Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2019-12-06 03:10:08

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I can't roleblock Different, because I did try to roleblock them N1.

It's sad that we've come to the point where the evils can quite literally just plan their demise for the town out in the open, and we can't do much about it.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#77 2019-12-06 03:21:50

ShadowsEdge

Pqwerty wrote:

Diff, I'm going to be honest with you. I'm the Hitman.

As if that wasn't already painfully obvious.

~BeepnBoop

#78 2019-12-06 03:27:41

ShadowsEdge

If Peace really is mafia, then the prophecy is true.

~BeepnBoop

#79 2019-12-06 05:17:21

ShadowsEdge

Well. Since this game is broken now, and Town is turning against the town.

!vote Different55

Either I'll survive and become infected, or I'll just die by being lynched.
To the town, best bet for today is to prevent any lynch. That, or hammer Diff, but the latter is less likely considering the situation.
This game is really frigged up right now, and it's just getting me heated. The Brother in Arms having a different wincon to the town really screwed us over and it's just stupid that there's not much we can really do about it.

~BeepnBoop

#80 2019-12-06 15:57:54

ShadowsEdge

!vote Peace

I have regained hope because Zelda joined us. Thank you Zelda.

Your speech was nice too Mutant. We just have to wait for Slabdrill to come, and hope that Zelda stays on our side.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#81 2019-12-06 16:07:06

ShadowsEdge

Zelda is a double agent.

~BeepnBoop

#82 2019-12-07 02:03:23

ShadowsEdge

It makes sense that they're only able to infect one person every night.

Thinking on it, if one day the town just voted Patient Zero to L-1 one day, without lynching, the Fever faction would just instantly win. Making it having a chance to just instantly win N1 if they played right.

Slab, come on man, we really need you right now.

~BeepnBoop

#83 2019-12-07 20:38:05

ShadowsEdge

Peace, it's obvious you're scum, even if you aren't Mafia, which I highly doubt since the only other scum roles are Hitman and Patient Zero which already have claimspaces filled.

You're trying to pin me as mafia so you appear as town for voting for me, but Mutant's investigation proves that I am town, and furthermore, the openly revealed scum are against me, and Pqwerty and Diff have both openly showed their will to off me. You siding with them, regardless of your alignment, shows you're aligning yourself with scum, and thus anti-town.

To further top it off, Pqwerty showed off the point where you said "I forgot to do an action" and night ended early, which meant more likely than not, you did do your action.

~BeepnBoop

#84 2019-12-07 21:15:07

ShadowsEdge

You're throwing "what if" scenarios to back up your claim. All the town roles have claimed, Patient Zero, Hitman, and Mafia fill up the other claim slots.

The only role that could possibly be this "Time Master" would be Mafia, and if there was a Mafia Time Master, we would have seen previous nights speed up as well, so that they might prevent town from using their roles and only Mafia could use their role.

~BeepnBoop

#85 2019-12-07 22:52:18

ShadowsEdge

Hitman is not Mafia aligned, because if it were, they would be in Mafia chat, and Pqwerty, being the obvious hitman, would know who the other Mafia is. But they figured it out the same as anyone else would.

Furthermore, if Pqwerty was Mafia-aligned, why would he reveal who his partner in crime was? That would only solve the game for the town.

And Kirby's rolecard makes a distinction between mafia members and the Hitman. It claims the criminals as "Three Mafia and a Hitman" (Paraphrasing). If Hitman was Mafia-aligned, it would simply say "Four Mafia." The distinction makes it more likely that Hitman is neutral.

As for my "point." You're throwing random scenarios that could be true in order to depict yourself as town. It's the same thing Diff did in order to make people think he wasn't Patient Zero. Using "what if" scenarios doesn't help your case, it only adds a possibility of the scenario. And my point in that case was to debunk why that possibility couldn't be true.

~BeepnBoop

#86 2019-12-08 02:38:53

ShadowsEdge

Oh I suppose it did.

~BeepnBoop

#87 2019-12-09 00:22:59

ShadowsEdge

Nice.

!vote Peace

Back to this again.

~BeepnBoop

#88 2019-12-09 02:58:17

ShadowsEdge

I roleblocked him. I don't know what you're trying to go with for this path that "he could've attacked you." It was made very obvious that the evils needed to stay alive in order for them all to win yesterday. Peace's kill failed because I roleblocked him. Which makes it all the more obvious he's mafia.

Good play Peace, you had pretty much all of us fooled for the entirety of the game. But it's the endgame now.

We just have to wait for Luka to get on to hammer it.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#89 2019-12-09 07:44:22

ShadowsEdge

Different55 wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I roleblocked him. I don't know what you're trying to go with for this path that "he could've attacked you." It was made very obvious that the evils needed to stay alive in order for them all to win yesterday. Peace's kill failed because I roleblocked him. Which makes it all the more obvious he's mafia.

Good play Peace, you had pretty much all of us fooled for the entirety of the game. But it's the endgame now.

We just have to wait for Luka to get on to hammer it.

My dude, we don't even know that peace tried to kill someone. But since you roleblocked him, that takes the possibility of him attacking me out of circulation. So either he didn't try to attack anyone, or he tried to attack someone and failed. Don't act so confident that you know which.

You're missing the point. Peace couldn't have attacked anyone regardless, because I roleblocked him. Sure, he could've not attacked anyone, but there's no chance he "attacked someone and failed," because I roleblocked his action, and therefore he didn't do an action. The only situation that would differ from that is if Peace is roleblock immune. But in my experience, it's not common to see roleblock-immune Mafia roles. Especially on the killing aspect.

Pqwerty wrote:

Hey, wouldn't it be wild if mutant were mafia and he's framing Peace by using his investigate instead of his kill?

I mean, the only things making you guys think Peace is mafia is a scum's scumread and Mutant's investigation. A mislynch would kill the town's majority.

Yeah that would be wild!

Doubt it, mainly because Mutant was the first one to say anything about Kira, and it brought up the whole suspicion about Kira, which inevitably lead to Kira's downfall, and subsequent downfall of Crybaby. Considering the circumstances, I think Mutant would try to keep as many of his teammates alive as possible, without bussing them unless it was needed. Mutant was the first to bring it up, and that's one of the reasons I believe in his claim.

Furthermore, we don't believe Peace is mafia simply because of Mutant. I agree with Mutant on a lot of points, mainly being that Peace has had a lack of interest in this game. Specifically during D3, he was widely absent after being cured. He only popped up a few times to talk about the infection if he was needed, iirc. I never trusted Peace from the beginning, I was saying from the beginning that Peace could be pulling some elaborate scheme, and sure, it was for the wrong causation, but the ultimate effect was still the same.

Plus, Peace's only defense yesterday was "Well, maybe there's a time master!" He only presented a "what if" scenario, instead of showing off any other reason for why he isn't scum. His townishness on that sense relies solely on a possibility, and that's fragile as flip. And to add onto it, I roleblocked him last night, there was no kill last night.

Sure it's possible that the Mafia decided to not kill in order to frame whomever I roleblocked, but in all prospects, how likely is it that the Mafia will choose to frame someone instead of killing someone? In the grand sense, it doesn't make sense, because they could get ultimately two kills, from one kill and a mislynch, but with the method that's proposing, they're giving up that opportunity to simply guarantee a mislynch on someone. It just doesn't make sense.

Another thing that just bothers me about Peace is that another part of his defense was bringing up that he was on the Kira wagon. But he never mentioned he was on the Crybaby wagon. Maybe he just forgot, but he stood back on the Crybaby Wagon until it was basically inevitable that Crybaby was going to be lynched (L-1). Which means, more likely than not, he was hesitant to join the wagon. He also aligned himself with the scum of the town after all of them revealed. So in any case, Peace is pushing the scum-narrative rather than the town-motives.

Besides, you were the one that originally proposed the idea of Peace being mafia. You brought it up because Peace said they "forgot" to do an action, despite night lasting 17 hours, as opposed to it's full 24 hours. And while, yes, you are scum, you made that post before you openly revealed yourself as scum and encouraged the scum of the town to follow in your footsteps and band against the town. Plus the evidence itself is solid.

Anyway, that's all. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Luka please vote for Peace thanks.

~BeepnBoop

#90 2019-12-10 03:53:50

ShadowsEdge

Pqwerty wrote:

Why are you lynching me? I haven't done anything scummy this entire game.

Basically everything after #890 is scummy on your part. Because by then, you openly revealed as Hitman, and started pushing anti-town agenda's. Specifically this one:

Pqwerty wrote:

I just want a win for doing the town's dirty work. And Diff makes great posts when he locks threads.

!vote Pqwerty

~BeepnBoop

#91 2019-12-10 05:18:17

ShadowsEdge

Pqwerty wrote:

C'mon Shadow, that stuff from yesterday should be water under the bridge by now. You know I was just joking about lynching you.
We're friends on EE, you can't be doing this to me.

Emotional manipulation isn't very nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

~BeepnBoop

#92 2019-12-12 03:13:34

ShadowsEdge

Chess Mafia would be so cool. Would also be neat if we were to have some sort of Christmas themed mafia.

~BeepnBoop

#93 2019-12-12 05:10:06

ShadowsEdge

Christmas Chess Mafia needs to be a thing.

Peace, give into the demands of your people. Make Christmas Chess mafia or Im gonna riot.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by: (4)
Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer