like a way to get off the heat from the mislynch.

When that is exactly what your play could be constructed as doing. Townreading Task because you know he's most likely town and then pushing suspicion on me so i can be painted as suspicious for tommorow.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Sure, it's a random statement, but taking that and using it to redirect your lynch is a weird stance. Taskmanager rando voted, and you spent ~6 pages building up evidence against him, until just suddenly changing course onto Crybaby after Crybaby made that slight comment about the lynch, which isn't even as viable of evidence.

What evidence? I've been speculating and questioning. There's no way you're sincere about this point. Please point to me where exactly i am "building evidence" and "relentlessly pushing" as opposed to questioning, speculating or making memes.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The fact that you want to suspect me if my reads don't align with you just make a greater sense of my scumread on you.

It's not just about your reads buddy.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

And yes, you have shown signs of unrelenting suspicion, up until now. I haven't seen much posts from you where you consider the possibility of Taskmanager being Town, until in response to my post.

Not opposed. Yes, unrelenting? No.
I engage people with pressure, this should be nothing new for you. And i am entirely capable of doing it until i feel like they have spilled their guts and been honest. Besides, i never acted like my Task read was final. If it was i would have voted him today, not Crybaby. I'm not fully townreading Task btw, i can still see it as scummy behaviour. But i believe Crybaby was much more likely to actually flip scum. Hence i vote there.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I won't especially fight for a Task lynch today since i want to sort everyone else, but i wouldn't necessarily oppose it either.

This "unrelenting" word and further phrasing from you is used not to solve my alignment but purely to paint me as a scummy individual. You haven't shown any signs of engaging me on my behavior until you just vote me out of the blue with your semi-case. It is very scummy and i will most definitely vote you tomorrow if i get the chance.

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer