Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-11-30 11:21:23

peace

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

oh have to add i HAVE too spread my infection every day or i will die an di can only infect a pleyer that vorted me the previous day so if someone heals me on N2 i can infect someoen to not die and share who i infected we can cure them later unless the cure role dies wait im not usre if i have to infect somene if i get healed he same night onjit coudl you explian tht to me in pm (to not gamethorw here)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#27 2019-11-30 11:21:47

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Omg. Does this game has cults too?
Who infected you Peace?

i don tknow its not said but it a vote hopper

peace.png

#28 2019-11-30 11:22:07

peace

wait **** i voted for diff55

peace.png

#29 2019-11-30 11:22:48

peace

diff infected me  i cuase i had a misfrotune of voting for someone so diff infectd me either automatically or he choosed to infect me (i was th eonly oen to vote him)

peace.png

#30 2019-11-30 11:24:28

peace

yeha nwo i have to spread the infection in order to not die but people do have to vote fo rme so i cna infect them whihc is **** i shoudl be healed asap so i can help the town again i hope i don thave to infect someone  fi i get healed the sanem night but then again i cant know if i get healed so yeah

peace.png

#31 2019-11-30 11:24:48

peace

Crybaby wrote:

I'm gonna call bs because if this was all true then you'd be game throwing by giving this information out

wait what do you mean?

peace.png

#32 2019-11-30 11:26:42

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well that makes this easy. If the infector can only infect people that’s been voted it means it’s Different55 because that’s the only person outside of KirbyKareem that you voted for Peace. So we should kill or avoid voting Diff55 from now on.

yeah but we cana alos infect mafia members or well literally anyone

peace.png

#33 2019-11-30 11:28:51

peace

i think its the best for now on that w eheal me and make sure smoene can kill diff asap hwile i inefect msomeone that mgiht be useless (an dmaby inactive) so the faction dies by itself

peace.png

#34 2019-11-30 11:29:30

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

I'm gonna call bs because if this was all true then you'd be game throwing by giving this information out

Who cares lol. If you’re town it’s to our advantage that Peace spills his guts like this. If Diff targeted someone else this could have gone really bad.

you kwno i cant do my town power role right now right?

peace.png

#35 2019-11-30 11:31:38

peace

wait **** i got an idea if we heal me an di infect someone and we make sure someone is willign to kill diff this night we dont ovte the infected player the next day so the role die sby itself i was thinking of zeldaXD since he is the othe rbrothers is arms and cant win anymore isinc ehis bro died already so we dont really need zelda anymore as only an VT and anyone voting for zelda the next day coudl be suspsictiolous or somewhat

peace.png

#36 2019-11-30 11:32:16

peace

Crybaby wrote:

How do we heal you? Can nurses do that or

no some other role let me check exactly what it sais

peace.png

#37 2019-11-30 11:35:21

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace, can you infect someone that doesn’t vote for you?

no i cant that is why diff infected eme i guess alos it doesnt say exatclty its a nurse that can heal me but it doesnt say exactly what role cna heal me heck we dont even know if the role exist (becuase of kirby's rolecard listing all possible roles) so yeah i have to infect someone that votes for me

peace.png

#38 2019-11-30 11:35:53

peace

soo yeha closed setup.. WITH traprs mutant said it earlier oion D1

peace.png

#39 2019-11-30 11:36:21

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

I fully expect Onjit to have set traps for us in this game. He likes to troll and the setup being closed only increases the likelihood that there's something in this setup that's gonna **** up both town and mafia alike.

peace.png

#40 2019-11-30 11:37:13

peace

turns out mutant was fully rihgt here godk nows what roles may be aroudn here

peace.png

#41 2019-11-30 11:49:03

peace

crybaby you coudl target diff so he cant infect anyoioe anymore and zledaXD please vote for me so i can infect you your role doesnt do anythign anymore and wiht your role ight now you cant win anymore

peace.png

#42 2019-11-30 11:57:43

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I don’t think you should target Diff tonight. Rather you should aim to kill a mafia.

btu what if diff infects somoene important? if we only have 1 cure role (i asume we have) then he cant deal with many infectiosn at once unless there is 2 cure roles or more

peace.png

#43 2019-11-30 12:09:59

peace

yeah but i ddont know diff roel exactly i don tknow if his role is the same a smine or if hes some sort of leader that cant die by ont infecting

peace.png

#44 2019-11-30 12:14:52

peace

okay i alos have some infomrmation form my night action im not sure if i want to share as if mafia kanow it i coudl be dead becuase that woudl essentially mean i have to roleclaim and i dont want to give information to mafia players they can use in advantance +im not usre if mafia will kill me but probably be like hey peace can yu you use your action on X which coudl be in their benefit but it woudl also be nice for the town to know the action i have

peace.png

#45 2019-11-30 12:16:10

peace

mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

**** somethign happaned to me this night i got infected by someone and now i cant win anymore as town i lost my full role and i cna only win by infectign people or i can get cured yeah this setup has some traps in it deffinetly okay someone whp has an cure role could cure me next night and i could help the town again i dont want to win wiht this infected role i want to win as town member

As someone who has been in a cult where the first thing that happens is the newly culted members claim I kinda feel bad for the cult leader that peace has claimed like this. But to be honest, they should have known better than to cult someone like peace lol.

Also, just a message to the cult here: Do not infect me. I will not play along with it. I will simply just stop playing the game if I get culted so don't bother.

mutant diff had ot inect me (i belive if his roel is he same he woudl die if he didnt) and i was th eonly one voting for him soo yeah this is **** up

peace.png

#46 2019-11-30 12:17:09

peace

its not really an cult faction but more like an curse faction where if it doesnt get spread you die

peace.png

#47 2019-11-30 12:17:35

peace

tho im not usre if thats what cult do too its my first tie min infected by ancult like facion/role

peace.png

#48 2019-11-30 12:23:35

peace

mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace, can you infect someone that doesn’t vote for you?

no i cant that is why diff infected eme i guess alos it doesnt say exatclty its a nurse that can heal me but it doesnt say exactly what role cna heal me heck we dont even know if the role exist (becuase of kirby's rolecard listing all possible roles) so yeah i have to infect someone that votes for me

So just to clarify, if nobody votes for you today, then you will die tonight? And Diff is more than likely the person who infected you?

I don't know about anyone else but I feel like this problem has resolved itself.

i can only infect people that have a vot eon me by the end of the day if i dont infect i die i don tknow diff roel exactly his could be a bit diffrent (as he coudl be a leader role or something) but i was th eonly one voting diff and i got infected so liekly diff is the lader

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Leave the cult to die. Focus on mafia.

It’s 3 out of these people:

Kira
Crybaby
ShadowsEdge
Slabdrill
mutantdevle
mrjawapa
Pqwerty

actualy no i have an important role and i feel liek i should claim and im gonna while sharing my night result/action as this could help the town i feel liek there hsoudl be some portective role aroudn here that coudl protect me

peace.png

#49 2019-11-30 12:29:01

peace

okay so im a role cop and i investiagetd jawapa anothther reason i wanted to cliam is i made a mistake as i conffused my night resutl wih tmy new role jawapa is the Epidemiologist he is a town memeber that cacna cure me he can at night als investiagte if someone is infected becuase if he miss cures that person will die if he cures me i can check players again and share some results he cant cure patient zero and now i double think about it i think that is diffs role but im not sure so i was actualy quite happy that i knew i coudl be resourced because i woudl liek to find out more roles i can share here

peace.png

#50 2019-11-30 12:35:03

peace

mutantdevle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If you can actually explain why Kira is the better vote in a way you usually do i might consider joining you. But that post was weird.

When I wrote that it wasn't really serious. I didn't genuinely expect you to vote for Kira, I just wanted to make as many posts as possible that made it clear that I think Kira is scum for when I die. I was setting myself up to be asked why I'm suspicious of Kira, to which I planned to give a vague 'I'll explain later' type answer. However, since Crybaby has claimed, my plan has changed.

I don't think Kira is scum. I know he is scum. I'm a faction cop, I investigated Kira, and he is mafia. My result told me that explicitly Kira's faction is mafia. So unless there's some bastard mechanics going on, we can rule out any redirections.

I wasn't planning on claiming this today. I wanted to instead get at least 1 other result before I traded myself in for either 2 scum or 1 scum and 1 confirmed town whilst spending today trying to look for Kira's partners. However, the development of an infection and Crybaby claiming vig means it's optimal that I do so.

So here's the plan:
- We lynch Kira.
- Crybaby shoots Diff.
- We just let peace die.

Whilst Zelda can technically no longer win I disagree with the plan to have him vote peace primarily because I'm not convinced that peace can actually be cured.

Also, I think Shadow is town because of his interactions with Kira. Assuming I'm right, that leaves 2 scum in Slabdrill, mrjawapa and Pqwerty.

so you want an ROLE COP die? unless oyu have an good naswer on this i m not votin gkria yet

peace.png

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer