Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: ~Official~ Animator Topic

EE Animator Version 4.3 Mirrors

Mirrors Page 1 (HotFile, DepositFiles, MegaUpload, EasyShare, FileServe, MegaShare, FileFactory, RapidShare, SendSpace, ZShare, FileSonic, Ziddu, TurboBit, MediaFire)

Mirrors Page 2 (x7.to, iFileIt, FileApe, HulkShare, FileFront, ZippyShare, FileDude, FreakShare, Badongo, UploadedTo, EnterUpload, ExtraBit, UploadBox, SharebaseTo)

Mirrors Page 3 (Loadto, Oron, TwoShared)

Last edited by Jojatekok (Jan 27 2011 7:15:48 am)

#77 Before February 2015

Bash

Latest set of bugs:

- Nearly impossible to use if you leave the width and height inputs blank for the window size (Had to reset through the settings file)
- Border colors are not saved
- Hitting Ctrl + N doesn't reset the file name, so hitting Ctrl + S after that will destroy the file you were working on before
- A good portion of my left clicks are not being recognized by the program (Started after the upgrade from 4.1 to 4.3, only applies to left clicks)
- Gives bad packets when the border is changed (For me anyways)

#78 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Is the white=purple bug fixed yet?

#79 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Fir3Fli3 wrote:

Is the white=purple bug fixed yet?

Is this going to haunt me forever? :O
YES

#80 Before February 2015

Gamer36

I'm guessing this is impossible unless one of these things happen: WPE becomes available for Mac OR Animator no longer needs WPE, if those do not happen, this most likely won't happen. So here it is, an Animator for MAC.
Because no, Windows isn't the only OS in the whole universe.

#81 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

EE animator is now open source and I will NOT be maintaining it.

If you are a serious programmer and choose to start work on Animator, I MAY help you.
I reserve all rights to the source code that is not marked as not mine.
You may redistribute the source as much as you want as long as you make no money off of it, even if it's a derivative work.
I reserve the right to update this file at will, as well as the right to even revoke open source status.
the GMK can be found here: http://aslaizone.co.cc/programs/gm/game/ee_anim/4.5.gmk

#82 Before February 2015

Anon

:O

#83 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Aslai wrote:

EE animator is now open source and I will NOT be maintaining it.

If you are a serious programmer and choose to start work on Animator, I MAY help you.
I reserve all rights to the source code that is not marked as not mine.
You may redistribute the source as much as you want as long as you make no money off of it, even if it's a derivative work.
I reserve the right to update this file at will, as well as the right to even revoke open source status.
the GMK can be found here: http://aslaizone.co.cc/programs/gm/game/ee_anim/4.5.gmk

Nice, thank you for releasing it! This means no more updates? :/

#84 Before February 2015

Alex

^ from him anyway.
From riru's complaints it sounds like the code is ugly and a pain in the ****, so I doubt anyone will continue it with the intent of keeping it user friendly(I imagine some people that know gml will keep it working for themselves, but not release it and worry about bugs and such).

#85 Before February 2015

EDJ

TREE wrote:

EE animator is for lazy people that can't play the game normally.

Ironic that you have PM'd me because you needed help.

Too bad you stopped working on it Aslai, but I hope other people will continue the work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Hint to jojatekok //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#86 Before February 2015

Gamer36

We need a mac version of this, and because it is open source that can actually happen IF someone here knows how to program for mac...

#87 Before February 2015

Rhythm

^ I agree. :\

#88 Before February 2015

Alex

Gamer36 wrote:

We need a mac version of this, and because it is open source that can actually happen IF someone here knows how to program for mac...

hurp durp, talk to the game maker makers(cwutididder?), the language doesn't support mac, so the code is irrelevant.

#89 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

hurp durp, talk to the game maker makers(cwutididder?), the language doesn't support mac, so the code is irrelevant.

That is wrong. They have a mac runner now. I was mistaken earlier; it was released about 2 months ago

Last edited by Aslai (Jan 29 2011 11:56:58 am)

#90 Before February 2015

darkday

Yeah. Too bad the mac port of GM sucks.

#91 Before February 2015

Michael19

If somebody give me NORMALLY WPE PRO (because zip file is broken and don't give me using WPE PRO) - I will tell a key. Or, i will give it for $0.14 (1 letter=$0.02, now it _ _ _ _ _ _ _). But better - normal WPE PRO. So, can anybody help me or what?

#92 Before February 2015

Michael19

I need normal WPE PRO, because zip file is broken and doesn't give me use WPE PRO. If somebody give it to me (and it will be normal, i am not a fool) - i tell code for Animator. Or, pay me $0.21 ($0.03 for 1 letter) with PayPal (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="c7ada2b4bea6f5f7f7f087aaa6aeabe9b5b2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) and i will tell it (hint: _ _ _ _ _ _ _). OK?

#93 Before February 2015

Michael19

Can anybody ask JOMO3X for normal WPE PRO? Broken ZIP file doesn't give me it. Help, people!

#94 Before February 2015

NikK

Michael19 wrote:

If somebody give me NORMALLY WPE PRO (because zip file is broken and don't give me using WPE PRO) - I will tell a key. Or, i will give it for $0.14 (1 letter=$0.02, now it _ _ _ _ _ _ _). But better - normal WPE PRO. So, can anybody help me or what?

Michael19 wrote:

I need normal WPE PRO, because zip file is broken and doesn't give me use WPE PRO. If somebody give it to me (and it will be normal, i am not a fool) - i tell code for Animator. Or, pay me $0.21 ($0.03 for 1 letter) with PayPal (<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="8ee4ebfdf7efbcbebeb9cee3efe7e2a0fcfb">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>) and i will tell it (hint: _ _ _ _ _ _ _). OK?

Michael19 wrote:

Can anybody ask JOMO3X for normal WPE PRO? Broken ZIP file doesn't give me it. Help, people!

Hey, I've got news for you!

The rules clearly wrote:

6. No multiple posting, use the edit button.

#95 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Michael19 wrote:

If somebody give me NORMALLY WPE PRO (because zip file is broken and don't give me using WPE PRO) - I will tell a key. Or, i will give it for $0.14 (1 letter=$0.02, now it freekey). But better - normal WPE PRO. So, can anybody help me or what?

Fix'd

#96 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Hey Aslai, can you convert EE Animator to C# .NET source code and upload it? Please do this and i'll make autonomous uploading. Thanks.

#97 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

>C#
I'd sooner convert it to plain C

Although... If you wrote a C# application that could manage autonomous uploading... I ccould convert that to C++ for gamemaker...

Last edited by Aslai (Feb 1 2011 9:37:53 am)

#98 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Aslai wrote:

>C#
I'd sooner convert it to plain C

Thanks very very very very much. I can use C too.

#99 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

[strikeout]Although... If you wrote a C# application that could manage autonomous uploading... I ccould convert that to C++ for gamemaker...[/strikeout]

or whatever

Last edited by Aslai (Feb 1 2011 9:39:25 am)

#100 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

we should make a forum here with the animator where people can post their mods of the animator. Like powdertoy.co.uk

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Kaslai142393495926473

Board footer