Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-26 13:25:29, last edited by Onjit (2019-12-10 10:19:40)

Onjit
Website

Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Welcome to Mafia 36!
Rules

1. Respect everyone, it's just a game, don't be a jerk.
2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.
3. Only discuss the game in this thread, or threads I assign to you.
4. Dead men tell no tales. Please use the graveyard thread if you have been eliminated.
5. Make all night actions via PM to me.
6. Don't use the mod text color please.
7. Try to post at least once every 24 hours.
8. Days will last 72 hours, nights will last 24 hours.
9. If you break the rules I will be rather ornery.
10. Have fun!

Setup

Shhhhhh it's a secret! Moving along...

End Game

The game will end when someone wins.

Players
  • ShadowsEdge

• Slabdrill Luka504

• mutantdevle

• Different55

• ZeldaXD

Graveyard
  • KirbyKareem (Brother In Arms) - Lynched Day 1

• Kirby (Kira (no the other one)) - Killed Night 1

• Kira (Mafia Blocker) - Lynched Day 2

• mrjawapa (Epidemiologist) - Killed Night 2

• Crybaby (Mafia Defender) - Lynched Day 3

• NorwegianboyEE (Innocent Child) - Killed Night 3

• peace (Mafia Role Cop) - Lynched Day 5

• Pqwerty(Hitman) - Lynched Day 6

:.|:;

#2 2019-11-28 01:35:03

Pqwerty

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Sorry, I didn't know this started. I'll be more active. Why are we on Peace? Why is Kareem voting for the confirmed IC? Is he a jester or something? Is Kira normally a troll?

#3 2019-11-28 17:02:47

Pqwerty

KirbyKareem wrote:

i will be able to play here a ton no school for the next 5 dayssss

It's kind of weird that Kareem said he'd be playing a lot, but hasn't posted since like page 1. Also, he's still on Norweg. I can't tell if he is a jester, or if Thanksgiving break has him busier than he thought (I'm leaning towards the latter).

If Kareem is a jester, then we should get off him because he would win if lynched.

If Kareem has just not been playing since page 1, then he would be a hypocrite for voting for Norweg for not being serious.

I don't mean to be defending Kareem, but I think we should wait for his sub to come in before lynching, and then get an extension on the day for the sub.

#4 2019-11-28 17:21:08

Pqwerty

I agree

!vote KirbyKareem

#5 2019-11-28 18:31:07

Pqwerty

mutantdevle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

I don't mean to be defending Kareem

Why are you hesitant about defending Kareem?

I think Kareem is either scum or a hypocrite. I just want to clarify that I don't want to defend him at all.

#6 2019-11-30 07:38:39

Pqwerty

Hey, in addition to getting NorwegianBoy to say his win condition, can we talk about Crybaby's hammer? Jawapa and ZeldaXD think it was scummy (because the hammer was too quick and could've been prevented), and NorwegianBoy thinks that it wasn't (because he says Crybaby would try harder to blend in and wouldn't quickhammer if he was scum).

Personally, I thought that KK was just going to be scum or afKK (ba dm tss) for the whole game, and that Crybaby was just putting us out of our misery.
I think Norwegian's townread on him is odd, because Crybaby is now "trying harder", but it doesn't seem to make him any scummier (even though he says that Crybaby tries harder as scum). I'm not incriminating Norwegian because I know he's town, but I just doubt that his scumtell/towntell for Crybaby is rock-solid.

Also, can Peace explain why he thought we shouldn't trust ZeldaXD's mason claim, can ShadowsEdge please explain the distrust in NorwegianBoy and the claim that we can't communicate fully (criticized by Kira in #130), can Crybaby explain the thought process behind #157, and can Diff explain why he keeps saying he's scum?

#7 2019-11-30 16:42:14

Pqwerty

Wouldn't patient 0 show up on Kirby's list of criminals though?

#8 2019-12-01 01:49:52

Pqwerty

Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you
Mercenary and assassin at heart, no one can escape you!
Here's the catch... You're in a wheelchair...

Faction
You are aligned with ???
Your target is KirbyKareem. Trick the Town into lynching your target and let them do the dirty work for you.

Night Action
You have no night action.

Win Condition
You will win when your designed target has died.

This is fake news. Look in Onjit's post (#151). If you look closely at the win condition, it says that Kirby would win if he killed 3 mafia and a hitman. Notice that it says Hitman and not Hitmen (implying there is only 1 Hitman). Onjit said in #279 that he has not yet made a mistake yet. So, it wouldn't be possible to say the exact number of mafias and a wrong number of hitmen. So, obviously, your rolecard (which is supposed to be straight-up copy/pasted from your PM) is fake. So, because Mutant got you as scum and you are not the Hitman, you must be a mafia.

!vote Kira

Also, the plan to use a nightkill on Diff needs some work.

1) If Diff is actually patient 0 and no one has voted him today, he should naturally die from not being able to infect. So, let him die on his own instead of wasting a nightkill. Crybaby should try to hit a scumread instead.
2) Healing Peace would be a waste for Jawapa. If Jawapa heals Peace, then Peace won't be able to use his night action until the following night, but mafia can kill him the following night because it doesn't appear that town has a doc role. Jawapa should try to hit a scum with his heal (because if they aren't infected, they'll die).

#9 2019-12-01 01:58:24

Pqwerty

Crybaby wrote:

A thought just occured to me. What if the Mafia has a roleblocker and they block me from killing Diff?

If there's a Mafia RB, we'll still be fine. Mutant has an investigate, so we can lynch if he finds scum. You have a nightkill and Jawapa has a nightkill against everyone except Peace and Diff. Mafia would only have a nightkill and a roleblock. So it's their two options against our three. We just need to figure out the split (so that you and Jawapa don't target the same person; we need to maximize the mafia carnage).

#10 2019-12-01 01:59:21

Pqwerty

Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you
Mercenary and assassin at heart, no one can escape you!
Here's the catch... You're in a wheelchair...

Faction
You are aligned with ???
Your target is KirbyKareem. Trick the Town into lynching your target and let them do the dirty work for you.

Night Action
You have no night action.

Win Condition
You will win when your designed target has died.

This is fake news. Look in Onjit's post (#151). If you look closely at the win condition, it says that Kirby would win if he killed 3 mafia and a hitman. Notice that it says Hitman and not Hitmen (implying there is only 1 Hitman). Onjit said in #279 that he has not yet made a mistake yet. So, it wouldn't be possible to say the exact number of mafias and a wrong number of hitmen. So, obviously, your rolecard (which is supposed to be straight-up copy/pasted from your PM) is fake. So, because Mutant got you as scum and you are not the Hitman, you must be a mafia.

!vote Kira

Also, the plan to use a nightkill on Diff needs some work.

1) If Diff is actually patient 0 and no one has voted him today, he should naturally die from not being able to infect. So, let him die on his own instead of wasting a nightkill. Crybaby should try to hit a scumread instead.
2) Healing Peace would be a waste for Jawapa. If Jawapa heals Peace, then Peace won't be able to use his night action until the following night, but mafia can kill him the following night because it doesn't appear that town has a doc role. Jawapa should try to hit a scum with his heal (because if they aren't infected, they'll die).

http://image.prntscr.com/image/jArYXJJT … WuvMTg.png

No **** Sherlock.

There aren't more than 1.

Didn't you read your card? It says you are aligned with someone. That's impossible.

#11 2019-12-01 02:04:08

Pqwerty

!unvote

I misread the card, sorry.

#12 2019-12-01 02:07:35

Pqwerty

Kira wrote:

Diff is definitely another neutral, killing him or me shouldn't be your top priority imo.

I honestly highly suspect that this setup has 3 Neutrals, 3 Mafias, 7 Townies.

Also since you're online, who is the 3rd neutral? Are you counting Peace as the 3rd or something?

#13 2019-12-01 02:15:12

Pqwerty

Kira wrote:

Wait Nevermind. I reread Peace's post. So basically anyone who he infects turns into a puppet that can infect someone else?

What.

From my understanding, anyone who is infected can only infect someone who voted to lynch them. If they don't infect someone, they die. The whole reason why Peace is on Diff (#196,#201-#206) is because Peace was the only person to vote for diff, and apparently you can only infect people who voted for you.

#14 2019-12-01 02:35:50

Pqwerty

Different55 wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

The whole reason why Peace is on Diff (#196,#201-#206) is because Peace was the only person to vote for diff, and apparently you can only infect people who voted for you.

Peace is the only person to vote Diff, but what y'all seem to be forgetting, far more importantly, honestly, is that I'm not the only person peace voted for

You got me. On D1 Peace also voted for Kareem, who was town.

Wooted by:

#15 2019-12-01 02:55:28

Pqwerty

mutantdevle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Wouldn't patient 0 show up on Kirby's list of criminals though?

If there is one thing we are missing its this. This suggests that the infection isn't real which would point to peace and jawapa as being mafia. However, there are 3 reasons I don't buy into it over the current way of thinking about things. First of all, I simply don't think peace is capable of any of this as mafia. Secondly, it's ridiculously easy to prove as a lie. And finally, it would seem kinda unfair for Kirby to lose just because an infected person made it to end game when he has no role-related way of stopping it. So basically, I just think that the infection isn't considered as a criminal for the sake of Kirby's role's wincon.

@Shadow

Also, Slabdrill why did you investigate Mutant and how does claiming help the town? How is your role any different than a faction cop?

@Both Why did you both claim at once? Coincidence? What pressured you two to claim?

#16 2019-12-01 08:53:27

Pqwerty

Hey Kira

Here's another reason why you can't be the Hitman:

Onjit wrote:
Welcome to Mafia 36!
End Game

The game will end when someone wins.

It's literally in the first post of the game. So, you couldn't have won already because the game would be over.
Mutant investigated you as mafia and he's town from Slabdrill.
Also, as noted by rene in #373, you wouldn't be repeating the same message that you've already won and that you're for the town if you actually didn't care about your life.

We need a different roleclaim or something from you, because obviously you can't be a hitman who has won already.

I think you're pretty scummy already, and if your new claim sucks I'm hammering you.

On a side note, while I was looking back in the logs, I saw something scummy from Peace and Jawapa.

peace wrote:

also i belive that if crybaby shoots diff tonight (asumign we lyynch kira an dmutant didnt lie abotu his Fcop claim otherwise mutant=dead) and i get cured and either zelda get sinfected and dies N3 jawapa will end up being an vanilla townie as he already won the game by that he'll be specating andtalking and hiis night action become suseless unless were missing sometuithign

from post #335

mrjawapa wrote:

Did I just **** up?

My win condition isnt to cure everyone. It's to eliminate all threats to the town. I'm town aligned.

from post #338

peace wrote:

no its met when all the poele of the infected faction im in are eliminated but that doesnt matter for now youre still town like me so i belive your wincondition is alos to eliminate any thread to the town but that sint said in my result

from post #340

Here's all the weird stuff about that:
1) Peace makes up a win condition.
2) Jawapa says that he (as in himself, because he says "Did I just f- up?")  f----d up his win condition, even though he never what his win condition was.
3) Peace says Jawapa's win condition, but then says that his investigative role doesn't give win conditions, but that Jawapa must be town, just like himself.

Not to mention the fact that Roleblocker blocked Diff (because apparently infecting is a blockable night action according to rene), so it would be imposs to infect Peace in the first place. The whole infection thing seems made up.

Also, Jawapa didn't scumhunt at all today. He just randomly called the town stupid. And Peace peaced out as soon as he finished his act.

I think we (maybe) found our three mafia, but I want Kira to at least defend himself (and I'd like new claims or defenses from Peace and Jawapa).

Wooted by: (2)

#17 2019-12-01 09:01:40

Pqwerty

Correction: Jawapa never said what his win condition was.

Also, Role cop is easy to claim when you make up your role on the spot with your mafia friends.

#18 2019-12-01 09:08:58

Pqwerty

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card. Maybe he was clever enough to make this, too (assuming all 3 are scum, which is more likely than not at this point).

#19 2019-12-01 18:12:44

Pqwerty

mutantdevle wrote:
Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card. Maybe he was clever enough to make this, too (assuming all 3 are scum, which is more likely than not at this point).

You got me. I give up.

There was no way I'd win anyway. I had to change my win condition but I completely missed Onjit's post saying he'd end the game if someone won.

I am the Hitman. My faction is neutral. My win condition is to be the last survivor and kill everyone in the process.

That win condition was just too rough imo, especially with so many cops alive. I got role blocked Night 1 therefore my kill wasn't successful, a shame.

Wow, so you are the hitman? That's very interesting. That settles that there is a framer.

Also, thanks for confirming there's a role blocker.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm the Roleblocker. I roleblocked Different55 N1

Are you confusing diff with Kira? I can see why you'd get mixed up. They are very similar names.

First off, @Kira you first said that you don't have a nightkill, and now you do have a nightkill but got blocked. Shadow, the currently uncc'd Roleblocker, claimed to have blocked Diff55 (which is not you, and I hope Mutant was being ironic when he said that the names sound similar, because they don't).

If there is an actual roleblocker who did block Kira, I would claim now because mafia literally has 3 cop claims, 2 towns with kills, and a jester claim to shoot. So there's bigger fish to fry. If no one claims, it is safe to say that Kira is lying by making a new fake card again.

Oh wait...there aren't any more people left to claim roleblocker, so you must be scum.

Also, @mutant how did you go from being 100% convinced that Kira is mafia in #467

mutantdevle wrote:

This has removed any doubt I had over Kira being the hitman instead of mafia. Kira is 100% mafia and this post ties the final knot in the noose needed to hang him.

to 100% convinced that he was the hitman and that Shadow was lying?
Kira is literally just repeating the same trick, except instead of saying "Oh I'm the hitman and I already won, so I don't care anymore", he's saying "Oh I'm the hitman and I give up on the game, so I don't care anymore". If you are actually the Hitman, you are breaking rule #2.

Onjit wrote:

2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.

Wooted by:

#20 2019-12-02 04:04:44

Pqwerty

!vote Kira

#21 2019-12-03 08:17:49

Pqwerty

Hey everyone. After going through all 28 pages of this, I have some big conclusions to make.

1) Diff is absolutely "Patient 0".

Why?
Peace was the only person to vote for Diff, and he got infected. According to #201, the only way you can only spread the disease to people who voted for you the previous day.

Well why didn't the Roleblock work?
It's either the disease doesn't spread at night (where the people who vote for the infected get infected as soon as they vote, but aren't alerted until the nighttime) OR the disease is immune to Roleblocking. In post #574, Onjit said that he would say Yes to every role question (to avoid host meta), even if the answer was actually No. So, it is possible that the infection is RB immune.

Why is Zelda denying being infected?
That would be gamethrowing. As Diff said in #671, it would be gamethrowing because there is no way to cure the infection, so Zelda would be going against their irreversible wincon if they said they were infected.

2) Diff is NOT immune to kills.

Why?
As shown in posts #616, #627, and #628, Diff is too adamant about not being killed to have kill immunity.

3) Crybaby and Slabdrill are the remaining Mafia members.

Why Slabdrill?

Out of the blue (while not under any pressure from town), Slabdrill claimed that he is a Victory Condition Cop because he was probably going to die soon (post #499). He said he was going to die because his role is better than Mutant's, but he did not die. Victory Condition Cop is an easy role for mafia to claim when you have both the win condition for mafia and the win condition for town (the town win condition came from Norwegian's role reveal D1). Also, it's extremely convenient that Slab investigated Mutant (an easy townread) and Jawapa (a dead man). If you look at Slab's posts, there hasn't been any scumhunting going on whatsoever. Also, in post #479, Slab says that he doesn't fully believe Crybaby's vig claim, but doesn't explain why. Maybe this doubt comes from Slab knowing that Crybaby is his mafia partner.

I think Slab is the godfather because in #387, he asked Mutant (the faction cop) to investigate him, and obviously the godfather would ask to be investigated because the faction cop would get him as town (like what Mutant did in #636).

Why Crybaby?
Just like Slab, Crybaby claimed that he was vig (with no pressure to claim) after a "slip-up" in post #232. In #235, he says that he has to use his night action tonight (because we assume that the mafia would want to kill the vig, and it would be a waste for the vig to die without firing). Surprisingly (just like Slab), Crybaby didn't die either (even though Vig is a very dangerous role for the mafia). Vig is an easy role to claim if you already have a nightkill as mafia. Also, only one person died N1 and N2. If we really had all these killing roles, wouldn't you guys expect more carnage? Also, only one person died on N2 and it wasn't Diff. How did Diff survive if you weren't RB'd by the town's RB (who has no reason to lie about the block) and Diff isn't immune to nightkills? The only way I can see it is that Crybaby used his nightkill on Jawapa, and mafia only gets one kill per night, so he only got the one kill. Also, Crybaby spent the whole D2 helping Kira try and mislynch the town RB.

Also, in post #160, Crybaby says that Kirby was "an important kill" (direct quote) instead of "a big loss for the town". It just struck me as something the mafia would say, but I didn't know how much "proof" it really is.

4) Why isn't Mutant a suspect?
He wouldn't bus Kira so early.

tldr; Diff is Patient 0, Crybaby and Slab are the remaining mafia. I'm going to start the lynch on them, and Shadow should block the other one and be amazed that there won't be any kills tonight.

!vote Crybaby

Wooted by: (2)

#22 2019-12-03 09:08:41

Pqwerty

Crybaby wrote:

While Shadow has no reason to lie about not role blocking me, Diff has a reason to lie about being immune to nightkills. It keeps his role more kept in secrecy, which gives him an advantage as it gives people less information to work with in how to deal with him. On another note, these aren't even the only possibilities and you completely ignored the posts between me Shadow and Norboy discussing the possibility that there could be other Mafia roles or other mechanics at play here, too. I have no clue why Diff didn't die. All I know is that he didn't.

Listen. If Diff is immune to kills, then there's no way to kill him whatsoever, because a lynch on Diff would infect the entire town.

#23 2019-12-03 09:09:41

Pqwerty

Crybaby and what do you suppose the mafia did? Steal your bullet?

Wooted by:

#24 2019-12-03 09:14:39

Pqwerty

Again, if Diff is immune to nightkills, then it's impossible to kill him without infecting the whole town.

#25 2019-12-03 09:20:35

Pqwerty

Lynching him is what got peace infected in the first place.

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer