Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-26 13:25:29, last edited by Onjit (2019-12-10 10:19:40)

Onjit
Website

Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Welcome to Mafia 36!
Rules

1. Respect everyone, it's just a game, don't be a jerk.
2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.
3. Only discuss the game in this thread, or threads I assign to you.
4. Dead men tell no tales. Please use the graveyard thread if you have been eliminated.
5. Make all night actions via PM to me.
6. Don't use the mod text color please.
7. Try to post at least once every 24 hours.
8. Days will last 72 hours, nights will last 24 hours.
9. If you break the rules I will be rather ornery.
10. Have fun!

Setup

Shhhhhh it's a secret! Moving along...

End Game

The game will end when someone wins.

Players
  • ShadowsEdge

• Slabdrill Luka504

• mutantdevle

• Different55

• ZeldaXD

Graveyard
  • KirbyKareem (Brother In Arms) - Lynched Day 1

• Kirby (Kira (no the other one)) - Killed Night 1

• Kira (Mafia Blocker) - Lynched Day 2

• mrjawapa (Epidemiologist) - Killed Night 2

• Crybaby (Mafia Defender) - Lynched Day 3

• NorwegianboyEE (Innocent Child) - Killed Night 3

• peace (Mafia Role Cop) - Lynched Day 5

• Pqwerty(Hitman) - Lynched Day 6

:.|:;

#2 2019-11-26 17:00:12

peace

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

hmm an innonent child intresting where hti ssetups goes to norboy please don **** up as the child actualy can we belive onjit that this role reveal is true when we don tknow his setup? what if norboy is some sort of orle that can give theirself any role that shows up for cops (if we have any) and said he wanted to be an innonent child when **** doesnt exist? welll we dont know for sure tho

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2019-11-26 17:34:58

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

hmm an innonent child intresting where hti ssetups goes to norboy please don **** up as the child actualy can we belive onjit that this role reveal is true when we don tknow his setup? what if norboy is some sort of orle that can give theirself any role that shows up for cops (if we have any) and said he wanted to be an innonent child when **** doesnt exist? welll we dont know for sure tho

Nope i'm mod confirmed town.
And if i really had some role that allowed me to fake claim IC i would probably trash this setup and get mad.

sounds fair but youyouve played bad twice as doctor but i think youre a quite decne expierenced player in mafia so it snice to have an little good expeirenced player as confirmed town who can help solve this closed setup game

---

also im not usre if its maby wroth it to end dtthe day and wait for night 1 so we can predict what the setup mgiht be based on some night actions?

peace.png

#4 2019-11-26 20:23:33

peace

!vote kirbykareem bad idea tto test it wiht votiging norboy im gonna trust onjit wiht this information for now kira is just trolling because its still first phrase of game

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

also im not usre if its maby wroth it to end dtthe day and wait for night 1 so we can predict what the setup mgiht be based on some night actions?

Not a good idea in my opinion.
It's better to at lest have a chance at hitting scum rather than just waiting and having a guaranteed death with not much information gained for the town.

fair point here but we stll dont lnow for sure what could happen at night and do we actulay know how muhc players are mafia? ima gonna reread the setup for that

peace.png

#5 2019-11-26 20:25:21

peace

ok how many scum is there ven its nowehre to find nor do w eknow how many aligments there are

peace.png

#6 2019-11-26 20:25:50

peace

get back to me if you DID find how many mafia there is somewhere incase i voerlokked it

peace.png

#7 2019-11-27 08:29:26

peace

KirbyKareem wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

i will be able to play here a ton no school for the next 5 dayssss

id rather go with serious people than trolling so

!vote norwegianboy

KirbyKareem wrote:

plus we will be able to test if the "role reveal" part of thr game is real or not

lol

!Vote Kirbykareem

If you want to have only serious people, then the first step is eliminating you. Because you're clearly not taking this seriously if you are genuinely going to argue that voting the mod confirmed IC is the best idea.

what is IC

im trying to learn to be seripus in this game

IC is an innonent child when used there are 2 variantts an common variant is that he gets revealed by the mod on day 1 for an confirmed townie there is alos an varient hwere the child chooses this himself

peace.png

#8 2019-11-27 16:45:01

peace

actualy

!unvote

i think we should give kareem a chnace lynchugn him because hes a bdad townie isnt the way to go every town memeber coutns even if tis bad we have plenty of time so we can lynch kareem later if needed but mqaby we'll catch some scum tbh i kinda like IC's being added to the game confirmed townies are nice and we can trust their opinions that heyre not scum motivated sure IC's an be wrong but aatleast it isnt scum tryign to get town dead

peace.png

#9 2019-11-27 17:44:03

peace

why vote me? polite lynch isnt the best optionfor town because every town loss is a loss i want to win this game as town and i also said that we coudl lynch kareem if needed btu we haveplenty of tim eleft if needed ill gladly put my vote back but i think kareem will b elik me: easy to read

peace.png

#10 2019-11-27 18:23:51

peace

Onjit wrote:

Players
Kira

Crybaby*

ShadowsEdge*

Slabdrill-

mutantdevle

peace

NorwegianboyEE (Innocent Child)

mrjawapa

Kirby-

KirbyKareem

Pqwerty-

Different55

ZeldaXD*

- no posts      * few posts

peace.png

#11 2019-11-27 18:39:51

peace

+ we dont knwo how many mafia there is hwo many power roles we have what power roles we have nor do weknow if there is even an vanilla townie

peace.png

#12 2019-11-27 21:45:46

peace

kirby and slab why are you 2 always soo inactive its **** to read you 2 becuase of that

peace.png

Wooted by:

#13 2019-11-27 22:28:02

peace

i mean you sign upp to play a gamen play it then and dont lurk around

peace.png

#14 2019-11-28 08:24:35

peace

Different55 wrote:

KILL THE KREEM.

hi mr. mafia why do you want kareeem dead so bad? while you dont have a vote on them alos onkjit... you missed my unvote... which was in H

peace wrote:

actualy

!unvote

i think we should give kareem a chnace lynchugn him because hes a bdad townie isnt the way to go every town memeber coutns even if tis bad we have plenty of time so we can lynch kareem later if needed but mqaby we'll catch some scum tbh i kinda like IC's being added to the game confirmed townies are nice and we can trust their opinions that heyre not scum motivated sure IC's an be wrong but aatleast it isnt scum tryign to get town dead

peace.png

#15 2019-11-28 16:59:19

peace

yeah this wagon is formign too fast wihtout an actual reason to suspect kareem at all town shpoudl mislynch on day 1's afterall this is a closed setup we dont know what role we might be killing

Different55 wrote:

Well that wagon formed fast.

!vote KirbyKareem
peace wrote:

hi mr. mafia why do you want kareeem dead so bad? while you dont have a vote on them alos onkjit... you missed my unvote... which was in H

I don't need a reason to want them dead, I don't have a reason to want them alive. That's how scum play, right?

okay good idea mr. mafia ill gladly follow you atfer youre dead

!lynch diff55

peace.png

#16 2019-11-28 17:08:24

peace

Pqwerty wrote:

It's kind of weird that Kareem said he'd be playing a lot, but hasn't posted since like page 1. Also, he's still on Norweg. I can't tell if he is a jester, or if Thanksgiving break has him busier than he thought (I'm leaning towards the latter).

yeah hes stil on norweg an dinactive despite hes free form school could be scum or jester which bring me to

Pqwerty wrote:

If Kareem is a jester, then we should get off him because he would win if lynched.

this yea he would win but in TFR form kira jester could kill any person thet voted for him so if hes on our side he coudl catch any scum on the list whihc could help us win

Pqwerty wrote:

If Kareem has just not been playing since page 1, then he would be a hypocrite for voting for Norweg for not being serious.

I don't mean to be defending Kareem, but I think we should wait for his sub to come in before lynching, and then get an extension on the day for the sub.

i don tknow what lynches w euse pluary or not idk also lynchign jester isnt that bad it doesnt affect both aligments jester cna help any aligment he wants to by tkilling the rihgt person on his vote liist but yorur first poitn does tell something

peace.png

#17 2019-11-28 19:20:16

peace

eh hes hmmered? lets see hwta onjit has pulle dout for roles

peace.png

#18 2019-11-28 19:24:22

peace

wait do we have massions or?

peace.png

#19 2019-11-28 19:24:51

peace

er do we even have twilight?

peace.png

#20 2019-11-28 19:47:44

peace

mrjawapa wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

**** why did you guys hammer so fast. Kareem and me are brothers in arms (town).

Well you two didn't exactly do a good job at signalling that.

Why would they? There's no reason to, unless one of them is about to die.

Crybaby didnt allow enough time for zelda to claim. Crybaby looks super scummy now.

how cna zelda know kareems role unless thyere both massions or mafia zelda cant know kareems role

peace.png

#21 2019-11-28 21:07:51

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

(This is all assuming KK flips town. But that's pretty much guaranteed from this point since Zelda claimed mason)

i dotn get hwo everyone trusts zelda's claim even if KK flips mason what makes zelda being his partner then? did anyone iso both of hem to look for connections or just straight went wiht zelda's claim?

Different55 wrote:

Honestly it makes sense to allow unvoting in the twilight hours, assuming the day itself hasn't run out. Maybe I'm just advocating for never ending the day early.

diff check mafia 28 by railmat there was somesort of unvoting in twilight and.. let me link to it brb

peace.png

#22 2019-11-28 21:27:30

peace

#23 2019-11-28 22:33:53

peace

where is onjit to flip kareem though?

peace.png

#24 2019-11-30 11:10:37

peace

**** somethign happaned to me this night i got infected by someone and now i cant win anymore as town i lost my full role and i cna only win by infectign people or i can get cured yeah this setup has some traps in it deffinetly okay someone whp has an cure role could cure me next night and i could help the town again i dont want to win wiht this infected role i want to win as town member

peace.png

#25 2019-11-30 11:18:41

peace

okay but whatever i can do wiht my new role is i can infect literaly anyone and i iwn ehen i infected everyone/everyone is dead i can even infect mafia memmbers but every infecte dplaye rget my same role card now were tlakign baout an hit man there oculd be 4 factions or th whitman is either maf/town sided and we talked abotu a possible jester i don tthink he takes place that woudl be too bastard

peace.png

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer