Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#351 2019-10-20 17:38:28

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I had that same fear about you NoNK, but i've put those aside because i highly doubt there is any scum motive in your posts. It is in the interest of the town to co-operate in finding scum. And because you're my strongest townread i have openly allied myself with you. Because two town votes are stronger than one and can sway the town into the right direction.

In a game where the the whole tagline is basically "trust nobody" this reads like you two trying to lampshade your connection.

Still writing up a whole brain dump

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#352 2019-10-20 17:39:17

Different55
Forum Admin

NoNK wrote:

@mrjawapa, kira, different55

Trying to re-read this day and pick out exactly what is being argued is legit making my eyes bleed and I feel like I'm just going to hilariously misinterpret everything.

For the sake of absolute clarity, could I get a tl;dr of the points against norwegianboy, explained like I just joined this game?

working on it.

- ShinsukeIto

#353 2019-10-20 17:42:12

NoNK

It doesn't need to be just one person who does that btw, if all 3 of you post your thoughts that would be fantastico so we can compare notes and try to get this spaghetti game on the same page to some degree

#354 2019-10-20 17:46:53

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Good luck.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#355 2019-10-20 18:05:24

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NoNK wrote:

@mrjawapa, kira, different55

Trying to re-read this day and pick out exactly what is being argued is legit making my eyes bleed and I feel like I'm just going to hilariously misinterpret everything.

For the sake of absolute clarity, could I get a tl;dr of the points against norwegianboy, explained like I just joined this game?

I'll outline why I suspect everyone I do.

Give me like 20 mins

Discord: jawp#5123

#356 2019-10-20 18:06:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Diff55, now that i’ve freed myself from the shackles of tunneling you. And had a short break to think about everything. I think your slot looks much better. Through my constant attacks it never seemed like you were trying to sidestep or feel sorry for yourself. Which would be typical for scum players. I know you probably will still scumread me based on my progression. But i personally think your responses have been largely town indicative. Isn’t it good we had this spout? It made me change my initial read of basically null on you, to actual townleaning.
I highly suggest the town to vote for Kira, his posting has been opportunistic. Jawapa is also suspicious.
I’d never advocate voting me because another mislynch will lose us another two townies, but if it does happen then the town should really focus on those two suspicious slots that have been largely staying in the background and casting shade.

#357 2019-10-20 18:21:24

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Diff55, now that i’ve freed myself from the shackles of tunneling you. And had a short break to think about everything. I think your slot looks much better. Through my constant attacks it never seemed like you were trying to sidestep or feel sorry for yourself. Which would be typical for scum players. I know you probably will still scumread me based on my progression. But i personally think your responses have been largely town indicative. Isn’t it good we had this spout? It made me change my initial read of basically null on you, to actual townleaning.
I highly suggest the town to vote for Kira, his posting has been opportunistic. Jawapa is also suspicious.
I’d never advocate voting me because another mislynch will lose us another two townies, but if it does happen then the town should really focus on those two suspicious slots that have been largely staying in the background and casting shade.

You're either trying to lead the town into a garbage can or you're scum. Can't tell if you're bad or just obvious scum.

I don't post much these days because I am busy teaching students.

#358 2019-10-20 18:25:23

daneeko

okay so i re-read all of day 2, and all i have to say is

i literally have no idea who to vote for

!unvote Different55

UzI5nBc.png

#359 2019-10-20 18:25:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

!vote Kira
Kira wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You're either trying to lead the town into a garbage can or you're scum. Can't tell if you're bad or just obvious scum.

Awful defence.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#360 2019-10-20 18:28:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I hope we have an investigative role cause there's just so many juicy candidates for that

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#361 2019-10-20 18:29:50

Different55
Forum Admin

Recap to get my thoughts in order

So as far as my suspicions for Norboy:
Complete disregard for the neon sign saying we were about to lynch a townie.
The rapid change of opinion of me, with no event causing it besides seemingly NoNK's post.
His attempt at erasing his past posts, trying to change their meaning now that it works against him.
Refusal to answer any questions about his reasoning, despite being asked multiple times by 3+ different people now.

Okay that's past events. As far as things as they are right now, Norboy and Nonk clearly have some kind of connection that goes beyond "Eh I think he's town, sure."

I don't have any strong opinions on Kira but I want him to post more. Kira and Jawapa both have a reasonable amount of non-suspicious suspicion, and both are advocating for a honestly really painfully obvious Nonk/Norboy/Daneeko scum team.

I'm not sure if ZeldaXD actually still exists.

Onjit is strongly town IMO. His reasoning is generally solid and he asks the hard questions that refuse to get answered even when repeated multiple times even by other people.

I need to read up on Kira more to see how he's been interacting with things. Based on what others have said he sounds like a competent player. I don't oppose the Kira bandwagon but will only join it if there aren't any more attractive options, unless I find something of my own when going through his interactions.

I don't have strong feelings about JaWapa but others do.

I have more I'm writing up but I need to get going, be back in like 8 hours. Probably drop in a few times along the way.

- ShinsukeIto

#362 2019-10-20 18:36:17

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

Wtf is this ubiquitous towntell on Peace that everyone keeps talking about?

Peace wrote:

ok well **** it ima roleclaim jsut because im getting lynched let me get my rolecard infor coretly btu im a vanilla townie

Peace wrote:

im one of the players that is a vanilla townie (im pretty sure im not alone but whatever) so atleats im not a PR that gets ;ynched but just a vanilla ownie but if oyu dont want vanilla townies i'll go //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral all i want you to say is look at who i suspected and that is right now teh most daneeko an dkira and crybaby still hasnt unvtoted himself...

Ok here are his last two posts before i hammer him. Where is the flashing neon sign that says "Peace is INDISPUTABLY TOWN!" that everyone keeps talking about? Outline it for me.

#363 2019-10-20 18:37:48

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianBoy - He pushed the Peace wagon kind of hard. Saying things like this, and this, and this, and this, and especially this. I wonder if this was just Norboy going down a rabbit hole, though. I suspect him of possibly being mafia, but I'm not going to push a lynch against him unless something else comes up.

Daneeko - I'm susprised we didn't string him up right away. On D1, he followed me in the lie about not reading his rolecard. When Nonk made a case against me, and cast a vote for me, Daneeko immediately followed him. He flipped his stance on me within 30 minutes. For every vote Nonk has cast, Daneeko followed him. A few times, Daneeko voted within several minutes of Nonk.

Nonk - Guilty because Daneeko is making him look guilty. Also, when I made the accusation that Daneeko was following Nonk, Nonk tried brushing it off. He called it "spaghetti logic".

Kira - A day and a half of **** posting. Throwing votes around like candy in a parade. It almost makes me feel like he's trying to get lynched. I don't know what he's trying to do by saying, "remember jawapa is town." It feels like he's trying to set me up to be lynched when he flips scum.

Zelda - 3 posts. One post was defending kira, when kira looks terrible at the moment. Guilty by association.

#364 2019-10-20 18:38:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Wtf is this ubiquitous towntell on Peace that everyone keeps talking about?

Peace wrote:

ok well **** it ima roleclaim jsut because im getting lynched let me get my rolecard infor coretly btu im a vanilla townie

Peace wrote:

im one of the players that is a vanilla townie (im pretty sure im not alone but whatever) so atleats im not a PR that gets ;ynched but just a vanilla ownie but if oyu dont want vanilla townies i'll go //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral all i want you to say is look at who i suspected and that is right now teh most daneeko an dkira and crybaby still hasnt unvtoted himself...

Ok here are his last two posts before i hammer him. Where is the flashing neon sign that says "Peace is INDISPUTABLY TOWN!" that everyone keeps talking about? Outline it for me.

This post: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 93#p764693

#365 2019-10-20 18:39:35

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm not gonna write it yet again. Iso my posts, most recently I explained it to shadow. Heck the explanation is in my summary right there. Even you yourself said it was suspicious as heck, hope you're not making snother retcon attempt.

- ShinsukeIto

#366 2019-10-20 18:40:45

Kira

TaskManager wrote:
!vote Kira
Kira wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Awful defence.

Town will lose if they decide to follow Mafia's lead, simple as that.
Day 3 will have 4 townies, and 3 scums if I get lynched, and judging how good the mafia is leading the town by the nose, I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in a perfect game for Mafia.

I suggest that we go for a safe lynch, Daneeko. As Jawapa said previously, he has followed NONK's posts within minutes without providing any clear argument as to why he would choose to follow NONK. Furthermore, I highly believe NONK/NorBoy/Daneeko to be scum for obvious reasons:
-Norwegianboy is a passive player when he is town. He plays confused and ask a lot of questions around: He needs someone to lead him. However, when he is mafia, he plays confident, he knows in which direction to go. He is not scared to play aggressive (See PurgatorEE for instance). And this is exactly what he is showcasing here: aggressive play.

Therefore:

Vote Daneeko

#367 2019-10-20 18:42:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Maybe it was strong evidence to you, but i believed Peace was most likely scum all the way to the bitter end.

#368 2019-10-20 18:45:41

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:

-Norwegianboy is a passive player when he is town. He plays confused and ask a lot of questions around: He needs someone to lead him. However, when he is mafia, he plays confident, he knows in which direction to go. He is not scared to play aggressive (See PurgatorEE for instance). And this is exactly what he is showcasing here: aggressive play.

Filthy lies. What the heck do you know about my playstyle as a town player? It's scummy how you are now trying to turn your wagon around because you sense that Daneeko is someone people might be redirected into.

Wooted by:

#369 2019-10-20 18:49:15

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

Filthy lies. What the heck do you know about my playstyle as a town player? It's scummy how you are now trying to turn your wagon around because you sense that Daneeko is someone people might be redirected into.

You play like a sheep when you're town, like a lost little lamb in the middle of a plain. Obvious defence that I was expecting from you though, you feel threatened by my attack because it puts you in very bad light.

I'm choosing Daneeko, but I could be choosing you. I just feel like town would be more inclined to vote Daneeko than voting you.

#370 2019-10-20 18:52:14

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm not threatened by your attack, i'm simply pointing out that you are making up garbage to justify your scumread on me.

Wooted by:

#371 2019-10-20 18:52:40

Different55
Forum Admin

Kira wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

You play like a sheep when you're town, like a lost little lamb in the middle of a plain. Obvious defence that I was expecting from you though, you feel threatened by my attack because it puts you in very bad light.

I'm choosing Daneeko, but I could be choosing you. I just feel like town would be more inclined to vote Daneeko than voting you.

That is in direct contradiction to what Norboy has said, brb diving through old games. Well not right now. Maybe on my lunch break or something.  But I'll return with links.

- ShinsukeIto

#372 2019-10-20 18:52:49

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@Zelda, Shadow, and slabdrill - give us your reads

#373 2019-10-20 18:53:25

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

And it also seems like you're intentionally trying to use harsh language here to make me "react" in the way you want.

#374 2019-10-20 18:53:42

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I'm not threatened by your attack, i'm simply pointing out that you are making up garbage to justify your scumread on me.

You were so lost in the previous game that you couldn't even claim a PR on the verge of being lynched, and suddenly you're confident enough to be lynching everyone blindly. I don't buy it.

#375 2019-10-20 18:53:44

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kira wrote:

You play like a sheep when you're town, like a lost little lamb in the middle of a plain.

Citation needed, because I don't remember that being true

TaskManager1572082667765837

Board footer