Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 2019-12-01 20:39:32

peace

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

imo if he souwdl say all posisbele roles on D1 who would belive him?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#527 2019-12-01 20:41:04

Kira

I will kill Diff55 tonight. I expect Crybaby to do the same so they can't roleblock 2 people

#528 2019-12-01 20:41:20

peace

alos i still dont get kirbys wincondition why is it difrent form the rst of the town just why?

peace.png

#529 2019-12-01 20:41:43

peace

Kira wrote:

I will kill Diff55 tonight. I expect Crybaby to do the same so they can't roleblock 2 people

thats a waste of a vig hsot asumign vigi soneshotted

peace.png

#530 2019-12-01 20:42:05

peace

onjit was kirby allowed to hand out all these roles or not?

peace.png

#531 2019-12-01 20:43:25

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:

thats a waste of a vig hsot asumign vigi soneshotted

I don't think so. It's a confirmed kill tonight, either they let me kill Patient Zero or Crybaby shoots him. I'm still waiting for town to tell me who to focus tonight though, they might want to eliminate potential scum

#532 2019-12-01 20:45:23

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:

alos i still dont get kirbys wincondition why is it difrent form the rst of the town just why?

Onjit said before the game started that this game would have differentiating win conditions, or something along those lines. Brother in Arms are town aligned, but they have a different win condition to the town, which only further shows that.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#533 2019-12-01 20:45:49

peace

wait wasnr SK imune to roleblocks in apst games? are you imune to roleblocks can you see that somewhere?

peace.png

#534 2019-12-01 20:46:10

peace

i mean wasnt that in th egame where crybabby was sk?

peace.png

#535 2019-12-01 20:47:09

ShadowsEdge

Hitman isn't the same as SK. They're similar, but technically Onjit made up the role, so he could've changed the mechanics however he wanted.

~BeepnBoop

#536 2019-12-01 20:47:21

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:

You would've never got a message from Onjit with the Witch. And the messages that Onjit chooses to send are all to his whim. Because if it didn't directly affect your action, then he might not say it to you. Because Diff never said they were roleblocked, despite me roleblocking them. That's why I support the thought of them having no night action.

Again, this is false. Anyone would receive a notification that they have indeed been transported.

However, you are right. You don't receive notification for the following:

-Inspection: (Look out, Cops)
-Arsonist: (Doused)
-Doctor/Bodyguard

You get the notification for the following

-You got shot/killed/ignited
-You self healed/self protected yourself with a vest
-You get transported with another player

I'm sure I missed some. But all mafias work the same. You can't lie your way through this Shadow. You're done.

#537 2019-12-01 20:47:37

peace

#24 by railmat this was SK rolecard: Serial killer
You are aligned with yourself.

Every night you may !kill an another player.

You are immune for nightkills and role blocks. If a roleblocker blocks you, you will kill them instead of your chosen target.

You win when you are the only living player in town

peace.png

#538 2019-12-01 20:47:54

Kira

peace wrote:

wait wasnr SK imune to roleblocks in apst games? are you imune to roleblocks can you see that somewhere?

SK is immune to nightkills, not roleblocks/

#539 2019-12-01 20:48:52

peace

Kira wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

You would've never got a message from Onjit with the Witch. And the messages that Onjit chooses to send are all to his whim. Because if it didn't directly affect your action, then he might not say it to you. Because Diff never said they were roleblocked, despite me roleblocking them. That's why I support the thought of them having no night action.

Again, this is false. Anyone would receive a notification that they have indeed been transported.

-Doctor/Bodyguard

I'm sure I missed some. But all mafias work the same. You can't lie your way through this Shadow. You're done.

ahem oyu get notifcate dif you get protected by a doc i think in one of my first mafias i got porctected

peace.png

#540 2019-12-01 20:49:06

Kira

peace wrote:

#24 by railmat this was SK rolecard: Serial killer
You are aligned with yourself.

Every night you may !kill an another player.

You are immune for nightkills and role blocks. If a roleblocker blocks you, you will kill them instead of your chosen target.

You win when you are the only living player in town

It differenciates from mafia to mafia, besides this is Hitman with serial killer's mechanics. I am immune to vigilante's shot, arsonist's ignition, mafia's night kill

#541 2019-12-01 20:49:54

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

-Doctor/Bodyguard

ahem oyu get notifcate dif you get protected by a doc i think in one of my first mafias i got porctected

Right, but that's only if you have been successfully been protected by another doctor.

#542 2019-12-01 20:51:18

peace

so not if you get roportected and not shot?

peace.png

#543 2019-12-01 20:53:03

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

-Doctor/Bodyguard

I've never played with Transporter on Mafia, I've only played with it on ToS, and here it differs in a lot of ways which is why I didn't know.

Even if, I said that was less likely, and instead of focusing on the part that I said was more likely, you focused on the part that was less likely, and easier to find suspicion on me for. I said more likely, there is both a Town and Mafia Roleblocker, with myself being the Town Roleblocker, and the Mafia Roleblocker roleblocking you.

You confirming that you couldn't have been transported and that I couldn't have been witched confirms that I did roleblock Diff, and that if you were roleblocked then continues to confirm that there are two roleblockers.

~BeepnBoop

#544 2019-12-01 20:53:32

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Regarding my information, it's what makes the most sense. This ideal that you're going to disregard everything from Peace just because "He's not capable of it!" is only going to lead you down a rabbit hole. Sure, maybe he may not have been able to do it in the past, but that doesn't mean that he can't do it now.

My choice is to find a way to confirm if the infection is real.

More likely than not, I feel that if Peace is scum, Jawapa and Peace are using this infection, possible hoax, in order to confirm themselves as town. Because here's how I see it:

They make up an infection, pin someone as the source, Jawapa swoops in to "cure" Peace from an infection that has only been claimed to be true by them two. Once Peace is "cured" then Jawapa is confirmed as town for "saving" peace. And Peace is confirmed for showing Jawapa as Town.

Peace doesn't have to push the agendas, he just has to play a role, and sure it's been out of his ability before, but that doesn't mean he could have changed that.

Imagine Peace's putting on an act.

You're being less and less credible Shadow.

#545 2019-12-01 20:55:04

Kira

Peace is literally known to not being able to put an act, if he says he has been infected, then it is the absolute truth. That's how I see it. He has never lied a single time in past mafia games, I don't see why he'd do it now.

Wooted by:

#546 2019-12-01 20:57:20

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

-Doctor/Bodyguard

I've never played with Transporter on Mafia, I've only played with it on ToS, and here it differs in a lot of ways which is why I didn't know.

Even if, I said that was less likely, and instead of focusing on the part that I said was more likely, you focused on the part that was less likely, and easier to find suspicion on me for. I said more likely, there is both a Town and Mafia Roleblocker, with myself being the Town Roleblocker, and the Mafia Roleblocker roleblocking you.

You confirming that you couldn't have been transported and that I couldn't have been witched confirms that I did roleblock Diff, and that if you were roleblocked then continues to confirm that there are two roleblockers.

So, you have roleblocked Different55, but his night action went through anyway. I highly doubt there is 2 roleblockers in this game, Onjit likes to be versatile when it comes to roles. I have been role blocked last night. There's only one possibility, and that the undeniable fact that you are Mafia, and not town.

However you look at it, it makes no sense that you are townie

#547 2019-12-01 20:58:25

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

Peace is literally known to not being able to put an act, if he says he has been infected, then it is the absolute truth. That's how I see it. He has never lied a single time in past mafia games, I don't see why he'd do it now.

Like I told Norwegian, if you always follow that, you're only going to go down a rabbit hole, just like you are now. You're so focused on the "truth" that Peace is telling that you're ignorant to any other truth, aka my claim to being Town Roleblocker, and refuse to believe anything else.

Just because they weren't able to do it once, doesn't mean they can't do it later on. I know, because I went through that in a different mafia game, where we assumed that this one player, who would always reveal themselves as mafia under pressure, was town because when we pressured them into revealing, they claimed Doc. Eventually we did figure out they were Mafia, but it was a big shift for us since we figured that they weren't capable of doing that type of deception.

Don't follow this rabbit hole.

~BeepnBoop

#548 2019-12-01 21:01:05

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:

Like I told Norwegian, if you always follow that, you're only going to go down a rabbit hole, just like you are now. You're so focused on the "truth" that Peace is telling that you're ignorant to any other truth, aka my claim to being Town Roleblocker, and refuse to believe anything else.

Just because they weren't able to do it once, doesn't mean they can't do it later on. I know, because I went through that in a different mafia game, where we assumed that this one player, who would always reveal themselves as mafia under pressure, was town because when we pressured them into revealing, they claimed Doc. Eventually we did figure out they were Mafia, but it was a big shift for us since we figured that they weren't capable of doing that type of deception.

I wish I wouldn't have to follow this rabbit hole, but all fingers points that you are indeed Mafia...

Your only defence so far was:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Well, there is a reason I've been scummy. But you're not going to believe it anyway.

I acted purposefully scummy on D1. I figured since I'm counted as a strong player in a sense, I could possibly be a target for the first night. So I acted scummy so that the Mafia wouldn't kill me, and instead be used as a pawn to their deception. While in the end it didn't work out in my favor, I didn't die N1, so that's a plus.

Acting scummy on purpose to not get night killed? I don't think anyone would believe that a second.

#549 2019-12-01 21:04:09

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:

I wish I wouldn't have to follow this rabbit hole, but all fingers points that you are indeed Mafia...

Your only defence so far was:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Well, there is a reason I've been scummy. But you're not going to believe it anyway.

I acted purposefully scummy on D1. I figured since I'm counted as a strong player in a sense, I could possibly be a target for the first night. So I acted scummy so that the Mafia wouldn't kill me, and instead be used as a pawn to their deception. While in the end it didn't work out in my favor, I didn't die N1, so that's a plus.

Acting scummy on purpose to not get night killed? I don't think anyone would believe that a second.

I'm completely aware of how everything points to me being mafia. And I'm aware that people wouldn't believe me. That's why I didn't tell Norwegian when he first asked the question.

It also doesn't help that I literally have a confirmed Town member, a strong player, and a town-sided Serial Killer (basically) all campaigning for my death. Believe it if you want, because that's my truth.

~BeepnBoop

#550 2019-12-01 21:05:31

peace

here i smy doc portect in #24 by railmat

peace.png

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer