Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-10-19 13:11:51

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

Now you just need to explain why you suspect me and you're in the game Diff.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#52 2019-10-19 13:31:00

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@MrJawapa
I suspected Daneeko when he made this post:

Daneeko wrote:

well, what's there left to do?

You suspected both him and NoNK before that for a different reason.

#53 2019-10-19 14:58:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@Different55
Just because Peace claimed VT it doesn’t free him from his scummy behaviour and bad responses to my questioning, the reason i asked to roleclaim was to ensure that on the slim chance that he was town, we weren’t lynching any PR’s. It is also interesting that you bring up Mutantdevle. I do feel like i’m in a similar position as him in purgatorEE, where i do my best to argue for lynching someone i think is scum, realize i’m wrong. Then i’ll get the blame while the mafia hides behind my actions. Saying i "drove" the Peace wagon is easy, but if you look back on what actuslly happened, you’ll realize that Taskmanager made the first vote, and then it quickly grew once i put the second vote. Why should i be the scapegoat when there was clearly already big suspicion shared by everyone about Peace’s behaviour?

#54 2019-10-19 15:06:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@TaskManager
So you and i started the wagon and we both believed it was very likely that Peace was scum.
Don't you find it interesting how Different55 targets me as the suspicious one when you were attempting to lynch Peace with about the same amount of conviction as i did?

#55 2019-10-19 15:12:12

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yeah i already responded to that.

#56 2019-10-19 15:15:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Yeah i already responded to that.

ok so what

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#57 2019-10-19 15:32:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

NoNK wrote:

Also if Kira could go ahead and start reading like he

Truer words have never been spoken.

Wooted by: (2)

#58 2019-10-19 15:47:58

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:

Yeah no don't pull me into that

That response isn't good enough.
Try answering again:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Don't you find it interesting how Different55 targets me as the suspicious one when you were attempting to lynch Peace with about the same amount of conviction as i did?

Or to rephrase it: Different55 blames me solely for the Peace wagon (as can be evidenced from his vote on me and his complaining about my "aggression"), when there were a lot of other people loudly criticizing Peace and openly speculating that he might be scum.

#59 2019-10-19 16:09:22

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa wrote:

When peace claimed townie, you basically said you didn't care, you were hammering him anyway. If you are town, that's ridiculous, and a terrible play.

Ok, this is a terrible argument. Why should i believe Peace because he claimed townie? Do you honestly think someone saying "I'm town!" makes them innocent?

#60 2019-10-19 16:11:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Btw i'm a townie. Haha! I claimed it! Now there's no way i'm mafia!!

#61 2019-10-19 17:31:10

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

NoNK wrote:

I;m still keeping my vote on Kira since this game has majority lynches, and I don't think the momentum is there for a diff lynch today (plus lynching kira gives information about diff, potentially a 2 for 1 combo meal deal), but if a wagon starts building there I 100% intend to hop on.

I don't know if you've noticed, but us two are in fact the only one's voting for Kira right now, so if we both switch our votes to Different55 we'll be able to gauge how people react to it.

/Vote Different55

#62 2019-10-19 18:32:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’m liking the Diff wagon, Daneeko i’ve got a mild TR of. NoNK has seen through the obvious fake narrative that i would aggressively push Peace as scum and instead came to an indepedent and seemingly much more correct conclusion. If he isn’t town i’ll eat my shoe.
Meanwhile Diff’s attack on me feels fake AF and there’s also some things on his ISO that seems very questionable.

Suspect list:
Different55
Kira
MrJawapa

#63 2019-10-19 20:01:19

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

Care to actually expand on what makes me suspicious

Did you even read NoNK's post in the latest page?

Different55 wrote:

did one of my paranoid shots in the dark actually hit?

Sadly, no.

#64 2019-10-19 20:08:44

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

I find it just a bit suspicious how I went from being generally a town-leaning guy to someone high on 2 scum lists.

I never really townread you to be fair, at best you were a null slightly townlean because i was lacking data.

Different55 wrote:

Vote closer to the end of the day,

No. Not voting until the end of the day just gives free space for scum to manipulate some wagon on a inactive town slot and nobody objects because there wouldn't be time to discuss anything.

#65 2019-10-19 20:18:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

I was never convinced that peace was scum (rightfully) so I'm not sure why it's so shocking.

You seem to be flaunting the fact that you didn't join the wagon on Peace. Mafia already knows who is scum and who isn't. Nothing is stopping scum players from not voting and then going "told you so!" at the end of it and blaming it on the town players that drove the wagon. What you're saying is not something that will prove your innocence.
It's very scummy how you were pretty much not there on day 1 for anything except shyly discrediting the Peace wagon, then you show up on day 2 and become much more active in harassing me because of my Day 1 activities.

#66 2019-10-19 20:43:41

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Hidden text

Q1: Sometimes i re-read posts and find something new i want to/forgot to respond to. Why is this question relevant?
Q2: I play much more aggressively as town. It's not alignment indicative. In fact, playing passively is my scum M.O. It was only in universe mafia that i tried to emulate my town playstyle as scum. Shouldn't you be aware of that, as you were my former scum teammate in that game?
Q3: No, but mostly that. It was odd for Peace to so confidently boast about finding the scum team when we've barely posted. It reminded me of when i was scum with him in Railmat's game and he blamed townies for being scum when they had barely said or done anything. That's why i felt so confident about him being mafia in this game. Of course, in hindsight it turned out he was only being a derp in this game, but i still stand by what i did. He wasn't doing a real good job at proving himself, i tried to make him answer my digging questions but he gave me crappy answers.

#67 2019-10-19 20:59:09

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:

Because it was kind of odd that you accepted my response at first, but then decided that it's not good enough

This is moving into a really dull topic and it's a bit annoying since i don't think my answers will help anyone with finding scum. But i'll explain it to you.

I read your post #236, only replied to the second part of it. Then half an hour later i re-read your post and found the first part of your post unsatisfactory so i decided to address that specific part of your post in a new reply.

#68 2019-10-20 08:17:23

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:

Anyone else feeling that Norboy / NoNK teaming?

It makes utterly no sense as to why Different55 is getting voted.

I’m not hiding that. In fact, i am going to openly declare that i’m fully convinced NoNK is town and i trust him fully.

Also that point about me being scummy for posting a lot? Wtf lol.

Me and NoNK switched our votes fast because i literally asked him too. Daneeko is the only one that joined outside of that. So if you think that’s suspicious, i’d look at him. But personally i townread him.
Also Diff, how many times do i need to say that i never had a strong townread on you?

#69 2019-10-20 08:29:07

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge, Taskmanager. Would you be interested in joining the vanguard of justice and vote for Different55?

#70 2019-10-20 08:46:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Daneeko wrote:

(despite norweg not caring about that, which i still find confusing)

?
I see this point brought up against me and i don’t understand it. Asking Peace to roleclaim is a formality to ensure that the person we are lynching isn’t a PR. He claimed VT, so even though i was still convinced he was scum. If he was town then at least we wouldn’t be mislynching our PR’s.

#71 2019-10-20 08:56:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Power role.

#72 2019-10-20 11:08:07

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I kind of wish you'd come to a conclusion Shadow, like:
"X is most likely scum. let's vote X"
or
"Y and A is not scum, but X is"

Just something that would be easy to fathom at first glance rather than having to analyze your huge post to see what you're actually thinking.
To make things simpler i've done it for you Shadow.

Shadows post summarized:
- Is against the wagon on Norwegianboy. Believes it to be unlikely that Norwegian would be committing to an aggressive playstyle as a scum player for two games in a row. But he knows Norwegian is capable of this strategy so he is being cautious about trusting him.
- Is suspicious towards Different55 because he is playing similarly to how Scum!Shadow played in French Revolution mafia. Also claims that Diff is hypocritical by painting Norwegian as having been aggressive in Day 1 when Diff is being very aggressive towards Norwegianboy here in Day 2. Diff is using the same argument Norwegianboy used in day 1 towards Peace that the scumminess of Peace's/Norwegians actions overrules the possibility of being town.
- Kira seems suspicious because he has spent too much time ****. But Shadow is currently sheeping Zelda's claim that Scum!Kira would be more careful about what he posts.
- Daneeko seems like a town player because he is changing his stances a lot, and that seems unlikely for scum to be doing.
- Jawapa's actions seems scummy, but from his scumplay meta which is based highly on PurgatorEE it doesn't seem like Jawapa is emulating that sort of play at all in here.
- Doesn't really have a stand against other players due to them being largely inactive or they seem like town.

Wooted by: (3)

#73 2019-10-20 13:57:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

Anyone who ISOs you and views your posts in context with mine can see it.

See what?

#74 2019-10-20 14:05:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

Another thing to point out that Norboy only seems aggressive when it suits maf.

Suits who exactly? Can you give names?

Different55 wrote:

He aggressively went after peace despite the signs that he was town.

There were no clear signs that he was town, the speed in which the wagon gained momentum could be explained by mafia bussing him as well.

Different55 wrote:

He's even tried to twist my actions that he himself prompted (saying that that was all he needed to happily townread me) as evidence I'm scum.

More like i wanted you to say something on day 1 so i could figure out if you were actually town or just lurking mafia. And i'm leaning that you were doing the latter.

#75 2019-10-20 14:37:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’m asking you to drop names because i’m forcing people to take a stance. If anyone flips mafia then that information will be useful in finding out who’s the remaining scum teammates. More talking= more information for town.
Regarding my "quick 180" i put you as null. There’s nothing stopping me from scumreading my nullreads as soon as i get good reason to believe they are acting scummy.
Did you see how many woots NoNK’s post on Kira got? Why would he gain such overwhelming support unless scum was saying "Yeah! Kira is scummy! Go get him!" So now that i convinced NoNK to switch his vote to Diff then suddenly there is a lot more opposition, ergo: scum doesn’t approve. It feels like i’m on the right track with you, and i’ll probably fight to lynch you until either one of us dies.

TaskManager1572082667765837

Board footer