Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Re: I CREW

Yippe-Ki-Yay. 1xd1 that sounds AWESOME! Nice find, Teddy!

#202 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

I think I know what the update is about //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#203 Before February 2015

Zakleo

I was looking on I Crew nightmare topic, and I saw this:
QnKYJU0y83U55F2-1Z3g.png

149EGM4PfVZ0JDZzzFuR.png

#204 Before February 2015

~Omri~

Zakleo wrote:

and? do you want theditor out?
Wow amitatsmon must hate me for not letting me in for no reason even though vyvo and wambo wanted me in, and ignoring me and gashley when we asked if i can join, amit not nice :/ just PM why you dont want me in and dont like me.

#205 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Who are you in game Omir? And yes, like most other members of I Crew, I want Teddy to get kicked out of I cRew

#206 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Vyvo wrote:

Since our newest map Nightmare has been released.
I am announcing a new big Crew Update on Wednesday!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
But okay Vyvo, I am back

#207 Before February 2015

Polis

@Theditor, The only thing you did yet in I Crew is giving critics. Vyvo wanted to explain why you got kicked but you were just not listening. So it's not without a reason. If you came a bit more to the level to help us there were no troubles now. And it's not only your fault, we know. But think about it. I think it's kinda what Boh said in his previous message.

Last edited by Polis (May 22 2012 2:02:01 pm)

#208 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Boh wrote:

@ ~Omri~   I don't know anything about what goes on between you and amitatsmon or how any decisions were reached, but you asked my opinion before and I would say we're not trying to   make a crew that just has a list of good people in it, we want people that also get along and work well together,   adding someone who is already at odds with a main member would not make for fun map building. Maybe just wait for now and see what changes, rather than pushing the issue.

Zakleo wrote:

I can't read that, it's all kind of, blurry and meaningless to me......:rolleyes:

Enlarge the image if you can't read it.
Basicaly, it's TeddyNub insulting I Crew.

#209 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Update 9.

First of all I want to thank everyone of I Crew and who gave advise about I Crew Nightmare level!
To everyone, we made 6 worlds in 6-7 weeks! Great job!

Crewmembers:

Lately we have had difficulty's with Theddy, we had to kick him. Everyone in our crew knows the reason and so does Theddy hopefully.
Theddy be sure that its not only me,a few members complained and I as one of the leaders has to listen and came to a conclusion together with some members,
I won't say who because I respect their privacy. That there would be no other solution than kicking you.

Dylandaskater and me have had a discussion. He couldn't help us a lot the past weeks. I said that it might be smarter that he will find a crew which has members with almost the same timezone as his. I want every I crew member to know that he is always welcome while we are building on levels! If Dylandaskater can't find a crew, I'll try to help him to find one.

Psy, we haven't seen you or heard of you lately, I want to warn you that you might be get kicked due inactivity if you dont help us on the coming map. You are a fun guy to work with, so please show some interest or put some effort.

Now that we "lost" two members, amitatsmon and me decided that we will only invite 1 artist.
Me and Amitatsmon discussed about a few candidates. Mostly about Omri (thats polak1997, zakleo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) and Aoitenshi.
We decided that we will invite Aoitenshi to become one of our artists! That he is good is not the only reason.
Aoitenshi always been nice, kind and we always had a nice chat. I think he will fit well in our bunch of people //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Coming level:

Friday we will start making a level. Together with an other crew! Their crew owns the artist world and I Crew will own the Minimaking world.
When both are done and been carefully checked those will be put together in another world or one of these 2!
The fun thing is that it will be easier to make this level, because some of our members are also in theirs.

The level will have a few themes: Competition and brothership between two crews.
We will you my idea or concept. The leader of their crew liked this idea so we will be using it. If any of our crew wants to know it, just go to our chat or PM me or invite me for a world which nobody else can join. Until Friday we will keep secret with which crew and what the full concept will be!

After we are done with this Collaboration project we will continue making levels! We have no idea yet so feel free to PM me or Amitatsmon about an idea!

Last level:

We still have some tweaks to do.
First the exploits, wambo me, orangecrix found a lot exploits. Some are already fixed but the biggest exploits not yet.
The mini on the second bridge got an big exploit this gotta be fixed, ask me and wambo how this one works.
Mini 12, I want it to be erazed and a new mini to be placed there. On both sides of the Centipede are big exploits. 3 in total.
I think you all have seen those.

Now the art, some ground parts arent blend enough or missing shading at some points, and more.
All artist including me should be working on this. Since Thanel made a perfect Art feedback we will use his to accomplish our improvements!

Here is the list with the things we will change:
Castle - I only don't like connection of towers on right side. That looks like different castle behind first one. You should change that connection to bit lighter. (vyvo: boh's job)
Brown bug - For me its worst thing here. It don't looks bad, but somehow it don't fits to this place. Also here on left side is ugly grey ground. I think that part should have more shading. (vyvo: only the grey ground, will be me and gashley's job)
Ground -   grey ground at some parts you could do some better shading. (vyvo: me and Gashley's job)
Monsters, rats - very cool. Spider should have different color of legs. (vyvo: I will do this)
Caves - Very cool, only shading in some parts is bad. (vyvo: me and Gashley's job)

No we arent going to change the fire and the centipede //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Since boh did so much work she hasnt do too much but is free to help me and gashley on the other things.

I also want to say that Boh has completed her video about making Nightmare!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIDjR-tDkq0

This was my big Crew update, thanks for reading.

Last edited by Vyvo (May 23 2012 9:44:27 am)

#210 Before February 2015

theditor

YAY!
FINALLY!
Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I waited for this moment quite a long time ^^
Ty so much for ereasing me from that nub crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
YVVO,BOH,YOU ARE AWESOM!11! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Also,seems like you did not kick me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by theditor (May 23 2012 4:23:38 am)

#211 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Your making enemies right and left...

Lol I didn't like you before. But now...smh

#212 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Pyromaniac wrote:

Lol

But meh, nice update i guess.

#213 Before February 2015

theditor

Pyromaniac wrote:

If you have friends,you must have enemies too.

#214 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Welcome to the crew Aoitenshi!

I'm glad Teddy got kicked out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I was really starting to hate him. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#215 Before February 2015

tzgermska

Vyvo wrote:

Update 9.

First of all I want to thank everyone of I Crew and who gave advise about I Crew Nightmare level!
To everyone, we made 6 worlds in 6-7 weeks! Great job!

Crewmembers:

Lately we have had difficulty's with Theddy, we had to kick him. Everyone in our crew knows the reason and so does Theddy hopefully.
Theddy be sure that its not only me,a few members complained and I as one of the leaders has to listen and came to a conclusion together with some members,
I won't say who because I respect their privacy. That there would be no other solution than kicking you.

Dylandaskater and me have had a discussion. He couldn't help us a lot the past weeks. I said that it might be smarter that he will find a crew which has members with almost the same timezone as his. I want every I crew member to know that he is always welcome while we are building on levels! If Dylandaskater can't find a crew, I'll try to help him to find one.

Psy, we haven't seen you or heard of you lately, I want to warn you that you might be get kicked due inactivity if you dont help us on the coming map. You are a fun guy to work with, so please show some interest or put some effort.

Now that we "lost" two members, amitatsmon and me decided that we will only invite 1 artist.
Me and Amitatsmon discussed about a few candidates. Mostly about Omri (thats polak1997, zakleo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) and Aoitenshi.
We decided that we will invite Aoitenshi to become one of our artists! That he is good is not the only reason.
Aoitenshi always been nice, kind and we always had a nice chat. I think he will fit well in our bunch of people //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Coming level:

Friday we will start making a level. Together with an other crew! Their crew owns the artist world and I Crew will own the Minimaking world.
When both are done and been carefully checked those will be put together in another world or one of these 2!
The fun thing is that it will be easier to make this level, because some of our members are also in theirs.

The level will have a few themes: Competition and brothership between two crews.
We will you my idea or concept. The leader of their crew liked this idea so we will be using it. If any of our crew wants to know it, just go to our chat or PM me or invite me for a world which nobody else can join. Until Friday we will keep secret with which crew and what the full concept will be!

After we are done with this Collaboration project we will continue making levels! We have no idea yet so feel free to PM me or Amitatsmon about an idea!

Last level:

We still have some tweaks to do.
First the exploits, wambo me, orangecrix found a lot exploits. Some are already fixed but the biggest exploits not yet.
The mini on the second bridge got an big exploit this gotta be fixed, ask me and wambo how this one works.
Mini 12, I want it to be erazed and a new mini to be placed there. On both sides of the Centipede are big exploits. 3 in total.
I think you all have seen those.

Now the art, some ground parts arent blend enough or missing shading at some points, and more.
All artist including me should be working on this. Since Thanel made a perfect Art feedback we will use his to accomplish our improvements!

Here is the list with the things we will change:
Castle - I only don't like connection of towers on right side. That looks like different castle behind first one. You should change that connection to bit lighter. (vyvo: boh's job)
Brown bug - For me its worst thing here. It don't looks bad, but somehow it don't fits to this place. Also here on left side is ugly grey ground. I think that part should have more shading. (vyvo: only the grey ground, will be me and gashley's job)
Ground -   grey ground at some parts you could do some better shading. (vyvo: me and Gashley's job)
Monsters, rats - very cool. Spider should have different color of legs. (vyvo: I will do this)
Caves - Very cool, only shading in some parts is bad. (vyvo: me and Gashley's job)

No we arent going to change the fire and the centipede //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Since boh did so much work she hasnt do too much but is free to help me and gashley on the other things.

ilike the videos of boh ^^

#216 Before February 2015

Vyvo

tzgermska wrote:
Vyvo wrote:

Update 9.

ilike the videos of boh ^^

Could you at least try to shorten the quotes if you only talk about one thing? Like I just did? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Thank you.

#217 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

theditor wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

If you have friends,you must have enemies too.

I was just saying maybe they should try to make LESS enemies

Last edited by Pyromaniac (May 23 2012 11:05:06 am)

#218 Before February 2015

Oturan

Pyroderp wrote:

Enemies are fun, so why?

#219 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Otuherp wrote:
Pyroderp wrote:

Enemies are fun, so why?

I guess you're right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#220 Before February 2015

Vyvo

Talking about enemy's i would consider Offtopic. Please try not to talk too much about enemy's in here (General Discussion is for that kind of topics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue). Thank you.

Last edited by Vyvo (May 23 2012 11:31:12 am)

#221 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

i was just trying to give you advice..
But you obviously dont think you need it, so goodday

#222 Before February 2015

Vyvo

I only wanted to cut the talking about enemy's before there would be 20 post about that xD
any advice is always welcome.

#223 Before February 2015

Red

We are Not recruting. That means we will ask in private if we want someone special.

I'm special.
I.
Am.
God.

#224 Before February 2015

PSY

So Guys...i have now more time for the Crew.
I will work hard now at the maps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#225 Before February 2015

tzgermska

go psy ^^

Amit1423838631122801

Board footer