Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-12-02 03:31:45

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Well, and Mutant, but the only actual evidence I have against them is that they could possibly be feigning Faction Cop so they can claim people as Mafia while using the Framer ideal as a cover. But other than that there's not a whole lot more I can say. He's been showing off a sense of trying to solve the game, but even at that I can't really even say if that's a surefire way of discerning him from town to scum, because last game I felt he really wasn't trying to solve the game, but he ended up being town.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#52 2019-12-02 03:34:03

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Shadow seems too focused on defending himself and the whole "woe be me" act.
If he really was town here i’d expect him to give his ideas of who might be scum. Instead he’s focusing on Peace and Jawapa. Whom we’re literally going to confirm tonight whether is scum depending on Diff’s flip.

That's blatantly wrong. I've said before that I think Mutant could be lying about their claim. And sure it was right before that, but I did say my suspicion of Pqwerty.

As for why I'm focused on defending myself with that whole idea, do you want me to just not respond to the wall spam of people showing reasons almost every single post about why they think I'm scum? If If I just responded to every post with "Yeah, cool, but I think this guy is scum, so vote for them," That'd only make me look more suspicious in an already crappy situation.

~BeepnBoop

#53 2019-12-02 03:40:23

ShadowsEdge

I'm the one that's being heavily suspected of it. And most people here are targetting me, at first it was only a few people, but now it's a shared sentiment of what feels like a majority of the players, because the only people who have showed any sort of sentiment of my appeal is Peace. And at that, it's a half-baked argument.

And yeah, I realize I was defending myself completely, it's kind of hard to play both offense and defense as the same time, especially when, with the situation, everything I do only makes me more scummy.

~BeepnBoop

#54 2019-12-02 03:53:42

ShadowsEdge

It's kinda funny how Diff tried to get people to vote for him but somehow convinced you to instead lynch Kira on that same post.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#55 2019-12-02 04:05:08

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Pqwerty and Shadow are mafia. Not too sure about third one.

I agree that Pqwerty is probably mafia. But I'm still going on to say I'm not mafia, even if you don't actually believe me.

I would hammer Kira, because of distrust against them. But Im unsure if conversation is ensuing, so I'll hold off for now.

ZeldaXD wrote:

It makes sense that there's no point on me voting peace if Jawapa can heal him.

It confirms the presence of the infection.

~BeepnBoop

#56 2019-12-02 04:05:28

ShadowsEdge

Welp nevermind, Pqwerty already hammered.

~BeepnBoop

#57 2019-12-02 04:14:16

ShadowsEdge

Different55 wrote:

Just so we're clear nobody's shooting me. Diff is to be lynched only.

Sounds like a jester play.

~BeepnBoop

#58 2019-12-03 02:17:51

ShadowsEdge

I roleblocked Peace last night. I had suspicions against Peace, and since he claimed to be infected, if I was wrong about it and he was truly infected, then no harm no foul.

Considering everything with Kira's claim, the most likely Hitman is Pqwerty, Mutant pointed it out, but Kira claimed that they knew Pqwerty's role, and that they found it funny. Most likely scenario is that Kira knew that Pqwerty was the Hitman.

Because of this, I actually think that the kills the past few nights have been Hitman kills. If the Hitman has nightkill immunity, it would point to why Kira, as mafia, knew that Pqwerty was the Hitman. Kira had shown their intent to kill Diff, for them being Patient Zero, same with Crybaby.

If the assumption that Hitman can kill is true, then the fact that there's only one kill tonight points to the fact that either the Mafia or the Hitman kill failed. In my opinion it's more likely for it to be the Mafia, since Kira showed that level of disposition to Diff.

In this situation, though, it would also assume that Diff has nightkill immunity. Since the infection is confirmed, then most likely Different is Patient Zero, which could possibly point to some type of nightkill immunity they have.

The alternative is that Peace is actually mafia, and they performed the kill last night, thus preventing the kill. But considering the infection is known to be true now, and Peace did claim them as their actual role, the chance of Peace being the Role cop, whether Town or Mafia, is more likely, and I would assume that the Mafia would instead use him to investigate if he was mafia.

~BeepnBoop

#59 2019-12-03 03:23:06

ShadowsEdge

Different55 wrote:

Holy crap this game is going to give me a heart attack. No idea why Crybaby and I both aren't dead right now (you failed but that was a seriously dumb move, especially after how Kira flipped. seriously thought you'd try and go after pqwerty or something but I guess that was wishful thinking), but I'm sure not complaining. As before, no notifications and I have no night actions to perform.

Most likely scenario is you're lying about your Jester claim, and are night immune in some way. Because if Crybaby was Mafia, them attacking you would prove why there's only two kills, and why neither of you died, because of the night immunity. And even if Crybaby is vigilante, that only makes it more likely that you are night immune. I don't believe you two are scum partners though, if Crybaby is mafia, it's highly unlikely that Crybaby would make a promise on a claim they could never uphold, aka attacking their scum-partner. It would be easily disproven and only make the both of you more suspicious.

Different55 wrote:

Since Peace isn't dead, he either successfully spread his infection or JaWapa successfully healed him before he was taken out.

The latter is more likely, since Zelda claimed they weren't infected, iirc, and Zelda was the only one to have voted for Peace at all throughout D2.

It's also possible that my roleblock did play a part in that.

Different55 wrote:

Considering that Kira actually was a mafia roleblocker after all, I'm gonna pull a 180 (I think that's the second time I've done that now) on my stance on Shadow and go ahead and say I think they're town. IMO Pqwerty is currently the most likely person to be scum.

Pqwerty is the most likely to be Hitman, in my opinion. I pointed it out earlier, but Kira referred to knowing Pqwerty's role, and since their claim was Hitman, it would directly interfere with Pqwerty's, and would provide reason for Pqwerty's large distrust in Kira.

Different55 wrote:

Shadow, you're saying you didn't roleblock Crybaby once we found out there actually was a Mafia roleblocker? You roleblocked me N1, the night peace was infected. Why am I not cleared from being P0 now? And whether I'm cleared or not, that means we're still dealing with a P0 and potentially another, different, infected (since P0 seemingly doesn't operate on votes like its underlings considering the lack of vote connection between peace and anyone but me, who was roleblocked N1).

Yes. I didn't roleblock Crybaby. I was sure there was a Mafia roleblocker regardless of Kira's flip. Kira claimed to be roleblocked, and I assume it was to draw suspicion towards me, but I was absolutely sure of who I roleblocked, hence my assumption of having both a Mafia roleblocker and Town Roleblocker. Kira's flip didn't change my opinion on that matter, it only brought up new questions, which is why I went towards Peace instead of any of my other suspicions, such as Pqwerty.

You're not cleared of being Patient Zero because there was one reason I brought up a lot as my reason for believing you aren't Patient Zero, which was that the infection was not confirmed to exist. The fact that the Jawapa died, and his flip DIRECTLY reveals the Infection, that proves that the infection DOES exist. The other piece of evidence was that I roleblocked you, and that you were incapable of being Patient Zero because of my roleblock. It's clear that Patient Zero and the infectees have different conditions to each other, considering no one else claims to be infected currently, and Patient Zero didn't die from not infecting last night, they most likely don't die by not infecting, and that trait only holds true to the infectees.

Because of that, it is possible that Patient Zero is roleblock immunem because of the difference from the infectees to Patient Zero, because of that, on top of the nightkill immunity that Crybaby claims for you to have, it's more likely at this point that you're Patient Zero rather than the Jester you claim to be.

Different55 wrote:

With Kira gone, do we have any reason to believe there actually is a hitman/SK? I don't think we have any indication outside Kira, and Kira absolutely was only trying to stir up chaos.

Yes, because the Hitman is a confirmed role. Kira could claim Hitman easily because after Kirby's flip, it was revealed in his win condition that the scum we have to capture are three mafia, and a Hitman.

~BeepnBoop

#60 2019-12-03 03:23:28

ShadowsEdge

Also why is Kira just wooting every message?

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#61 2019-12-03 04:23:04

ShadowsEdge

Different55 wrote:

What? The infection exists. Even after that was confirmed, the whole reason you roleclaimed was because you blocked me N1, so I couldn't have performed an action to infect Peace. That doesn't point to no infection, just to me not being Peace's source of it.

I believed you weren't Patient Zero because you not being Patient Zero pointed to the whole debacle being just a hoax, with Peace and Jawapa just orchestrating the situation to pin someone else as scum, while making themselves look town.

Because the infection is confirmed, that isn't the case anymore, the infection is real, and while it is possible that you weren't the source, the information does point to you being the source.

Different55 wrote:

Seems more likely that something screwy happened with Crybaby than anything else. Not saying they're scummy, just that something prevented them from succeeding in their cold blooded murder attempt. Thank goodness, or else (friendly reminder!!!:) we'd both be dead right now and town kinda needs their vig.

You also seem adamant for people to vote for you. Sure, that's because you claim Jester, but in the same token, Peace claimed that as an infectee, he could only infect people that voted for him. Your jester claim seems like a way to get people to vote for you, and the whole "don't kill me, because if you do we'll both die!" seems like a way to prevent anyone from attacking you so no one finds out that you're night immune, or that you're actually Patient Zero.

Different55 wrote:

Here's where the game gets interesting. Peace and Zelda can't really be trusted to report on their alignment right now, can they? Zelda certainly wouldn't be advertising it if he's infected now. His win condition would have changed. He would get a second chance at being able to win, even without his dead brother. Peace is more likely to tell the truth but in case JaWapa failed, he lost his chance at becoming town again. Can't say I actually expect this, but in light of that he might just try to go along with his new win condition instead of continuing to try to throw the game. Neither of them can be trusted again.

False. Peace claimed to being infected already, no sane person would vote for him, especially since there's no evidence that points to him being mafia at the moment. Same thing goes for Zelda. There's no possible way that Zelda would win, even as being infected. We already know Zelda is confirmed as the other Brother in Arms, if they were infected, them acting scummy would only prove that they were infected. If they wanted to try and win by not revealing they were infected, they would only die any later reveal they were infected, since no one would vote for them if they're confirmed town.

And to notate a couple of points, it's unlikely Peace is still infected, no one claims to being infected still, which could ONLY be Zelda if that were the case, and Peace did not die last night from not infecting anyone. Both of these point to Jawapa having cured Peace of the infection, like he said he would. Furthermore, it's unlikely that Zelda would win as an infectee, because as I mentioned before, no one would vote for them, and it would instead, only bring about their downfall, since Peace claims that Infectees have to infect someone to avoid dying, and no one would vote for Zelda, thus causing his death.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#62 2019-12-03 04:30:42

ShadowsEdge

That post doesn't explain your doubts about me being a roleblocker, it shows why you thought my claim made me more suspicious on the accounts it made.

~BeepnBoop

#63 2019-12-03 05:03:10

ShadowsEdge

Peace has been open about being infected. In all honesty, the infection does it's best if it goes unknown, because then they can grow their standings in secrecy to the town. Peace revealed the notion of the infection, thus that option of secrecy is lost.

The fact that Peace so openly revealed that information just proves that if he was still infected, he would reveal that information. And even at that, it's unlikely that he is infected, due to the fact that Jawapa claimed he would be healing peace, and, if I am the only roleblocker left, that makes it impossible for Jawapa to have been roleblocked. That points to the fact that Peace is no longer infected. And even if he is still infected, all Peace would talk about yesterday was the infection and his attempts to remove it from himself, if he is still infected, it'll become very clear.

Using these points, I can further my argument on Zelda still being town. Them staying "hidden" from being infected is the worst play they could make. They were originally town, and staying hidden is only going to cause their death, as they wont be able to infect anyone. They have no chance of winning, even if they are infected, because no one in the town would vote for them unless they're throwing. And it would be throwing in both senses. Zelda willingly went along with the situation, knowing it would result in their demise because they knew it was for the betterment of the town, that ideology is also one of the reasons I believe that they aren't infected.

Furthermore, back to the idea that Peace will become obvious if they're still infected, if Peace is still infected, it will become obvious that Zelda is also infected, because the only person to vote for Peace was Zelda. Because of this, it's also more likely that neither of them are infected, as Peace was likely healed, and Peace did not infect Zelda.

Now moving on from this, you're adamant to push the idea that the infection is still around. Why is that? What is it about the infection that you're so eager to claim that Peace and Zelda are both infected? Furthermore, why do you believe that Zelda would lie about their position if ultimately it'll all end in the same result?

~BeepnBoop

#64 2019-12-03 05:38:31

ShadowsEdge

Thinking on it, the people I think that could be Mafia are only Crybaby, Slabdrill, Mutant, and Peace. Everyone else I feel is confirmed as town or a separate role. At this moment in time, I'm not convinced that Different is town, but in the same token, I also don't believe they're mafia. Mutant I don't have a strong belief of believing they're mafia, same for Peace. Which only leads me to believing the remaining scum team is Crybaby and Slabdrill. Thoughts on that anyone?

Also, thanks for giving me the idea to look back at the player list to narrow down the mafia. I didn't realize how many people are confirmed as a specific role, or at least partially confirmed.

As for Diff's post, simple answer: Agree to disagree. At this point, we're just flexing our arguments and getting nowhere with it, because I don't plan on backing down on my stance, and I assume you don't plan on doing the same. So if you want to argue about it more, then go ahead, but I'll wait until more people join in, since now it feels like I'm just talking to a brick wall.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#65 2019-12-03 07:00:37

ShadowsEdge

Different55 wrote:

We haven't heard anything about Mutant's N2 actions yet, and they've already outed themselves as a cop so. Then again, Mutant seems to strongly put Slabdrill as maf in all his reads, and countered Kira's "I'm neutral!" claim with a "You're filthy scum!" claim. If Mutant was scum, he's throwing all his teammates under buses. So. Don't know what to make of any of that for real.

Man either you missed it or you really haven't been paying attention:

mutantdevle wrote:

Slabdrill is town. The game isn't solved. Back to the drawing board.

Slabdrill what was your result?
Peace are you still infected?
Zelda are you infected?
Crybaby, why isn't diff dead?

Mutant investigated Slabdrill last night. Although, he has showed that he also suspects Slabdrill of being the Godfather:

mutantdevle wrote:

I don’t consider my result on 100%, especially not with how unhelpful his investigation is, as I think it’s entirely possible he is a godfather. Jawapa’s death is surprising. I was the obvious kill. Slabdrill was also who I was obviously going to investigate. I’ve been kept alive for a reason. It could very well be to confirm Slabdrill as town.

Different55 wrote:

Went to collect notes on everyone and something stuck out, Slabdrill claims Victory Cop and says Mutant has a "standard" "eliminate all non-town" wincon. Which is odd since even KirbyKira didn't go that far. Even KirbyKira's wincon was just "eliminate all criminals." Anyway, Slab did that N1, and has nothing to report for N2, claiming they investigated Jawapa moments before death. A cover for skipping a night to perform the kill?

We haven't heard anything about Mutant's N2 actions yet, and they've already outed themselves as a cop so. Then again, Mutant seems to strongly put Slabdrill as maf in all his reads, and countered Kira's "I'm neutral!" claim with a "You're filthy scum!" claim. If Mutant was scum, he's throwing all his teammates under buses. So. Don't know what to make of any of that for real.

But Norboy, out of curiosity what's your win condition? You're probably the closest thing we got to a vanilla townie.

Also man there's a lot of investigative and killing roles. We've got 3 killing roles dead and confirmed (Kirby, Jawapa, Kira). Two of those are town. Crybaby also claims a killing role. We also have 3 investigative roles (Peace, Slab, Mutant). One neutralized/infected, none confirmed. Norboy is Innochild, Shadow claims roleblocker, Zelda is/was a Brother in Arms, Pqwerty has made no claims but it's likely he's the Hitman, and that's everyone.

For as crazy as it is, it's still interesting.

~BeepnBoop

#66 2019-12-03 07:01:21

ShadowsEdge

Whoops, for the last quote I meant to only quote the last paragraph but it quotes the entire message. My bad.

~BeepnBoop

#67 2019-12-04 01:11:45

ShadowsEdge

Thank you Pqwerty for breaking down the best way for the Mafia to win where the Mafia can see.

Even so, I do agree that our best bet is to go for a mafia, regardless of Pqwerty's assessment, and that's simply because if there's only one mafia left, then there's a higher chance for me to roleblock the remaining mafia.

I don't trust Crybaby or Different, Crybaby knows how scummy he looks, but what bothers me is how open to debate he's keeping his reads. Sure, that can be a sign that he's trying not to make the wrong move, but he's kept Mutant and Peace, who are both generally considered town now, as well as myself and Slabdrill, as a "possible madia." That in itself is odd, because he's only posting his reads while not actually engaging with anyone he considers possible suspects. The only one he's actually engaged with was myself, and knowing my own alignment makes that all the more suspicious.

I feel that Crybaby is leaving his reads open-ended because he wants to remove the town read of Peace and Mutant. Because with the current block Mutant suggested, which I believe more to be true, only myself, Crybaby, and Slabdrill are suspects of being mafia.

Although, I agree with everything mentioned before, in that Pqwerty, likely being the Hitman, wants Crybaby to be lynched so that he can fulfill his wincon. His last post only further supports that he's most likely the Hitman, because he's against lynching the Hitman at this point in time. I also believe Slabdrill is mafia, more just by PoE. So I'll be following the lynch.

!vote Slabdrill

~BeepnBoop

#68 2019-12-04 01:38:39

ShadowsEdge

I suppose. I was just following the whole ideal that possibly Pqwerty's wincon could be fulfilled by doing so. But Crybaby is more scummy. So I'll follow you on that unless information comes up proving otherwise.

!vote Crybaby

~BeepnBoop

#69 2019-12-04 01:44:21

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Reaspn is you two are both mafia suspects, and were both both on board with voting mafia suspect Slabdrill. So by vote count analyzis that concludes Slab might be town after all.

And here I was thinking we were just becoming friends. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

In all seriousness, my reasoning voting Slabdrill has nothing to do with Crybaby. Crybaby, and Kira (now confirmed scum), are both against me. Crybaby refuses to acknowledge any level of townnishness that Kira's actions against me brings, and instead kept me at the same level as the rest of their mafia suspects. My vote on Slabdrill is because I find both Crybaby and Slabdrill equally suspicious of being Mafia, because of PoE and generally their demeanor throughout the game. I just chose Slabdrill because of Mutant's assessment that Crybaby could be one of Pqwerty's "Targets."

~BeepnBoop

#70 2019-12-04 01:51:16

ShadowsEdge

I suppose so then.

~BeepnBoop

#71 2019-12-04 03:25:04

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

If this is the case, then Shadow, don't roleblock Diff, let him infect Pqwerty

I wasn't planning on roleblocking Diff. I have no reason to believe they're mafia, and if they are Patient Zero, my roleblock on them N1 just proves that they're roleblock immune. Which means roleblocking them again would just be moot.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#72 2019-12-04 03:39:37

ShadowsEdge

What makes the possibility an "extreme" likelyhood. The only possibility that points to you not being Patient Zero is if Patient Zero's infecting mechanics work differently to the Infectees, which, without knowing the rolecard of Patient Zero, isn't safe to assume, because then it'll just create chaos. So to me, the only reason you were ever considered possibly not Patient Zero was my roleblock on you, which could easily be disproven if Patient Zero is roleblock immune. And while we also can't assume the conditions of Patient Zero's role on that aspect as well, the evidence does point to you being Patient Zero, hence why I pointed out Patient Zero could be roleblock immune.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#73 2019-12-05 02:32:06

ShadowsEdge

I roleblocked Slabdrill last night, so unless the Hitman does have the ability to kill, then Slabdrill isn't mafia.

~BeepnBoop

#74 2019-12-05 05:16:45

ShadowsEdge

The Mafia roleblocker died already, unless you're suggesting there's two Mafia roleblockers.

~BeepnBoop

#75 2019-12-05 17:57:09

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Graveyard
  • KirbyKareem (Brother In Arms) - Lynched Day 1

• Kirby (Kira (no the other one)) - Killed Night 1

• Kira (Mafia Blocker) - Lynched Day 2

• mrjawapa (Epidemiologist) - Killed Night 2

• Crybaby (Mafia Defender) - Lynched Day 3

• NorwegianboyEE (Innocent Child) - Killed Night 3

hey whats this wiht the colors?...

Best assumption I can make: The lighter green are town-aligned, but have a different wincon to the rest of the town.

~BeepnBoop

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer