Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-21 14:18:42, last edited by Kira (2020-02-07 16:07:40)

Kira

Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

Welcome to Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette

Host: Kira

artworks-000358478883-twxd32-t500x500.jpg

Setup:

- 13 players
- 2 Mafia A
- 2 Mafia B
- 9 Vanilla Townie

Information:

- This mafia is Nightless meaning that there is no night phase, thus no night kill for mafia.
- Each In-game Day will last 72 hours.
- You cannot revoke your vote, once you place it, It is absolute.
- There has to be a lynch everyday, nolynch is not allowed.
- #8A5C5C is my color. Impersonating me will get you modkilled.
- You have to post at least once every 24 hours. Failing to do so twice will get you modkilled.
- In case of a tie, both players will be lynched.
- You are forced to vote if majority has not been reached and day is about to end.
- All forum rules apply.
- Vote in h tags.
- You are expected to put a minimum of effort in your posts. (I'm looking at you Peace)
- I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- If you need to get the mod's attention, either PM me, or bold the text you wish to draw to my attention.
- I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens, however.

Roles

Welcome to game! You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Welcome to game! You are a Mafia Goon A/B

You have no active abilities.

You may communicate with your ally through: [Quicktopiclink]

You win if all threats to the mafia are eliminated and at least one scum-aligned player from your universe (A/B) is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Alive Players

- BuzzerBee
- mrjawapa
- peace (1 warning)
- Different55
- Eleizibeth (1 prod)
- Onjit

Dead Players

-Norwegianboy (Town)
-Processor (Mafia Goon)
-mutantdevle (Town)
-2B55B5G TNG (Town)
-TaskManager (Town)
-ShadowsEdge (Town)
-Crybaby (Town)

Remember have fun! Game will start once every players have confirmed their role.

#2 2020-01-22 02:00:37

Onjit
Website

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

hi im onjit i am the vanilla townie

also what the **** is with kira's modtext colour? it looks like the morning after i ate too many cranberries when i was nine

:.|:;

#3 2020-01-22 06:11:53

Onjit
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

task/crybaby/peace scum team?

the scum teams are two people each

#4 2020-01-23 04:57:46

Onjit
Website

Kizuna Ai wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Kizuna Ai wrote:

Bruh Russian

Bruh you’re not supposed to talk here bruh

i am god

ftfy

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2020-01-23 10:09:40

Onjit
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

im feelign an mutnant/norboy team here and a task/jawap team but elizeibeth doesnt seem to be active much aswell and doesnt intent to solve th egame as much as well so migh tbe task/eleizabeth

Why those pairings tho.
Explain your thought process.
What’s your opinion on speedruns?
Do you think Eleizibeth is scum for lurking when she’s capable of doing it when town as well?
Crybaby also isn’t that active and solvey as pointed out by someone else earlier, opinion on that?

Answer all those questions or you’re scum FYI.

processor do you know who pingohits is?

Wooted by:

rat

#6 2020-01-23 10:39:56

Onjit
Website

TNG's (and my) posts were referring to the ongoing assassination game, which we brought up for literally no reason whatsoever

#7 2020-01-23 14:32:27

Onjit
Website

TaskManager wrote:
Onjit wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

im feelign an mutnant/norboy team here and a task/jawap team but elizeibeth doesnt seem to be active much aswell and doesnt intent to solve th egame as much as well so migh tbe task/eleizabeth

Why those pairings tho.
Explain your thought process.
What’s your opinion on speedruns?
Do you think Eleizibeth is scum for lurking when she’s capable of doing it when town as well?
Crybaby also isn’t that active and solvey as pointed out by someone else earlier, opinion on that?

Answer all those questions or you’re scum FYI.

processor do you know who pingohits is?

Onjit do you think EE is still dying

i'm thinking of a person, guess who it is
(hint: it's chris benjaminsen)

#8 2020-01-24 07:29:11

Onjit
Website

also kira

roulette is spelled with one L not two

also the rotting plum colour you chose for the mod text still sucks

#9 2020-01-24 17:54:31

Onjit
Website

I decided to stop mocking Kira's choice in modtext colour and how it reminds me of the time one of my sisters spilled wine on our living room carpet, then completely failed at cleaning it up before my mum came home because she decided to use toothpaste of all things (apparently she read about it online or something lmao) and it ended up in a much larger, reddish-brown smudge that was awful - needless to say my mum was **** hahahaha... What was I talking about?

Anyway here's a list of iso links because they'll come in handy later on to see ongoing trends (right now I think it's more interesting to consider the early votes/wagons/stray votes/late voters/no-voters):
NorwegianboyEE
ShadowsEdge
BuzzerBee
mrjawapa
mutantdevle
peace
Crybaby
2B55B5G TNG
TaskManager
Processor
Different55
Eleizibeth
Onjit

(Forewarning this is going to sound a bit narrator-y but I find it's a good way of internalising what actually happened and gives a different perspective to find incongruities)
(Also note that I started writing this post at around #200, but got busy/distracted and more posts came up since then which I address)

Early Votes:
Task votes Norb and Jawp votes Peace
I'm inclined to believe that they were both joking, if anything, since both Task and Jawp are jokers, and Norb and Peace are both relatively easy targets for dunking on (also honestly they gave us something to actually work with early on D1, so thanks)
What's more interesting IMO is the reactions - Norboy is initally confused but plays it off, Peace is skittery (which could mean that task got a lucky shot, but probably just peace being peace)
Everyone else is confused to different degrees, which leads me to my next part:

Wagon(s):
The first wagon came on to Taskmanager relatively quickly considering the permanent vote gimmick imo - also, a bit interesting that it was on task and not jawp (because norboy is more respected/less of a "punching bag" than peace, so the random vote seems more suspicious and less memey? or is it because people could imagine task trying to pull some wacky scum move more than jawp?)

The first vote came from Crybaby with almost no explanation - later justifies it by posting some relatively lackluster quips to various posts (also a google doc to C+ at best cmon man lift your game)
Peeace's vote is reasonable enough considering who Peace is, not much interesting there imo
Proc justifies his vote because he thinks that Task is smarter than Jawp (sorry jawp I guess you're a strategic imbecile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/42/006_sad) and not much else - seems sus imo

Shadow leans into Task's meme-vote[citation needed] with the consideration that the mafia in this game have much less to try to protect in this game (only themselves and their teammate), and as such... what? Task isn't trying to prove his own innocence therefore he is town? I get where Shadow's getting at but this line of reasoning is a bit wonky imo (might be misreading it idk) I'm more inclined to believe that Task would take the game a bit more seriously if he was mafia - and not try to pull some sort of hail mary gambit (although jawp doesn't have any heat, so maybe there's something in that https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink)
So while I agree that Task is likely town, I find the connection that Norboy is more likely scum because he's actually posting a lot to be more tenuous

Stray Votes:
I'm calling any votes that have 1 vote a stray vote, because they're more like leads that nobody has latched on to

Jawapa voted for Peace - already discussed this, probably just a meme-vote imo

Norboy voted for Crybaby - Crybaby posted weak arguments for their vote on Task, generally cagey with extreme evidence to justify excuses - not really the actions of someone who doesn't feel their back isn't against the wall imo

BuzzerBee voted for 2B - while i thought this was a weak vote with not much reasoning, 2B's recent posts (after i started writing this) are pretty odd, so maybe BuzzerBee actually has a better **** detector than i thought haha

Late Votes:
I'm calling "late votes" anything after #200 when I started writing/thinking about this post

2B joins the Norboy wagon - virtually no reasoning, pretty suspect imo

Diff joins the Task wagon - he posted about how he believed that task was trying to pull a ruse from the beginning (which i disagree with imo, but we can have different(55) opinions) and looking at his iso, his argument is basically "norboy is OBVIOUSLY town because he's an idiot, and task voted for someone i think is town = task is scum" which isn't exactly flawless logic --> he could be joining/pushing an easy wagon to then say "there was nothing I could do dude!" when task is revealed as town, but i could also be reading into things too much

No-Voters:
As of the writing of the post, these two haven't voted yet

Mutant - he's been active in the game, so i think he's just leaving his vote to the last minute so he can make a decision with all of the info (but also so he can feel the POWER of choosing who lives and who dies)

Beelzebub - snoozing on the game

Onjit - i'm gettin' to it, be patient

General reads-ish
(more like who's on my watch list - the reasons are kind of explained above, but feel free to ask questions)

No particular order
Scummish:
Crybaby
2B
Diff
Proc
Devlin

Grey:
Literally everyone else

I don't think either Task or Norboy are that scummy, so I'm leaning towards a vote on Crybaby as a bit of a wake-up call more than anything I guess idk

vote crybaby

#10 2020-01-24 17:55:38

Onjit
Website

tl;dr

idk yet, it's too early to solve the game

#11 2020-01-24 21:09:59

Onjit
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

everyone who needed to vote just now voted.

Huh, for some reason I thought processor hadn't voted.

you'd easily miss his vote tbh, i almost did when i was writing my summary/analysis post

kinda sneaky

#12 2020-01-25 03:09:13

Onjit
Website

how can diff and devlin be secret lovers when diff and me are secret lovers??

unless... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#13 2020-01-27 07:54:48

Onjit
Website

!vote Processor

I don't really buy that Task is mafia. And I believe that Proc is good enough at spinning a story as mafia to not trust his defense tbh

the next people I'd be looking at for a lynch would be

task (would resolve things and give info  - also deduce who is defending him without merit)
2b (don't like his attitude - seems to be uninterested in solving the game)
ele (seems overly uninterested in solving + hasty vote on proc)
buzz (hasty vote on proc is odd)
onjit (dude's super inactive like wtf (i've been busy sorry))

Wooted by: (2)

#14 2020-01-27 09:28:05

Onjit
Website

alternatively you could vote for someone who isn't task or proc, denying a double lynch, and kicking things off for day 3 with your insight?

#15 2020-01-28 01:27:39

Onjit
Website

hell yeah brother i TOLD you proc was good at spinning ****

I'd been gaslit by him once, wasn't going to let it happen again

#16 2020-01-28 03:07:29

Onjit
Website

if you had been around before the day ended, who would you have voted for?

#17 2020-01-29 01:52:56

Onjit
Website

thanks for the photo of your classroom, i will cherish it always

Wooted by:

#18 2020-01-29 01:58:43

Onjit
Website

!vote 2B

I'm going to kick things off i guess, I still have my doubts about task (i think he's mostly a joker that people pushed into a corner) and i feel like 2B is being evasive

#19 2020-01-30 00:58:19

Onjit
Website

Different55 wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Different55 wrote:

By placing their votes down so early they're essentially saying "vote with us or you lose our votes entirely."

So... just, forget about Onjit I guess.

Yeah p much. Actually I'm tempted to also put my vote on 2B which would make me 100% a hypocrite.

Seriously though Onjit afaik isn't in the habit of it where I feel task and jawa have been way too forceful about it through the game.

also, there's a distinct differen(55)ce between putting a binding vote ~30 hours into the day compared to putting a binding vote ~30 minutes into the day

saying these are the same thing is a false equivalency

---

as for task, i still maintain that he is just a joker, and that he is being pushed pretty heavily by proc(dead) and mutant

---

other people i find suspect are: 2B, ele, crybaby, shadow

#20 2020-01-30 00:59:35

Onjit
Website

oh and also buzzerbee for general inactivity

Wooted by:

#21 2020-02-01 14:14:48

Onjit
Website

hi i'm here

i haven't had access to my pc and limited internet connection the past few days

reading now, i'll write what i think soon-ish

@kira please modkill peace for prodding me, very rude

#22 2020-02-01 14:15:28

Onjit
Website

i can post a google doc of an essay that's better than crybaby's if you want as well https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy

Wooted by:

#23 2020-02-01 14:17:15

Onjit
Website

i can also take a photo of an empty room if you want even more evidence

#24 2020-02-01 17:07:28

Onjit
Website

List of isos (mostly so i could find them easier tbh)

ShadowsEdge
BuzzerBee
mrjawapa
peace
Crybaby
2B55B5G TNG
TaskManager
Different55
Eleizibeth
Onjit

NorwegianboyEE
Processor
mutantdevle

People asked me about my reads in my last post but i'll start with shadow first and post the others in the morning since i think my suspicions on shadow are the most interesting and ones i'd like to get out there first for consideration/questioning/feedback

Shadow:
#184 - Starts the wagon on Norboy for (in my opinion - not just because of the outcome) somewhat dubious reasons: basically nitpicking a couple a couple of his posts and his overall attitude (even though he usually plays like a bit of a **** aggressively https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink)
#466 - Targets Processor but also throws aspersions on Mutant --> Note he doesn't vote yet (although waiting until more info comes out is a valid enough reason). Also this is one of the earlier/first(?) suspicion of Mutant being closely tied with Proc. While being incorrect isn't a crime, there's always the chance that it's an opportune way of getting a generally active and astute player out of the game. This is during D2, where the main narrative of the game was Task/Proc, but idk it could also read as being laying the groundwork for the day after
#493 - Explicitly states that he is not going to vote for Processor (this turns out to be true!)
Misses the vote (and the modkill)
#530 - Explicitly states that he would have voted for Processor but didn't for "reasons" (busy/he was already dead anyway) but also doesn't state who he would have voted for when I asked him
#528 - Despite putting suspicion on Mutant D2, distances himself from the potential wagon.
Then he missed the Mutant vote.
The rest of the points are less interesting IMO, the main point is this:
Shadow's contribution this game is -
[*]Starting a mislynch
Raising suspicion on a second mislynch
Missing two votes
General finger-pointing[/*]

While "being busy" is an excuse that is valid enough (it'd be pretty rich of me to try to argue otherwise), it doesn't explain away the rest of his mishappenings

He's not my number one lynch target, but I'd be interesting to see what you guys think. Might be reading into things too much, but idk it kinda gives me the heebie jeebies

Wooted by: (3)

#25 2020-02-01 17:08:12

Onjit
Website

also imagine that post had a few more line breaks in there so it didn't look like a block of text

Wooted by:

rat

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer