Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-26 13:25:29, last edited by Onjit (2019-12-10 10:19:40)

Onjit
Website

Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Welcome to Mafia 36!
Rules

1. Respect everyone, it's just a game, don't be a jerk.
2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.
3. Only discuss the game in this thread, or threads I assign to you.
4. Dead men tell no tales. Please use the graveyard thread if you have been eliminated.
5. Make all night actions via PM to me.
6. Don't use the mod text color please.
7. Try to post at least once every 24 hours.
8. Days will last 72 hours, nights will last 24 hours.
9. If you break the rules I will be rather ornery.
10. Have fun!

Setup

Shhhhhh it's a secret! Moving along...

End Game

The game will end when someone wins.

Players
  • ShadowsEdge

• Slabdrill Luka504

• mutantdevle

• Different55

• ZeldaXD

Graveyard
  • KirbyKareem (Brother In Arms) - Lynched Day 1

• Kirby (Kira (no the other one)) - Killed Night 1

• Kira (Mafia Blocker) - Lynched Day 2

• mrjawapa (Epidemiologist) - Killed Night 2

• Crybaby (Mafia Defender) - Lynched Day 3

• NorwegianboyEE (Innocent Child) - Killed Night 3

• peace (Mafia Role Cop) - Lynched Day 5

• Pqwerty(Hitman) - Lynched Day 6

:.|:;

#2 2019-11-26 14:12:09

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Clearly this is a fake claim we should lynch Norboy immediately

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2019-11-26 14:42:36

Different55
Forum Admin

Come on he's not even trying anymore he's acting like obvious scum AGAIN

- ShinsukeIto

#4 2019-11-26 15:47:17

Different55
Forum Admin

See that, actively working against the town. Refusing to make any reads until it's too late. With a closed setup name ONE reason why we should believe that claim is legit.

- ShinsukeIto

#5 2019-11-26 22:51:54

Different55
Forum Admin

mrjawapa wrote:

Anyone that doubts norboy being the IC is dumb, and doesnt know how that role works.

I mean it is a closed mystery setup. Wasn't there one OnjitGame where literally everyone was a townie? Trust NOTHING and NO ONE

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2019-11-27 22:43:00

Different55
Forum Admin

KILL THE KREEM.

- ShinsukeIto

#7 2019-11-28 15:15:48

Different55
Forum Admin

Well that wagon formed fast.

!vote KirbyKareem
peace wrote:

hi mr. mafia why do you want kareeem dead so bad? while you dont have a vote on them alos onkjit... you missed my unvote... which was in H

I don't need a reason to want them dead, I don't have a reason to want them alive. That's how scum play, right?

- ShinsukeIto

#8 2019-11-28 16:50:43

Different55
Forum Admin

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Actually it took helluva long time.
Half our time wasted before we get a decent wagon going? Holy ****.

You know what I meant lol

3 hours, 3 votes. 5 votes total after 7 hours. Sure there was some startup lag but once it started it move FAST.

- ShinsukeIto

#9 2019-11-28 20:26:36

Different55
Forum Admin

mutantdevle wrote:
Different55 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Actually it took helluva long time.
Half our time wasted before we get a decent wagon going? Holy ****.

You know what I meant lol

3 hours, 3 votes. 5 votes total after 7 hours. Sure there was some startup lag but once it started it move FAST.

What's your point? Do you have something to say about it or are you just helpfully narrating the game for us?

My point is SPEED. I say it was speed, Norboy says it took For. Ev. Er. I provide reasoning behind my belief of SPEED. I am generally not a fan of things that move with speed. If he wasn't IC I'd honestly suspect him which means my radar wrt him is 100% off because I always suspect his town game.

- ShinsukeIto

#10 2019-11-28 20:29:15

Different55
Forum Admin

Question: can you unvote in twilight? Let's find out.

!unvote KirbyKareem

Honestly it makes sense to allow unvoting in the twilight hours, assuming the day itself hasn't run out. Maybe I'm just advocating for never ending the day early.

- ShinsukeIto

#11 2019-11-28 20:34:30

Different55
Forum Admin

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Question: can you unvote in twilight? Let's find out.

!unvote KirbyKareem

Honestly it makes sense to allow unvoting in the twilight hours, assuming the day itself hasn't run out. Maybe I'm just advocating for never ending the day early.

Um no. That's not allowed. KirbyKareem is dead bruh.

In a real town they wouldn't just pack up, end discussion, and go to bed because for a brief moment there was a majority. It's only done in the game to save time but that adds the ability to hammer, either accidentally or otherwise. There should be a separate vote to end the day early, a brief majority shouldn't end everything.

Woot this post to sign my petition.

- ShinsukeIto

#12 2019-11-28 22:11:34

Different55
Forum Admin

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Different55 wrote:

In a real town they wouldn't just pack up, end discussion, and go to bed because for a brief moment there was a majority. It's only done in the game to save time but that adds the ability to hammer, either accidentally or otherwise. There should be a separate vote to end the day early, a brief majority shouldn't end everything.

The point of having it that way is that you can't change your mind after it happens. Once a majority is reached, it's set in stone to occur, and you can't change it. It adds another layer of needing to be sure of your opinions and your arguments.

Fair but it still sucks.

peace wrote:

dotn get hwo everyone trusts zelda's claim even if KK flips mason what makes zelda being his partner then? did anyone iso both of hem to look for connections or just straight went wiht zelda's claim?

Only way for Zelda to know Kareem is Mason is if he is also mason.

- ShinsukeIto

#13 2019-11-28 22:50:24

Different55
Forum Admin

mutantdevle wrote:
Different55 wrote:

My point is SPEED. I say it was speed, Norboy says it took For. Ev. Er. I provide reasoning behind my belief of SPEED. I am generally not a fan of things that move with speed. If he wasn't IC I'd honestly suspect him which means my radar wrt him is 100% off because I always suspect his town game.

Yeah but what's you POINT? Like, it was SPEED. Okay, so what? Why do you find that to be significant, what conclusions are you making based off of it? So far you infer that you find speed to be scummy. If so, why? And Norwegian didn't form the wagon on his own, so whilst you don't have anything to conclude about him, what does it make you think about the others who partook in the SPEED?

Nothing yet. Need to look back and see what happened last game wrt speed. For now all I have is that it's unusual for things to move that quickly.

- ShinsukeIto

#14 2019-11-30 13:37:16

Different55
Forum Admin

I've read everything so far (holy crap 200 posts already) and I have no idea what's going on. Can't even say "if peace were telling the truth he'd be modkilled" since hypothetically that'd be modconfirming everything he said which would just make it worse.

peace wrote:

**** i really want to lycnh kira but iwant zelda an djawapa have an opinion first and some other players please dont hammer him yet the day ha sjust started and nto all payers have talked

uhhhh what exactly are you expecting from me

your plan is "kill me" and I'm still stuck here trying to figure out what exactly is going on and what you're playing at here.

mutantdevle wrote:

- Shoot Diff tonight.

do NOT shoot diff tonight, diff is a town-aligned jester role ("Insane Clown"). I gotta die, but I need to be lynched which is just about the WORST thing I could have said considering peace's claims. With that in mind, don't vote for me right now. So basically, don't kill me at all ig. But if I'm killed in the night I'll also take down my killer.

- ShinsukeIto

#15 2019-11-30 13:40:03

Different55
Forum Admin

maybe because I'm not your patient zero

- ShinsukeIto

#16 2019-11-30 17:46:19

Different55
Forum Admin

mutantdevle wrote:
Different55 wrote:

do NOT shoot diff tonight, diff is a town-aligned jester role ("Insane Clown"). I gotta die, but I need to be lynched which is just about the WORST thing I could have said considering peace's claims. With that in mind, don't vote for me right now. So basically, don't kill me at all ig. But if I'm killed in the night I'll also take down my killer.

Your claim is bad and you should feel bad.

If you're a jester, why would you not want us to vote for you?
Convenient how you've been outed as someone that needs people to vote for them in order to infect them and your claim is a role that needs to be lynched to win.
Convenient how you claim the third party role that was talked about before we actually knew of any third parties.
Convenient that part of your role is that you kill the person who night kills you.
Unlikely it is that there's 3 separate neutral factions besides the mafia.

Crybaby, don't be afraid to shoot this guy. It's incredibly unlikely that you'd actually die from it.

I'm saying don't shoot me because it's fatal, and I've also said I'm town aligned, not self aligned. Don't vote for me until this crap with peace goes away.

- ShinsukeIto

#17 2019-12-01 02:20:47

Different55
Forum Admin

Crybaby wrote:

A thought just occured to me. What if the Mafia has a roleblocker and they block me from killing Diff?

Why would they do that? In none of the scenarios anyone proposed have I been maf.

Pqwerty wrote:

The whole reason why Peace is on Diff (#196,#201-#206) is because Peace was the only person to vote for diff, and apparently you can only infect people who voted for you.

Peace is the only person to vote Diff, but what y'all seem to be forgetting, far more importantly, honestly, is that I'm not the only person peace voted for

!vote Kira

- ShinsukeIto

#18 2019-12-01 03:09:36

Different55
Forum Admin

Pqwerty wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

The whole reason why Peace is on Diff (#196,#201-#206) is because Peace was the only person to vote for diff, and apparently you can only infect people who voted for you.

Peace is the only person to vote Diff, but what y'all seem to be forgetting, far more importantly, honestly, is that I'm not the only person peace voted for

You got me. On D1 Peace also voted for Kareem, who was town.

Oh right right the whole brother in arms thing, forgot about that.

Then I got no idea. Our only source of info on all things infectious is Peace rn. He's claimed JaWaPa has something to do with curing the infected but JaWaPa has been amazingly silent on that front.

- ShinsukeIto

#19 2019-12-01 17:27:40

Different55
Forum Admin

You guys don't think JaWapa is scum? His role sounds scummy to me. Like mad scientist type thing. "Who cares who dies as long as the plague is purged." His ability is a killing one, unless they're infected, it'd make a strong scum role.

- ShinsukeIto

#20 2019-12-01 20:09:23

Different55
Forum Admin

Oh right I guess I would have gotten some sort of message maybe although that seems unlikely.

I didn't get any notifications of any kind last night, and I'm not immune to roleblocks. Kinda confused what a roleblock would do to me anyway since it seems like my only ability is a reactive one (kill anyone who kills me).

- ShinsukeIto

#21 2019-12-01 22:21:29

Different55
Forum Admin

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

#24 by railmat this was SK rolecard: Serial killer
You are aligned with yourself.

Every night you may !kill an another player.

You are immune for nightkills and role blocks. If a roleblocker blocks you, you will kill them instead of your chosen target.

You win when you are the only living player in town

It differenciates from mafia to mafia, besides this is Hitman with serial killer's mechanics. I am immune to vigilante's shot, arsonist's ignition, mafia's night kill

So the only way forward is to lynch you before you become the kingmaker in the end game like Crybaby did.

I agree that peace is definitely infected. We've confirmed the existence of infection through Onjit and peace is incapable of lying. Anything beyond that though is a question mark.

- ShinsukeIto

#22 2019-12-02 01:30:48

Different55
Forum Admin

Win/win how? Zelda's lost the whole game right now. Which makes it kinda bizarre that his alignment is town. It's town-compatible for sure but he can't win right now even if the town does.

- ShinsukeIto

#23 2019-12-02 01:32:00

Different55
Forum Admin

mrjawapa wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

I'm actually really suspicious of peace+jawapa

No one has voted for peace today... right?

I'm not healing him.

I'm not inspecting a random person, because that's likely to end in a townie being accidentally killed.

Honestly this is all the proof I need that your healing role is a mafia-aligned mad scientist type.

- ShinsukeIto

#24 2019-12-02 01:34:14

Different55
Forum Admin

mutantdevle wrote:

I think it would be better to save peace and stick to the plan of you shooting diff. If shadow role blocks you it doesn't matter too much since diff can't infect anyone.

I was roleblocked last night. If I was patient zero, I couldn't infect anyone. Clearly, it's someone else and they don't work the same way peace does now.

- ShinsukeIto

#25 2019-12-02 01:36:07

Different55
Forum Admin

Oh wait just saw the post about shadow yeah he's definitely maf and we can't trust what he said about roleblocking me.

- ShinsukeIto

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer