Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Re: The Blue Egg

Our first level may take a while to make if Bossking keeps watching The Walking Dead.

#52 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

0176 wrote:

Our first level may take a while to make if Bossking keeps watching The Walking Dead.

That addict. He has a drug.

#53 Before February 2015

Bossking

Im done with TWD already, waiting for new episodes now.
I cant open the level lately due to stupid internet that I cant be online all day to use it, and when you guys are on Im not, and vice-versa.
It would be a wiser idea to change the hoster.

#54 Before February 2015

Blindz0r

What kind of world is it?

Also we need to be more ACTIVE!!

Last edited by BLindZ0R (Jan 20 2013 7:04:32 pm)

The old blind man said "You're Blind z0r".

Want to see someone interviewed? Follow this Link !

#55 Before February 2015

Bossking wrote:

Im done with TWD already, waiting for new episodes now.
I cant open the level lately due to stupid internet that I cant be online all day to use it, and when you guys are on Im not, and vice-versa.
It would be a wiser idea to change the hoster.

Oh sorry, I wonder if anyone would volunteer for hosting it? (we'll have to animate it if so, argh)

#56 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Why am I not listed.

5671.jpg

#57 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Addi wrote:

Why am I not listed.

I apologize if wrong, but I must point out that you are in fact listed under members. If possible I reccommend a visit to the local ophthalmologist as you may not have perfect vision. Another possibility is amnesia. In which case, I believe you should look at a remembery. I apologize for the amnesy.

Last edited by GKAbyss (Jan 22 2013 5:15:10 pm)

#58 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

I wasn't listed before so hah.

5671.jpg

#59 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Addi wrote:

I wasn't listed before so hah.

You cannot be certain that this claim is correct. You know nothing of the past but the mere electrical signals kept by your internal organ of intelligence. How do you know that these have not been tampered with? This memory you speak of was likely placed within your hippocampus by the one known as 12melG. 12melG has been interfering in your life since you were born. For instance, remember your first hat, oh! but you cannot as shortly after the event, electrodes were placed upon your neural cells and the memory was lost forever. You may argue that this never happened, but you cannot know as 12melG has also erased that memory!

#60 Before February 2015

Blindz0r

Are we currently working on any maps? If so Pls PM me the link //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#61 Before February 2015

Muffin

Are you guys gonna make "Blue eggs and turkey"? I would love to see your interpretation of the Dr. Seuss classic we have all grown to love.

#62 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Today I have sent out a link and code to all members for the level I am hosting
It would be a great accomplishment to complete it by march, I will try to finish much this weekend.
Note: I really need to get a whitelist bot tomorrow.

#63 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I'll finish the whitelist bot today hopefully. I forgot to finish that, lol. Also this weekend I'll be out of town so I can't work. Sorry

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#64 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I hadn't known you were making one - I intended to just use the one on Doh's website if it was still there, but one made specifically for the crew would likely be better.
Since Master1 seems to have become ultra AFK, it is up to me to start up the group and functions and standards.

I am concerned with the plan of always having levels open, each host will need a whitelist bot, and will need to keep at least the bot in the level 24/7.
I have tried to keep myself in the level but I dc when the CPU goes into sleep mode, idk if a bot will do the same.

We will also need two leaders, and Drock suggested a recreation of the members system and the way the group operates.

#65 Before February 2015

Muftwin

GKAbyss wrote:

I have tried to keep myself in the level but I dc when the CPU goes into sleep mode, idk if a bot will do the same.

Theres a very easy way to prevent your computer from going to sleep mode if you want to use it.
http://www.ehow.com/how_6067464_do-comp … mode_.html

#66 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

I'm going to try my best to stay active here, just mark me Semi-active on the list, GKYbass or master1, since I'm really busy as an administrator on a MC server. Sorry.
I'll still be around at least. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Jan 25 2013 11:34:02 pm)

#67 Before February 2015

Blindz0r

Can you PM the link to the 2nd Map. I have another account named blindzer i can follow, so please add him to the white list bot.
Also should i host the Boss?

Last edited by BLindZ0R (Jan 26 2013 9:21:36 am)

#68 Before February 2015

It's a bit too early to say this, but I have an idea for the next map and it goes well with the onscreen art theme //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#69 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Any feedback from my pm Gkabyss?

Last edited by NaztyRushz (Jan 26 2013 2:45:13 pm)

#70 Before February 2015

Master1

GKAbyss wrote:

I hadn't known you were making one - I intended to just use the one on Doh's website if it was still there, but one made specifically for the crew would likely be better.
Since Master1 seems to have become ultra AFK, it is up to me to start up the group and functions and standards.

I am concerned with the plan of always having levels open, each host will need a whitelist bot, and will need to keep at least the bot in the level 24/7.

We will also need two leaders, and Drock suggested a recreation of the members system and the way the group operates.

If you need my recommendations for who the leaders should be, I'd say my top 3 are
Drock2308
Bossking
Boh

(not in any particular order)

Last edited by Master1 (Jan 26 2013 9:53:17 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#71 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Needs to be done:
1. Finish current level
2. Have Bossking leave a bot in the level he is hosting 24/7
3. If current level is going to be run when I am AFK, a bot will be needed to let others place checkpoints, and /respawn, /loadlevel, /reset
4. Help those who have trouble going to levels
5. Decide on way to choose leaders
6. Finish deciding on two applicants
7. Possibly have Master1 open another level that we had been working on which may become a The Blue Egg level
8. Think of ideas for new levels
9. Organize membership and working systems

Last edited by GKAbyss (Jan 26 2013 11:14:02 pm)

#72 Before February 2015

GKAbyss wrote:

3. If current level is going to be run when I am AFK, a bot will be needed to let others place checkpoints, and /respawn, /loadlevel, /reset

BuzzerBee made a bot that does this once. It's outdated but you can ask him, probably.

#73 Before February 2015

fille02

hey eggs can i join this crew look to my profile i am from sweden and are in ee sooo much profile----->http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/fille02

#74 Before February 2015

Bossking

Just give me a bot and I will try to do 24/7 host

#75 Before February 2015

Blindz0r

Same Here I Can Try and Host The Boss If Master1 or Gkabyss allows it. Also we need a fun map that all members of EE Can enjoy Not just a boss, Something else.

GKAbyss 1423838092123340

Board footer