Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-01-26 21:57:04

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Been kinda feeling that same pressure myself. Was about to place my own vote on Proc until Kira showed up with his vote report. Up until then I thought we had like. Low single digit hours left just based on how people were posting and placing their votes.

And I AM going to form reads based on Norboy. Someday. Screw it I'm already using this game to procrastinate on doing this Typography assignment, I shouldn't procrastinate on the thing I'm using to procrastinate, brb.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (3)

#27 2020-01-26 22:07:02

Different55
Forum Admin

Alright people who played the innogame:

Kira
Crybaby
ShadowsEdge
Slabdrill
mutantdevle
peace
NorwegianboyEE
mrjawapa
Kirby
KirbyKareem
Pqwerty
Different55
ZeldaXD

People in this game who murdered norboy in cold blood:

TaskManager
ShadowsEdge
2B TNG
Eleizibeth
Mutantdevle

Common players between these lists:

Shadow
Mutant

Although oddly enough everyone on the list except for shadow has had some suspicion cast on them for other reasons. And when it comes to shadow I forgot he was even in this game.

Since I'm generally leaning in the direction of town for Mutant this is basically a dead end as far as I'm concerned. Might keep a closer eye on Shadow now that I know they exist ig.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#28 2020-01-26 23:17:00

Different55
Forum Admin

lynching with passion

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#29 2020-01-27 00:34:41

Different55
Forum Admin

Majority is 7. You're L-2. Right now there's like. 3 possibilities:

1. Most likely, you die.
2. Less likely, you get one more vote and Task hoards all the remaining votes and you both die.
3. Even less likely, Task hoards all the votes that currently exist and only Task dies.

With 7 votes already down, these are the only options town has to choose from. We should pick which of these we want to happen and go for it.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

rat

#30 2020-01-27 00:37:34

Different55
Forum Admin

One more vote and you're good as dead, yeah. Day won't end though so it's like. L-1.5? idk

- ShinsukeIto

#31 2020-01-27 00:51:26

Different55
Forum Admin

Between all this procstuff today and whatever that was between norboy and mutant yesterday, this game is giving me a headache trying to keep track of what's going on

- ShinsukeIto

#32 2020-01-27 04:09:46

Different55
Forum Admin

"Effective communication is achieved through a steady supply of words and sound"

By: Fiona Goldsmith • Author of High Chairs and the New Rules

also where's this 5 days figure come from?

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#33 2020-01-27 04:31:54

Different55
Forum Admin

Processor wrote:

A double lynch is worse than lynching either one of us, because it denys town discussion time.

Oh I get this now. Still was stuck in the mindset of old night-y mafia games, finally clicked for me.

- ShinsukeIto

#34 2020-01-27 04:52:18

Different55
Forum Admin

ShadowsEdge wrote:

My issue is that you explain that double lynching (Adding Taskmanager onto the lynch), would cause the town to lose ANOTHER day.

Yeah it does. Since there's no pressure from the mafia (no night, no nightkills), the only thing between us and unlimited time to discuss things is that we MUST lynch someone once per game-day. If we KNOW we want to lynch 2 players, we're better off lynching them separately and using them to buy us another game-day of discussion on who to go after next.

- ShinsukeIto

#35 2020-01-27 04:54:55

Different55
Forum Admin

You might already understand that, you totally lost me breaking down each outcome for a double Lynch

- ShinsukeIto

#36 2020-01-27 08:37:44

Different55
Forum Admin

Well that's Proc's fate sealed then. If nobody else beats me to it before the end of the day, I'll vote for him to make sure we don't double lynch today. As long as *someone* votes for Proc it doesn't matter when.

Although with only one possibility left for the end of the day (Task can't be lynched by himself anymore, and I won't allow a double lynch to happen) I'm not sure what else there is left to discuss until we see how Proc flips.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#37 2020-01-27 09:33:20

Different55
Forum Admin

there you go thinking outside that box again

will vote in the morning when I'm slightly more conscious

- ShinsukeIto

#38 2020-01-27 15:14:08

Different55
Forum Admin

wow I'm not any less tired

alright let's just go with

!vote 2B55B5G TNG

Looking through the list I'm kinda surprised how few suspicions I have outside of task and 2b, gonna have to dig back through everything when I have a moment.

- ShinsukeIto

#39 2020-01-27 17:27:56

Different55
Forum Admin

mrjawapa wrote:
Different55 wrote:

wow I'm not any less tired

alright let's just go with

!vote 2B55B5G TNG

Looking through the list I'm kinda surprised how few suspicions I have outside of task and 2b, gonna have to dig back through everything when I have a moment.

Ngl, that's kinda stupid

Y

peace wrote:

difff why the **** vote 2b when you have a few hours left an dknow he cant be lycnhed anymore thts just stupid **** up

anyways... eventough task is very scummy i dont like how proc is hard killing task i have to look in his iso how many times he mentioned to lynch task over him

Onjit wrote:

alternatively you could vote for someone who isn't task or proc, denying a double lynch, and kicking things off for day 3 with your insight?

Proc dies today, Task dies tomorrow, after that 2B is my current number one suspect.

- ShinsukeIto

#40 2020-01-27 18:40:02

Different55
Forum Admin

Didn't intend to. By placing my vote on 2B I guaranteed Proc would die and that no other outcome is possible *without* ending the day.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#41 2020-01-27 20:30:25

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm a little worried about Shadow, we got like minutes left in the day and they still haven't voted.

- ShinsukeIto

#42 2020-01-29 01:17:24

Different55
Forum Admin

Everyone's here, everyone's just saying "where is everybody" which is completely unhelpful.

Yesterday we planned on lynching Task. Does Proc's flip change that, or is Task independently scummy? Does Proc trying to throw Task under the bus count for anything considering he was scum, or was that just self preservation?

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#43 2020-01-29 18:57:29

Different55
Forum Admin

Right now Mutant, Onjit, and Peace are my townies. I'm generally okay with Buzzer and ele. Everyone else I'm pretty much null towards except JaWapa, Task, and 2B. 2B rubs me the wrong way and Task and JaWapa seem to be trying to steer/take over the vote by voting first and burning that in. By placing their votes down so early they're essentially saying "vote with us or you lose our votes entirely." Plenty else has been said about Task as well. Proc trying to throw him under the bus does lessen that a tiny bit for me but not by much.

I don't think Mutant would be dumb enough to so aggressively associate himself with Proc, but mutant could easily be counting on that.

- ShinsukeIto

#44 2020-01-29 19:12:05

Different55
Forum Admin

Crybaby wrote:
Different55 wrote:

By placing their votes down so early they're essentially saying "vote with us or you lose our votes entirely."

So... just, forget about Onjit I guess.

Yeah p much. Actually I'm tempted to also put my vote on 2B which would make me 100% a hypocrite.

Seriously though Onjit afaik isn't in the habit of it where I feel task and jawa have been way too forceful about it through the game.

- ShinsukeIto

#45 2020-01-29 21:37:00

Different55
Forum Admin

peace wrote:

muntant seems to not answering question and all not really solving th egame im ok with gettign him out now

uhh I don't think he's been around. I sure haven't seen him. and literally nobody has asked him any questions so. huge shock that there's a shortage of answers.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Scum Processor in Day 1 already starts to suspect Task.

So Processor maintained that "scumread" on Task the entire game, so did Proc think Task was actually scum and was going for town cred, or did Proc think Task was town and was going for a mislynch?

peace wrote:

what makes you townread muntant?

I don't believe Mutant would so forcefully back Proc if he thought he was scum.

Different55 wrote:

but mutant could easily be counting on that.

- ShinsukeIto

#46 2020-01-29 23:15:24

Different55
Forum Admin

mrjawapa wrote:

When proc first started targeting taskmanager, he couldn't have possibly known task was another mafia.

Disagree on this but the rest of it sounds good

- ShinsukeIto

#47 2020-01-30 00:54:15

Different55
Forum Admin

mutantdevle wrote:

Apologies for the lack of activity this game day.

I don't actually have a chance to properly post until midway through tomorrow. Considering the votes already on me, that's likely going to mean that I'll be lynched by default simply because I might not have an opportunity to reply to anything that's been said.

So, since this might be my last post in the game, I'm going to give some quick general thoughts.

Being wrong about processor doesn't mean I'm wrong about TaskManager. I still maintain that most of the reasons behind processor's lynch were flawed primarily in that a lot of the things y'all were claiming were scum tells were not actually scum tells. You just got lucky in that he did actually turn out to be scum.

I've not read anyone's reasons for voting me but I'm presuming the reason mostly boils down to "he was wrong about processor so he's scum". Such a reason should be heavily scrutinised for its obvious fallacy and I think it's a line of reasoning that is inherently opportunistic in getting me lynched. Obviously, this doesn't count so much for peace since he always bases his votes and reads on face value.

I think TaskManager and jawapa are not only scum but also on the same scum team. An explanation of this will be the focus of any further posts by me but I don't have time to go into that tonight.

If I had to give a definitive answer on the third person I'd say ele. But I'm also a bit suspicious of both buzzerbee and Onjit.

Peace is obvious town. Shadow, diff and crybaby also strike me as townie. 2B55 is mostly null but I kinda default that to town given my much stronger scum reads.

Mutant please bless me with your wisdom why Onjit

- ShinsukeIto

#48 2020-01-30 18:00:30

Different55
Forum Admin

Well that sounds p convincing to me. Not sure why we go after Task instead of Jawapa after reading all that but I don't want to split the vote even further and I don't think you're scum rn.

!vote TaskManager

- ShinsukeIto

#49 2020-01-30 18:19:52

Different55
Forum Admin

[1] 2B TNG - Onjit
[2] Taskmanager - Mutantdevle, Different55
[4] Mutantdevle - mrjawapa, Taskmanager, Peace, Crybaby

Majority is 6, You have like 2 hours until day ends.

Nonvoters:
- ShadowsEdge
- BuzzerBee
- 2B55B5G TNG
- Eleizibeth

- ShinsukeIto

#50 2020-01-30 18:46:13

Different55
Forum Admin

peace wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Well that sounds p convincing to me. Not sure why we go after Task instead of Jawapa after reading all that but I don't want to split the vote even further and I don't think you're scum rn.

!vote TaskManager

blindly following a partner here? sure a couitnerwgaon woudlt do ti but atleast it would be you rown opinion to lynch jawapa if you wanted to do so (or someone selse if you wanted) youre now blindlly following somoene who has the most votes on it thus being scumread by many players

I'd like to think I wouldn't be that obvious about it. I agree with Mutant's points, that's all there is to that. Read my own posts, I've been suspicious of Task for forever honestly. That went down somewhat when Proc flipped but now it's back to where it was after reading Mutant's essays.

- ShinsukeIto

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer