Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2019-11-09 21:50:54

NoNK

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

yikes

!vote Kira

#202 2019-11-09 21:54:37

ShadowsEdge

NoNK wrote:

yikes

!vote Kira

You realize that you're tying the votes by voting for Kira?

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#203 2019-11-09 21:59:46

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Why do you think mutant and/or shadow are scum?

gLjTZE1.png

#204 2019-11-09 22:00:57

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

(To Ele)

gLjTZE1.png

#205 2019-11-09 22:01:12

NoNK

Yeah, that's my intention. I would rather lynch kira over mutant.

I've read most of this game. I completely ignored Crybaby VS. Mutant because lol I'm not reading that quote gore.
I read your lastest post. You're actually solving. I like that.

My lynch preference today is zelda. Why is mutant the best lynch?

Little sidenote, this doesn't say all that much (Although, if NoNK is scum, then it might I suppose), I don't like that NoNK put the color for townlean as yellow. Yellow seems more of like a null-suspicion color, yet he claimed it as townlean. I just find it odd.

this color is hard to read on my screen and I don't feel like copy pasting in hex codes to make my post even fancier. If you know any other [color = some word ] that isn't ugly and looks "towny", let me know! I'm thinking maybe cyan.

#206 2019-11-09 22:10:05

NoNK

Actually forget about kira lurking, you do have some good points about mutant, and I think mutant + zelda are both scummy on the basis that neither of them are solving the game when they typically do. That being said I think zelda is scummier. I think ele/task/shadow are more or less a solid townblock. 

@Shadow, even if you don't townread me because of my predecessor / choice in colors, I want you to at least ISO zelda this game and ISO zelda in C9++ and ISO zelda in purgatorEE (all short reads... lol) and realize just how drastically different he is playing. He lacks any gamesolving MO and is just playing defensive and self aware and it's super gross and needs rope.

!vote ZeldaXD

#207 2019-11-09 22:17:25

ShadowsEdge

I've explained multiple times why I found Mutant the best lynch for today, if you haven't seen it from my posts talking about it then I assume you really aren't paying attention to this game. But to sum it up:

> Mutant hasn't been trying to solve the game. The only clear suspicion he's had against anyone is against Crybaby/NoNK.
> Mutant isn't acting on his suspicion of Crybaby/NoNK and instead offered a counterlynch against someone who he only has a hunch against.
> Mutant has a connection to Crybaby/NoNK with the BS argument on D2, and since I find Crybaby/NoNK suspicious, by the connection in their regard, I therefore find Mutant suspicious.

Ok so I just messed around with a bunch of colors, because I got interested if there were some alternatives to the Green and Light Green, and apparently there's a lot more colors that BBCode supports than I thought. Just some few that I tried out: Cyan, Teal, Seagreen, Yellowgreen, Lime. Did not know that all these sort of colors were supported on here. I always thought it was the basic "Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple" sort of colors. So pretty neat they have all those.
Transparent text is always the way to go with town reads, though.
I will say that I don't deny that Zelda is acting inherently scummy, but I still believe in the scumminess of Mutant. The fact that you're trying to deter the lynch to Zelda, despite agreeing just now that Mutant is scummy, worries me. I'll think it over whether I agree on Zelda, but for now I plan on sticking to Mutant.

~BeepnBoop

#208 2019-11-09 22:56:08

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Shadow for the record your reasons for finding me scummy are embarrassingly stupid.

Is anyone else willing to vote Kira? Because if not then I guess I'm forced to join NoNK on Zelda in order to survive.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

> Mutant hasn't been trying to solve the game.

Not true.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The only clear suspicion he's had against anyone is against Crybaby/NoNK.

Not true.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Mutant isn't acting on his suspicion of Crybaby/NoNK and instead offered a counterlynch against someone who he only has a hunch against.

Kinda true.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Mutant has a connection to Crybaby/NoNK with the BS argument on D2, and since I find Crybaby/NoNK suspicious, by the connection in their regard, I therefore find Mutant suspicious.

I find it completely hilarious that you think I'd use this method to create distance between myself and a scum partner rather than something much more efficient that I wouldn't have to waste hours of my life on.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#209 2019-11-09 23:13:49

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

To be honest Shadow I find your comments towards me somewhat insulting. I agree with you that Crybaby's actions achieved nothing. I was constantly mentioning that to him throughout our argument; you've even paraphrased me in criticising him for it - and it was part of the reason why I found his actions so scummy. But to suggest that I got nothing out of it was just ludicrous.

You clearly hold my scum ability in too high of a regard if you think that I'd spend so much of my time actively questioning Crybaby like I have done. Here's a fun fact for you, at no point did I ever properly conclude Crybaby was scum (though I wanted him to think that I had). Despite the amount of scummy **** he said he had a lot of townie stuff in their too. Because of that, I wanted to continue questioning him until I was sure that he was scum. Meanwhile, I wanted to place my vote somewhere useful. Voting Crybaby before I've reached a conclusion just for the sake of appearances is not useful. Because my scum read of Kira isn't based on his words but rather his lack of content, voting is the only thing I can do to prompt said content. As of yet he hasn't done anything townie so I have no reason to remove my vote from him.

Also, if you haven't noticed, Crybaby and I weren't finished when he replaced out. Our debate was cut short and the replacement entirely **** up trying to resolve my read because NoNK can't answer for Crybaby. So the choice I'm then faced with is then to either make my conclusion with questions still in my head that I'll never have answered or essentially restart my read and give NoNK a chance. For now I'm ignoring my opinion of Crybaby in order to form a new read on NoNK, but that's not to say I won't use Crybaby's actions to form a final read on the slot later on.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#210 2019-11-09 23:16:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Uh hi
apologies for being dead today, got quite a lot of stuff on my plate plus got sick gg

i don't like this wagon that builds up on mutant
and kira randomly popping in just to hop on it makes the wagon seem even scummier for me
also i disagree with the statement that mutant is not trying to solve this game

NoNK wrote:

8: eleizibeth -- seems to be kind of sitting back and shading the popular targets. "what are you doing peace lmao" "kirby did you even try to read about the game haha". That's objectively scummy but at the same time I'm not sure if ele is just a weak player who isn't able to generate decent content so for his slot it's a scumlean instead of a hard scumread like zelda because I don't know if he's capable of a decent towngame. That being said, he was being kind of cautious about what he posts - "I don't know what to bring up except conspiracies" (paraphrased) which reminds me of 2B town, though actions speak louder then words so I don't have enough to justify townreading him here

NoNK wrote:

I think ele/task/shadow are more or less a solid townblock. 

????? How did this happen?

Also are we really arguing about colour of text in our posts lmao

I've read some notes above about Zelda and reread his iso
Which essentially consists of sheeping an opinion about D2 lynch pool and poking holes in my boat, if you will
Sooo

!vote ZeldaXD

Kira is another person scoring high on my scumlist right now, so I'd be down to lynching either

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#211 2019-11-09 23:20:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

!vote Zelda

I want to make it clear that yes, this vote is primarily motivated by my will to survive. I don't currently have a read on Zelda either way. There's about 10 hours left in the day and I plan to go to bed soon. By the time I wake up the day will likely be over.

If I'm mislynched twice in a row on the same setup for reasons I consider fundamentally stupid then I'm actually going to be so **** ****.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#212 2019-11-09 23:21:22

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Pedit:

I was writing my post before Task's so my intention was to tie the votes not put it in favour of Zelda dying. That said, I'm not unvoting.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#213 2019-11-09 23:23:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Mutant what do you think about Kira and the Kira wagon?

i8SwC8p.png

#214 2019-11-09 23:26:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I town read Shadow, Task and Tofuu.

I strongly scum read Kira.

Zelda and Slabdrill are firm null reads.

If either NoNK or eleizibeth flips scum the other is town. By default I consider them both null.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#215 2019-11-09 23:28:34

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

Mutant what do you think about Kira and the Kira wagon?

If the day required a full majority to go through then I'd still be voting Kira. He is my strongest scum read especially considering after my vote on him he continued to do nothing before opportunistically vote for me.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#216 2019-11-09 23:28:45

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Why did you vote for Zelda over Kira then?

i8SwC8p.png

#217 2019-11-09 23:29:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

wait i got ninjad

i8SwC8p.png

#218 2019-11-09 23:30:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

actually the question still stands

also vote count pls noobroy <3

i8SwC8p.png

#219 2019-11-09 23:38:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 8 and a half hours or until a majority has been reached.
The majority for this day is [5]

[3] ZeldaXD: NoNK, mutantdevle, Taskmanager
[2] Mutantdevle: ShadowsEdge, Kira
Not voting: ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#220 2019-11-09 23:40:43

ShadowsEdge

mutantdevle wrote:

Shadow for the record your reasons for finding me scummy are embarrassingly stupid.

In what way are they stupid?

mutantdevle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

> Mutant hasn't been trying to solve the game.

Not true.

Your response to my first accusation provides no substantial information on the topic. It's simply saying that my accusation is false. But if it's false, then you should surely be able to provide instances where you have been trying to solve the game, right? If you are of the belief you have been trying to solve the game, then show evidence, your rebuttal is weak because it has no grounds, it's just you saying that I'm wrong and saying nothing to it.

mutantdevle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

The only clear suspicion he's had against anyone is against Crybaby/NoNK.

Not true.

Again, your rebuttal to my claim is weak. You provide no evidence showing off instances where you have suspected other players. I've said that you have, specifically Kira, but the only one you've provided viable evidence for is Crybaby/NoNK. I'm explaining my reasons for my claims, and showing why I believe them. You're simply saying my claims are false, calling it a day and hoping that I'll change my mind because of a simple "You're wrong."

mutantdevle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Mutant isn't acting on his suspicion of Crybaby/NoNK and instead offered a counterlynch against someone who he only has a hunch against.

Kinda true.

You agree with this one, but only to a degree. Similarly to the other reasonings, you dont explain your motives, you dont provide any evidence, you just say your response to it, simple at that, and call it a day.

mutantdevle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Mutant has a connection to Crybaby/NoNK with the BS argument on D2, and since I find Crybaby/NoNK suspicious, by the connection in their regard, I therefore find Mutant suspicious.

I find it completely hilarious that you think I'd use this method to create distance between myself and a scum partner rather than something much more efficient that I wouldn't have to waste hours of my life on.

C'mon Mutant, you know that's not how Mafia works. You're trying to put doubt into my reason by saying "But would I do this?" That's the most scummiest way you could go about trying to defend yourself. You never just expect someone to do what they always do, because then it becomes a habit, you can easily change habits, and throw off the entire game, especially with your experience, I definitely wouldn't put it past your ability.

Your response to my claims just seems like a way to disregard them, without even putting in the effort to put in any reasoning as to why you believe they're false (Thus further proving the not been trying to solve the game claim). And the only substantial part of your entire post seems to just be a reason to discredit me.

My reasons for scum-reading you are not "embarrassingly stupid," because you give no evidence to disprove why you're not scum.

mutantdevle wrote:

Here's a fun fact for you, at no point did I ever properly conclude Crybaby was scum (though I wanted him to think that I had).

You literally made a part of your post concluding that you scumread him:

mutantdevle wrote:

Now here's why I scum read you Crybaby:
- You have stated that you also think that the pool is likely to be all town.
- This means that you agree with my conclusion but not with my reasoning.
- You then attack and try to disprove my reasoning.
- As town, you'd have no reason to do this. So what if my logic is flawed? It results in the same reads as you.
- Why would you try to debate me on my reads if you agree with my reads?
- All of your comments towards my theories seem to be made with the intention of either trying to get me to reconsider my reads / have anyone reading the argument think I'm scum for the way I've formed my reads.
- Why would you want me to reconsider my reads if you agree with them?
- Why would you want people to think I'm scum if you think I'm town?
- If you didn't agree with my reads, and instead thought that Shadow or peace were mafia, then I'd understand you trying to deconstruct my opinion to this level. But at the moment, based on what you've said of your own opinions, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.
- You've seemingly picked up a mantra that you want people to think for themselves so you provide them with theories that you don't believe in (things they can easily think about themselves without you needing to point them out).
- It's like you don't want people to come to the same conclusion that you did.
- This LAMIST approach of "I'm not influencing people's opinions!" just looks like attempts to look busy and contribute to the game without really adding anything.
- Everything you've done just feels like a setup to put enough doubt into Shadow and I that after today's lynch it would be reasonable to still consider us for lynches later on.

If you're approach was to make him "think" that you had scum-read him, instead of actually scum-reading him, then why would you put the effort into creating an entire list dedicated to why you scum-read Crybaby.

mutantdevle wrote:

Voting Crybaby before I've reached a conclusion just for the sake of appearances is not useful. Because my scum read of Kira isn't based on his words but rather his lack of content, voting is the only thing I can do to prompt said content. As of yet he hasn't done anything townie so I have no reason to remove my vote from him.

I prompted you to vote for Crybaby today. You could have easily made a conclusion, you made a conclusion on Crybaby before, claiming that you scum-read them (See the quote above). But instead of voting for Crybaby/NoNK, you deterred the vote over to Kira, because of... a lack of content? What reason do you have to vote for someone that hasn't said much over someone that you LITERALLY claimed as scum.

mutantdevle wrote:

Also, if you haven't noticed, Crybaby and I weren't finished when he replaced out. Our debate was cut short and the replacement entirely **** up trying to resolve my read because NoNK can't answer for Crybaby.

Crybaby was the one who cut the debate short, not because of replacing out. Crybaby replaced out D3 iirc. The debate stopped because Crybaby started a lynch against me, and thus changed the course of the debate. It was not cut short because of Crybaby's replacement, but instead because of Crybaby's intent.

mutantdevle wrote:

For now I'm ignoring my opinion of Crybaby in order to form a new read on NoNK, but that's not to say I won't use Crybaby's actions to form a final read on the slot later on.

Bad idea. But whatever floats your boat man.

I don't agree with the narrative of Zelda's position, simply because the two people I scum-read the most are both for the lynch, which could mean multiple things, but highest regards in my opinion is that:

> Zelda is town, and we're helping the scum team with their lynch, hence why it's being more supported.
> Zelda is being bussed by his teammates.

There is the chance that my reads are wrong, but until I'm proven wrong, or until Mutant and NoNK can provide me with a real reason to why I shouldn't be putting them up for the hammer, I'm standing my ground.

~BeepnBoop

#221 2019-11-09 23:42:08

ShadowsEdge

Flip I forgot to do the spoiler again. Sorry.

~BeepnBoop

#222 2019-11-09 23:44:37

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

actually the question still stands

also vote count pls noobroy <3

I voted Zelda simply because I don't want to die. Like I say, if the ruleset was majority and not popularity I'd still be voting Kira. But I can't vote Kira if I'm lynched.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#223 2019-11-09 23:46:52

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Dear god shadow you sound like Crybaby

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#224 2019-11-09 23:48:23

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Well I hope my death will be useful to town and give the necessary info on my voters to catch the scum.

gLjTZE1.png

#225 2019-11-09 23:48:31

ShadowsEdge

mutantdevle wrote:

Dear god shadow you sound like Crybaby

If that's the case, it's because you're not giving me reason to believe you're not scum. You're providing only evidence to further support the claim that you are scum. Provide evidence, debate on it, show ANY reason to believe you aren't scum. Because thus far, you've not provided a single claim that can actually be used in your favor.

~BeepnBoop

peace1574099629768214

Board footer