Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#501 2019-12-01 20:01:01

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Kira wrote:

I expected better from you Shadow. There is no transporter or witch, or else I'd have gotten a message from Onjit. You roleblocked Diff yet he managed to infect Peace...?

You expect me to do better than.. claim I'm town, and tell people that if they want to find that out to lynch me..? I claimed my role already, at this point, it's a matter of if people believe my claim. And because of the addition of a Mafia Roleblocker, I'm a crappy situation where I'm going to be pinned as the Mafia Roleblocker and be lynched for it. So if you want to confirm myself as the Town Roleblocker, then lynch me, because that's the only way I'll be confirmed.

You would've never got a message from Onjit with the Witch. And the messages that Onjit chooses to send are all to his whim. Because if it didn't directly affect your action, then he might not say it to you. Because Diff never said they were roleblocked, despite me roleblocking them. That's why I support the thought of them having no night action.

Kira wrote:

I don't believe a word you say.

I don't need you to believe me. I told you already, if you want to lynch me, then do it. I'm the Town Roleblocker and I'm not backing down.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#502 2019-12-01 20:01:20

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

!Vote ShadowsEdge

Yer scum.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#503 2019-12-01 20:05:22

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
!Vote ShadowsEdge

Yer scum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~BeepnBoop

#504 2019-12-01 20:08:05

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If you want the reasoning then you've got my earlier post here you ignored:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

ShadowsEdge gives me some really bad juju looking back on his ISO. No townreads. "Nobody can be trusted." It doesn’t seem like a town ISO. More like sowing suspicion and deliberately avoiding to solve the game.

And the fact that your claim is very convenient. Apparently there needs to be this wacky Rube Goldberg chain of events last night just to prove you're not lying.

#505 2019-12-01 20:09:23

Different55
Forum Admin

Oh right I guess I would have gotten some sort of message maybe although that seems unlikely.

I didn't get any notifications of any kind last night, and I'm not immune to roleblocks. Kinda confused what a roleblock would do to me anyway since it seems like my only ability is a reactive one (kill anyone who kills me).

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#506 2019-12-01 20:13:43

ShadowsEdge

Well, there is a reason I've been scummy. But you're not going to believe it anyway.

I acted purposefully scummy on D1. I figured since I'm counted as a strong player in a sense, I could possibly be a target for the first night. So I acted scummy so that the Mafia wouldn't kill me, and instead be used as a pawn to their deception. While in the end it didn't work out in my favor, I didn't die N1, so that's a plus.

What about my claim needs a "Rube Goldberg chain of events" to prove I'm not lying? My claim is that I roleblocked Diff. The simple truth I'm putting out is that either the whole infection is a hoax. Alternatively, Patient Zero could be able to infect someone who didn't vote for them, and instead the infectees can only infect people who vote for them.

I don't believe Diff is Patient Zero because I roleblocked them N1, and that's all there is to it.

~BeepnBoop

#507 2019-12-01 20:14:29

ShadowsEdge

Hah, ninja'd

~BeepnBoop

#508 2019-12-01 20:15:25

peace

mutant cliamed facion cop and outed kira kira came up qiht a weak hitman rolecard yet you all belvie kria's new rolecrad sudenly? slab confirmed mutant as town if kira flips green we would have 2 EZ scums in th ebag and that is mutant+slab why not try it out?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#509 2019-12-01 20:15:56

peace

we have 50% chance mutant i slying

peace.png

#510 2019-12-01 20:17:14

ShadowsEdge

Mutant will pull the Framer card with it. And because we don't know the setup, we can't deny any of it. If Mutant is scum then using the Faction Cop + Framer duo is a solid way to push his agendas.

~BeepnBoop

#511 2019-12-01 20:18:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

So you think Peace has the ability to co-ordinate such an elaborate hoax?
This post by Mutant pretty much sums up my feelings regarding Peace's claim:

mutantdevle wrote:

peace simply isn't capable of coming up with something this elaborate. Yes, it's possible Kira/jawapa came up with it and have been telling peace what to do. But as someone who has been mafia with peace before, it is VERY difficult to get him to follow along with everything you say. He listens to you and tries to execute what you say, but he makes himself look very scummy in the process.

#512 2019-12-01 20:18:53

peace

shdow true but slab confirmed mutant as town aswell and hwo big is the chnace that framer+Fcop hti the same target? +we can test it wiht his second suspect i doutb the framer get slucky twice in a row right?

peace.png

#513 2019-12-01 20:23:45

ShadowsEdge

Regarding my information, it's what makes the most sense. This ideal that you're going to disregard everything from Peace just because "He's not capable of it!" is only going to lead you down a rabbit hole. Sure, maybe he may not have been able to do it in the past, but that doesn't mean that he can't do it now.

My choice is to find a way to confirm if the infection is real.

More likely than not, I feel that if Peace is scum, Jawapa and Peace are using this infection, possible hoax, in order to confirm themselves as town. Because here's how I see it:

They make up an infection, pin someone as the source, Jawapa swoops in to "cure" Peace from an infection that has only been claimed to be true by them two. Once Peace is "cured" then Jawapa is confirmed as town for "saving" peace. And Peace is confirmed for showing Jawapa as Town.

Peace doesn't have to push the agendas, he just has to play a role, and sure it's been out of his ability before, but that doesn't mean he could have changed that.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#514 2019-12-01 20:23:53

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Mutant will pull the Framer card with it. And because we don't know the setup, we can't deny any of it. If Mutant is scum then using the Faction Cop + Framer duo is a solid way to push his agendas.

This is all assuming that Kira's role isn't simply primed to trigger "mafia" by default when investigated by a role cop. Kira has already confirmed that his role is very anti-town. (Kill everyone, survive until endgame) So having a basic "mafia" result could simply be a decision by Onjit to have it be so. No framer needed.

#515 2019-12-01 20:25:45

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Well there's a simple way to find out whether they are lying or not. If Crybaby or Kira nightkills Diff and he's a infector then Peace and Jawapa are not lying. If Diff isn't then they are both confirmed mafia. It simply isn't a good mafia strategy to have such an easily disprovable claim on D2.

Wooted by:

#516 2019-12-01 20:26:12

peace

shaow i sitll dont get your roleblcok on diff what was your message when blocking him? and are you sure YOU weren roleglocked by the maf blocker? (asumign w ehave one)

peace.png

#517 2019-12-01 20:26:45

ShadowsEdge

Oh wait whoops I wrote that "My choice is to find a way to confirm if the infection is real" bit with intent of my purpose to find out if it is real, but I forgot.

There are two options I see.

Option 1: We can have Zelda vote for Peace in order to confirm if the infection is true. If Zelda becomes infected, then we can have Zelda tell us it's true.

Option 2: We let Peace die. I am well aware that Peace claims Role Cop, but this is another option. In this scenario, we would have Jawapa refrain from healing Peace in order to confirm the presence of the infection.

~BeepnBoop

#518 2019-12-01 20:27:57

ShadowsEdge

Does Vigilante's guilt happen in this game?

~BeepnBoop

#519 2019-12-01 20:28:48

ShadowsEdge

Peace, you do realize that if I was roleblocked by a Mafia Roleblocker, you would be assuming there are three roleblockers, right?

~BeepnBoop

#520 2019-12-01 20:29:25

peace

shadow the way is why i asked zelda is becuase her role cant win anymore i made sure i took a role that is basically cornfirmed ot be useless i mean sumign zelda's claim IS real which i really think is

peace.png

#521 2019-12-01 20:30:20

peace

+ the way i roleclaimed is becuase wiht town facction is way easier to win+my role is quite nice to use i dodont knwo what onjits thoguth was behidn this sucky infection faction

peace.png

#522 2019-12-01 20:30:32

ShadowsEdge

The former option is the one I think would work better for town, hence why I put it as the first option.

~BeepnBoop

#523 2019-12-01 20:32:29

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well there's a simple way to find out whether they are lying or not. If Crybaby or Kira nightkills Diff and he's a infector then Peace and Jawapa are not lying. If Diff isn't then they are both confirmed mafia. It simply isn't a good mafia strategy to have such an easily disprovable claim on D2.

As for this bit. The setup is closed, the Mafia couldn't have known which roles were used, except for those that claimed D1. and iirc Crybaby, and all the other cops, claimed D2, after Peace's bit. More likely than not, if they are mafia, it was just a mistake on their part.

~BeepnBoop

#524 2019-12-01 20:35:47

peace

imo it owuldve been much nicer if kirby actulay gave us all the possible roles wouldve made this all mcuh eaiser its a big big mistake form kirby that he didnt then we coudl know if there even was a framer or not because if there sint then mutant cliaaim is a good way to check kira/mutans role

peace.png

#525 2019-12-01 20:37:00

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:

imo it owuldve been much nicer if kirby actulay gave us all the possible roles wouldve made this all mcuh eaiser its a big big mistake form kirby that he didnt then we coudl know if there even was a framer or not because if there sint then mutant cliaaim is a good way to check kira/mutans role

As I said before, Onjit likely had some system in place preventing Kirby from doing that. Because Onjit purposefully made this a closed setup, and for one person to have the entire setup, and to be able to reveal it in it's entirety would kill the closed-setup-type deal.

~BeepnBoop

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer