Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#476 2019-12-01 17:01:49

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I wouldn't consider your fake rolecard convincing at all.

How much time do we have left today?

Mutant: I thought zelda unvoted, so peace would just die if not cured.

suddenly random sig change

#477 2019-12-01 17:06:02

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card. Maybe he was clever enough to make this, too (assuming all 3 are scum, which is more likely than not at this point).

You got me. I give up.

There was no way I'd win anyway. I had to change my win condition but I completely missed Onjit's post saying he'd end the game if someone won.

I am the Hitman. My faction is neutral. My win condition is to be the last survivor and kill everyone in the process.

That win condition was just too rough imo, especially with so many cops alive. I got role blocked Night 1 therefore my kill wasn't successful, a shame.

Wow, so you are the hitman? That's very interesting. That settles that there is a framer.

Also, thanks for confirming there's a role blocker.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm the Roleblocker. I roleblocked Different55 N1

Are you confusing diff with Kira? I can see why you'd get mixed up. They are very similar names.

Shadow's claim is false. Diff really is patient zero. peace was telling the truth so jawapa is town. Shadow, Slabdrill and pqwerty are the mafia team. Sanity is restored. GG. Let's end the day now.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#478 2019-12-01 17:07:01

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

Mutant: I thought zelda unvoted, so peace would just die if not cured.

I've been assuming that if anyone votes for them at any point they have the chance to become infected. I might be wrong.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#479 2019-12-01 17:13:30

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I don't fully believe Crybaby's vig claim.

#480 2019-12-01 17:15:14

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Having two town-aligned nightkills (healer + vig) just seems imbalanced.

#481 2019-12-01 17:27:40

Different55
Forum Admin

You guys don't think JaWapa is scum? His role sounds scummy to me. Like mad scientist type thing. "Who cares who dies as long as the plague is purged." His ability is a killing one, unless they're infected, it'd make a strong scum role.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#482 2019-12-01 18:07:15

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

I don't fully believe Crybaby's vig claim.

If you're town that's the only alternative. I'm not willing to entertain it until I see your flip.

Different55 wrote:

You guys don't think JaWapa is scum? His role sounds scummy to me. Like mad scientist type thing. "Who cares who dies as long as the plague is purged." His ability is a killing one, unless they're infected, it'd make a strong scum role.

peace wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Okay it's just occurred to me that jawapa isn't confirmed town. Unless you got his alignment in your result as well @peace?

its town sorry fi fogot tot say that yeha i go this exact role card in the same style as norboys role reveal and kirby's one also sying his wincodition is to eliminate all the infected players  right now that is to cure me and to kill diff to meet his win condition

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#483 2019-12-01 18:11:12

Kira

i'm still impressed that 3 people got on me last night lol

-roleblocker, framer and faction cop

you guys hate me

#484 2019-12-01 18:12:44

Pqwerty

mutantdevle wrote:
Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card. Maybe he was clever enough to make this, too (assuming all 3 are scum, which is more likely than not at this point).

You got me. I give up.

There was no way I'd win anyway. I had to change my win condition but I completely missed Onjit's post saying he'd end the game if someone won.

I am the Hitman. My faction is neutral. My win condition is to be the last survivor and kill everyone in the process.

That win condition was just too rough imo, especially with so many cops alive. I got role blocked Night 1 therefore my kill wasn't successful, a shame.

Wow, so you are the hitman? That's very interesting. That settles that there is a framer.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Are you confusing diff with Kira? I can see why you'd get mixed up. They are very similar names.

First off, @Kira you first said that you don't have a nightkill, and now you do have a nightkill but got blocked. Shadow, the currently uncc'd Roleblocker, claimed to have blocked Diff55 (which is not you, and I hope Mutant was being ironic when he said that the names sound similar, because they don't).

If there is an actual roleblocker who did block Kira, I would claim now because mafia literally has 3 cop claims, 2 towns with kills, and a jester claim to shoot. So there's bigger fish to fry. If no one claims, it is safe to say that Kira is lying by making a new fake card again.

Oh wait...there aren't any more people left to claim roleblocker, so you must be scum.

Also, @mutant how did you go from being 100% convinced that Kira is mafia in #467

mutantdevle wrote:

This has removed any doubt I had over Kira being the hitman instead of mafia. Kira is 100% mafia and this post ties the final knot in the noose needed to hang him.

to 100% convinced that he was the hitman and that Shadow was lying?
Kira is literally just repeating the same trick, except instead of saying "Oh I'm the hitman and I already won, so I don't care anymore", he's saying "Oh I'm the hitman and I give up on the game, so I don't care anymore". If you are actually the Hitman, you are breaking rule #2.

Onjit wrote:

2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.

Wooted by:

#485 2019-12-01 18:24:46

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

mafia literally has 3 cop claims, 2 towns with kills, and a jester claim to shoot

I feel like at least 2 of those are false claims.

#486 2019-12-01 18:29:42

Kira

Pqwerty wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

You got me. I give up.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

First off, @Kira you first said that you don't have a nightkill, and now you do have a nightkill but got blocked. Shadow, the currently uncc'd Roleblocker, claimed to have blocked Diff55 (which is not you, and I hope Mutant was being ironic when he said that the names sound similar, because they don't).

If there is an actual roleblocker who did block Kira, I would claim now because mafia literally has 3 cop claims, 2 towns with kills, and a jester claim to shoot. So there's bigger fish to fry. If no one claims, it is safe to say that Kira is lying by making a new fake card again.

Oh wait...there aren't any more people left to claim roleblocker, so you must be scum.

Also, @mutant how did you go from being 100% convinced that Kira is mafia in #467

mutantdevle wrote:

This has removed any doubt I had over Kira being the hitman instead of mafia. Kira is 100% mafia and this post ties the final knot in the noose needed to hang him.

Kira is literally just repeating the same trick, except instead of saying "Oh I'm the hitman and I already won, so I don't care anymore", he's saying "Oh I'm the hitman and I give up on the game, so I don't care anymore". If you are actually the Hitman, you are breaking rule #2.

Onjit wrote:

2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.

Still waiting for you to roleclaim oh wait...

#487 2019-12-01 18:30:55

Kira

I'm 100% confident of Pqwerty's role and It's quite a funny one

#488 2019-12-01 18:44:20

peace

**** soe mcuh ahppaned what i belive about shadows cliam is weird i don know diffs role car his must be dfiffrent then mine maby he auto infected me? maby he has another action he coudl use but coudltnt because of block?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#489 2019-12-01 18:47:28

peace

zelda can you vote me again so i wont die i really want to help the town and not an weird infection faction that is such so weak

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#490 2019-12-01 19:09:20

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

mutantdevle wrote:

Onjit wrote:

Because Kira's claims fit the other facts we know. I never believed Shadow's claim and Kira's claim validates that. Kira's claim also nicely explains everything we were unsure of. The difference between Kira's new claim and his old one is that there are no holes in the new claim. Furthermore, he has no reason to lie. He's going to be lynched either way. Besides, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter whether Kira is mafia or the hitman. He's being lynched today and his lynch confirms the information we have either way. 

Also, giving up is perfectly acceptable if it's a whole team decision. Mafia teams have given up in past games. Neutral roles are well within their right to give up.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#491 2019-12-01 19:18:57

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

So basically Kira is the SK after all.
Better lynch him.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#492 2019-12-01 19:38:50

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Better lynch him.

There's no chance for mafia to win anymore. We should lynch a suspect, I will kill anyone you tell me to kill tonight. Let's speed up the process

#493 2019-12-01 19:41:52

Kira

We should lynch ShadowsEdge, I will kill another suspect, is there anyone you guys want me to kill? Now's the time to make a decision.

#494 2019-12-01 19:44:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Better lynch him.

There's no chance for mafia to win anymore. We should lynch a suspect, I will kill anyone you tell me to kill tonight. Let's speed up the process

hmmm...?
I'm a bit worried that you might kill a townie instead and force us to compromise with you.

#495 2019-12-01 19:46:26

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Better lynch him.

hmmm...?
I'm a bit worried that you might kill a townie instead and force us to compromise with you.

Well I have nothing to lose. With so many confirmed townies there's no way I'd ever win anyway, nor can mafia ever win this. I will side with townie for the sake of making the process faster

#496 2019-12-01 19:50:02

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I guess i could at least entertain the possibility.

!Unvote

Let's see what the other townies think.

#497 2019-12-01 19:51:05

ShadowsEdge

mutantdevle wrote:

That's wrong and you know it. Of course I know who I roleblocked last night. I didn't roleblock Kira, I roleblocked Diff. My assumption is one of two things, either there's a second, Mafia, roleblocker. Or, there's a third party source causing the conundrum (I don't know what roles Onjit used, but from ToS, the only ones that would make sense would be Transporter and Witch). In this case, I did roleblock Diff, but the third party source affected it to move me to roleblock Kira. The Latter seems less likely with the amount of claims, so I think it's more likely that there's both a Town and Mafia roleblocker.

To pqwerty if there is a second roleblocker, they likely won't cc me. Because then it confirms the fact that there is both a Town and Mafia roleblocker, and knowing myself as the Town Roleblocker, they'll be confirmed as scum to me.

And to add onto it, almost everyone has claimed at this point, which means that the other possible Mafia Roleblocker would most likely have to change their claim to cc Roleblocker.

mutantdevle wrote:

Shadow's claim is false. Diff really is patient zero. peace was telling the truth so jawapa is town. Shadow, Slabdrill and pqwerty are the mafia team. Sanity is restored. GG. Let's end the day now.

My claim is not false. If you want to lynch me to find that out, go ahead. I never said Diff can't be Patient Zero, I said I don't believe they're Patient Zero, because I roleblocked Diff on account of my suspicion against him D1. The only way that Diff can be Patient Zero is if the latter of the two options (mentioned at the start of the post) is true, or if Patient Zero has roleblock immunity.

Peace and Jawapa are still not confirmed. You're assuming all of this based on a situation that isn't true. I'm not mafia, and again, if you want to find that out then lynch me.

The presence of the infection isn't exactly confirmed either. The only accounts of it are from Peace and Jawapa, furthering that connection.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#498 2019-12-01 19:54:24

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

That's wrong and you know it. Of course I know who I roleblocked last night. I didn't roleblock Kira, I roleblocked Diff. My assumption is one of two things, either there's a second, Mafia, roleblocker. Or, there's a third party source causing the conundrum (I don't know what roles Onjit used, but from ToS, the only ones that would make sense would be Transporter and Witch). In this case, I did roleblock Diff, but the third party source affected it to move me to roleblock Kira. The Latter seems less likely with the amount of claims, so I think it's more likely that there's both a Town and Mafia roleblocker.

To pqwerty if there is a second roleblocker, they likely won't cc me. Because then it confirms the fact that there is both a Town and Mafia roleblocker, and knowing myself as the Town Roleblocker, they'll be confirmed as scum to me.

And to add onto it, almost everyone has claimed at this point, which means that the other possible Mafia Roleblocker would most likely have to change their claim to cc Roleblocker.

mutantdevle wrote:

My claim is not false. If you want to lynch me to find that out, go ahead. I never said Diff can't be Patient Zero, I said I don't believe they're Patient Zero, because I roleblocked Diff on account of my suspicion against him D1. The only way that Diff can be Patient Zero is if the latter of the two options (mentioned at the start of the post) is true, or if Patient Zero has roleblock immunity.

Peace and Jawapa are still not confirmed. You're assuming all of this based on a situation that isn't true. I'm not mafia, and again, if you want to find that out then lynch me.

The presence of the infection isn't exactly confirmed either. The only accounts of it are from Peace and Jawapa, furthering that connection.

"I'm not mafia, lynch me to find out!"

I expected better from you Shadow. There is no transporter or witch, or else I'd have gotten a message from Onjit. You roleblocked Diff yet he managed to infect Peace...?

I don't believe a word you say.

#499 2019-12-01 19:59:16

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

we also have the two cops to consider using so we don't have to unnecessarily kill townies

i'm willing to get killed if it'll confirm my reads (though chances i'll survive tonight are slim since my role is stronger than mutant's)

#500 2019-12-01 19:59:21

Kira

Besides, if you iso Diff's posts, his defences being Patient Zero are almost unexistent, as if he has given up. Him being Patient Zero is obvious.

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer