Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-14 11:09:49, last edited by mutantdevle (2019-10-25 23:12:38)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

Rules (Stolen from Onjit):

1. Respect everyone, it's just a game, don't be a jerk.
2. Do not gamethrow. Play your role to win even if it seems dire, you never know what might happen.
3. Only discuss the game in this thread, or threads I assign to you.
4. Dead men tell no tales. Please use the graveyard thread if you have been eliminated.
5. Make all night actions via PM to me.
6. Don't use the mod text color please.
7. Try to post at least once every 24 hours.
8. Days will last 72 hours, nights will last 24 hours.
9. If you break the rules I will be rather bad-tempered or difficult to deal with (informal North American adjective).
10. Have fun!

For further rules read this: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p … meSpecific

The rules are pretty much common sense tbh. I reserve the right to punish you for doing anything that breaks the game even if it is not explicitly stated here.

The setup is this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

I have used a random number generator to get 7 numbers. These numbers then decide what roles are in the game. If you do not fully understand how the setup works then all you need to know is that the only roles possible are listed in the 'example roles' section of that link. I will be using the role PMs stated there.

- Despite what is implied in the example roles, all PTs in this game will be open both day and night.

The players whomst are alive:

3. ZeldaXD
7. TaskManager
8. Daneeko
9. ShadowsEdge
13. NoNK

Those whomst reside in the grave:

peace the vanilla townie died day 1.
Crybaby the vanilla townie died night 1.
NorwegianboyEE the Doctor died day 2.
Kira the vanilla townie died night 2.
Slabdrill the vanilla townie died night 2.
Onjit the Serial Killer died day 3.
Different55 the 1-shot vig died night 3.
mrjawapa the vanilla townie died day 4.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#2 2019-10-16 00:26:36

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

I can't tell how much of this is ****
Will go through better when not on mobile

suddenly random sig change

#3 2019-10-16 01:41:13

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

!vote peace

Norwegian makes a good point. Their behaviour in Mafia 28 is drastically different than it was on d1 of other games (I only looked at 31 because I was convinced enough after that).

#4 2019-10-17 00:06:51

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

yay all the **** stopped
i still think peace is in the red despite how fast the votes came; they're just being too suspicious to not be. i'm assuming maf are bussing

since mutant got the votecount wrong (you cant vote twice in this setup) i have no idea how close peace actually is to being lynched

#5 2019-10-17 02:29:12

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Do i smell PR speculation?

Depends on what you define as PR speculation
I've been thinking whether it makes sense to claim if you're a PR and you're close to being lynched. If the Town has, say, 2 cops, and the person in question claims cop, the other cop will counterclaim and it's very obviously confusing the Town as well as giving mafia a large advantage

Well, at least calling oneshot roles is safe bc theres only ever one; though a lack of counterclaim also cant be taken as evidence bc theres no guarentee its there
having 2 of any role also seems... not that common, though i wouldn't rule it out except for vig (chances of 2 fulltime vigs is really low)

#6 2019-10-17 02:30:44

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

and blockers too, wow im bad at reading (this is in the context of the very end of my post)

#7 2019-10-20 01:16:01

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

...I need to check the forums more often. (I checked 32+ hours ago but it was still night then, and there was no indication on when it'd end.)

We already have some wagons going and I don't think that's a good thing; there's a bunch of people that seem like they'd just follow consensus opinion (I'm one, because I've realized that my reads in past maf are so inspired by others'), except when the consensus is made of like 4 people it's a bit hard to trust.

Am currently looking through people's posts (bless onjit for iso list lol). Will make another post later.

Wooted by:

#8 2019-10-20 02:07:13

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I don't believe there's much reason to look at the peace lynch, since any number of town or mafia could've been on it. The votes that took them to L-1 are suspicious though (if I was online I would unvote the moment I saw that). Daneeko is new but that shouldn't be an excuse, and I don't believe Kira about their **** thing (**** stopped almost entirely at about page 3 here; it was the same for other recent mafs... though they never took those seriously either) (The last one was fine because that was basically hammer time). This makes norboy/kira much more town, and I don't consider them scum atm (no blind trust ofc though). I don't believe who started it to be too important, because there's too many possible motivations for me to come up with something good.

The last sentence in Post 71 (jawapa) is really weird but I believe it was just them not thinking. (I do a lot of stuff without thinking too; actually putting brainpower in is hard, and literary analysis is what makes me lose the most marks at school.)

Diff also seems to not want a wagon but for a different reason than I don't, so I hope they don't use some sort of association stuff. I understand their point, but I don't believe any wagon is unshakable. Actually, now that I think about it, that's not actually that bad of an idea to try for future games.

I'd vote for diff, but I'm not online often enough to be able to unvote at L-1 if necessary; so the vote will be cast later. (I'm basically voting for diff though, unless I change my mind.)
I feel like the wagon on norwegianboy grew a bit fast; I need to investigate more, but I'm also lazy and have other things to be doing atm so I'll put it off (dw; it's day so I'll at least check in every 18h). The same applies to actually looking through people's iso.

PS: what happened to the rest of the pages (this wasnt an iso or anything) unknown.png

#9 2019-10-20 16:26:48

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I'm concerned about the no one really having answered Onjit's question, because I think it's good to consider what can be gained as information from the flip of a specific person. (I'd give it a try, but that takes more thinking than just going through everyone's iso once)

Still undecided on who I want to vote for.

Wooted by:

#10 2019-10-21 04:13:23

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I think norboy is the most suspicious. If there's nothing that changes my mind, I'll vote tomorrow morning (~12h). (Not voting right now because I think they're L-2?)

Quick reads, mainly based off intuition rather than concrete analysis (higher = towner):
Onjit - Acting basically how I remember them in previous games where they're town. Not that I actually remember how they are when maf.
Zelda - While very inactive, their last post is very good (and matches what I think; it's very hard to figure anything out when you don't know who knows who). The inactivity also means that I can put less credit on their not having anything suspicious, but until they do I'll keep them here.
Shadows - I find most of their posts agreeable. They're really only down this far because I learned to keep my guard up.
Diff - If norboy is maf I think they're pretty well in the green. I find it hard to really read what people mean...
Task - Generally helpful, with a lack of anything I'd consider suspicious.
Jawapa - Had a few questionable things earlier on, but I think they're doing a bit better now. No strong read either way.
NoNK - I don't have any particularly strong read here.
Kira - As before, I don't trust the **** excuse. I'm not too familiar with kira's playstyle, but from what I can tell they're just following the wave.
Daneeko - I don't think being new is a good defense to playing bad. It is, however an excuse I can accept just a little.
Norboy - A bunch of points have been brought up against them. If I needed to say one specifically, it'd be that they never answered onjit's "what do we gain by voting diff" question. I agree with what shadows and zelda have said against them too, though.

Wooted by:

#11 2019-10-26 00:10:44

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Your disregard for him being townie is what raised a lot of speculation

I disagree with that. Roleclaims can be lies.

Wooted by:
TaskManager1572082667765837

Board footer