Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-11-30 15:41:27

Kira

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I'm Hitman, literally. It's not me false claiming. I don't know why i'm shown as Mafia either, the possibility of a framer is pretty high. Like I said in previous posts, I have already won the game and I am not aligned with mafia. Believe whatever you'd like to believe however.

My target was KirbyKareem and he died first day. At this point I'm just a spectator.

#27 2019-11-30 16:12:26

Kira

I'm honestly confused tbh

I'm legitimately the Hitman

#28 2019-11-30 17:05:38

Kira

No one is willing to listen to me but allow me to post my thoughts first.

> I am hitman. My win condition has been met. Like I said previously, I will side with town. If you want to lynch me, then that's fine, I have nothing to lose/gain anymore.
> We gain much more lynching potential scums than a neutral that has no purpose whatsoever to the game anymore.
> Lynch an actual scum, and Crybaby can shoot me, I'm also fine with this. We have twilight time which would allow discussion.

I am no threat to town, so killing me is useless.

#29 2019-11-30 17:08:08

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:

> I am hitman. My win condition has been met. Like I said previously, I will side with town. If you want to lynch me, then that's fine, I have nothing to lose/gain anymore.
> We gain much more lynching potential scums than a neutral that has no purpose whatsoever to the game anymore.
> Lynch an actual scum, and Crybaby can shoot me, I'm also fine with this. We have twilight time which would allow discussion.

Kira these posts are exactly why people keep thinking you are scum. You keep saying "If you want to lynch me, that's fine," but then every few posts pop back in with the same reasoning, and reassurance that if we lynch you it'll be fine.

If you really are fine with being lynched, you wouldn't be repeating the same points over and over hoping that it makes people decide not to lynch you.

I'd like to help town

#30 2019-11-30 17:09:05

Kira

Town decides whether they want an extra vote or not. It's up to you guys.

#31 2019-11-30 17:12:11

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:

and diff??

alos its quite weird noneo countercliams kira to make him even more scum

There's no counterclaim because I am the only Hitman. Besides it would be unwise to counter claim a neutral role

--------

Diff is definitely another neutral, killing him or me shouldn't be your top priority imo.

I honestly highly suspect that this setup has 3 Neutrals, 3 Mafias, 7 Townies.

#32 2019-11-30 17:16:17

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Kira. If you are third party then why did Mutant get Mafia result? There’s no way in hell we’re keeping you alive even if you claim it’s a "mistake" because Onjit said he hasn’t made any mistakes.
Your lynch is inevitable.

I do understand that, which is why i'm confused. The only possibility I see is that Mafia has a framer, because I am the Hitman. So now the question remains, is the Hitman part of the mafia or just a neutral? Onjit did not precise that in my card role

#33 2019-11-30 17:41:08

Kira

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you
Mercenary and assassin at heart, no one can escape you!
Here's the catch... You're in a wheelchair...

Faction
You are aligned with ???
Your target is KirbyKareem. Trick the Town into lynching your target and let them do the dirty work for you.

Night Action
You have no night action.

Win Condition
You will win when your designed target has died.

#34 2019-11-30 18:50:20

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Kira why do you even care that much if you supposedly won already? Just take the lynch and cherish your victory.
But i don’t think that’s what’s happening here. It seems like you’re trying so hard to convince us you’ll townside because you are mafia and trying to salvage your situation. That role card you posted could have been fabricated, or changed to hide certain details. Unless you’ve got any other good reasons to stay in the game you are not worth the risk.

yh sure

#35 2019-11-30 22:01:21

Kira

ZeldaXD wrote:
Kira wrote:

Your target is KirbyKareem. Trick the Town into lynching your target and let them do the dirty work for you.

Of course Kira gets the easiest win condition and I get the hardest win condition.

I think it could've gotten very interesting if Kareem wasn't instalynched day 1, technically there was no chance of me winning if you claimed brothers in arm before his lynch... Well it worked out for me in the end lol

#36 2019-11-30 22:12:11

Kira

And honestly I agree Zelda, you can't really do much if Mafia kills your partner...

#37 2019-12-01 01:27:10

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anyone up for lynching Shadow today btw? Pretty sure he’s got even bigger chance at flipping maf.

What tells us Shadow is Mafia?

#38 2019-12-01 01:56:57

Kira

Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you

Faction
You are aligned with ???

Night Action

Win Condition

This is fake news. Look in Onjit's post (#151). If you look closely at the win condition, it says that Kirby would win if he killed 3 mafia and a hitman. Notice that it says Hitman and not Hitmen (implying there is only 1 Hitman). Onjit said in #279 that he has not yet made a mistake yet. So, it wouldn't be possible to say the exact number of mafias and a wrong number of hitmen. So, obviously, your rolecard (which is supposed to be straight-up copy/pasted from your PM) is fake. So, because Mutant got you as scum and you are not the Hitman, you must be a mafia.

!vote Kira

Also, the plan to use a nightkill on Diff needs some work.

1) If Diff is actually patient 0 and no one has voted him today, he should naturally die from not being able to infect. So, let him die on his own instead of wasting a nightkill. Crybaby should try to hit a scumread instead.
2) Healing Peace would be a waste for Jawapa. If Jawapa heals Peace, then Peace won't be able to use his night action until the following night, but mafia can kill him the following night because it doesn't appear that town has a doc role. Jawapa should try to hit a scum with his heal (because if they aren't infected, they'll die).

jArYXJJTTMarx_kYWuvMTg.png

No **** Sherlock.

There aren't more than 1.

#39 2019-12-01 02:00:07

Kira

Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you

Faction
You are aligned with ???

Night Action

Win Condition

This is fake news. Look in Onjit's post (#151). If you look closely at the win condition, it says that Kirby would win if he killed 3 mafia and a hitman. Notice that it says Hitman and not Hitmen (implying there is only 1 Hitman). Onjit said in #279 that he has not yet made a mistake yet. So, it wouldn't be possible to say the exact number of mafias and a wrong number of hitmen. So, obviously, your rolecard (which is supposed to be straight-up copy/pasted from your PM) is fake. So, because Mutant got you as scum and you are not the Hitman, you must be a mafia.

!vote Kira

1) If Diff is actually patient 0 and no one has voted him today, he should naturally die from not being able to infect. So, let him die on his own instead of wasting a nightkill. Crybaby should try to hit a scumread instead.
2) Healing Peace would be a waste for Jawapa. If Jawapa heals Peace, then Peace won't be able to use his night action until the following night, but mafia can kill him the following night because it doesn't appear that town has a doc role. Jawapa should try to hit a scum with his heal (because if they aren't infected, they'll die).

http://image.prntscr.com/image/jArYXJJT … WuvMTg.png

No **** Sherlock.

Didn't you read your card? It says you are aligned with someone. That's impossible.

Someone=//=Faction

Onjit gave me an unknown faction.

#40 2019-12-01 02:01:31

Kira

Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you

Faction
You are aligned with ???

Night Action

Win Condition

!vote Kira

http://image.prntscr.com/image/jArYXJJT … WuvMTg.png

No **** Sherlock.

Didn't you read your card? It says you are aligned with someone. That's impossible.

Someone=//=Faction

Onjit gave me an unknown faction.

Point is, I am not aligned with a person, I'm not aligned with anything which makes sense, since a hitmAn is neutral

#41 2019-12-01 02:04:24

Kira

Theory: Patient zero works as an Arsonist, he infects people then chooses whether he can trigger or infect someone else every night...?

#42 2019-12-01 02:07:01

Kira

Wait Nevermind. I reread Peace's post. So basically anyone who he infects turns into a puppet that can infect someone else?

What.

Wooted by:

#43 2019-12-01 02:07:39

Kira

Kira wrote:

Wait Nevermind. I reread Peace's post. So basically anyone who he infects turns into a puppet that can infect someone else?

What.

How is that any balanced?

#44 2019-12-01 02:08:54

Kira

Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

Diff is definitely another neutral, killing him or me shouldn't be your top priority imo.

I honestly highly suspect that this setup has 3 Neutrals, 3 Mafias, 7 Townies.

Also since you're online, who is the 3rd neutral? Are you counting Peace as the 3rd or something?

Me, Different55 and Peace yeah. What's Peace's alignment anyway, is he counted as Diff's subordinate?

#45 2019-12-01 02:11:26

Kira

!vote ShadowsEdge

At this point it becomes pretty obvious as to who is Mafia and who isn't.

#46 2019-12-01 02:22:45

Kira

Different55 wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

A thought just occured to me. What if the Mafia has a roleblocker and they block me from killing Diff?

Why would they do that? In none of the scenarios anyone proposed have I been maf.

Pqwerty wrote:

The whole reason why Peace is on Diff (#196,#201-#206) is because Peace was the only person to vote for diff, and apparently you can only infect people who voted for you.

Peace is the only person to vote Diff, but what y'all seem to be forgetting, far more importantly, honestly, is that I'm not the only person peace voted for

!vote Kira

Ok we get it, You're Patient Zero. No need to make it more obvious.

#47 2019-12-01 15:39:30

Kira

Pqwerty wrote:

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card. Maybe he was clever enough to make this, too (assuming all 3 are scum, which is more likely than not at this point).

You got me. I give up.

There was no way I'd win anyway. I had to change my win condition but I completely missed Onjit's post saying he'd end the game if someone won.

I am the Hitman. My faction is neutral. My win condition is to be the last survivor and kill everyone in the process.

That win condition was just too rough imo, especially with so many cops alive. I got role blocked Night 1 therefore my kill wasn't successful, a shame.

#48 2019-12-01 15:41:37

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card

hehehe

"convincing"

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Kira is so cute when trying to look town.

To be fair to Kira he's fought being outed pretty well. I don't think many people here could have done a better job of it.

Mafia framed me, I have nothing to hide anymore. It is more than likely that the roleblocker is on Mafia's side, since I got roleblocked the previous night as well.

#49 2019-12-01 16:01:56

Kira

To Onjit: There's no balance in this game. There was no way I could've won as a neutral especially with all those investigative roles, adding roleblockers makes this so much worse for me.

ggwp

#50 2019-12-01 18:11:12

Kira

i'm still impressed that 3 people got on me last night lol

-roleblocker, framer and faction cop

you guys hate me

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer