Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2019-10-16 13:02:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

Townlean:
Onjit
NoNK

Scumlean:
Peace

Null:
Everyone else

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#102 2019-10-16 13:43:44

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

really feeling noweg/tasl/cry scum team

Peace i want you to answer three questions.

1: Why exactly are you scumreading me? Is it because i voted Crybaby and ShadowsEdge? I did so because i wanted to get the game out of the no discussion state, it was also scumprobing to see if any mafia would react to it. With that information in mind, do you still think i’m mafia?

2: TaskManager and Crybaby had barely even posted real content or voted anyone before you accused them of being scum. Can you explain what posts by Task and Crybaby made you believe that they are scum?

3: What is the connection between me and Cry/Task? Why are you so sure that we specifically are in the same scumteam? And why are you sure about 3 mafia in the scumteam specifically, you know there can be only 2 mafia as well right? I want a good answer to these questions, or you are going to eat rope.

#103 2019-10-16 14:17:41

NoNK

I revoke my townread on daneeko, this guy ain't 2B.

Wooted by:

#104 2019-10-16 14:23:27

daneeko

aw man

UzI5nBc.png

#105 2019-10-16 14:37:22

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

@Mutant hey it would be cool to have a timeanddate countdown for the day end
That would rid you and the players of the burden of asking and answering the question "how much time left"

Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:
!vote ZeldaXD

it's been like 12 hours and he hasn't even posted yet. How scummy is that?!

(I'd join the peace wagon but I don't want to push it to L-2 when we have like 60 hours of discussion time left)

Vote Zelda

I trust anything Onjit says

I feel odd about this post
I have a slight town lean on Onjit, but this post feels to me like Kira setting up a post to potentially paint a bad picture of him later
Why do you trust Onjit so much, kira?

Peace's wagon is gaining votes too quickly
There's a sound reason to lynch him, yes, but since we still have some time on our hands I'm going to play around

!vote Daneeko

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#106 2019-10-16 15:05:53

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ZeldaXD needs to post.
Daneeko needs to look less scummy.
Crybaby needs to stop trolling.
Diff needs to say something allignment indicative so i can townbin him.
Peace needs to explain why he acts like a scumlord.
Hmm was that everything...?

#107 2019-10-16 15:17:41

peace

!unvote
!vote daneeko

not caring about L-1 and wanted to rush this lynch knowing im town kirs is sus too of putting me on L1 aswell onjit get stonw vibes fo runvoting noweg hs a point in her question so i unovte becuase of that +he unvoted for me when  iwas at L1 i didnt suspect ou 3 becuase of conenctions btu because of other things crybaby isnt solvoigign t he game at all but just voting himself and talkign to him self alos zelda needs to post

also..

mutantdevle wrote:

and any roles with pre-game choices will be prompted to choose.

this is an intresthing thing so some roles can do pre game things...

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#108 2019-10-16 15:25:15

peace

can we

!prod

zzelda for not posting at all?

peace.png

#109 2019-10-16 15:25:36

peace

**** i cant edit i meant

!prod zelda

peace.png

#110 2019-10-16 15:38:40

Kira

TaskManager wrote:

@Mutant hey it would be cool to have a timeanddate countdown for the day end
That would rid you and the players of the burden of asking and answering the question "how much time left"

Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:
!vote ZeldaXD

it's been like 12 hours and he hasn't even posted yet. How scummy is that?!

(I'd join the peace wagon but I don't want to push it to L-2 when we have like 60 hours of discussion time left)

Vote Zelda

I trust anything Onjit says

I feel odd about this post
I have a slight town lean on Onjit, but this post feels to me like Kira setting up a post to potentially paint a bad picture of him later
Why do you trust Onjit so much, kira?

Peace's wagon is gaining votes too quickly
There's a sound reason to lynch him, yes, but since we still have some time on our hands I'm going to play around

!vote Daneeko
vote taskmanager

Voting task because he started suspecting me

#111 2019-10-16 15:48:55

ShadowsEdge

Ayo, sorry for inactivity, had band practice last night and was just out of it so I went to sleep.

I can't say all too much about the Peace wagon, though, because most of my thoughts on it are the same thoughts that others have already presented. Basically, I feel that, though Peace has proven to be fairly scummy, because of reasons mentioned by others, the wagon is building too quickly.

The only person who I really see trying to push the wagon quickly is Daneeko, sentiment on him has already been mentioned.

Although, I don't believe that Peace is innocent, despite Daneeko pushing the wagon:

peace wrote:

noweg stop makign me dead becuase i voted for you crybaby stop talkign to yourself and go solve thegame really...

Just one of the parts of his that I noticed. Norwegian brought it up before, but his accusations have been mainly just "Oh this person seems suspicious!!" while not providing any reasoning for why. And then Norwegian calls Peace out for it, lynches him, and Peace's response is basically "Stop voting for me because I voted for you." It's a weak response, and provides no information to why he is innocent.

In my opinion, Peace has been sort of just throwing stuff around and hoping that they stick. If he really is town and is being framed, then he's not really doing the best job at proving himself innocent.

Can't really say much more about it all, because most of what needs to be said has already been said. I do agree with Norwegian and others that there should be time to look into the possibilities, and to have discussion. So I'm not going to be lynching Peace yet.

Anyway, I have school in a bit, so I'll be somewhat inactive again, but just wanted to put some of my thoughts out there.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#112 2019-10-16 15:51:25

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

Voting task because he started suspecting me

I think Kira got hacked by Peace because this is the exact same response Peace had to Norwegian.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#113 2019-10-16 16:31:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Onjit wrote:

Also I'm more inclined to believe that Jawapa was joking about not reading his rolecard, and that Daneeko is a nub for thinking of following along

I read it the day I got it.

NoNK wrote:

Real talk jawapa, do you actually believe the spaghetti logic you're posting, or is this just a reaction test?

"Spaghetti logic"

Different55 wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

If I die tonight, Nonk or daneeko should be lynched first thing.

See you can't do crap like that, it doesn't work. If they're maf, they're going to kill someone else. If they're innocent, maf will kill you to send you on a goose chase.

Unless that's what they want you to think.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Post 45 and 46 is so scummy i can’t EVEN!
NoNK is one of my townleans for awesomely deconstructing Jawapas ****!
Crybaby, the time has come for you to join the wagon of justice, stop **** and LYNCH PEACE

He didnt deconstruct anything. He said I was wrong and claimed it was a joke.

That's not a counter.

Daneeko wrote:

good question

!unvote mrjawapa
!vote peace

Lynch hoping

Discord: jawp#5123

#114 2019-10-16 16:34:33

Different55
Forum Admin

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

ZeldaXD needs to post.
Daneeko needs to look less scummy.
Crybaby needs to stop trolling.
Diff needs to say something allignment indicative so i can townbin him.
Peace needs to explain why he acts like a scumlord.
Hmm was that everything...?

Is suggesting a few votes to put pressure on/nuke an inactive (Zelda) alignment indicative? Maybe we can just get him swapped out for a backup, if there are any.

I'm not sold on peace yet but that's mainly because I haven't gone through his past games yet. Will soon. Also not loving how quickly and how often we're hitting L-1. Feels like a lot of failed hammer attempts, idk if by the scum or masons but I'd lean towards scum considering the masons have no reason to have such strong conviction this early on. Never played with masons before, feel like that's going to complicate looking for coordination between players when outing the wrong group of collaborators could hurt town.

If this peace thing does go through and he flips red I'm gonna look really bad but I think my reasoning for suspecting the wagon is solid.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#115 2019-10-16 16:43:12

peace

mutant canwe get mroe vote coutns? and what happens if no majority is reached?

peace.png

#116 2019-10-16 16:51:23

daneeko

peace wrote:
!unvote
!vote daneeko

not caring about L-1 and wanted to rush this lynch knowing im town kirs is sus too of putting me on L1 aswell onjit get stonw vibes fo runvoting noweg hs a point in her question so i unovte becuase of that +he unvoted for me when  iwas at L1 i didnt suspect ou 3 becuase of conenctions btu because of other things crybaby isnt solvoigign t he game at all but just voting himself and talkign to him self alos zelda needs to post

also..

mutantdevle wrote:

i already clarified that i wasnt trying to push the lynch wagon on you, it was just bad wording on my behalf

UzI5nBc.png

#117 2019-10-16 17:21:08

Kira

Vote peace

i believe peace is the way to go, too many ppl suffered from wars and disasters

Wooted by: (2)

#118 2019-10-16 17:22:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Daneeko i wanna see your reads.

#119 2019-10-16 17:28:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Daneeko wrote:
peace wrote:
!unvote
!vote daneeko

also..

mutantdevle wrote:

i already clarified that i wasnt trying to push the lynch wagon on you, it was just bad wording on my behalf

This doesn't hold together
You said you're not unvoting Peace, and then said there's nothing else to do because (im guessing?) the reason for lynching him is obvious and we should discuss something else meanwhile
Now you're saying you didn't even push a wagon on him? What does poor wording of that post has to do with it?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#120 2019-10-16 17:34:44

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm almost tempted to vote for Daneeko, but Peace is on his wagon and i don't trust him at all atm. :/

#121 2019-10-16 17:50:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

Is suggesting a few votes to put pressure on/nuke an inactive (Zelda) alignment indicative? Maybe we can just get him swapped out for a backup, if there are any.

I don't see the point in pressuring a slot if it's not even active, and unless you can prove that ZeldaXD is reading the thread and intentionally lurking we might as well just wait for Mutant to prod her.

Different55 wrote:

I'm not sold on peace yet but that's mainly because I haven't gone through his past games yet. Will soon. Also not loving how quickly and how often we're hitting L-1. Feels like a lot of failed hammer attempts, idk if by the scum or masons but I'd lean towards scum considering the masons have no reason to have such strong conviction this early on. Never played with masons before, feel like that's going to complicate looking for coordination between players when outing the wrong group of collaborators could hurt town.

So you're not sure about Peace yet, noted. Then who are your main suspicions? I'm guessing the peeps that has put Peace at L-1 multiple times by now?
Also i don't know why you are town PR speculating, there is an very large variety of roles we may have in this setup. So there's a high chance there aren't any masons at all. (Or maybe there are 2 groups of masons? heh.) Main focus right now should be finding the scum team, don't worry about masons. I think i read somewhere it is only a 21~% chance of there being only 2 mafia in the setup. So most likely there will be 3 mafioso. 

Different55 wrote:

If this peace thing does go through and he flips red I'm gonna look really bad but I think my reasoning for suspecting the wagon is solid.

Suspecting the high speed in which people voted Peace? Yes.
Suspecting that Peace is not mafia? No, his slot is very scummy looking and i am most confident in him flipping red out of everyone so far. (Either that, or Serial killer. But don't worry about that yet. Main focus for us= Mafia.)

#122 2019-10-16 17:50:53

daneeko

well, my reads as of right now

probably town:  nonk, norweg

probably maf: peace

null: everyone else

i almost want to suspect jawapa as well, but idk

UzI5nBc.png

#123 2019-10-16 17:56:08

NoNK

Something tells me that asking for a reads list may not be the best way of finding this guy's alignment, most people aren't even readable yet. I'm not getting anything out of those consensus reads.

#124 2019-10-16 17:56:25

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Daneeko wrote:

i guess ill do that as well..?

Daneeko wrote:

well

nonk has a good point

i guess ill just

!vote mrjawapa

My main beef with you Daneeko is posts like this. It seems like you're trying to appear as very cautious, you don't want to cause an commotion. Quietly sheeping others in their opinion. This seems like a scum behaviour. I don't know if you always play like this or if acting reserved just comes naturally to you, but i'm not sure i like it. Can you go into more detail about your meta? How do you usually play as a town vs as scum? Have you a lot of experience playing mafia games?

#125 2019-10-16 17:57:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

NoNK wrote:

Something tells me that asking for a reads list may not be the best way of finding this guy's alignment, most people aren't even readable yet. I'm not getting anything out of those consensus reads.

That's information in itself. He has a very political reads list. You're a smart guy NoNK, you know what that could mean right?

TaskManager1572082667765837

Board footer