Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-11-14 15:38:44

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

Also I managed to get Task and Slab correctly lmfao even if it was for the wrong reasons https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 41#p767741

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#27 2019-11-14 15:51:43

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kira wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

both kira and nonk were really scummy
if i was town i wouldve followed zelda into voting tofuu i think

I lost all motivation when I saw my role,

I legit always get vanilla townie, big reason why I was inactive at first

This. I'm 100% burnt out of being vanilla townie (peace's game doesnt count). I'll probably take a time from playing because if I get scum at this point it's going to be very obvious.

gLjTZE1.png

#28 2019-11-14 16:56:52

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Lmao as if it was Kira the one who threw the game under the bus, just look at this dude

NoNK wrote:

Read the game though

Task knows you're mafia
Shadow knows you're mafia
Slab puts you below me

Projecting confidence only works on newbies

NoNK wrote:

Keep in mind if Kira was town he would actually be panicked right now because town voting on town can be an instant loss in LYLO

NoNK wrote:

The distancing isn't working

abort, ABORT!!!

NoNK wrote:

Why are you for voting your partner instead of me?

NoNK wrote:

Zelda I get what you're doing and I appreciate the attempt at distancing but next time, you should tell kira to acknowledge your existence

NoNK wrote:

All town should vote on kira despite his best efforts. Mafia should too for that matter, otherwise it will become too obvious that you're his partner.

NoNK wrote:

Imagine how bad it will feel after flaming this hard and still losing.

No amount of funny formatting can save you.

NoNK wrote:

Actually I don't think I have any reason to be fighting this hard when everyone in the town scumreads kira already.

It's not like I'm going to convince him or his partner that he is mafia. See you tomorrow.

NoNK wrote:

Btw if slabdrill is town like I think he is (since he voted on zelda with intent to kill), and he gets replaced by luka, there's no way luka is going to come to the conclusion that Kira/Zelda is anything but 2 mafia

Time is on our side here and the clock is ticking...

NoNK wrote:

Yeah kira is kind of outed mafia but sometimes you just get caught i mean it sucks and it feels bad but thats the game

NoNK wrote:

BTW just a heads up for Slabdrill (or his replacement) and Tofuu Joe

One of you is mafia, and I don't know which

If you are the mafia, the only chance you have at victory is sacrificing zeldaXD, because Kira is already hard defending him so once zelda flips red, kira will be outed mafia for being the only guy hard defending him without any good reason

You need to sacrifice Zelda tomorrow if you want to have any hope of tricking the town, otherwise the whole team will come together very obviously as all the three people who didn't vote for zelda

Thank you and good luck!

NoNK wrote:

Maybe you should just switch to zelda's strategy and throw shade at me and dodge my questions instead?

NoNK wrote:

Your actions are not town motivated and I'm basically just going to keep cornering you until you get lynched so basically gl

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by: (3)

#29 2019-11-15 09:30:20

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Nobody found Kira suspicious for hammering Kareem, if anything it would make him more townie. Nothing wrong with Kareem's lynch.

gLjTZE1.png

peace1574099629768214

Board footer