Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: ~Official~ Animator Topic

Aslai wrote:

[strikeout]Although... If you wrote a C# application that could manage autonomous uploading... I ccould convert that to C++ for gamemaker...[/strikeout]

or whatever

[omg]It would be so nice o.O...[/omg]
[question]So you continue working on the animator? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile[/question]

#102 Before February 2015

EDJ

I know you won't update it anymore, but since this is then general topic; there is a new bug.
When you click on "Import Text" nothing happens

#103 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Thx for the link! it helped me! cuz it says on top of topic it says is a virus... o.o

#104 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

If anyone doesn't know, I'm making Unofficial Fixes for Everybody Edits Animator. Please download it, and comment! I'll try to add all the blocks in the game to it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#105 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Well... I guess I'm going to do a ground up rewrite in C++ since I've been too unproductive as of late. Place your votes in now for features that should be in the first release; I'm going to start writing code for sure by monday.

#106 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Uploading without WPE. Glad your back.

#107 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Save the last used settings like packet size.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#108 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Chewy wrote:

Uploading without WPE. Glad your back.

It's certainly on my high priority list, but there's a BIG problem: My only reliable internet source is the school, and EE is blocked //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

(My mom will only allow herself onto the internet)

#109 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

use my computer as a proxy at school. I have a 100mbps internet connection. Or maybe another proxy online. If you get opera then it is very easy to set up a proxy server. Honestly, not just trying to make opera seem awesome, I have not seen another browser that makes using proxies so easy.

Last edited by Different55 (Mar 4 2011 7:09:19 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

#110 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Different55 wrote:

use my computer as a proxy at school. I have a 100mbps internet connection. Or maybe another proxy online. If you get opera then it is very easy to set up a proxy server. Honestly, not just trying to make opera seem awesome, I have not seen another browser that makes using proxies so easy.

I already have a black mark for doing that... I don't want to get banned for the next 3 years =/

#111 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Wow.... that's not good. Nevermind. I haven't got any blackmarks, mainly because I disable their software that lets them control and watch our computers before I do anything... What about going to the library?

- ShinsukeIto

#112 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Urgh the public library is a 4 mile walk away. I guess I'll have to go to my friends house a ton XD

Oh and my friend has a black mark for disabling their software XD (The same friend as ^)

Last edited by Aslai (Mar 4 2011 7:34:44 pm)

#113 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Aslai wrote:

They are working on GM for Mac //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
And I'll add coin doors to the todo

Awesome!!! I wish Bill Gates could get me a Windows XP //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Right now I'm stuck with a macintosh =/

#114 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

My priority list:
1. Autonomous uploading (I know it isn't that easy :/)
2. Coin doors
3. Undo/Redo functionality
4. Help menu redesign (will be in my next unofficial animator fix)

EDIT: My new unofficial fix (version 6) released!

Last edited by Jojatekok (Mar 5 2011 2:53:58 am)

#115 Before February 2015

mustang

^ Agree with all of the above.

When you implement autonomous uploading, please make sure remove the duplicate blocks to ensure a faster upload. From what I've heard, EE can handle one block per packet sent at one packet per 5 ms. The maximum blocks per packet that EE can handle is three, so make sure not to exceed that.

I hope it turns out well, good luck Aslai.

#116 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

What's with the C++ EE Animator? Are you still making it, or you stopped developing it?

#117 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I'm still developing it. I just don't have much free time any more ( and keep in mind, GM animator took 4 months to get where it is )

#118 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Can you please keep the original post updated with the percent rate? I'm waiting for it very much. Will it be open-source? Thank you 1smile1

#119 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Great news, everyone!1230263714548.jpg
I've made some tangible progress on animator (now a misnomer) and I'd like to present my progress.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9nwt2awsa1sw96r

As you can see, it's coming along nicely. I am now trolling for UI requests. Get your vote in now!

About this version: ANY mouse button can be used to draw with. All graphics are placeholders, contributions ARE welcome. CTRL+Z and CTRL+Y work as undo/redo (I finally got it done! Yay!) and other background workings are on their way. Enjoy!

Last edited by Aslai (Mar 20 2011 11:00:08 pm)

#120 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Whenever I open the program it opens for a second then closes. whats going on? NVM I ran as admin to make it work!

EDIT: all the a's are messed up -_-

EDIT2: sorry for being noob at stuf like this but how do you import images? I saved a level as an image file   wanna open it now and how do you change the size of the world and how do you export to the EE room and how do you animate?

EDIT3: When I download WPE PRO it says I don't have permission to access some file or whatever I tried run as admin but it wont work!

EDIT4: Nvm I made an exception in my AVG.

EDIT5: How do i save something as an .spt ? Or am I reading the old readme? erm help please?

Last edited by Cyclopsicle (Mar 21 2011 1:19:42 am)

#121 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

^^^All I have to say is... Lol
It's not technically functional yet; it's just to say OOH I'M ALIVE LOOK WHAT I DID!!!

#122 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Wait... so its not functional I can't do anything with it? O_o?

Last edited by Cyclopsicle (Mar 21 2011 1:24:12 am)

#123 Before February 2015

EDJ

Whoa, this is MUCH better, you can finally scroll through the level without major lag
There are some issuess but it's still a beta so it's fine

Keep it up

#124 Before February 2015

Wezza

everytime i click on blocks it shuts down...

#125 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

EDJ wrote:

Wow, would love to see uploading without wpepro //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

There is a bug when you use the fill tool when grayblocks are touching the border

WITHOUT wpepro?? O:<

I love you aslai. Wpepro closes itself after a few seconds on my computer :'( Very annoying.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Kaslai142393495926473

Board footer