Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-11-30 12:36:38

peace

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

okay so im a role cop and i investiagetd jawapa anothther reason i wanted to cliam is i made a mistake as i conffused my night resutl wih tmy new role jawapa is the Epidemiologist he is a town memeber that cacna cure me he can at night als investiagte if someone is infected becuase if he miss cures that person will die if he cures me i can check players again and share some results he cant cure patient zero and now i double think about it i think that is diffs role but im not sure so i was actualy quite happy that i knew i coudl be resourced because i woudl liek to find out more roles i can share here

Interesting. If what you say is true then that leaves Kira, Slabdrill, Pqwerty and Shadowsedge as the 3 mafia and hitman.

Whether or not we sacrifice Zelda to let you live I think should be Zelda's and mrjawapa's choice.

i mena my role is more important then that from zelda to live so it makes absolutly sense for zelda to sac hmiself as he cant even win anymore we'll gian enough votes for kira anyway and i woudl gladly vote for kira swell why arent you voting kira yet mutant?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#52 2019-11-30 12:37:39

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

That doesn’t sound like a bad plan. Diff could cause some issue if he has secret abilities or something. So if you already know Kira is scum then we lynch him.

@Crybaby just so we’re clear. I believe Mutant, but in case he’s lying and Kira turns out to be town. You should shoot Mutant instead of Diff.

this makes sense if kira=green mutant=dead but i think mutant knows this and i don tthink mutant ouwld ly about this knowing there is a vig now i only question why he isnt voting kira yet

peace.png

#53 2019-11-30 12:38:17

peace

alos we shoudltn quick hammer yet i want to let jawapa and zeld ahve thie ropinions on my plan first

peace.png

#54 2019-11-30 12:40:38

peace

once they spoke up i'll gladly vote kria out because yeha i do belive mutantas claim but i feel liek everyoen shoudl post theri opinions on my issue first as im an important role that coudl go away if nothign happens

alos mutant what exactly did it say did it say anythign weir dor just mafia/town? maby your night action can reveal somethign abouut onjits setup

peace.png

#55 2019-11-30 12:48:18

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

Okay it's just occurred to me that jawapa isn't confirmed town. Unless you got his alignment in your result as well @peace?

To be honest, I think that Jawapa is probably scum based on the known mechanics alone. The power in the town is clearly designed to be offensive. The spread of the infection and the potential for multiple night kills with no protection is designed to control that. I expect the mafia to have at least a roleblocker and potentially a killing role. It would make sense for the mafia to have a role that protects themselves from the infection.

its town sorry fi fogot tot say that yeha i go this exact role card in the same style as norboys role reveal and kirby's one also sying his wincodition is to eliminate all the infected players  right now that is to cure me and to kill diff to meet his win condition

peace.png

#56 2019-11-30 12:55:23

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Onjit wrote:

I have made no mistakes since the game has started.

Kira or Mutant is lying then?

why would mutnt ly about kira knowing crybaby claimed viginite and cna kill mutant when he lies scum mutant would NEVER do that + it slcose dsetup so heck what coudl go wrong more from mutant if he lied

peace.png

#57 2019-11-30 12:56:20

peace

mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

its town sorry fi fogot tot say that yeha i go this exact role card in the same style as norboys role reveal and kirby's one also sying his wincodition is to eliminate all the infected players  right now that is to cure me and to kill diff to meet his win condition

Okay then. The game is solved.

I still fear that this is too easy though I think it's more likely that the setup is just swingy (eg, we were always going to win if we caught the infection early and were always going to lose if we didn't catch it until later).

how are oyu sure th egame is solved if you only catched 1 scum?

peace.png

#58 2019-11-30 12:58:49

peace

okay why woudl mutant lie kira? crybaby claimed viginite and can kill mutant if he lying

peace.png

#59 2019-11-30 13:01:23

peace

**** i really want to lycnh kira but iwant zelda an djawapa have an opinion first and some other players please dont hammer him yet the day ha sjust started and nto all payers have talked

peace.png

#60 2019-11-30 13:02:16

peace

oncde diff jawapa and zelda gave their opinions on my plan iwill vote kira becausei trust mutant

peace.png

#61 2019-11-30 13:08:48

peace

why woudl it we did not know about htiman until this day also there is idffs post abotu wanting kareem dead

peace.png

#62 2019-11-30 13:10:14

peace

Different55 wrote:

KILL THE KREEM.

peace.png

#63 2019-11-30 13:11:03

peace

so if were tlakign baout hitman and i wasnt infected diff owudl porbably be an hitman

peace.png

#64 2019-11-30 13:21:49

peace

mutantdevle wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Assuming Kira=Mafia, what's the gameplan @Norboy @Mutant

First:
- Lynch Kira today
- Shoot Diff tonight.

Either:
- Let peace die to kill off the infection.
Or
- Have Zelda vote for peace today (since Zelda can no longer win) whilst jawapa cures peace tonight. Then, we let Zelda die tommorow night to kill off the infection.

Then:
- Lynch Shadowsedge, Slabdrill and pqwerty in any order.
- The order could be aided by any investigative PRs still alive (myself a peace) - though it is unlikely that there will be any. (Even if peace is cured today there's a solid chance the mafia will kill him before he has a chance to investigate anyone else).

I think the only way we could lose from this strategy is if any of me, Crybaby, peace or jawapa are mafia. I will only begin to suspect this if any of Shadow, Slab or Pqwerty flip town.

soo your mafia suspects are:
Kira (obv)

Crybaby

ShadowsEdge

Slabdrill

mutantdevle

peace

NorwegianboyEE (Innocent Child)

mrjawapa

Pqwerty

Different55

ZeldaXD

hmm soudns fair as crybaby claimed vig you claimed Fcop i cliamed Rcop and cliamed infected nowrweg is IC i cliamed jawap town wiht the role name i already forgot since ive neve rheard of it diff is patient zero what i cliamed (i really belive diff is patient zero as that makes sense as diff doesnt have anyother role) and zelda is confirmed brorther in arms

peace.png

#65 2019-11-30 13:23:07

peace

hmm likley one of those 4 is alos hitman and im not sure ifits kira but who woudl be th ehit man and what exactly woudl his role be because i don tthink your cliam is flase mutant because oyu calimed after crybaby claimed vig

peace.png

#66 2019-11-30 13:29:01

peace

crybaby obv is kira=green mutant lied and oyu can shoot him if kira=red you can shoot diff

peace.png

#67 2019-11-30 13:37:19

peace

yeah then zelda ahs to vote me and if kira flips red and you kill diff and jawap cures me and zelda isn tgettgin voted on D3 zelda will die and jawapa will win he'll then become an VT but atelast all the infected people are gone

peace.png

#68 2019-11-30 13:39:35

peace

Different55 wrote:

do NOT shoot diff tonight, diff is a town-aligned jester role ("Insane Clown"). I gotta die, but I need to be lynched which is just about the WORST thing I could have said considering peace's claims. With that in mind, don't vote for me right now. So basically, don't kill me at all ig. But if I'm killed in the night I'll also take down my killer.

im not sure if i cna belive this but atleast this coudl be true i dont know anythign abotu your role becuase you are an leaderish role (i tthink pateint zero) but im not sure how you coudl do that unleess you can infect the perosn shootign you

peace.png

#69 2019-11-30 13:51:46

peace

Different55 wrote:

maybe because I'm not your patient zero

then who infected me if i voted you at end of day

peace.png

#70 2019-11-30 14:03:41

peace

and zelda too ffs wherre are those 2 poeple

peace.png

#71 2019-11-30 14:45:12

peace

can we prod zelda and jawapa they haven tposted for 39 hour and 41 hours if we subtract the hoght that means 15 and 17 hours each theyr eliteraly the game changers at the moment yet they don tcontribute

peace.png

#72 2019-11-30 15:11:47

peace

do you have any replacements for them as theyre are game changing and modkillion gthem would not be a wwise option

peace.png

#73 2019-11-30 15:15:17

peace

hi mrjawpa read what haappened to me you coudl be th egame chnager alonside wiht zelda alos mutant ofund a scum

peace.png

#74 2019-11-30 15:44:18

peace

what exactly does oyur role say and what faction are you in?

peace.png

#75 2019-11-30 15:48:45

peace

jawapa but if you cure me do i sitll haev to infect someone or not? because if not then we can just luynch kira and crybabyd (climed vig) cna shoot diff and your win condition is met but if i HAVE to infect someone regardless of oyu curing me then i would like to infect zelda (brother in arms) since her inwcondition can neve rbe met anymore so fif zlelda is infected and nobody votes her she'll die on N3

peace.png

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer